Type keyword(s) to search

S06:E09 Sorry Not Sorry

• Start Topic

Naomi dumped Craig when she found out that he didn't want to be an attorney. She pretty much told him that to his face. She knows Craig has no drive or ambition. Naomi sees Cameran married to a successful physician, living in a beautiful house on the water and this is the life she wants.  She'll jump through hoops to land Matul. She's leery of  leaving him alone for even a few days away with friends. She does come across as desperate. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

Naomi sees Cameran married to a successful physician, living in a beautiful house on the water and this is the life she wants.  She'll jump through hoops to land Matul. She's leery of  leaving him alone for even a few days away with friends. She does come across as desperate. 

Agreed so hard! I think Cam is living the life that ALL these girls want, which makes her own ongoing protestations and complaining all the more annoyingly asinine. Naomi in particular seems determined to lock Metul down on a level I don’t think even Cameron crossed with Jason—-when Naomi started telling them, “I could never find anyone as good as Metul again...” I was cringing and saying ‘Girl, STOP!! Your insecure desperation is showing!!!’ Even if she feels that way, don't say it on national TV to haunt her forever, ughhh!!!

Speaking of desperation, I never thought we’d have to rely upon insane Ashley to liven up an entire season, but here we are. Holy crap what an evil nutbag she is. Although I enjoyed how uncomfortable she seemed to make every person there, even the hostess!! I smelt total producer schemings with that move. And why in the fuck is she always so damned hoarse?! Is she an early onset COPD candidate or something?! Can’t stand that squeaky, raspy voice of hers and her phony earnestness that quickly turns into full on bitch mode.

Count me in on the Chelsea bod lovefest: she is insanely lean and I want to know her secret beyond just genetics and strict workouts!!(she must barely eat, seriously)

• Love 12
11 hours ago, ProudMary said:

I loved the montage of all the Southern Charmers' dogs that opened the episode. Absolutely the highlight!

It should be required every week.  Whitney - if you and the other producers are reading this, more pets please!!  

Also, puppy Craig playing with the bigger frenchie was great.  I watched that a few times, again trying to get my dog to pay attention and he was having none of it.  If a dog makes a noise on tv he gets all wound up and watches them.  Darn quiet dogs!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Initially I didn’t think I would enjoy Elisa on the show.  However, I totally liked seeing the family plantation in tonight’s episode.  The rest of the episode was about as dull as the whole season so far. 

Yeah but I saw that damn lawn jockey again.

There were some black people on the catering staff for this little party.

Eliza was talking about the history of the estate, how there was a fire around the Civil War era and it was rebuilt, etc.

Now if she's genuinely doing grunt work to learn the family hotel business, that's a lot more than what some of the other cast members are doing.

For instance, did Shep or Naomi learn firsthand about their family's businesses?  Which they stand to inherit or get mailbox money from?

Or maybe she works a few hours a week and they arranged to have them film her at the hotel.

• Love 3

Rolled my eyes when Chelsea said "how disappointing" because Austen couldn't shoot down the skeets.

Yeah we get it, you like manly men who must be able to shoot, dip, fish, knock you around now and then, get drunk often, etc.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Some people are turned off by lazy people. Naomie is ambitious, her parents are entrepreneurs, and successful at what they do. I’m sure meeting Craig he told her of his law degree, and in season 1 he tells us he wanted to become a successful trial lawyer so that when he had children he could be involved 100% like his dad was—going to all his games etc. Coming home after having been at her MBA classes all day, only to find Craig at home—having accomplished nothing, had to have been frustrating for someone like Naomie. I feel like she must’ve had financial and career goals for herself, and she may have understood that the SC gravy train will go off the rails at some point, and Craig wasn’t preparing himself or setting himself up for success. They’re better off apart. 

As for Metul, it seems she really doesn’t want to jeopardize her relationship in any way, or want to make Metul uncomfortable in any way, and so, as she said, she doesn’t care about the trip enough to be worth that risk to her. She’s really head over heels for him.  I get it.

Austen found balls when confronting Ashley, he just can’t seem to find those balls any other time. I’m with Chelsea’s dad. What did he call him?

• Love 21
(edited)
16 minutes ago, scrb said:

For instance, did Shep or Naomi learn firsthand about their family's businesses?  Which they stand to inherit or get mailbox money from?

Shep’s family business is inherited wealth his family are lawyers and judges and Naomie does spend time working at the restaurants less now than she used to because of her business.

Eliza’s constantly doing IG stories from the front desk of the inn during down times and has two or three other side hustles candles, jewelry and really ugly clothes but she seems to work hard at all of them.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 5
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, zenme said:

As for Metul, it seems she really doesn’t want to jeopardize her relationship in any way, or want to make Metul uncomfortable in any way, and so, as she said, she doesn’t care about the trip enough to be worth that risk to her. She’s really head over heels for him.  I get it.

I get it, too. I don't understand why it's not ok to be in love with someone and not want to hurt them by going on mini vacay's when your ex is going to be there. I sure as hell would not be ok with it if my partner did it to me and I would not think of doing it to him. It's called respect. Having said that, Naomi is filming a show which involves traveling with her ex in tow so if she wants to continue to be a participent she needs to make a decision. Either she does what production wants her to do or she leaves. It wouldn't surprise me if she left or became a "friend of" like Danni because that's how much she cares for Metul. 

• Love 17
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Babyfoot said:

I don’t find Naomie desperate at all. I think she’s showing consideration and respect for Metul by not agreeing to go on the traveling shit show to Colorado.

And the producers have their bases covered by throwing in the curveball of Madison at the last minute so they will get even more of a shit show.

Speaking of Madisons they should add Madison the owner of Gwynn’s as at least a friend of, I love the way she handled Ashley. “You came up to our table and called her a bitch”, and her looks were golden!

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 17
(edited)
30 minutes ago, scrb said:

Rolled my eyes when Chelsea said "how disappointing" because Austen couldn't shoot down the skeets.

Yeah we get it, you like manly men who must be able to shoot, dip, fish, knock you around now and then, get drunk often, etc.

This is a bit off base. She likes a man who can do those things because she likes to do those things. Being a man doesn’t equate to being a domestic abuser, for the love.

Edited by Daisy1229
Added coma
  • LOL 1
  • Love 23
4 minutes ago, Babyfoot said:

I don’t find Naomie desperate at all. I think she’s showing consideration and respect for Metul by not agreeing to go on the traveling shit show to Colorado.

I agree, because Naomie says, and we’ve seen, Craig isn’t over Naomie. It makes it a different trip for Naomie.

• Love 15

I am liking/loving to hate some of the new ancillary cast members this season: calm, sane Gwynn’s Madison; less calm, less sane Austen’s Madison; Limehouse Susan, L’il Craig, Tyson, Kathryn’s makeup fails, Kathryn’s forehead, and Eliza’s weave. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

It should be required every week.  Whitney - if you and the other producers are reading this, more pets please!!  

Also, puppy Craig playing with the bigger frenchie was great.  I watched that a few times, again trying to get my dog to pay attention and he was having none of it.  If a dog makes a noise on tv he gets all wound up and watches them.  Darn quiet dogs!

Loved Chelsea’s comment about Human Craig running away too when women try to mate with him, or mount him - something like that. lol

• LOL 2
14 hours ago, Thumper said:

I had to turn it off when Ashley came on, for the sake of my blood pressure.    Let me know if I missed anything exciting.  

Wrong thread, sorry.

I. Just. CanNOT. with The Plantation sh_t.

All of this waxing lovingly and vaingloriously upon a wealthy history/lifestyle borne on the back of Slavery. I find it revolting. `Oh, look there are The Black People!...serve[,ants,ing]’...

• Love 19

Ashley - wow.  I  - eh - I mean, I just - uhh . . . *sigh*  Wow.  That was . . . wow.

The abrupt, whiplash-inducing changes of tone and intentions every ten seconds were truly disturbing.  I've never seen that.  It was like two completely different personalities taking turns talking, and neither was aware of what the other had just said.

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
44 minutes ago, Daisy1229 said:

This is a bit off base. She likes a man who can do those things because she likes to do those things. Being a man doesn’t equate to being a domestic abuser, for the love.

39 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Given the advice she has been giving Austen that doesn’t seem to be the case at all.

Of course I'm exaggerating and mocking the type Chelsea talks about.

She probably wants a man who can hold his drink, know?

4 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Is Ashley still living in Charleston? Why? So she could appear on one stupid, staged, producer driven, fake scene?  I thought she went back to Cali long ago.  

I think she moved back to CA not long ago. Apparently, still living in Charleston when they filmed this? She talked about doing botox with Thomas.

... Chelsea always looks as if she’s gummin’ tobacco.

* i find Katherine’s size {not her fashion nor weave} much more attractive than Chelsea’s, ...

... All of the women have weaves, however, Cameron’s WEAVE looks best —though, don’t know what is going on with her irritatingly itchy scalp. She was faux drunk @Birthday party.

*The Boy-Men <shrug>

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Babyfoot said:

Yeah, and I think she's using Metul and a convenient excuse not to have to spend time around a bitter, drunken Craig because he's the type of drunk who wants to spend the night re-litigating their entire relationship.  Fuck that noise, I wouldn't want to be subjected to that either.  I just don't bother explaining my decisions to people. 

1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Based on the full season preview she is back for the party at the end of the season.

Awwwwwwwwww yeah.  

59 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Speaking of Madisons they should add Madison the owner of Gwynn’s as at least a friend of, I love the way she handled Ashley. “You came up to our table and called her a bitch”, and her looks were golden!

I concur, she was a very nice addition to the party.  Also, she gives fantastic side-eye.

37 minutes ago, Babyfoot said:

I am liking/loving to hate some of the new ancillary cast members this season: calm, sane Gwynn’s Madison; less calm, less sane Austen’s Madison; Limehouse Susan, L’il Craig, Tyson, Kathryn’s makeup fails, Kathryn’s forehead, and Eliza’s weave. 

Don't forget Shep's Cousin Marcie.  The look on her face when she witnessed the Whitney-Ashley showdown was worth the price of admission.

21 minutes ago, mandymax said:

Ashley - wow.  I  - eh - I mean, I just - uhh . . . *sigh*  Wow.  That was . . . wow.

The abrupt, whiplash-inducing changes of tone and intentions every ten seconds were truly disturbing.  I've never seen that.  It was like two completely different personalities taking turns talking, and neither was aware of what the other had just said.

My only disappointment was that she didn't start mooing out "CHEL-SEA CHEL-SEA CHEL-SEA" like she did in the Hilton Head episode last season.

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, scrb said:

She probably wants a man who can hold his drink, know?

Better than Shep and Craig who “become” belligerent assholes when they are drinking. Quotes because that is always under the surface.

• Love 3

This show has gotten so boring that I find myself talking through parts of it, and then I have to rewind only to realize I missed nothing of substance.

Even Ashley's appearance was boring...for an Ashley appearance.  She's obviously completely crazy, but I respect that she will take on an entire group time and time again, and she made me perk up for a hot second.  Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I did believe her when she said that Patricia put a lot of stuff in her ear about Kathryn.  Even a stopped clock...

I completely agree that, in real life, going on a vacation, group or non-group, with an ex is a poor decision.  That's just for me.  I know Naomie's got a TV show to film, so there are other factors to consider, but it's inappropriate IMO.  It's not like anyone--Naomie, Metul or Craig--seems actually worried about a Naomie/Craig tryst in Colorado, it's just that they are exes, so they don't need to hang out.  That's why I just wish they'd break the fourth wall sometimes.  I've seen it happen plenty of times, and it doesn't ruin the show.  It would be so refreshing if Naomie could just say, "alright, I'll come because it's part of what I'm doing here, but it's not something Metul and I would normally agree to."  Just acknowledge the cameras if every other alternative renders a narrative bizarre or untrue to someone's thought process.

I can't stand Eliza!  This is the second time she's created a false narrative around herself.  Last night she was all, "I know people hate me because they think I just play polo all the time...". Like, bitch, that is a humblebrag.  What you are doing here is creating a narrative that everyone hates you so that you can tell us how well you're doing.  No one hates you cause you play polo, just the way Kathryn doesn't have a problem with you because you're close to Thomas (another humblebrag); Kathryn doesn't care about you.

Eliza is very image-obsessed.  When she came on the show saying how "hot" and freshly out of college she was...I was like, bitch, you don't get to say these things about yourself.  It's like calling yourself classy.  Other people can opine on your alleged wealth and status, but you can't.  Great example:  last episode, Cameran met up with her old friend at the baby store and Cameran's friend goes, "oh, I hate you, you're so skinny."  That is funny and cool and tells a very real story about friends who had babies and one bounced right back into her body.  Imagine how much shit Cameran would have (justifiably) gotten if she'd just done a talking head about how much other women hate her for being so skinny.  Same story, very different delivery. 

Eliza lacks self-awareness, she is really insecure and immature, and there is nothing aspirational about her.  Same thing with mentioning the name "Limehouse" every nine seconds.  It screams of desperation. Juxtapose that against someone like Kathryn who doesn't seem very preoccupied by names at all, yet everyone seems to know she's a Calhoun, because the name Calhoun is actually important.  The more Eliza tries to sell me on Limehouse, the more quickly I want to back away and the less status I afford her.

Oh, and just cause I am hating Eliza this week (sometimes I change my opinion on a dime, so I might change my mind about her, but it's not highly likely), but great advertisement for your family's hotel that you film a scene where the chair right behind your head has busted seams with cotton seeping out!  Going off of the four corners of this show, great for her if she works the desk at a hotel, but I don't believe she is cleaning toilets or making beds.  Since it appears that this hotel is something of a boutique and not, say, The Rio in Vegas, understaffing can happen if even one person calls out sick, and you have to be ready, willing and able to roll up your sleeves and clean some rooms if need be, and since I don't see the "young, hot, fresh out of college Limehouse" doing that, the entire hotel scene was a non-starter (except for the mom, who was very pretty, which is a testament to how beauty can skip a generation).  Eliza, get off your high horse (or should I say polo pony).  You ain't exactly doing yeoman's work behind the desk at your dad's hotel.  Stop with the shameless self-promotion.  You're irrelevant.  

If Eliza sees the way she portrayed herself on this show in ten years and she's embarassed?  I will entertain the notion that she may be legit, and this was a huge youthful mistake.

• Love 16
38 minutes ago, BookElitist said:

... All of the women have weaves, however, Cameron’s WEAVE looks best —though, don’t know what is going on with her irritatingly itchy scalp. 

I cannot stand all the wigs and hair extensions people have on tv.  The scratching is ridiculous and makes them all look like they have lice or are very dirty and never wash.  A lot of the extensions make their hair look dull and limp and lank.  Kathryn is the worst with her scratching when she wears those wigs. 

• Love 7

Obviously the producers wanted the biggest screaming match possible, with all kinds of memorable put downs.

So I would NOT put it past them to get her to tweet insults a week before this filming and then also to have her go confront Naomi in public.

Then set the table for all the red meat.

In real life, these people would just walk away, not let things escalate.

Now they're giving Chelsea meaty lines, like her calling Craig a pussy and her having a bigger dick than him.

Come on, nobody says that stuff in real life.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

“Ashley, you called Naomi a bitch to her face in front of her friends”

”Rumors! Lies!”

”I was there”

”She was being a bitch!”

(Naomi enters) “I didn’t like you calling me a bitch”

”Oh, I was joking. You know.”

that was in the span of thirty seconds. I think she contradicted herself a couple more times just referencing that one incident. I know the show manufactured that, but I’m surprised everybody didn’t get up and leave. I wouldn’t even be upset if I was there, I’d just want to leave because it’s boring and pointless being around someone delusional. I give the girls props for remaining calm and rationale, but it’s like trying to reason with a drunk baby. It can’t happen. 

• Love 12

Regarding Naomie and the ski trip: 

I’m not getting why it’s a current-relationship problem for her to go on a trip in a group that includes an ex that SHE dumped and can hardly stand. If Craig dumped HER and she wasn’t over it, that would be different. IOW, Craig’s no threat to Metul and she should relax and act that way. 

3 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

“Ashley, you called Naomi a bitch to her face in front of her friends”

”Rumors! Lies!”

”I was there”

”She was being a bitch!”

(Naomi enters) “I didn’t like you calling me a bitch”

”Oh, I was joking. You know.”

that was in the span of thirty seconds. I think she contradicted herself a couple more times just referencing that one incident. I know the show manufactured that, but I’m surprised everybody didn’t get up and leave. I wouldn’t even be upset if I was there, I’d just want to leave because it’s boring and pointless being around someone delusional. I give the girls props for remaining calm and rationale, but it’s like trying to reason with a drunk baby. It can’t happen. 

Lol 

On her IG Ashley claims it's all editing and that people were actually friendly. 😜

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, scrb said:

Obviously the producers wanted the biggest screaming match possible, with all kinds of memorable put downs.

So I would NOT put it past them to get her to tweet insults a week before this filming and then also to have her go confront Naomi in public.

Then set the table for all the red meat.

In real life, these people would just walk away, not let things escalate.

Now they're giving Chelsea meaty lines, like her calling Craig a pussy and her having a bigger dick than him.

Come on, nobody says that stuff in real life.

I have. Just not on camera. 😬

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Chelsea seems so low class when she starts with all of the pussy, balls, etc talk. Just stop.

It's part of her cooler than other women, one of the guys shtick.

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Even Ashley's appearance was boring...for an Ashley appearance.  She's obviously completely crazy, but I respect that she will take on an entire group time and time again, and she made me perk up for a hot second.  Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I did believe her when she said that Patricia put a lot of stuff in her ear about Kathryn.  Even a stopped clock...

Except that she didn't take them on.  She tried the classic apology-non-apology and got bitchy when called on it, she refused to own her shit when it came to her social media posts, tried the old "you made me do it" line that everyone just loves and totally isn't the tactic of an emotionally abusive person and *then* tried to say it was all a joke with a dash of self-pity and soupcon of straight-up snake venom tossed in because why the fuck not?  

And I have no doubt in my mind that Patricia did discuss Kathryn with her - it's what people do, talk about other people.  What's she's missing is that 1. This is what adults do, it's called "conversation" and it isn't necessarily talking shit and 2. It probably wasn't intended to set Kathryn and she at odds.  She was already *at odds* with Kathryn due to Thomas.  In short, (and to quote the Ancient One), IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU, Ashley.

Anyway, my hat is off to the editor for getting Eliza's instant regret at inviting Ashley.  I personally can't wait to see the contrived bullshit the producers pulled to get her at Patricia's gala.  I'm sure it will be a gossamer thin cover. 

Edited by Lemur
  • Love 4
(edited)
14 minutes ago, AUJulia said:

On her IG Ashley claims it's all editing and that people were actually friendly. 😜

I'm going to guess she's saying that because there were firearms handy and no one shot her ass.

7 minutes ago, izabella said:

It's part of her cooler than other women, one of the guys shtick.

(Insert the "Cool Girl" soliloquy from Gone Girl here.)

Edited by Lemur
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I think Chelsea looks frail. She's super pale and seems very low energy. Maybe having an UNavailable boyfriend is messing with her self esteem. 

Pale? It’s winter at this part in the season and maybe she realized laying off the spray tan was a good idea.

She and Nick are still together, so obviously the distance (which isn’t far at the moment) isn’t a problem. Going on nearly two years..

• Love 4
(edited)
On 7/11/2019 at 8:50 AM, scrb said:

I don't know how rich Naomie's parents are, but she doesn't seem as entitled as Shep. She's actually doing real work. Before she started her e-commerce company, she did work everyday at her parents' restaurants. She is now working her e-commerce shop full time. 

And Naomie gives off the vibe that she truly enjoys working. Shep gives off the vibe that he's doing his businesses because he's gotta put his money somewhere somehow - his liver and lungs can only take so much alcohol and tobacco.

I actually wish Landon was still in this season - just to give a funny juxtaposition with Naomie about how Landon had that big "website launch" of her travel website, and it essentially went nowhere, while Naomie quietly put in the hard work and now she has a thriving online business. 

Edited by slowpoked
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
9 minutes ago, slowpoked said:

actually wish Landon was still in this season - just to give a funny juxtaposition with Naomie about how Landon had that big "website launch" of her travel website, and it essentially went nowhere, while Naomie quietly put in the hard work and now she has a thriving online business. 

Funny that you mention that because Naomie even gave in interview about how she was working hard on it when they were filming last season, pre launch but she didn’t want it to be a storyline until it was fully up and running so people wouldn’t think it was like Landon’s lame non existent site (my words not hers) which I thought was smart.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, ProudMary said:

I'm bringing this quote over from the previous episode's thread ("New Craig; Who Dis?), because now after seeing tonight's episode and Ashley's entrance, I'm pretty sure that @Vandy10 is absolutely correct and that Ashley is the "friend" Shep spoke of to Cameran🤮  

Is this about possibly a Shep and Ashley hookup?  I thought they had that interaction of people who had done the business.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Thisgirllovespasta said:

I have to say... Shep is a good dog dad so far....

And I was also thrilled to find out Bethany goes to doggie daycare. If they're anything like the ones around me, Bethany gets plenty of playtime and exercise. I would totally watch Southern Charm: Dogs. 

I kept having to rewind because I got distracted - Ashley's hat reminded me of something someone in The Black Crowes wore in 1992, and I was remembering my good old days. She'd be spitting out some nonsense and I'm in my head, spinning around to Stare it Cold...

I am not loving Eliza but given that her father is a skeeze and her mother is horrible, I'm feeling a little sorry for her. Though, I'd have a hard time hanging out with this crew in general, though, because I just can't co-sign lawn jockeys, good GOD.    

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Stiggs said:

I am not loving Eliza but given that her father is a skeeze and her mother is horrible, I'm feeling a little sorry for her. Though, I'd have a hard time hanging out with this crew in general, though, because I just can't co-sign lawn jockeys, good GOD.    

I'm trying to find out why they're always throwing some 22-23 year old semi-adult in with a crowd of 35-40+ year olds.  At her age, I would have looked at Shep and Cam and especially Whitney as positively ancient and better fit to hang out with my parents or much older siblings. 

• Love 12
17 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

This pairing makes so much sense to me. Perhaps they bonded over being 2 of the most disliked cast members.

Says as much about Landon as it does about Ashley.  Those two can go over there and enjoy their own little world.  I have no wish to be a part of it, even as an outside observer.

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, chlban said:

Did not care for Chelsea's new persona with all the foul language in the preview. One of the reasona I have enjoyed this show is they don't all have garbage mouths, like the Housewives. Ashley is totally crazy, no news there, but going after Patricia was a bit much. Why is it so important boring Naomie go on the trip. I just don't like her. Watched a couple of season 1 reruns yesterday and was shocked how much more likeable Craig was. This show has not been good for him at all. 

Totally agree. I’m not saying I don’t have a potty mouth at times, but not publicly haranguing someone, using such crude terms. That was very unattractive. 

I also watched the SC marathon of season 1 yesterday, and I made the comment that I really liked that season—the house porn, etc., as well as that original recipe cast, except for Jenna. She was a total bore.  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lemur said:

I'm trying to find out why they're always throwing some 22-23 year old semi-adult in with a crowd of 35-40+ year olds.  At her age, I would have looked at Shep and Cam and especially Whitney as positively ancient and better fit to hang out with my parents or much older siblings. 

She’s known Cam since she was 12, they met when Cam started dating Jason who used to give her swimming lessons so I think it’s more an older sister relationship. Naomie is 25-26 so nottbar big of a difference.

• Love 5
(edited)
49 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Is this about possibly a Shep and Ashley hookup?  I thought they had that interaction of people who had done the business.

Yes. At the beginning of last week's episode, Cameron shows up at Shep's house before he was going to pick up Little Craig and there are a pair of women's tall black boots on the floor. Shep kind of fluffs it off and says they belong to a friend who was over last night. Then at the skeet shooting event, the camera really zoned in on Ashley's tall black boots as she was walking in. And, her first, very civil conversation was with Shep.

Also on this front, here's a link to Bravo's Southern Charm After Show where Naomie dishes about what really went down the night at the restaurant where Ashley called her a bitch. She says that Ashley, who was on a date, walked into the restaurant where Naomie was and it so happens that they--she looks over at Danni at this point--knew the person she was on the date with. Sure, it could be anyone they knew, but I'm betting it was Shep and the producers are withholding that info until the finale.
Here's What Really Happened When Ashley Jacobs Called Naomie Olindo a Bitch at the Restaurant

Edited by ProudMary
Grammar
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, ProudMary said:

Yes. At the beginning of last week's episode, Cameron shows up at Shep's house before he was going to pick up Little Craig and there are a pair of women's tall black boots on the floor. Shep kind of fluffs it off and says they belong to a friend who was over last night. Then at the skeet shooting event, the camera really zoned in on Ashley's tall black boots as she was walking in. And, her first, very civil conversation was with Shep.

Also on this front, here's a link to Bravo's Southern Charm After Show where Naomie dishes about what really went down the night at the restaurant where Ashley called her a bitch. She says that Ashley, who was on a date, walked into the restaurant where Naomie was and it so happens that they--she looks over at Danni at this point--knew the person she was on the date with. Sure, it could be anyone they knew, but I'm betting it was Shep and the producers are withholding that info until the finale.
Here's What Really Happened When Ashley Jacobs Called Naomie Olindo a Bitch at the Restaurant

Thank you!  Juicy story!!!!   Is it wrong that I wish she would have gotten pregnant and Shep would have been stuck with her?  HA!

• LOL 11
20 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Thank you!  Juicy story!!!!   Is it wrong that I wish she would have gotten pregnant and Shep would have been stuck with her?  HA!

That’s waaaaay too subtle for this show. Look how they’re handling Catherine and Whitney “hooking up” or Austen’s “three some”. If Shep and Ashley actually hooked up they wouldn’t slow play it, they’d be drawing it out all season. Everybody would be chiming in with comments, then comments on the comments, etc. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12