Type keyword(s) to search

S06:E09 Sorry Not Sorry

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

She’s known Cam since she was 12, they met when Cam started dating Jason who used to give her swimming lessons so I think it’s more an older sister relationship. Naomie is 25-26 so nottbar big of a difference.

What age was Jason when he was giving swimming lessons? Do you mean that Jason was giving her lessons when he started dating Cam? Lol. He was a doctor then. Or he gave her lessons when he was much younger? Isn't Jason early 40's now?

(edited)
1 hour ago, Pickles said:

What age was Jason when he was giving swimming lessons? Do you mean that Jason was giving her lessons when he started dating Cam? Lol. He was a doctor then. Or he gave her lessons when he was much younger? Isn't Jason early 40's now?

He has known her since she was a child so sometime around then and he was a lifeguard at the club their families belonged to when he was in college. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Stan39 said:

That’s waaaaay too subtle for this show. Look how they’re handling Catherine and Whitney “hooking up” or Austen’s “three some”. If Shep and Ashley actually hooked up they wouldn’t slow play it, they’d be drawing it out all season. Everybody would be chiming in with comments, then comments on the comments, etc. 

Not necessarily.  They didn't spill that Shep and Katherine hooked up until they admitted it at the reunion.

I could see them saving it for the party Ashley gets kicked out of or the reunion especially if its not going to create season long drama.  If they all know (and likely do if Naomi saw them at dinner) and reacted with a well, Shep is gross and indiscriminate but no big drama then its something they'd drop as a bomb in the reunion.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

They didn't spill that Shep and Katherine hooked up until they admitted it at the reunion.

The first hookup was on the show and mentioned frequently the first season. The other one happened when they weren’t filming.

37 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

He has known her since she was a child so sometime around then and he was a lifeguard at the club their families belonged to when he was in college, he turns 38 at the end of July. 

Thanks for the info. I thought for sure he was in his forties. Cam has mentioned how he is quite a bit older. 

Okay Jason is 44 from the info I am seeing online. I believe that is correct. I remember when  Can saw the therapist and discussing having children. She mentioned that Jason was  older.

28 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Thanks for the info. I thought for sure he was in his forties. Cam has mentioned how he is quite a bit older. 

26 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Okay Jason is 44 from the info I am seeing online. I believe that is correct. I remember when  Can saw the therapist and discussing having children. She mentioned that Jason was  older.

Oops my bad wrong article apparently.

6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

She’s known Cam since she was 12, they met when Cam started dating Jason who used to give her swimming lessons so I think it’s more an older sister relationship. Naomie is 25-26 so nottbar big of a difference.

Also she’s dating a guy 14 years older. 

• Love 1

While I would not put it past Patricia to talk about Katharine to Ashley, I always thought that it was more Thomas pitting Ashley and Katharine against each other. I could be not remembering correctly, but it seemed like last season whichever woman Thomas was with one on one he would agree with them and tell them what they wanted to hear. I think he did somewhat similar version of this with Katharine and Landon. I would assume that Thomas was trying to pit Ashley against Katharine more so than Patricia. I do not follow any of these idiots on social media, so I wonder how much Ashley interacted with Patricia outside of filming the show.

• Love 6
(edited)
22 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

THANK YOU!!!  Not the same boots!

(meet me at the corner of Meghan Edmonds, P.I. and PTV Super-sleuths).  Bring your headscarf of JUSTICE.

No flies on us. (Still no evidence Shep hooked up with Ashley)

Edited by AUJulia
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Pickles said:

So Cam was all judgey about Eliza dating a guy 14 years older but she actually married a guy 9 years older?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, scrb said:

So Cam was all judgey about Eliza dating a guy 14 years older but she actually married a guy 9 years older?

I am pretty sure it was Eliza’s mom not Cam who raised the age difference.

N/m

Was it Cam or Eliza’s mom?

5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

N/m

Was it both? Eliza's mom asked if Eliza was looking for a father figure, regarding the age difference. I thought Cam asked the boyfriend's age at the birthday party and then made some comment about the big age difference.

• Love 3
On 7/10/2019 at 11:11 PM, Pickles said:

Eliza is 22? And getting Botox. 

Also like how they show her driving over the Limehouse bridge which is way out of town and not on the way to downtown Charleston.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, cameron said:

Also like how they show her driving over the Limehouse bridge which is way out of town and not on the way to downtown Charleston.

I thought the driving shot was off. She started off in full daylight (talking on the phone). Still talking on the phone and suddenly it was getting dark or twilightish. Must have been an hours and hours long conversation. 🙂

• LOL 1
(edited)
23 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I did believe her when she said that Patricia put a lot of stuff in her ear about Kathryn.  Even a stopped clock...

Yes! Pat was ABSOLUTELY using Ashley to embarrass Kathryn, and they all know it. Patricia, along with everyone else in this cast, was slobbering all over Thomas and dragging K until the allegations came out. *

*Unpopular opinion? Then the Kathryn beatification began and this whole show started circling the drain for me. Are we to believe they all thought their close friend was a good guy until the news broke? And now they have to backpedal and apologize for their behavior toward K (see especially Cameran's transparent, playing-dumb 180 at the reunion). It's a bummer because, redemption tour notwithstanding, SHE SUCKS, TOO. They all do. 

Edited by RedInk
Can't spell Kathryn
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, cameron said:

To me, that is the metaphor of the season: They lost Ravenel, so let's get another SC family, not as well-known and with a much smaller namesake bridge.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, RedInk said:

Yes! Pat was ABSOLUTELY using Ashley to embarrass Kathryn, and they all know it. Patricia, along with everyone else in this cast, were slobbering all over Thomas and dragging K until the allegations came out. *

*Unpopular opinion? Then the Kathryn beatification began and this whole show started circling the drain for me. Are we to believe they all thought their close friend was a good guy until the news broke? And now they have to backpedal and apologize for their behavior toward K (see especially Cameran's transparent, playing-dumb 180 at the reunion). It's a bummer because, redemption tour notwithstanding, SHE SUCKS, TOO. They all do. 

YES!  Of course Patricia was talking shit about Kathryn they all were!

Cam wouldn't even meet her for coffee.  And then when the cast saw the tide turn, they all decided Kathryn was a saint and that they love her.  Craig is the only one who wasn't against her 2nd season (I think).  I mean, hello people we watched the show, we all remember how you ALL treated her.

• Love 15

I didn't really understand Naiomi's hang-up about going on the trip other than she was genuinely worried about Metul being low key angry with her if she went knowing Craig would be there. In truth, it wouldn't matter if people said Craig was not over her, it's not like Craig has ever crossed a line with her or disrespected her relationship with Metul. He wasn't going to go to Colorado and sneak into her bed at night in an effort to win her back. It seemed drawn out because of her own insecurity but hopefully now that conversation is out of the way they can feel comfortable interacting more without feeling super awkward about it.

I got a good chuckle upon Ashley's entrance, you see and hear Craig in the background pretending to mingle with other people so that he doesn't have to acknowledge her presence, lol. Ashley was pretty brazen to show up to that event knowing the others would be there, but she was also pretty brazen to say to a mother that she was just an egg donor. I don't doubt that Patricia talked shit about Kathryn to Ashley, but I also don't doubt that Patricia probably said a lot of things she got from Thomas and/or her son. While I think Patricia extending a welcome to Ashley was purely to piss off Kathryn, I feel like Ashley is deflecting all of the blame onto Patricia in an effort not to trash Thomas. And also,  the moment Patricia distanced herself from Thomas, it seems all of the social benefits of being with Thomas vanished which is what their relationship hard. She thought she was going from being a dime a dozen in California to a socialite in Charleston. If Patricia was all to blame for the negative opinions she has about Kathryn, then she would try to make amends with Kathryn for giving in to lies fed to her, not continually trash Kathryn online.

Naiomi isn't wrong, people should be scared of Ashley because she's fucking unstable. The way she made her voice quiver  when she said that she never meant to hurt anyone and that she needed to have more empathy for people and as soon as it was brought up that her realization doesn't seem that genuine because she was literally talking shit just a week ago, the devil in her started to snap and she tells the woman to keep her mouth shut. She denied calling Naiomi a bitch and when there was a witness there that confirms she did say it, she says 'well I said because...'. I wouldn't want anything to do with that lunatic either.

• Love 9
(edited)

Re:  The boots on Shep's floor vs. the boots Ashley was wearing.  I noticed that too, but many women have multiple pairs of high-heeled black boots.  I have several.  Heck, a woman needs options! So they still could be Ashley's boots.

Naomi not wanting to go to Denver doesn't make sense.  She hangs out with the group, including Craig, all the time.  What's the difference if they do it in another city?  When she brought up that Metul felt it was a disrespect (can't remember her exact words), I was like....aha!  Metul is using it as a little control method, which I've noticed he does with other things, i.e. the working out, the cooking.  

This is just a teensy way for Metul to get in her head and make a decision based on what he wants her to do.

I think Naomi's attraction to Metul is largely based on his future status as a doctor.  Craig's lack of ambition and drive is what drove her most crazy (it would drive me crazy too, so I get it, with your day-drinking boyfriend sleeping till 1:00 pm), but because she feels she could never get another guy "as good as Metul" (which she said last night), my guess is, she doesn't want to remotely rock the boat.

I haven't liked Metul since that first workout session, and I find him the least handsome of all the guys.

Edited by Sterling
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, AUJulia said:

I have. Just not on camera. 😬

Ha-same! An acquaintance once said something rude about a friend & said “I wouldn’t [redacted] her with your d*ck” (I am a woman) & I said “why not? It’s bigger than yours.” 

On topic-I hate Ashley but I lol’d so much at her ping ponging with “no I didn’t...ok I did...it was a joke!” Also everyone’s faces were great staring at her. 

And the clothes made me long for fall day drinking (maybe at a vineyard & NOT at a plantation). 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, biakbiak said:

N/m

I think it was both, in two different settings.

She mentioned the age difference and made a face or said it in a certain way or both.

• Love 2

Naomi not wanting to go can be another producer thing.

IRL, she could just ignore Craig and interact with others during the trip, since it's a large group.

But we know this trip is for the show, not something they'd do IRL.

I can see a few of them deciding to go, not so much to exclude others but the logistics are much easier with a smaller group.

It must only be mostly on reality shows that people travel together regularly in such a large group.

• Love 1

When Cam was talking about Naomie and Metul and their relationship, Shep looked directly at the camera and  got the funniest look on his face. Subtle breaking of the 4th wall, and letting the viewers know that all isn’t perfect in Metul land.....

• LOL 1
(edited)
On 7/11/2019 at 6:49 AM, TexasGal said:

It should be required every week.  Whitney - if you and the other producers are reading this, more pets please!!  

Also, puppy Craig playing with the bigger frenchie was great.  I watched that a few times, again trying to get my dog to pay attention and he was having none of it.  If a dog makes a noise on tv he gets all wound up and watches them.  Darn quiet dogs!

I miss Gizmo.

Do you think he's refusing to shoot with Naomi? 

Edited by dosodog
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Am I the only one who saw a difference in "the boots"?  I've deleted the episode, but surely someone Zaprudered that shit ...

Good eye @walnutqueen!  I need to watch this again.  I realized that I barely paid attn to any of my shows this week so I am rewatching all of them this weekend.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

I  had the episode still on my DVR, not the same boots. I'm not sure what the female wore home from Sheps, or perhaps they just belonged to Shep..lol

I still think those boots were planted just so Shep can show off his “prowess”. Cameras and Cam were coming over and Shep’s living room isn’t that big but... oooops!... I guess the woman I slept with last night just happened to leave her boot behind 😉 Was it one boot or two? I can’t remember and don’t want to rewatch. And how does a woman forget she wore boots and just leave them behind? It looks cold out, I think she’s remember she didn’t meet Shep in socks. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

I guess the woman I slept with last night just happened to leave her boot behind 😉 Was it one boot or two? I can’t remember and don’t want to rewatch. And how does a woman forget she wore boots and just leave them behind? It looks cold out, I think she’s remember she didn’t meet Shep in socks. 

It was two. If I am wearing heels and my bag is more than a clutch I often bring a pair of flip flops. 

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/10/2019 at 10:20 PM, bravofan27 said:

The show is clearly dry that they brought Ashley back. I think everyone looked at her like, "shit, we are really failing if they have her here!" and even then, Ashley had more to say than any of them altogether. 

I hate to say it but I like Ashley better than any of the women in the cast.  To me they're all a bunch of nasty, mean, immature witches.   Why did the guys act more mature than the girls?  Oh, that's right, St. Katherine is the leader of their coven.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I hate to say it but I like Ashley better than any of the women in the cast.  To me they're all a bunch of nasty, mean, immature witches.   Why did the guys act more mature than the girls?

Because she was always nice to the guys and was repeatedly an asshole to the women both in the show and off. Though to be clear I didn’t have a problem with how the women reacted to her. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

Because she was always nice to the guys and was repeatedly an asshole to the women both in the show and off. Though to be clear I didn’t have a problem with how the women reacted to her. 

I think the coven acts like a bunch of nasty middle schoolers even when Ashley isn't there.  

• Love 2

No real comments here to add that haven't been said yet. Except MAYBE...

Naomi has calmed wayyyy down. She must be trying to mature for Metul. OR he's bringing out a better side of her. I still don't like the guy & he is ugly IMHO. That Don guy (Eliza's boyfriend) gives me rapey vibes. He seems so weird. He stares at Cam & Chelsea like he's about to eat them. I don't understand why Craig has such a hard time finding a new girlfriend or companion. He goes out a lot & it's odd he would complain about Austen "leaving him with a bunch of people he didn't know." Doesn't he know how to navigate uncertain social situations by now? I can see he's hung up on Naomi but move ON! She's not the right match for him.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

It was two. If I am wearing heels and my bag is more than a clutch I often bring a pair of flip flops. 

But you’d remember you wore boots the night before, right? It looks chilly for filming so I doubt you’d wake up the next morning, put on flip flops and walk out the door leaving your boots behind (which you probably would trip over on your way out, anyway)

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

But you’d remember you wore boots the night before, right? It looks chilly for filming so I doubt you’d wake up the next morning, put on flip flops and walk out the door leaving your boots behind (which you probably would trip over on your way out, anyway)

Depends on the condition I was in which given that sex with Shep was implied there is a good chance she was still drunk! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

I  had the episode still on my DVR, not the same boots. I'm not sure what the female wore home from Sheps, or perhaps they just belonged to Shep..lol

You are correct.  They were not the same boots.

They still could be Ashley's boots....just a different pair of her boots.  She may, like many women, have multiple pairs of black boots.

My opinion?  It's just production focusing on "someone's" boots to show the Playboy that Shep thinks he is.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 2
On 7/10/2019 at 9:35 PM, bravofan27 said:

It's cute that Naomi likes her boyfriend so much. But the truth is he is never going to put up with her IMO. That relationship will not last. To be married to a doctor you must be submissive and a stay at home type taking direction. Unless you marry another doctor, and have a competitive relationship, but I think Naomi will be hard to match. She's doing her best to be sweet and coy, but that shit won't last too long. And doctors can have anyone they want so they don't put up with stuff.

Also, Naomi is homely and has a shitty personality. So I don't see it going to far. Cameron married a doctor (anesthesia, the most high paying kind!) and she's super beautiful and completely submissive AND funny! And high rolls with Charleston's best. I'm sure Jason is super pleased with his pick.  

Re Jason...  not so sure about  that.  Cam could be a little annoying   24/7    And her not being happy at home while he is working a lot could be an issue.  Also  he might object to her partying with her friends and drinking so much.

(edited)
12 hours ago, oceanview said:

And her not being happy at home while he is working a lot could be an issue.  Also  he might object to her partying with her friends and drinking so much.

But she doesn’t drink so much very often that’s why they were tickled about her on her birthday. In six seasons that’s only about the third time she has gotten noticeably drunk. Once at a party at JDs restaurant first or second season and once at Patricia’s when she had a big party. It’s whyShep and Craig call her lame.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I hate to say it but I like Ashley better than any of the women in the cast.  To me they're all a bunch of nasty, mean, immature witches.   Why did the guys act more mature than the girls?  Oh, that's right, St. Katherine is the leader of their coven.

Yes I will say it too.  The women are nasty to anyone they deem below them and they are quick to do a gang-up, which is so childish and gross.  And all of them wrinkling up their noses.. Do they not see how they come off?  

• Love 2

Patricia posted a pic of Ashley on her IG ahead of the episode calling her the “crazy train express” or something like that. Why would she do that if she didn’t think she would come off badly in this episode—and sure enough, Ashley mentioned that Patricia was badmouthing Kathryn and egged Ashley on. I don’t know. Just so unclassy of her to do that. 

• Love 3