Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E09: Week 9: Hometown Dates

• Start Topic

Hannah returns to the states to visit the hometowns and meet the families of her final four men: Jed, Luke P., Peter and Tyler C. Her challenging journey to find love is about to get more difficult as tough questions still need to be answered.

Airs July 8, 2019.

I thought you practiced “safe flying,” Peter?!? Jesus, keep your hands off of Hannah and on the controls. Meanwhile he could have went spiraling down and crash landed on his mom while making out with Hannah.

• Love 9

That was Tia? Hmmm. Is it different hair color? Plastic surgery? Lip plumpers? I can't put my finger on it, but she looks different. Or was that not Tia?

The more I think about it Hannah doesn’t deserve Peter. I had a neutral opinion of her before the show started, then positive and now I’m in the red zone. She is such a twat. Did she have that red nose on the Bachelor? Maybe she has rosacea? 

She needs to pick a lane with all her Christianity talk. It’s annoying af. 

• Love 18

Brother Jack is not a hugger. He slunk onto the couch when no one was looking.

Peter is such a nerd. Surely, the producers told Peter he has to say ILY on the hometown to secure the fantasy suite. Although I'm thinking first hometown and no declarations of love yet don't bode well for him making it to F3.

I loved Peters’s family. I like how loving and free with their emotions they are. I would feel “safe” with them. Hannah has more unadulterated chemistry with the others though, so that will overrule everything. I would love to set Peter up with my daughter. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)

I don’t think this is a spoiler...

The order they filmed the hometowns was: Luke (April 20th), Tyler (April 22nd), Jed (April 24th), and Peter (April 26th).  

Edited by nutty1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Wait, Tyler’s already on a big journey with Pops, so how can he have an amazing journey with Hannah? But now mom is talking about his journey so far. 

ETA; and Pops is back on his big journey. How many times are the producers going to make them say “journey”? Raise your hand if you ever once talked about your journey with a significant other’s parents? Now Tyler is talking about his journey! 

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

Tyler sure got all the looks in his family. So far, the families have like Hannah. On surface level, she’s cute, sweet, says all the right things, but I’m wondering how the parents will feel when this airs and she’s straddling all these guys. They may be happy their sons dodged a bullet.  

• Love 10
(edited)

So, by my count, the only one of these guys Hannah has actually said "I love you" to is Jed, a couple of episodes back, when he came to her room that night and they snogged and exchanged "I love you's".

Tyler seems like someone who'll be good husband material when it comes down to it. And I guess he's just a laid back kind of guy, but sometimes he comes over to me as a bit...stoned?

Edited by adhoc
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, leighdear said:

I have ZERO interest in watching Luke's fake date, because Jesus. 

This is like some bible study version of an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting. I’m living for this!

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
(edited)

Thank god for Luke. He always brings the funny. 

And the annoying.  

Editing this to say: He really knows just what to say to these folks...and to Hannah...doesn't he?

Edited by adhoc
  • Love 8

Does Hannah ever turn off that 1950s Buick grille smile, except when she's having a weepy tantrum?  I was getting seriously creeped out when Tyler's nice daddy was talking and she just kept pageanting at his face.

Had to change the channel when Luke started vomiting his fake JEEEESUS hooey.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

Here we have ~9 “Good Christians” vouching for Luke’s friendliness. So... you know it’s those heathens who are the “real problems” amongst the contestants.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

“Let’s go up in a plane I’m flying.”

”Let’s go out in a boat I’m piloting.”

”Let’s watch my friends lay hands on me while we pray about saving me from the evilness of sex.”

One of these dates is not like the others. One of these dates is not the same...

Boy, life with Luke would be a laugh a minute, wouldn’t it?

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Oh, no, Hannah is in love with Luke and Jed. All my mom feelings are kicking in—we can’t even tell her she’s picking the two biggest jerks in school or she’ll go all Romeo and Juliet on us. We just don’t understand true love!!

• Love 11