Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E21: Hurricane Camille

• Start Topic

Camille is obviously angling to be a full time housewife next season. She was on Andy Cohen and her method of operating seems to be---say everything vicious and hateful and then fake apologize. She was so sorry to slam Denise's rental house. She felt terrible later. Uh huh. She felt bad talking about LVP's teeth. She felt awful. I really despise Camille. The only person on this show that I don't actually dislike is Denise. 

And Kyle has become so full of herself. She is beyond obnoxious.

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Camile was trying to save face ….she came in pumped with her "backup" and ran out of gas when Denise didn't back down... Then hugged everyone she attacked before she left .. that's what killed me her HUGGING Rinna and Teddi and everyone goodbye like did Cybil just take over your body and give you a completely new personality in 5 secs?  Then the running to Vanderpump like yeah I was being attacked and I attacked back without the little tid  bit of I TALKED SHIT ABOUT LISA all season myself but she doesn't need to know that cause we are besties again... CAMILE  girl you called Lisa a user and worse this season stop it Bravo has the receipts and played them …. I was attacked at that dinner unprovoked … no psycho you told them all to get whatever they wanted out out.. each and every one of them said you have been through so much this isn't that time at that dinner and you nagged and BOLD FACED told them to tell you what you did wrong don't play the victim like you didn't ask for it … you are a fucking liar Camille and fake and fraudulent  

I’m sure she’ll have that victim card out at the reunion too. I do wish LVP would be there just to respond to the things Camille said. Hopefully she’ll wrote in something to let her know she ain’t shit lol. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I never even noticed it. But then I call the husband "the husband" all the time. It started on social media because at the time I was going through a court thing and was posting under a fake name and it just stuck.

My husband is a big Doctor Who fan and I am worried one day he will start calling me The Companion; he already calls my purse The Tardis 😜

• LOL 16
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

We don't call each other by our names that often to each other or to others. I can't remember the last time the husband was all, "Hey, Prudence*!" or "So Prue and I were talking the other day and..." At most, it's "Hey, babe, can you grab me this thing?" Using our names/nicknames just feels weird. 

*Name changed for fun and because Prudence is an amazing name and should be used more often.

Perhaps, subconsciously, you picked Prudence because that was the name of the character Kim Richards played on "Nanny and the Professor" (1970-1971) when she was around 5 or 6 years old.  Or, maybe not, if you're not as old as me (and Kim R.).  😊

Fun fact:  in Googling Kim R. and NATP just now, I discovered that Kim's middle name is Erica.  Speaking of which...

11 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

She looked TERRIBLE! Shockingly so. Wonder if she’s battling something. Her foundation was plastered on as if she’s hiding her skin pallor and she’s very bloated. She also barely said a word. Something is off big time. 

I'm wondering if Erika was realizing at that point that the "everyone vs. Lisa V" scenario was not a good look and that it might have backfired on them.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

It does bug when someone refers to their spouse as 'their husband' or 'their wife' when you know the spouse.  Same goes for girlfriend/boyfriend.   Men are just as guilty of doing this as women.  Yeah, I know your spouse/partner/whatever.  You can refer to them by name.

Unfortunately, I know a lot of people who do this.

She also refers to Kim and Kathy as "my sisters", almost never by name. Maybe she needs to remind herself what role these people play in her life? or is she THAT bad at remembering names?

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Much of this is set up for entertainment.  Note the camera angles when Camille was attacking, they were perfect.  Her badly fitted hair extensions on full view.  Great work camera folk.

I don’t have a problem with Denise sprinkling every sentence with F-bombs, I’m no prude, but here in Canada she’s beeped with a really loud beep every time and it’s really annoying. Really annoying!!

Surely after 9pm we can be allowed to hear the dreaded word since we all know what it is 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, FancyNancy said:

Really though, how fabulous was Camille telling Lisa about herself if it was going to end with her hugging her goodnight like they were besties. That was weak and just showed that Camille acted out because she wanted to ensure she’ll be back, hopefully with a diamond, next season and because those girls put a battery in her back. She couldn’t even keep the charade going.

Camille is about Camille which is why her “mic drop” moment ultimately failed. While I am of the school of thought that the word “narcissist” is thrown around way too casually I think she is the closest among many of any of the women in the franchise. Everyone and everything is a there to serve as an extension of herself. You could see the horror in David’s eyes in the limo as this dawned on him and he realized he was locked in.

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Camille is obviously angling to be a full time housewife next season. She was on Andy Cohen and her method of operating seems to be---say everything vicious and hateful and then fake apologize. She was so sorry to slam Denise's rental house. She felt terrible later. Uh huh. She felt bad talking about LVP's teeth. She felt awful. I really despise Camille. The only person on this show that I don't actually dislike is Denise. 

And Kyle has become so full of herself. She is beyond obnoxious.

Agreed. Camille does the “rage and regret” as much as Rinna. It’s clear her publicist is still on speed dial. Denise is also the only one I like. She is a nice mix of savage sassy and sweet.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Interesting - I’ve never seen one of these. No wonder women on TV are so bitchy! If I had to wear layers of gunk on my face, spanks on my body, spikes on my feet and weird stuff like this on my head, I’d lose my shit too!

Bravo has shown the process a few times with the ladies when they are getting ready for an event.

On Teddi's first season - her hair person was gluing in pieces of hair - it was fugly.

This season when Camille was getting ready for her wedding - her hair was piled up on top so that the stylist could insert the pieces.

• Love 2

The difference between Denise and Camille is that they both are capable of hiding in a closet and shiving you when you get your coat but Camille would spend the time sharpening the blade and dispatch you quietly and be in her limo before anyone knew any better, Denise would fall asleep and fall flat on her face when you opened the closet door............

• LOL 23
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

Sorry, Kyle telling lvp that you are sorry how things worked out is not the same as telling her you are sorry for calling her a liar.  Stupid last scene to once again discuss how they are all practically Mother Theresa except that they are more fabulous and rich and lvp is the self absorbed devil.  One question.  If they are all such good friends, why didn’t anyone invite Denise and family to stay with them?  I guess the nannies take up too much room and Old Man Girardi is too cranky to have guests.

When Camille enters Kyle's party and tells Kyle how she felt so ganged up on the other night, Kyle made the comment "That never was the intention" as if to admit that there was a conspiracy, but it didn't go down as planned. She made a similar comment to LVP about the "telling of her truth" confrontation that ended the friendship. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 19

Really though, how fabulous was Camille telling Lisa about herself if it was going to end with her hugging her goodnight like they were besties. That was weak and just showed that Camille acted out because she wanted to ensure she’ll be back, hopefully with a diamond, next season and because those girls put a battery in her back. She couldn’t even keep the charade going.

In this scene with LVP and Camille in LVP's Vegas suite - I felt bad for LVP.

LVP thought she had an ally and is totally clueless to comments Camille made about her. I highly doubt LVP would have filmed with Camille if she had known.

This Vegas spot is going to tank within the year. She won't be able to get a show tie in for publicity and who would watch Vegas VPR? At least with the LA businesses she has the chucklefucks making appearances to draw in the crowds. Who is going to move to Vegas - Grumpy Cat and Max - LOL?

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 7/7/2019 at 5:56 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Season Finale

When Kyle hosts a party, Camille is eager to settle the score with Teddi, Dorit and Lisa Rinna; Denise loses her cool; Kim updates Kyle on where she stands with Lisa Rinna; Kyle reveals she had an encounter with Lisa Vanderpump.

Airs 7/09/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

Well, here she is .. Ruthless Camille is back ! I was wondering when she would show up. Camille's evil ass is back, but I loved how she handled Lisa Rinna , and found her balls to stand up to them regarding LVP. They can't keep LVP's name out of their mouths.  They don't have a storyline without her and it clearly shows.   

• Love 18

Thank you because I was really trying to remember when SHE called her a liar. LVP just like for people to kiss her hind parts.

Bye LVP!! I’ll catch you manipulating on VPR next season. 

I was so tired of LVP's puppet complex.  Everyone around her was meant to follow the company line.  Won't miss her at all.  And it's important to note that she is all by herself.  No one came to her defense.  Goodbye and good riddance.  I will not miss her at all.

season after season it was the same thing with her.  She would artfully wet people against each other and then get the vapors if the mirror was turned on her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

Regardless how anyone feels about Dorit, Camille didn't need to bring up her finances in a group setting. It was messy and tacky as hell. It seems like there is such a double standard regarding Camille. She talks out of both sides of her mouth. One minute she is kissing ass, hugging and apologizing and the next she is flaming someone. Can't have it both ways. There are tons of tweets singing her praises, and I don't get it. She's a flip flopper, has no loyalty to anyone but herself and plays the victim card. I'm not a fan.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

I was so tired of LVP's puppet complex.  Everyone around her was meant to follow the company line.  Won't miss her at all.  And it's important to note that she is all by herself.  No one came to her defense.  Goodbye and good riddance.  I will not miss her at all.

season after season it was the same thing with her.  She would artfully wet people against each other and then get the vapors if the mirror was turned on her.

Well, they are just stupid grown ass women who can't think for themselves as if Lisa Rinna doesn't  artfully do the same thing ? LVP is just better at it. ,

• Love 12
10 hours ago, njbchlover said:

To me, it felt like none of these women had seen each other in the six months between the garden party and the Agency party.  I wouldn't be surprised to find out that was the truth.

I'm sure they haven't - I've never believed any of them were friends.  That's why they always refer to each other as "this group" 🙂 

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
(edited)
11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I never even noticed it. But then I call the husband "the husband" all the time. It started on social media because at the time I was going through a court thing and was posting under a fake name and it just stuck. I even call him the husband when talking to people face to face and he calls me "the wife". 

We don't call each other by our names that often to each other or to others. I can't remember the last time the husband was all, "Hey, Prudence*!" or "So Prue and I were talking the other day and..." At most, it's "Hey, babe, can you grab me this thing?" Using our names/nicknames just feels weird. 

*Name changed for fun and because Prudence is an amazing name and should be used more often.

Yeah, I don't mind the husband thing. Well like you said never noticed. 

My pet peeve irl is when I'm talking to someone, and they tell me a story about someone idk, and they call them by name. For example "Kelly came out of her  house robe blowing wide open nothing on  giving everyone in the neighborhood a show" . I don't why but I would prefer if the story had explained to me who the hell  Kelly is lol. Of course I asked, and it's a new neighbor to my sister in law. 😀

Sorry, it really bugs me when people do this.

On topic, can't stand Camille. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, byrd said:

Well, they are just stupid grown ass women who can't think for themselves as if Lisa Rinna doesn't  artfully do the same thing ? LVP is just better at it. ,

True - I just got real tired of it.  Now LVP has no friends.  Seriously, no friends.  The Brits went with PK and Dorit.  But she has Giggy so she'll be ok.

Edited by QuinnM
  • Love 1
(edited)

I think a lot of us are forgetting that this is a job to these woman and we are confusing this with their real life... I have plenty of people that I keep a working relationship with and don't fuck with outside work and i also have friends that I work with that yes we are friends.... This show and all the other housewives shows are manufactured its not real if it was we would be sitting around bored watching them shop pick their noses go to the bathroom and do pretty much day to day mundane things … reality tv isn't real and its funny to watch us fans of the show get so whipped up over shit that at the end of the day is Fake and done for ratings  … we don't know these woman at all really we know what the editors want us to know... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
17 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

YES!

and wtf was Kyle's "truth", if she wasn't there to call LVP a liar? The point of her going there was to inform LVP that the consensus among the women was that LVP supplied the story to ROL, despite her denials, and Kyle agrees with them. How is that not calling her a liar?

Exactly..

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

I think a lot of us are forgetting that this is a job to these woman and we are confusing this with their real life... I have plenty of people that I keep a working relationship with and don't fuck with outside work and i also have friends that I work with that yes we are friends.... This show and all the other housewives shows are manufactured its not real if it was we would be sitting around bored watching them shop pick their noses go to the bathroom and do pretty much day to day mundane things … reality tv isn't real and its funny to watch us fans of the show get so whipped up over shit that at the end of the day is Fake and done for ratings  

Truth...

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

When Camille enters Kyle's party and tells Kyle how she felt so ganged up on the other night, Kyle made the comment "That never was the intention" as if to admit that there was a conspiracy, but it didn't go down as planned. She made a similar comment to LVP about the "telling of her truth" confrontation that ended the friendship. 

Kyle is the devil and everyone's puppet..they can jerk her around anytime they feel like it. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Camile was trying to save face ….she came in pumped with her "backup" and ran out of gas when Denise didn't back down... Then hugged everyone she attacked before she left .. that's what killed me her HUGGING Rinna and Teddi and everyone goodbye like did Cybil just take over your body and give you a completely new personality in 5 secs?  Then the running to Vanderpump like yeah I was being attacked and I attacked back without the little tid  bit of I TALKED SHIT ABOUT LISA all season myself but she doesn't need to know that cause we are besties again... CAMILE  girl you called Lisa a user and worse this season stop it Bravo has the receipts and played them …. I was attacked at that dinner unprovoked … no psycho you told them all to get whatever they wanted out out.. each and every one of them said you have been through so much this isn't that time at that dinner and you nagged and BOLD FACED told them to tell you what you did wrong don't play the victim like you didn't ask for it and girl you talked mad shit about them all behind their backs yourself ( you sure seem to know a lot about Dorit and her finances for someone who isn't in their relationship and was ready with it like it has been on the tip of that forked tongue for so long hunny)  you are no angel in any of this … you are a fucking liar Camille and fake and fraudulent  

That was sooooooo bizarre!

DQ0m.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think a lot of us are forgetting that this is a job to these woman and we are confusing this with their real life... I have plenty of people that I keep a working relationship with and don't fuck with outside work and i also have friends that I work with that yes we are friends.... This show and all the other housewives shows are manufactured its not real if it was we would be sitting around bored watching them shop pick their noses go to the bathroom and do pretty much day to day mundane things … reality tv isn't real and its funny to watch us fans of the show get so whipped up over shit that at the end of the day is Fake and done for ratings  … we don't know these woman at all really we know what the editors want us to know... 

I am in total agreement with you! It's kinda funny seeing how all up in arms people get about these shows. All the suppositions and I think so and so did this or felt that...it's weird. We don't know anything except what they show us.

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, Sharonana said:

Regardless how anyone feels about Dorit, Camille didn't need to bring up her finances in a group setting. It was messy and tacky as hell. It seems like there is such a double standard regarding Camille. She talks out of both sides of her mouth. One minute she is kissing ass, hugging and apologizing and the next she is flaming someone. Can't have it both ways. There are tons of tweets singing her praises, and I don't get it. She's a flip flopper, has no loyalty to anyone but herself and plays the victim card. I'm not a fan.

15 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Yeah, I don't mind the husband thing. Well like you said never noticed. 

My pet peeve irl is when I'm talking to someone, and they tell me a story about someone idk, and they call them by name. For example "Kelly came out of her  house robe blowing wide open nothing on  giving everyone in the neighborhood a show" . I don't why but I would prefer if the story had explained to me who the hell  Kelly is lol. Of course I asked, and it's a new neighbor to my sister in law. 😀

Sorry, it really bugs me when people do this.

On topic, can't stand Camille. 

Yes, I find people like Camille much more difficult to handle. I understand nice people mess up, and there is sometimes good in bad people. But she’s so all over the place and unpredictable, you have no idea where you truly stand with her. 

And totally agree Coffeewinewater. My mother does this all the time. She’ll tell stories naming people I’ve never met as though they’re friends of mine. I always have to ask, but who’s Kathy (or whoever)? She’ll respond, “oh you know her, Tim’s niece.” Then I’m like “Who’s Tim?”

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

Much of this is set up for entertainment.  Note the camera angles when Camille was attacking, they were perfect.  Her badly fitted hair extensions on full view.  Great work camera folk.

I don’t have a problem with Denise sprinkling every sentence with F-bombs, I’m no prude, but here in Canada she’s beeped with a really loud beep every time and it’s really annoying. Really annoying!!

Surely after 9pm we can be allowed to hear the dreaded word since we all know what it is 

I think one of the funniest scenes was the shot of Aaron's face when Camille started in on Rinna. He was just standing there and had no idea what to do. The editors spliced out Aaron and David making their getaway

giphy.gif

• LOL 11
10 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Something is wonky about this "6 months later" date. LVP's pop up bar in Vegas opened on 3/30/19, the day after the VPR reunion filmed. Are they trying to say this lunch was 6 months after that bar opening because then it would not be filmed until September 2019. Or are they saying the lunch was 6 months after the Agency party? Episode 1 of this season aired in Feb 2019. Color me confused.

I think you might have missed a chyron?  After the commercial break, we get "Six months later" and the women arriving at Kyle's house.  After they sit down and start talking about LVP's Vegas opening, there was a "Six weeks earlier" chyron and footage of the Vegas event.  So, the lunch was 6 months after The Agency's party (early December), and 6 weeks after the 3/30 opening of Vanderpump Vegas....in other words, it was shot in mid-May, somewhere around the airing of episode 14.  

I'm glad I wasn't the only one going all WTF? when Camille hugged Rinna goodbye at the end of the Agency party.  It totally undercut the whole "let's see who the real mean girl is" rant.

Speaking of that party, it was so damn tacky!  The women with the circle tables around their bodies...that was done on Four Weddings a long while ago and it was dumb then, and it's now dumb and old.  I'm kinda amazed they didn't have a naked sushi girl.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
44 minutes ago, byrd said:

LVP has plenty of friends , just not the idiots on this show. Why would you think she has no friends, the woman has a life outside of RHOBH. 

My apologies for starting this.  I can't answer and it's not right to say it without answering.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

And totally agree Coffeewinewater. My mother does this all the time. She’ll tell stories naming people I’ve never met as though they’re friends of mine. I always have to ask, but who’s Kathy (or whoever)? She’ll respond, “oh you know her, Tim’s niece.” Then I’m like “Who’s Tim?”

Are you my sister?

• LOL 12
(edited)
30 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

That was sooooooo bizarre!

DQ0m.gif

Nope just a master munipilator, Camille played them to get them to do what she asked, and then turned around and played the victim.

4 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

My apologies for starting this.  I can't answer and it's not right to say it without answering.

No worries, you didn't start anything, you are entitled to your opinion, but just don't think all of this is real, people have lives outside of this show , maybe you just meant LVP has no friend on the show which would be true.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 4

On a shallow note.....I thought Kyle looked so pretty when she was sitting on her couch talking to Kim.  I also thought Dorit looked great in her ponytail.  Erika looked like she had super blue contacts on at the 6 month later brunch which to me added to her odd look. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, byrd said:

No worries, you didn't start anything, you are entitled to your opinion, but just don't think all of this is real, people have lives outside of this show , maybe you just meant LVP has no friend on the show which would be true

Exactly and if I even allude to the source it will hurt people.  So yep just my opinion.  No one I know knows her group.

• Love 2
(edited)
34 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Yes, I find people like Camille much more difficult to handle. I understand nice people mess up, and there is sometimes good in bad people. But she’s so all over the place and unpredictable, you have no idea where you truly stand with her. 

What you saw on the last episode was the real Camille.. this is who she really is..

1 minute ago, byrd said:

What you saw on the last episode was the real Camille.. this is who she really is..everything else was just fake, the apologies, the hugging,  all fake, she meant every word she said and she fights dirty.

Edited by byrd
(edited)
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

In this scene with LVP and Camille in LVP's Vegas suite - I felt bad for LVP.

LVP thought she had an ally and is totally clueless to comments Camille made about her. I highly doubt LVP would have filmed with Camille if she had known.

This Vegas spot is going to tank within the year. She won't be able to get a show tie in for publicity and who would watch Vegas VPR? At least with the LA businesses she has the chucklefucks making appearances to draw in the crowds. Who is going to move to Vegas - Grumpy Cat and Max - LOL?

Nope LVP will be just fine, she's tough and a savvy business woman , believe me she has a plan and I can't wait until it's revealed , she plays to win and they know it.  

Edited by byrd
  • Love 10
(edited)

I just can't even fathom what a 3 part reunion for this shitshow of a season will look like without LVP there. To me if she's not there, they shouldn't discuss her - which leaves them with what? I'm guessing: Denise talking about sex with her husband and saying Charlie Sheen's name so many times that if it was a drinking game you'd be dead of alcohol poisoning; Dorit and Beverly Beach, Rinna talking about her spawn, Erika about herself, Teddi inserting herself into everyone's conversations because she's so fucking boring, and Kyle assuming the queen mantle or arm wrestling Rinna for it, because those two are beyond thirsty.

I know that Luann was in rehab for last year's RHONY reunion, and I think she was still discussed so I fully expect that LVP will be too, and yes, as someone said up thread, these bitches will act like they wish she was there so they could have closure - LOL - when it would just be to rip her a new one.

I'm not saying LVP is completely innocent, but again, as someone upthread said so eloquently, Dorit dumped the dog at a kill shelter - she is ground zero for the shitstorm, but no one in this group will ever address that because she thought she was giving it to a loving home, despite the fact she signed a fucking contract with Vanderpump Dogs - poor Dorit she didn't do anything wrong. UGH!

I'm not saying I won't return next season, but unless they seriously look for someone who is going to stand up to these bitches I'm not interested in watching the current coven

. It's like an alternate universe for me when I'm wishing for the return of: Brandi, Kim, Carlton, Taylor or Adrienne.

Edited by parrotlover
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
(edited)
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So, as Kyle steps up to the plate to be the lead player now, it seems that she is finally looking a lot more comfortable.  I'm really surprised.  Was it LVP holding her back all this time???? LOL  She may claim that, but, it might just be that she feels quite full of herself now that she has what she seems to consider HER show.  I did think she looks quite nice at her husband's party, but, for the first time, I caught a glimpse of some aging on her.  She looks good for her age, but, you can definitely see it now, even with the makeup, extra help on the face and new hair cut.  I wonder if Kyle thinks that it's worth it to destroy your best friend so you can climb to the top of your show.......I wonder what she says to her girls about it.  They really liked LVP, especially, the little one.  But, who cares about things like that?  They have that big family real estate dynasty to step into.  Kyle is my least favorite.  All I can hope is that LVP doesn't get weak and allow her back into her life.

As they sat around with their steely knives, ready for the feast, I don't think they considered how RIDICULOUS it is to be upset with a person (LVP) because they refuse to apologize for something they didn't do!  You don't fold and say sorry, when you are falsely accused, called a liar and shamed for something that SOMEONE ELSE DID!  But, according to them, SHE IS being difficult and refusing to move on! lol  Too funny.  AND, I don't believe Lisa R. or Kyle's story about running into LVP.  Just self serving stories that don't ring true to me. 

But, they all seem so happy now.  I wonder how the hell they're going to make a show about that. Oh, I know....Camille. OMG, she's so fake. 

They have no story , they'll just continue to tear each other apart with the petty bullshit. It's all that they are , no substance . If you noticed they couldn't even get through a scene without bring up LVP .  She's clearly on their minds and Kyle is full of guilt that's why she can't get beyond it. Try as she will she still has no closure on this  matter because she has no peace. Lisa would have to release her from it to have closure.

Edited by byrd
afterthoughts"
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20
58 minutes ago, Sharonana said:

I am in total agreement with you! It's kinda funny seeing how all up in arms people get about these shows. All the suppositions and I think so and so did this or felt that...it's weird. We don't know anything except what they show us.

Exactly , a lot of the filming is what's really happening in their lives at the moment.. but we have to remember when the cameras go down , they have another life not shown on camera which is their right to remain private. You can't put everything out there for the show , you have to save some of yourself. 

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

I think you might have missed a chyron?  After the commercial break, we get "Six months later" and the women arriving at Kyle's house.  After they sit down and start talking about LVP's Vegas opening, there was a "Six weeks earlier" chyron and footage of the Vegas event.  So, the lunch was 6 months after The Agency's party (early December), and 6 weeks after the 3/30 opening of Vanderpump Vegas....in other words, it was shot in mid-May, somewhere around the airing of episode 14.  

So it was shot after all the Goodbye Kyle hoopla; interesting...

• Love 5
13 hours ago, dosodog said:

Wait?  What!

Um, I'm a middle aged white lady, in a rural part of the country.  That has a heroin problem (the county, not me), so.

Track marks brings heroin addict to mind.  Which I'm pretty sure Camille isn't. 

What do you mean by track marks on the back of her head?

I think it was referring to her very obvious hair extensions!

• Love 1