Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E21: Hurricane Camille

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, dosodog said:

Wait?  What!

Um, I'm a middle aged white lady, in a rural part of the country.  That has a heroin problem (the county, not me), so.

Track marks brings heroin addict to mind.  Which I'm pretty sure Camille isn't. 

What do you mean by track marks on the back of her head?

game of thrones hbo GIF

The track marks are referring to the tracks of the hair extensions Camille was wearing.  Tracks are the lines in the hair that are created when the extensions are attached to the wearer's natural hair.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

It was very reminiscent of LVP's garden parties.  Only things missing were the miniature horses, Vanderpump Rose and fancy tea service.

I will say, though, that the grounds at Kyle and Mauricio's home are stunning. No real views like LVP's, and not quite as formal, but I think I prefer Kyle's backyard - it feels more casual and homey.

I’ve always liked Kyle’s homes. They are indeed more cozy and not so museum-like the way some mansions can be.

I wondered if Camille was thinking she could be the replacement for Lisa too, but I sure hope not. Lisa can definitely bring the snark and all, but she’s never gone into a party so aggressively. She’s also much more charming and likable. 

• Love 18
(edited)
11 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I’ve always liked Kyle’s homes. They are indeed more cozy and not so museum-like the way some mansions can be.

I wondered if Camille was thinking she could be the replacement for Lisa too, but I sure hope not. Lisa can definitely bring the snark and all, but she’s never gone into a party so aggressively. She’s also much more charming and likable. 

I like Camille (fellow Jersey girl), but I don't think I can handle a whole season of "mean girl" Camille.  I especially liked her in Season 2, which was her best season and her redemption arc, but she spoke her mind when needed - not the way she did tonight.  (Although, I thought she was brilliant tonight!)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

Ok.  The six month later lunch was a production set up.  Don't blame the women.  They were given direction as to what to talk about.  They can't just show LVP six months later at that stupid entrance she made to her garden bar in Vegas randomly. 

Camille needs a xanax.

Aww.  Bambi is depressed.

Alexia has really grown up and I'm glad to see she's starting a career she really likes.

I don't think Teddi would purposely  snub Mason.   I think there was probably some sort of misunderstanding there.

LVP got pushed into the venue on a burgundy Lazy Boy - Bwahahaha

ActiveDimHypsilophodon-max-1mb.gif

Something is wonky about this "6 months later" date. LVP's pop up bar in Vegas opened on 3/30/19, the day after the VPR reunion filmed. Are they trying to say this lunch was 6 months after that bar opening because then it would not be filmed until September 2019. Or are they saying the lunch was 6 months after the Agency party? Episode 1 of this season aired in Feb 2019. Color me confused.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

How much time has Teddi spent with Camille's daughter? Why would she even know who she is?

When Camille first bought this up - I thought she was saying that Teddi snubbed Mason at her wedding in Hawaii.

From what Camille said about Mason at her wedding was that Mason was upset all day and was crying off to the side. Not about Teddi - but about her mom getting married.

I don't particularly like Teddi, but I don't see her snubbing someone's child and you're right how would Mason even know her?

• Love 11
2 hours ago, dosodog said:

Wait?  What!

Um, I'm a middle aged white lady, in a rural part of the country.  That has a heroin problem (the county, not me), so.

Track marks brings heroin addict to mind.  Which I'm pretty sure Camille isn't. 

What do you mean by track marks on the back of her head?

game of thrones hbo GIF

LOL

"hair extenions" tracks  -

blending_hair_extensions_iwth_a_blunt_ha

Usually the one doing the hair will tease, shape, fluff, blow dry your real hair to cover the tracks. Camille had a big ole gap in the back of her head and the track was sticking out

• Useful 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

They could have been showing snippets of LVP here and there throughout the season, so that showing her at the opening of her Vegas bar would not have been so out of place.  Apparently, there was a lot of footage that was filmed during the season showing LVP at various charity work, etc., that the producers chose not to include.  I think the producers intentionally excluded that footage and edited it out to punish LVP for not wanting to film with the other ladies.

I sometimes wonder if that is one of the reasons why LVP chose to not go to the reunion and announcing she will not return to RHOBH.  Aside from being super hurt and angry at the women, she may have noticed that none of her filmed segments were being shown, and she may have gotten angry with the producers over that, too.

Maybe those snippets of LVP were boring.  That party at PUMP was boring to me.  Sessa and the big reveal of LVP's new kitchen?  Boring.  I don't think it was intentional as much as it was just boring.  I actually don't understand why they included the LV opening.  LVP looked stupid with the crown, etc.  But they decided to do that since they went to the expense of filming it.  They did the scene with the women at lunch to justify it.  Just MHO.

• Love 14
(edited)
4 hours ago, Steph J said:

It's rare to see someone run so completely out of fucks to give.

I thought Erika Jayne was the queen of No Effs Given? Is her nose out of joint?

BTW this is candid footage of me, caught on tape

look at all the fucks i give GIF

3 hours ago, JD5166 said:

When is Kyle going to start wearing her crown? She’s earned it! 

🤮

Maybe she could wear a bedazzled Agency hat!

3 hours ago, njbchlover said:

And, that outfit she wore to Kyle's - the newsprint thing was done before (I think it was Dolce and Gabbana), and worn better by Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw.

It was Dior. (Not that it matters AT ALL, it was just the one detail I actually remembered about SATC fashion)

(MMV But I never really cared for it—to paraphrase the Countess, “Even Dior makes mistakes”)

Edited by ivygirl
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11

Oh my god what a pile of steaming fecal matter that was! The fetid shitshow the tthis has become was full force during that bullshit luncheon at the end, which seemed to exist solely to bemoan LVP. I mean, really?!? And as someone else said upthread, just because Teddi says “it was LVPs scheme” still doesn’t make it true you dimwit. I let like that whole luncheon scene was a sad attempt to pull a fake news situation. So I’ll just say, SAD! Didn’t work. We’re not stupid. And we still don’t believe you. 

Camille, fuck off. Please and thank you.

• Love 23

Random thoughts:

I’ll probably watch the reunion but I’ll need to be drunk because these bitches can’t make an argument to save their lives and it makes me yell at my TV.  They can’t focus and articulate and they can’t respond intelligently to each other. Ex: Camille did a crappy job of telling Rinna that she was out of line for being stupid about Camille’s People mag comments/trying to tell Camille how to feel about LVP missing her wedding/letting LVP off the hook, as in Camille owes everyone else NOTHING re LVP and the whole scolding was just weird and shut up, Rinna.

And I’m soooo confused: Camille simultaneously regrets what she said to Dorit AND is pissed at everyone for telling her while she was saying it that she needed to stop? Huh?

The alleged snub of Mason took place at the airport and would have been witnessed by their group but Teddi denying it is “calling Mason a liar”? That’s not being a good mom, Camille. You’re using your kid to kick someone you openly dislike, when a good mom would’ve asked about what happened and told her daughter that maybe she misread the situation. Even if Teddi did dismiss Mason (I don’t buy it), so what? Not everyone will be warm to ya, kid. Learn to cope. 

Did not like Camille’s calculated but illogical behavior. Did not like Kyle’s schtick re LVP. Did not like Rinna’s Mother Theresa schtick. Did not like Dorit’s rewriting of what Camille said. Did not understand all of Camille’s verbal vomit at the dinner and at the Agency party. She’s trying too hard and she’s a painful actress to watch.

LVP protesteth too much. Dorit did an awful thing and LVP did a retaliatory awful thing and she got caught but is dug in too deep to do anything but quit in faux outrage. I think faux outrage has worked well for her before but it didn’t this time.

On Father’s Day 2018, Kyle posted a pic of her father and a long sappy ode to him on her Instagram account. I commented “IMO a guy cannot be considered a great dad if he cheats on the mothers of his children.” (He cheated on two such women.) It was right around the time when Kyle learned that “American Woman” wouldn’t get another season. That whole show was a peek into her dysfunctional childhood and didn’t portray her pseudo dad well. Anyway, Kyle blocked me for my comment. I realized tonight when Her Husband was schmoozing the human table girl that he might be a cheater, too, which explains Kyle’s reaction to my IG comment. I really dislike her. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
11 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Hah...shady Bravo editing.

Anyone notice the shot of the back of Camille's head showing her track mark?

I was like girl... those girls weren't your friends ‘cause they should’ve to you to the bathroom to fix it. I guess they were too engulfed in the business I believe they stirred up.

Edited by FancyNancy
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, nexxie said:

LVP is probably playing Camille - bonding over deaths, my ass - more like getting Camille to do her dirty work. 

Sure seems like someone whipped her up.

It was those rent-a-friends and LVP. Camille is the type to be loyal to who she needs to be at the time. Kissing LVP’s ass after she was talking about her teeth. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, sheetmoss said:

In the 6 month later segment - Dorit's face looked different, some may even say....refreshed

I thought Rinna's lips looked plumper too.

And I thought Erika's makeup looked horrible - especially the lipstick / lip liner - maybe there was a change in the glam squad situation during that 6-month hiatus...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10

Watching that was like being on a rollercoaster with all ups and no downs.  The anticipations builds...then nothing, then it builds again....and nothing.

Camille has brought forth the PK finance talk, but it's over.  Camille calls Rinna out on being a complete mean girl, then hugs her goodbye.  Etc.

It just felt unsatisfying.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
8 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Erika with the shorter shoulder length blonde hair, it really suits her. She came out of this episode smelling like roses lol no drama no beef no making bitches back off. How fake of Camille tho coming in ready to attack saying she’s got all this beef then hugging every bitch there smiling like is she is a completely different personality.  

I think she looks like a bloated senior citizen. She really looked awful.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Higgins said:

I think she looks like a bloated senior citizen. She really looked awful.

She was doing Mrs. Girardi - as someone said (can’t recall who).

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

The annoying thing about Camille is that she's so obvious. Her snap backs to both Teddi and Rinna were just so clearly orchestrated for camera time and snippets of air time. Much as I don't like LVP, at least her anger and hurt towards Kyle seemed genuine. 

I do think that Kyle's point to LVP - that, in fact, she never called LVP a liar, those were LVP's words - was a valid one. I don't actually think Kyle thinks of LVP as a liar, but as someone who manipulates. But Kyle should know that LVP will never admit to that, either.

Anyway, I am happy for Kyle that she doesn't feel she needs to beg LVP for her friendship. A person who makes you feel that way isn't really a friend. 

And, oh yeah, I have no strong feelings about Teddi one way or the other but I don't think she deliberately "snubbed" Mason. That whole story would seem a lot stronger if we ever saw Mason herself tell it.

I laughed at Alexia saying to Kyle and Teddi that the group feuding is next level.

• Love 16
7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

LOL

"hair extenions" tracks  -

blending_hair_extensions_iwth_a_blunt_ha

Usually the one doing the hair will tease, shape, fluff, blow dry your real hair to cover the tracks. Camille had a big ole gap in the back of her head and the track was sticking out

Interesting - I’ve never seen one of these. No wonder women on TV are so bitchy! If I had to wear layers of gunk on my face, spanks on my body, spikes on my feet and weird stuff like this on my head, I’d lose my shit too!

• LOL 12
  • Love 8

Really though, how fabulous was Camille telling Lisa about herself if it was going to end with her hugging her goodnight like they were besties. That was weak and just showed that Camille acted out because she wanted to ensure she’ll be back, hopefully with a diamond, next season and because those girls put a battery in her back. She couldn’t even keep the charade going.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Teddi: *races up, henchman-like, to interrupt Camille and Kyle’s conversation*

Camille: *shuts it down*

Teddi: “WAAAHHHH Camille came in all aggressive! I’m not attacking her!”

Camille:

She protecc 

She attac

But most importantly 

She shuts down Teddi and Rinna 

Biggest lie... Rinna is empathetic towards Camille and LVP. She doesn’t care and her pill stuff doesn’t compare.

ETA: How is Dorit always the one who ends up getting an apology, or thinking she deserves one? Her hands are hardly clean!

It definitely seemed as though Teddi’s was Kyle’s henchman/spokesman/bodyguard this season.  Teddi likes to insert herself in conversations that have nothing to do with her and when someone points that out she cries and runs away like a toddler.  

Denise also took it upon herself to be henchman/bodyguard for Dorit.  I get her being protective of Rinna, since they are long time friends, but why the sudden devotion to Dorit?

IMO, Camille came in hot because she figured out the real scheme, squeezing out LVP, and the women were not going to tolerate anyone that broke from the coven. The other ladies seemed irritated that Camille wasn’t going along with the program.  Was this filmed before/after Andy’s baby shower?  That would clear things up.

I agree, Rinna could care less that LVP, Camille, Kim, whomever, feels hurt or pushed aside because as far as Rinna is concerned, this is a game and she’s playing to win by securing her spot with her sh@t stirring ways...anything to keep her spot on the show.  Oh, that hustle!

They sure looked so proud of themselves at Kyle’s backyard lunch.  It looked like they were congratulating each other on how “right” and “honest” they are...thanks to the poster who pointed out that Kyle thinks she’s the Regina George of the crew.

I too, agree with Alexia, these bitches are next level.  From the mouth of babes!

• Love 21
9 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Erika with the shorter shoulder length blonde hair, it really suits her. She came out of this episode smelling like roses lol no drama no beef no making bitches back off. How fake of Camille tho coming in ready to attack saying she’s got all this beef then hugging every bitch there smiling like is she is a completely different personality.  

Ok!!! Who does that lol.

• Love 1

Kyle "telling my truth" is an admission of revisionist history - I do not believe for a moment that even if she did encounter LVP she had uttered anything close to an apology. Kyle would have claimed making an apology if she had said 'I'm sorry you won't admit your guilt and ask for my forgiveness' to LVP.

Rinna's 'encounter' was clearly bullshit.

For a nano-second I hoped that Erika would have the stones to say "now that you've gotten rid of LVP, who's your next target?" to Kyle, but she - and everyone else - stayed mum to keep the mutual admiration society going.

Vyle kyle wants kim bitchards and tmcfr on the show as her generals - both of them are quite nasty enough to go for the throat of anyone who dares suggest kyle isn't the mostest perfectest a-listest mommyest mommy to ever walk the earth.

Teddie's face gave away the lie in her statement about regretting being caught up in LVP's manipulation. Can't wait for that to blow up in her face - she clearly doesn't have the spine to stand up to the rest of the thugs - they have already brought her back in line.

I am wondering if the reunion will pretend to have viewer questions - I can't imagine puppygate not being on the top of a list that would make several butts squirm, but I have no doubt satan andy will protect widdle kyle.

I didn't see anything but the 'six months' later segment, so I will be catching the rest as soon as possible, just to get to see Camille in action. I also need to look at some of the reunion clips already posted.

I see this season as the death knell for this show - they should have taken a lesson from NY and learned how to fight effectively. As it is, there is nothing remotely interesting about this group.

• Love 20
10 hours ago, nexxie said:

Sure seems like someone whipped her up.

I think that Camille whipped herself up!  Not that I'm necessarily right, but my guess is that Camille realized what deep doo doo she was going to be in with LVP once she saw the footage of her insulting her about her breath.  Camille was in damage control/CYA mode!  Camille was just too all over the place in this episode.  I couldn't even finish watching the last 20 minutes.  What a shit show.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
57 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

The annoying thing about Camille is that she's so obvious. Her snap backs to both Teddi and Rinna were just so clearly orchestrated for camera time and snippets of air time. Much as I don't like LVP, at least her anger and hurt towards Kyle seemed genuine. 

I do think that Kyle's point to LVP - that, in fact, she never called LVP a liar, those were LVP's words - was a valid one. I don't actually think Kyle thinks of LVP as a liar, but as someone who manipulates. But Kyle should know that LVP will never admit to that, either.

Anyway, I am happy for Kyle that she doesn't feel she needs to beg LVP for her friendship. A person who makes you feel that way isn't really a friend. 

And, oh yeah, I have no strong feelings about Teddi one way or the other but I don't think she deliberately "snubbed" Mason. That whole story would seem a lot stronger if we ever saw Mason herself tell it.

I laughed at Alexia saying to Kyle and Teddi that the group feuding is next level.

Thank you because I was really trying to remember when SHE called her a liar. LVP just like for people to kiss her hind parts.

Bye LVP!! I’ll catch you manipulating on VPR next season. 

• Love 16
(edited)

Camile was trying to save face ….she came in pumped with her "backup" and ran out of gas when Denise didn't back down... Then hugged everyone she attacked before she left .. that's what killed me her HUGGING Rinna and Teddi and everyone goodbye like did Cybil just take over your body and give you a completely new personality in 5 secs?  Then the running to Vanderpump like yeah I was being attacked and I attacked back without the little tid  bit of I TALKED SHIT ABOUT LISA all season myself but she doesn't need to know that cause we are besties again... CAMILE  girl you called Lisa a user and worse this season stop it Bravo has the receipts and played them …. I was attacked at that dinner unprovoked … no psycho you told them all to get whatever they wanted out out.. each and every one of them said you have been through so much this isn't that time at that dinner and you nagged and BOLD FACED told them to tell you what you did wrong don't play the victim like you didn't ask for it and girl you talked mad shit about them all behind their backs yourself ( you sure seem to know a lot about Dorit and her finances for someone who isn't in their relationship and was ready with it like it has been on the tip of that forked tongue for so long hunny)  you are no angel in any of this … you are a fucking liar Camille and fake and fraudulent  

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11

Camille was doing the most off the jump. At times it seemed rehearsed and I was just confused with how inconsistent she was between coming out guns blazing to then apologizing, then to arguing again and then hugging someone and telling them, she's going home because it's been a rough night. Well, with her game plan, how could she have possibly expected a different outcome?  I did thoroughly enjoy her shut Teddi down quickly and how offended Teddi was. Zero self-awareness is what put her in that position. Camille told her that she doesn't like how Teddi constantly interjects and acts like she knows it all. So Teddi sees Camille and Kyle talking and in two seconds runs over to start giving her two cents on the matter and was surprised when she gets shut down off the jump, lol.

The 6 months later sit down seemed intentionally contrived for the women to talk about LVP. I find it interesting that Erika has talked about how more comfortable and vulnerable she is around these women because LVP is no longer there but what did we learn about her? Same shit with her. Unless the evidence of her comfort level around the women is being able to take jabs and make jokes about the women who aren't part of their clique and not at that table (ex. beating up Camille, LVP's wet nails). Erika is just a blob of a thing that is just so damn useless. 

LVP's scenes were lame. Denise seems like an absolute stoner but I think that's why I still like her. She's just too strung out to get completely wrapped up in the drama, lol. 

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

That 6 months later brunch reminded me of the  fake chats around a table in an infomercial, when they all talk about how great the “product” is. In this case, they consider themselves the “product”.

Mrs Girardi looked like crap IMO. 

I cant see this show moving forward without LVP. Shame on them. 

She looked TERRIBLE! Shockingly so. Wonder if she’s battling something. Her foundation was plastered on as if she’s hiding her skin pallor and she’s very bloated. She also barely said a word. Something is off big time. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12