Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E21: Hurricane Camille

• Start Topic

Season Finale

When Kyle hosts a party, Camille is eager to settle the score with Teddi, Dorit and Lisa Rinna; Denise loses her cool; Kim updates Kyle on where she stands with Lisa Rinna; Kyle reveals she had an encounter with Lisa Vanderpump.

Airs 7/09/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 3

Denise is always clueless and she lost me when it was revealed that her besties were Rinna and Brandi. Birds of a feather flock together.

She seems like a clueless stoner who has no real story-line and is in it for a paycheck without committing to it. Sort of reminds me of Carol in NYC. 

It seems she gets in Kims face and then Camilles to defend Rinna.. Sputtering nonsensical at the third grade level. "NO YOU BACK OFF CAMILLE I'M RUBBER AND YOUR"RE GLUE WHAT BOUNCES OFF ME STICKS TO YOU."

That shows remarkably poor judgement. Almost as bad as marrying Charlie Sheen.

• LOL 5
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, langford peel said:

Denise is always clueless and she lost me when it was revealed that her besties were Rinna and Brandi. Birds of a feather flock together.

She seems like a clueless stoner who has no real story-line and is in it for a paycheck without committing to it. Sort of reminds me of Carol in NYC. 

It seems she gets in Kims face and then Camilles to defend Rinna.. Sputtering nonsensical at the third grade level. "NO YOU BACK OFF CAMILLE I'M RUBBER AND YOUR"RE GLUE WHAT BOUNCES OFF ME STICKS TO YOU."

That shows remarkably poor judgement. Almost as bad as marrying Charlie Sheen.

She is indeed close to Rinna. I suspect Rinna is a decent friend though, as she's maintained friendships for many years, and her friends seem pretty loyal to her. It's possible she's not much of shit stirrer off RH and not abrasive to people unless she feels wronged by them. 

I wouldn't say Denise is exactly bff's with Brandi, not the way LVP was. Denise really only recently met her. All these women have shady friends, and some have been accused of being shady themselves. 

As for poor judgment regarding marrying Charlie Sheen, much as I like Denise, I can't argue with that! 😂 That was particularly poor judgment.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 7/8/2019 at 4:38 PM, dosodog said:

Denise kind of lost me when she told Kim to let the bunny go, when it was Rinner who brought it up.

It's like she pulls her mouth off the bong or the schlong.....long enough to get a sense of what's going on around her, but not actually understand it.

I liked her when she was eating and completely clueless.

I still like Denise - she is entertaining.

New business venture for Denise - The Bong Schlong or the Schlong Bong - Get Off and Get High

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Erika's cackle laugh is soooo grating!!!

We're to believe Dorito didn't give PK the 411 right after that dinner with Camille? Sure Jan...

Speaking of Camille. Loathe her. As much as I'm not really a fan of Dorit - what purpose did Camille have to after Dorito for something a friend of hers is allegedly involved in? Doesn't make the Kemsleys innocent - but - Camille is messy. And an arsehole. No wonder Kelsey left her. Oooh snap. And before the scene even happens btwn her and Teddi - I don't believe Teddi snubbed Camille's daughter intentionally. But given the family Camille's daughter comes from - it's no wonder this story has evolved the way it has. 

What I do know, speaking for myself of course, seeing those LVP/Ken scenes from earlier in the season had me glad they were gone most of the remaining season. I honestly don't understand why they are showing LVP on this final episode - unless it's some contractual thing to potentially launch yet another ridiculous pump rules style show in vegas...

• Love 22
(edited)

LVP is probably playing Camille - bonding over deaths, my ass - more like getting Camille to do her dirty work. 

Sure seems like someone whipped her up.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 19

Camille is literally raging at every single person she talks to so far at this party, she’s got back up friends and her new husband is just slipping in and out of scenes like he wishes he wasn’t there. Crazy. 

• Love 19

People on these shows throw around "they're attacking me" line a little too easily. Camille goes into that party hot, confronts them, and then when they respond, they're "attacking" her - Lord. Naturally she's going to suck up to LVP - never mind the fact she made fun of LVP earlier in the season and was supposedly put off when LVP threw her under the bus in relation to the whole Taylor Armstrong "abuse" situation seasons ago... 

• Love 15

How convenient we don't have Mason on camera saying how put off she was about Teddi's alleged snub. This is shades of Season 1 when Camille went on and on about how Kyle allegedly questioned anyone being interested in Camille without Kelsey... 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

How convenient we don't have Mason on camera saying how put off she was about Teddi's alleged snub. This is shades of Season 1 when Camille went on and on about how Kyle allegedly questioned anyone being interested in Camille without Kelsey... 

In a Bravo Aftershow, Camille claims that both of her children Mason and Jude don't like that she got married.

This is code for "they don't like David"

They certainly didn't have a problem with Kelsey re-marrying and get along with his new wife and their half sister.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11