Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E21: Hurricane Camille

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, izabella said:

Yes, can we talk about Kyle's dress?  WTF was that thing?  I thought it looked hideous from what I saw of it.  I couldn't get a good look at the bottom half of the dress, but the top half with shoulder pads and boobs hanging out was not a good look even without all the pulling and tugging.

Also, that talking head where she's wearing what appears to be a blue caftan or something, with the the Elizabeth Taylor 60's hair?  Her makeup was way too harsh and she looked old and matronly.  THIS is how it's done, Kyle!

image.png.10ca31dea8f049c740107e3c72062c05.png

Rinna's dress at the party was so hideous that I've blocked it out of my mind.

Does Rinna own anything other than animal print ..dam !

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I loved it as well and I am not a Camille fan at all.  I didn't enjoy her being overly angry with everyone but I was A-OK with the way she treated those 2.  Teddi bugs the shit out of me.  Big time.  Rinna has some likable moments even though I think she is THE shit stirrer along with Kyle but Teddi?  Nope.  Her lecturing everyone and her confusion over things just grates.  It must be so tiring being the brains of the operation even though most of these castmates are 10-20 years older than she with a ton more life experience 🙄.  

Quotes & lessons from the Godfather Movie:

keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Try to think as others around you think , on that basis anything is possible.   "nuff said"    ( this is why Camille hugged) and diamonds are a girl's best friend...

Edited by byrd
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, nexxie said:

LVP actually gets off on saying something hurtful and watching someone’s face crumble - as when she brought up Eileen’s beginnings with her husband, and when she brought up other women in front of Portia. She exhibits quite a few npd characteristics, but what always catches my attention is when narcississtic people also use npd strategies and tactics (my “pink purse” post on her thread lists some of them). LVP would probably never allow a diagnosis, so we’ll never know - but imo she plays games with people’s emotions, and hurts them intentionally.

“but would not hurt a fly”

Not npd then - yay!

I think LVP is generally kindhearted and fun and only wants to have a positive impact in the world. I don’t think she’s the dark cloud some of the women want to make her out to be. However I didn’t like either of those comments. Both cruel. 

• Love 9

Kyle will need them as Mauricio is getting bolder in stepping out on her as he flirted with that robot girl on camera. 

I saw friendly, mundane, small talk, not flirting. And if I am wrong, I better rein in my own boyfriend because he "flirts" with everyone.

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I never cared for Kelsey Grammer and felt bad for Camille when their marriage ended, however ~ it seems obvious to me now that Camille has unresolved emotional problems. She came across like a wackadoo last night. 

No doubt the producers are pushing the LVP/ puppygate storylines. I might be alone in my opinion but I enjoyed the ladies ( w/o LVP). I don’t dislike LVP, but felt she didn’t mesh with the other cast members, and feel like she is overexposed and too concerned with her brand and image.

2 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Nobody snubbed Camille’s kid. She made that shit up because how can Hi I’m Teddy fight it? She said she didn’t but Camille said she has to believe her kid. She has to “protect her child”.... bwahahahaha. Gimme a break, Camille. Eyeroll. 

I so wanted Camille to go in there and slay them all. To put them all in their places with a sharp tongue and cutting wit. But Camille is a moron. And sadly, that was not to be. She’s also such phoney, that she kisses and hugs and apologizes to all of them on the way out. She confused me because she herself is confused. I think Camille is a self-absorbed ninny and is in a perpetual state of confusion unless she’s dancing on a table or talking trash about someone in the most gauche way, (talking about someone’s teeth or breath or finances, she’s tacky AF). 

She always was and always will be Season 1 Camille. And that’s why she should stay. Her lack of self-awareness is gold. 

Camille came across totally unhinged. The flashbacks they showed at the Farm Table restaurant of her apologizing and then coming in guns ablazing at Kyle's party just didn't mesh. David is so not into her and they just got married - how sad.

I also think Camille made up the story about Teddi, had rent-a-friend Kimber make the comment on camera so that she could justify to the audience the many reasons she doesn't like Teddi. So this incident allegedly occurred at the airport not the wedding. Was this when they arrived to Hawaii or were they departing from LAX to go to Hawaii? Why would Mason be there and not have already been in Hawaii with her mom? I looked at her wedding photos and Kyle was a bridesmaid but Kimber was not - she doesn't have any real friends either.

As others have noted Camille went in to brawl - and then hugged all of them before leaving.

David looked trapped in the limo ride home (worse than when Adrienne is in there during the Kyle/Kim fight). I hope she was dropping him off at the airport so he could fly to Switzerland with his new skis and boots.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

They crucified Camille for not being on the "I HATE LVP" train, which served nothing except to prove LVP's whole point about them.

Camille wasn't complaining about a gang-up at Mo's party, she vocally expressed her displeasure at being railroaded at the previous dinner for the CARDINAL SIN of letting LVP off the hook.

Camille wants the diamond and sees an opening, so she came into Mo's party guns blazing. It was very strange, that's usually not her style. She caused enough terror to get noticed, and then forced herself to hug it out so she could come back full-time next season.

I'm on board with anyone who shuts down Buttinsky, No-Storyline Teddi so summarily. I cheered! She really never shuts up.

It's pathetic and kind of hilarious how they're still going off about LVP. Yeahhhh, you're all SO CLOSE now. Erika's still sitting there like a Madam Toussaud's creation, refusing to do more than breathe. The reunion will be a snooze without Lisa there. I predict a major shakeup for next season. Faux love fests don't sell. 

I believe Lisa will make a surprise visit at the reunion, maybe by satellite ...Lol !!. oh, don't worry they will tear each other apart for you .  

• LOL 5
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

In this scene with LVP and Camille in LVP's Vegas suite - I felt bad for LVP.

LVP thought she had an ally and is totally clueless to comments Camille made about her. I highly doubt LVP would have filmed with Camille if she had known.

This Vegas spot is going to tank within the year. She won't be able to get a show tie in for publicity and who would watch Vegas VPR? At least with the LA businesses she has the chucklefucks making appearances to draw in the crowds. Who is going to move to Vegas - Grumpy Cat and Max - LOL?

Caesar’s and the Forum Shops are old and tired. There’s no buzz there. Her cocktail garden is doomed. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
10 hours ago, nexxie said:

They might want to be top dog on the show, but crowning oneself (literally or figuratively) is beyond idiotic.

Amazing how narcissists will crown themselves, gild their homes, etc., etc., etc. and sheeple will ooh and ah, and bend over backward - completely unaware of the illusion.

I don't think anyone on this show wants to be top dog except for Kyle.

Everyone else (Erika, Rinna, Denise, even Dorit) would just be happy with a diamond, salary, and the opportunity to advertise their wares for free on the show.

Camille is absolutely DESPERATE for a diamond - she is gagging for it. I've started to believe what Kelsey said years ago - that Camille has always wanted the spotlight and wanted to be "a star". She never made it in the business but was semi placated when Kelsey created a production company and gave her a "title". What ever happened to her tennis boy toy Nick?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
12 minutes ago, film noire said:

At this point, Sunnybee, screw the actual show -- next summer I want to see a Starz mini-series about this shitshow of a season.  One loosely based on the 80s mini-series Lace, starring Phoebe Cates as a woman in search of her birth mother (which led to one of the greatest tv lines ever:  "Which one of you bitches is my mother?") In the opening of the Starz version, LVP gathers her never-friends together in a Vegas castle-mansion:  Triple D (Dorit Dog Dumper, finally facing charges for endangering an animal) Erika G (facing fashion exile due to her new QVC line Mrs Girardi: Farty Fashion 4 Your Fifties!) Rinna (under self-imposed house arrest when she was caught on security video eating a whole gummy bear) Kyle, turning tricks to pay Mo's legal fees to avoid time in Club Fed (and by tricks, I mean doing children's parties as Splitty the Clown) Denise (stuck in a Vegas flashback partying with Charlie and Tom Sizemore) and Teddi (left behind in the desert as reality tv roadkill because she contributes nothing). As they wait -- Rinna raging internally at the plate of croissants on teh table, Kyle juggling the same -- the woman look at each other, nervously (why are they here? Where's Andy?) and then, the sound of sweet happy barking. And the wings of majestic swans flapping.  

And Lady Justice enters with her shining sword and silk chiffon pashmina:

lisa gif resized.gif

Yezzz Hunty  !! Yezzzz!!   LOVE THIS SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL HAIL THE GODDAMM QUEEN !!!!! this says it all for me...if you have this much confidence and influence ..you the dam boss. Narcissistic my arse!!!!

Edited by byrd
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, Sharonana said:

Regardless how anyone feels about Dorit, Camille didn't need to bring up her finances in a group setting. It was messy and tacky as hell. It seems like there is such a double standard regarding Camille. She talks out of both sides of her mouth. One minute she is kissing ass, hugging and apologizing and the next she is flaming someone. Can't have it both ways. There are tons of tweets singing her praises, and I don't get it. She's a flip flopper, has no loyalty to anyone but herself and plays the victim card. I'm not a fan.

Honestly, not a fan of Dorit or Camille but I feel like since this season has been such a big pile of nothing people are overlooking Camille being a tacky mess because she at least instigated something and brought onto the show the thing we all knew because of that video circulating around.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
18 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't think anyone on this show want to be top dog except for Kyle.

Everyone else (Erika, Rinna, Denise, even Dorit) would just be happy with a diamond, salary, and the opportunity to advertise their wares for free on the show.

Camille is absolutely DESPERATE for a diamond - she is gagging for it. I've started to believe what Kelsey said years ago - that Camille has always wanted the spotlight and wanted to be "a star". She never made it in the business but was semi placated when Kelsey created a production company and gave her a "title". What ever happened to her tennis boy toy Nick?

I think Nick went the way of DeDe. I find Camille and her gaggle of rental friend’s- including David-  fascinating, albeit not in a good way. She seems to hang with a very weird cast of characters- there is something vaguely off putting about Kimber, for example. Anyway, to get back to DeDe I admit that I was always kind of curious what happened to her so I checked out her Instagram. On ond post, she replied to someone that she is no longer friends with Camille and paraphrased,  “finally saw the truth about her.”

Edited by BluBrd47
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, AUJulia said:

Caesar’s and the Forum Shops are old and tired. There’s no buzz there. Her cocktail garden is doomed. 

LVP's bar/restaurants in LA do well - they are all within walking distance to one another.

When LVP first came on RHOBH - she and Ken/Giggy were the "draw" to those venues. Nothing could save Villa Blanca though.

When VPR took off - her businesses took off because it was about seeing the chucklefucks. As a "tourist" or fan of the "shows" the draw is to go to any of those venues (SUR, Pump, TomTom) to catch a glimpse of any of the people we've seen on camera.

The cocktail garden is totally doomed. Who's going to stop in for lunch/dinner? The hours they are open, she totally loses all of the people who are at Ceasar's to catch a show/concert. There is no draw - unless she and Ken/Giggy 2.0 move to Vegas. But even then, that's not the age demographic for the food/drink menu. The younger crowd willing to spend money on overpriced drinks and bar food want a dance floor.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I loved it as well and I am not a Camille fan at all.  I didn't enjoy her being overly angry with everyone but I was A-OK with the way she treated those 2.  Teddi bugs the shit out of me.  Big time.  Rinna has some likable moments even though I think she is THE shit stirrer along with Kyle but Teddi?  Nope.  Her lecturing everyone and her confusion over things just grates.  It must be so tiring being the brains of the operation even though most of these castmates are 10-20 years older than she with a ton more life experience 🙄.  

She's not the brains - she's the moral compass!  That's even more exhausting 😄 

43 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I think LVP is generally kindhearted and fun and only wants to have a positive impact in the world. I don’t think she’s the dark cloud some of the women want to make her out to be. However I didn’t like either of those comments. Both cruel. 

I don't think she's the dark cloud either; I think she's kindhearted and fun to a point; IMO her problem is that she always has to feel superior to others.  So she makes her little digs, under the guise of British humor, but she's not clever enough to be actually humorous, so they annoy or offend people instead.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I live in Vegas. Her garden is right outside the Colosseum. The foot traffic alone will keep it afloat. I walked out of Celine's concert a few months ago and stumbled upon a mass of fans swarming LVP and Ken right after it opened. The place is beautiful and it's been packed every night I've walked past it. Caesars is mid-strip and typically booked up; it might be viewed as "old" and "tired" by some, but people spend about $500 for a room there per night and those same people will more than happy to try an LVP cocktail. 

You could be right. I’ve been there twice since she opened and it didn’t seem to be drawing much of anyone. I guess we’ll see. 

• Useful 2
2 minutes ago, princelina said:

I don't think she's the dark cloud either; I think she's kindhearted and fun to a point; IMO her problem is that she always has to feel superior to others.  So she makes her little digs, under the guise of British humor, but she's not clever enough to be actually humorous, so they annoy or offend people instead.

I wondered if she felt threatened by Eileen. It’s a shame because I would have enjoyed watching those two as friends. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, princelina said:

She's not, but that's the way they want to paint her and it's not working because everyone sees through their bullshit. When Lisa makes a dig it's oh my God how could she, when they make the same digs it's nothing. 

• Love 11
(edited)
44 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I live in Vegas. Her garden is right outside the Colosseum. The foot traffic alone will keep it afloat. I walked out of Celine's concert a few months ago and stumbled upon a mass of fans swarming LVP and Ken right after it opened. The place is beautiful and it's been packed every night I've walked past it. Caesars is mid-strip and typically booked up; it might be viewed as "old" and "tired" by some, but people spend about $500 for a room there per night and those same people will be more than happy to try an LVP cocktail. 

17 minutes ago, AUJulia said:

You could be right. I’ve been there twice since she opened and it didn’t seem to be drawing much of anyone. I guess we’ll see. 

While I can see ANY venue doing really well on opening night - even opening week - the draw that night was LVP and Ken along with the cast of VPR.

My friend went to Vegas last month and she happened to be at Ceasar's. LVP's place was DEAD, while there was foot traffic no one went into her venue.

My cousin will be in Vegas next month. I'll ask her to stop over for a peek if she goes to Ceasar's.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Everybody is not one thing. Lisa seemed generous in hosting these woman at her house and her restaurants all the time. She often took the newbies under her wing. Of course the Vanderpump Derangement Victims claim that she was grooming them but it seems like she was being kind. She took in Brandi until she showed her true nature and she disassociated herself. Brandi’s behavior was a function of her character not any manipulation. She befriended Joyce who the rest of the cast ostracized in a clearly racial attack (on Brandis part) Lisa even befriended Teddi when Dorit and Erica went after her. It seems at the reunion they are going back on the attack and Teddi can only look to Kyle for help.

Good luck with that.

When you review the gang ups in prior reunions you should realize that Lisa is more sinned against then sinning.

Thank God that LVP left this nest of vipers.

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, AUJulia said:

If you want a giggle about RHOBH, go to the Instagram stories of @twojudgygirls 

Thanks for the tip. From their Insta-site

I never realized until they mentioned this - the season 9 cast is made up of ALL housewives

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

imo someone who is intentionally cruel and amused by the pain she causes is something very different than “kindhearted.” It took a long time for the women to see LVP the way they do now, because people don’t like to believe that some among us really do mean to hurt others.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I never realized until they mentioned this - the season 9 cast is made up of ALL housewives

Sorry for misspelling their account name. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Everybody is not one thing. Lisa seemed generous in hosting these woman at her house and her restaurants all the time. She often took the newbies under her wing. Of course the Vanderpump Derangement Victims claim that she was grooming them but it seems like she was being kind. She took in Brandi until she showed her true nature and she disassociated herself. Brandi’s behavior was a function of her character not any manipulation. She befriended Joyce who the rest of the cast ostracized in a clearly racial attack (on Brandis part) Lisa even befriended Teddi when Dorit and Erica went after her. It seems at the reunion they are going back on the attack and Teddi can only look to Kyle for help.

Good luck with that.

When you review the gang ups in prior reunions you should realize that Lisa is more sinned against then sinning.

I disagree, as we are all allowed. I merely feel that LVP got some well deserved comeuppance after ten years. If your going to stir the pot at some point you gotta lick the spoon.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, lcarolynl said:

What a sh!tshow!! I am officially done with RHOBH!

All those crones cackling and reminding each other how awesome they are is sickening. That final garden luncheon scene where they were all so self congratulatory (all your friends are happy and successful Kyle, how so super special for you!!) while simultaneously obsessing over LVP, 6+ months after Kyle got kicked out of Villa Rosa, was embarrassing to watch!
Ugh, they are ALL horrible people. I thought I was going to like Denise but she's lost me too.

They are horrible people without grace, or imagination, or wit. I wouldn't welcome a friendship with any one of them.

I agree. I kind of like Dorit, for some reason, but the others are completely loathsome--and no fun at all. Kyle is vapid and kind of dumb. Denise is crude and I really don't get why she's on this show. Lisa Rinna is a tacky shit stirrer, who thinks she's so funny (not) and needs to work on her marriage and her dingbat daughters. Teddi also is an insufferable busy-body. Erka, a tacky broad who thinks she's an it-girl.

• Love 5

Camille's reason for dragging Dorit and Teddi is because she was going through a hard time. While I empathize with what happened, it's not an excuse to be a shitty person. You can't just keep saying horrible things and then apologize and give hugs. After a while no one is going to trust you any longer.

I'm sure there are many of us who have fallen on really hard times. In the past 12 years my husband has almost died twice. I never once used that as an excuse to lash out at anyone.........ever!!! If anything, I did quite the opposite and withdrew into myself.

Now she wishes she could take back what she said. Too late! And I do not like the long extensions she wore in WWHL.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

LVP actually gets off on saying something hurtful and watching someone’s face crumble - as when she brought up Eileen’s beginnings with her husband, and when she brought up other women in front of Portia. She exhibits quite a few npd characteristics, but what always catches my attention is when narcississtic people also use npd strategies and tactics (my “pink purse” post on her thread lists some of them). LVP would probably never allow a diagnosis, so we’ll never know - but imo she plays games with people’s emotions, and hurts them intentionally.

There are many times that LVP has been rude, or hurtful. Her berating of Ericka because she sent a handwritten note when LVP's brother died? Tacky and classless. 

My biggest beef though (and why I am soooo glad she will not be on next year) is that IMO LVP is the original puppy dumper. She gave not one, but two puppies to people who she should have known more than anyone were not going to care for those dogs properly. These are two people who had to have multiple nannies for their small children. 

I have worked in an animal rescue for years, are we are fanatical about who we adopt our rescued animals to. And just because someone might be a friend does not mean they will be allowed to adopt. The animals' welfare comes first, always!

I have no idea if LVP did this for publicity, or was hoping for a spin off featuring VP Dogs? In any case she did NOT put the welfare of those dogs first, and for that I will always consider her the original puppy dumper. Shame on her. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, BluBrd47 said:

I disagree, as we are all allowed. I merely feel that LVP got some well deserved comeuppance after ten years. If your going to stir the pot at some point you gotta lick the spoon.

then they all better stand in line taking turns licking that spoon..

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Sharonana said:

Camille's reason for dragging Dorit and Teddi is because she was going through a hard time. While I empathize with what happened, it's not an excuse to be a shitty person. You can't just keep saying horrible things and then apologize and give hugs. After a while no one is going to trust you any longer.

I'm sure there are many of us who have fallen on really hard times. In the past 12 years my husband has almost died twice. I never once used that as an excuse to lash out at anyone.........ever!!! If anything, I did quite the opposite and withdrew into myself.

When I’ve been run over by life I’ve been more careful not to hurt people. 

ETA: although if I HAD to buy a dusty old Burberry coat from a consignment store, I might snap. 

Edited by AUJulia
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, film noire said:

At this point, Sunnybebe, screw the actual show - next summer I want to see a Starz mini-series about this shitshow of a season.  One loosely based on the 80s mini-series Lace, starring Phoebe Cates as a woman in search of her birth mother (which led to one of the greatest tv lines ever:  "Which one of you bitches is my mother?") In the opening of the Starz version, LVP gathers her never-friends together in a Vegas castle-mansion:  Triple D (Dorit Dog Dumper, finally facing charges for endangering an animal) Erika G (facing fashion exile due to her new QVC line Mrs Girardi: Farty Fashion 4 Your Fifties!) Rinna (under self-imposed house arrest when she was caught on security video eating a whole gummy bear) Kyle, turning tricks to pay Mo's legal fees to avoid time in Club Fed (and by tricks, I mean doing children's parties as Splitty the Clown) Denise (stuck in a Vegas flashback partying with Charlie and Tom Sizemore) and Teddi (left behind in the desert as reality tv roadkill because she contributes nothing). As they wait - Rinna raging internally at the plate of croissants on the table, Kyle juggling the same - the woman look at each other, nervously (why are we here? Where's Andy?) and then, the sound of sweet happy barking. And the wings of majestic swans flapping.... 

And Lady Karma enters with her shining sword and silk chiffon pashmina:

lisa gif resized.gif

LOVE IT!  I saw Lace and I adore Phoebe Cates!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Good luck with that.

I agree that everyone is a mixed bag, some more mixed than others. That’s exactly why I don’t think of any of them as angels nor evil. Some are kinder/meaner than others. 

With Brandi, my feelings are mixed. I think Lisa has a 100 times more class than her. But I do think part of their friendship was due to the fact Lisa was having problems with other housewives when Brandi started the show. Lisa also reaped the benefits of the Brandi Schaena link to promote Vanderpump Rules. Lisa also let a lot of Brandi’s asshole behavior slide. It wasn’t until she was on the receiving end of it that she decided to wash her hands clean of Brandi. 

I’m actually a Joyce fan and remember how she was treated. Lisa and her were not fast friends. Lisa didn’t try to put a stop to Brandi bullying Joyce. I remember Brandi mocking Joyce’s name and Kyle being the one to comfort her. Lisa actually laughed at some of Brandi’s bitchiness. You can say it was nervous laughter and she didn’t care because she and Joyce got off on the wrong foot, but that’s what occurred. She and Joyce grew closer later on after Brandi accused her of wanting to pack the tabloids. 

I do agree with you that she was kind to Teddi. 

Overall I see much more good than bad in LVP and agree she hasn’t always been treated kindly. Much as I agree with you these women should have treated her better this season, I just don’t see the situation as black and white as some of the LVP fans, that it was a bunch of evil women who simply hate another woman whose only crime is being more popular with RH fans. Jealousy may play a part in the divide this year, but I don’t think it’s the sole issue. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't think anyone on this show want to be top dog except for Kyle.

Camille definitely wants that contract!

I agree that Erika, Denise, Dorit  - and also Teddi - are happy to just be on the show. But I would put Kyle in that group too - imo what comes across to some as wanting to be top dog is more her over-developed sense of responsibility (which she shares with Teddi). I remember reading that Kyle was the one Bravo went to when first organizing the show - to me she always seems to think it’s her job to welcome new people, and to sort of act as Beverly Hills hostess (as her tagline often implies).

Prediction: Rinna will fight to be front and center next season.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Do you think they mean actual wives?  Housewife,  I believe, means someone whose 'career' is basically staying at home.  All of these women have occupations beyond being married.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

The bottom half looked just as bad:

lookbook-kyle-richards-amas-01_0.jpg?ito

Kyle is a pretty woman with a good figure - but she needs a stylist almost as much as I do!

• Love 7
(edited)
On 7/10/2019 at 7:03 PM, Juliegirlj said:

... Wonder why Maurice wasn’t pounding the pavement to find a buyer for Dorit and PK’s <rental> house, and finding them a new house round the corner from the Umanski homestead?! ...

It has been ! In last season of Million Dollar Listing, with the David(s), who are working for The Agency. After the robbery, PK decided to put it out off the market 😄

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Camille definitely wants that contract!

I agree that Erika, Denise, Dorit  - and also Teddi - are happy to just be on the show. But I would put Kyle in that group too - imo what comes across to some as wanting to be top dog is more her over-developed sense of responsibility (which she shares with Teddi). I remember reading that Kyle was the one Bravo went to when first organizing the show - to me she always seems to think it’s her job to welcome new people, and to sort of act as Beverly Hills hostess (as her tagline often implies).

Prediction: Rinna will fight to be front and center next season.

I actually have enjoyed all of the cast this year, sans LVP. They remind me somewhat of the NY crew, who have their spats but generally get along and support each other.

I hope Camille is not back next year, even as a 'friend of'. She was very tame at the first of the season, then the crazy came out. It is not entertaining to watch someone berate, apologize, berate, apologize, etc. Pick an lane, lady. It is too bad that she hadn't learned something about acting in the time she was with Kelsey. She is coming off like a really bad actor who is desperate for a part. 

• Love 10
43 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Mrs Girardi at the Kyle outdoor luncheon looked a lot like Erika in the pic above. 

• Love 7