Type keyword(s) to search

Kenya Moore: Twirl! Twirl!

• Start Topic

LOL, she is following in Teresa Giudice's footsteps! LOL

I gotta say, even if half her hair is real, I want to know her secret.  I'm a white woman in my 40's, and I want to go to there. If she follows through, this is probably a smart move. Much smarter than a second rate modelling agency, d-list work-out video, and shoulder-less blouses.

• Love 3

I gotta say, even if half her hair is real, I want to know her secret.  I'm a white woman in my 40's, and I want to go to there. If she follows through, this is probably a smart move. Much smarter than a second rate modelling agency, d-list work-out video, and shoulder-less blouses.

She does have really nice hair but I doubt that any product she partners up with will give anyone hair like hers. That is all genetics I believe. LOL

• Love 2

She does have really nice hair but I doubt that any product she partners up with will give anyone hair like hers. That is all genetics I believe. LOL

I think that is true.  I am Black and my main hairstylist is full ethnic Chinese with long straight hair.  We both appear to have  full hair.  She explained to me that I have lots of strands of hair but my strands are very thin while she does not have so many strands, but her strands are very thick.

Kenya seems to have lucked out in having lots of strands with those strands being thick and ok with processing. 

But still, she takes good care of her hair and I would be interested to know how. 

Edited by SpringTulips
  • Love 1

I've been watching "Celebrity Apprentice" primarily because Kenya was on it (I also thoroughly enjoyed seeing the late, great Joan Rivers, may she RIP), and I caught Kenya's appearance on "Wendy Williams" tonight after she was eliminated. I must say I think Kenya does a fantastic job of delivering a narrative thread for these reality shows. Even if I don't agree with her outright, by the time she explains her point of view, I tend to be nodding my head. Ok, maybe I'm just gullible, lol. She also brings the pretty. And on "WW" she totally brought the shade! Wendy kept sipping her tea & pointedly looking at the camera as Kenya spoke---it was too funny! Kenya even shaded Wendy herself a bit, which I thought Wendy took well. After all, Wendy is the Queen of Shade, so she knows as well as anyone that if you throw shade, you should expect to have some of it thrown back.

I want to say how much I appreciate anyone who was watching CA not spoiling it here. There was an issue with Brandi's thread in BH and people were talking about her being fired also, before it aired on the west coast. So thank you all!!

Kenya tried a little too hard to be Omarosa II on CA and there was "phone-gate" as well. I've seen Kenya do some pretty awful things on this show, so I have a very hard time believing she stole Vivica's phone. She was too concerned with winning money for the Detroit Public School system to sabotage herself, I think.

• Love 1

I want to say how much I appreciate anyone who was watching CA not spoiling it here. There was an issue with Brandi's thread in BH and people were talking about her being fired also, before it aired on the west coast. So thank you all!!

Kenya tried a little too hard to be Omarosa II on CA and there was "phone-gate" as well. I've seen Kenya do some pretty awful things on this show, so I have a very hard time believing she stole Vivica's phone. She was too concerned with winning money for the Detroit Public School system to sabotage herself, I think.

I feel a little naughty saying this, but I believe twisty shady Kenya set Vivica up and did the deed. There's no way she would have cooly sat there arguing and let anyone accuse her of stealing Vivica's phone. She did it and brought the whole Twitter quote up to start her tale to deflate Vivica.

Didn't Kenya say in a talking head if their was a problem in the boardroom she had something special to save her (not sure of her exact words)?

• Love 2

Yes, she said she had something up her sleeve. She'd read the tweet. She wanted to mention how tired Vivica was, etc. Anyone following Vivica on Twitter would have read it also, and if they all follow each other while they are on the show, someone else must have seen it.....brought it to Donald's attention, perhaps.....and got the ball rolling.

I heard a RHOA HW was extatic her fellow cast member was fired from Celebrity Apprentice. Not a fan of Kenya she especially enjoyed Kenya being labeled a thief (stealing Vivica Fox's cell phone). There's no love lost between these two ladies. Thank goodness a tabloid caught the joyous laughter on her cast members face!

tumblr_mlq41qRVxH1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• Love 5

She's delusional. She keeps shading Vivica for being old. The reality is they're only a few years apart in age.

I think in her generation, it was cool to say those types of things

Isn't this what she was all butt hurt about when Porsha talked about her? It's her go to insult for other women. Or their bodies. Very lowdown and dirty for someone so educated and articulate.

She's a hateful person on whatever reality show she appears on.

• Love 2

Coming from a quitter who earned zero dollars for her charity, that's rich. :)

Nene is such a looser...the funny gif shows her all mouth no substance perfectly. :D :D  She even bolted from the CA show she was on...at least both Kenya and Brandi were fired by DT. :D

Edited by RealityTVSmack1
  • Love 1

She grabbed a cab and just disappeared!!! Only when she didn't show up for the next segment of taping did Trump track her down. I still think she was getting to the point of being worried about her fake charity being discovered. But all of that is in her thread here.

• Love 2

I enjoy watching Kenya as well, since I figured out in her first season that she's playing a part, just for the show. Some of the other women, not so much, since they are trying too hard to show us who they really are. And it ain't pretty. :)

• Love 3

How I feel about Kenya Moore this season

Tried to play the victim but cannot help but spew a very nasty brand of shade toward the “beast” squad.  Still no real storyline.  She tried to do the poor me tour starring Porsha but it flatlined; tried the Nene confrontation starring Claudia but that was nipped in the bud; Now she is back to going after Porsha by any means necessary.  And she is haunting RBobb after finding out her new friend Demetria is dating him… same ole same ole

viable storyline - Was vs Porsha, then vs Nene now vs the three beasts

• Love 4

This part is confusing:

“Many thanks for all the likes. For Blacktors and Blacktresses everywhere…beware the new Reality TV Scam. Obtaining SAG contracts to promote their own story lines. I was used…beware Reality TV personalities! And all extras, when they want to pay you 10.00 an hour as they tried to do with me. Lost time sheets…Please share and beware!”

A couple of days later, she followed up with this:

“For all the actors that appeared on the Kenya Moore so called pilot, don’t feel bad she fooled us all, and used the wonderful Winsome Sinclair to cast this mess. My advice to you all next time never sign the release that Bravo tried to get me to sign. Only sign what you are supposed to and that is what is related to the union contract. These reality shows are not governed by unions. That is why they can get away with the stuff they get away with. It is like a freak show, do not be fooled by it. They will ask you to sign your life away…don’t do it.”

She was to be an extra? It sounds that way, since she quotes an hourly rate and that it was what she was to be paid. Extras are not necessarily SAG members. I have a friend who worked as an extra for many years before getting her SAG and AFTRA credentials. I don't know the woman or her background, but it almost sounds like she thought she was going to be in a bigger role and got pissed off when the role turned out to be that of an extra. And anytime Bravo steps in to try to take over, yes, beware.

• Love 1

Oh Janet Hubert.  She does not mince words or try to be diplomatic.  She was THE Aunt Viv on Fresh Prince of Bel Aire; apparently her and Will Smith had a falling out which caused her to leave the show (or she was fired, I don't remember which).  

It sounds like the Bravo was trying to get the actors in the pilot to sign a Bravo contract that said they were just extras on the show, not actors in a pilot, which would require them to get paid the SAG approved rate.  If that's the case, it definitely makes it seem like they were just putting it together for a storyline.  I can see she she's upset, because it certainly seems like they were trying to be beyond shady.

• Love 2

Yeah Janet Hubert is a legit actor, very well known as the original (and best) Aunt Viv. She also guest starred on Friends. She is not one to be trifled with.

Childish, dumbass Kenya is not above any shenanigans so I have no trouble believing she stole time sheets.

Edited by ridethemaverick
  • Love 3

I think I blame Bravo more than Kenya. She signed a contract with the Devil that is Bravo, and she has to do what they tell her to do.

"Go out and make a damn fool of yourself today, bring it!!"

Kenya isn't innocent because she knew what she signed on for, but I am not sure she knew how far it might have to go.

Oh, OK, given the context of what she said in her blog she hasn't completely lost her mind.

She is correct in that Apollo apologized and did seem sorry for what he did to her. Phaedra, even after being told that Apollo lied about all of it, said of Kenya "If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck" referring to Kenya still being a whore. And I hate that word, btw.

I don't think she's as empathetic toward Apollo as she is fed up with Phaedra.

• Love 2

Oh, OK, given the context of what she said in her blog she hasn't completely lost her mind.

She is correct in that Apollo apologized and did seem sorry for what he did to her. Phaedra, even after being told that Apollo lied about all of it, said of Kenya "If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck" referring to Kenya still being a whore. And I hate that word, btw.

I don't think she's as empathetic toward Apollo as she is fed up with Phaedra.

But now there is THIS!!! LOL   https://tv.yahoo.com/news/real-housewives-kenya-moore-allegedly-stole-apprentice-set-234804544.html

• Love 1

LOL, how do you tell one bullhorn from another? And, on rewatch, everyone on The Celebrity Apprentice had phones with the same cases. Girls had pink, guys had black. I think they are supplied by the show, which would explain why Vivica didn't report it to authorities. But, you'd think the show would have, or at the very least would have had tracking software activated so they'd know where everyone was at all times.

I think the whole thing was producer-driven to get interest and ratings. As are most of these reality shows. Kenya doesn't seem to mind, because there's no such thing as bad publicity in her mind.

LOL, how do you tell one bullhorn from another? And, on rewatch, everyone on The Celebrity Apprentice had phones with the same cases. Girls had pink, guys had black. I think they are supplied by the show, which would explain why Vivica didn't report it to authorities. But, you'd think the show would have, or at the very least would have had tracking software activated so they'd know where everyone was at all times.

I think the whole thing was producer-driven to get interest and ratings. As are most of these reality shows. Kenya doesn't seem to mind, because there's no such thing as bad publicity in her mind.

I do think it is entirely possible that Kenya helped herself to a megaphone form CA! It's not like she has money to burn and I can see her doing it because no one was using it, she probably thought no one would miss it.

As for the cell phone. I don't know if the phones they used on CA were their own or were for the show only but I don't see anyone in production doing something that is illegal just to up the drama factor like tweeting that message. That had Kenya written all over it, she even alluded to having something big up her sleeve in her TH! I don't think she was prepared to get the reaction she got from Trump and son though.

• Love 1

Kenya is working on a photo shoot for the cover of Kontrol Magazine. Not sure when it comes out, but the outfits she is wearing are hot! And, there's a photo of her (on her Facebook page) where she's getting her hair done. Not an extension in sight. 

• Love 1

Kudos to Kenya for keeping James under wraps all this time. From photos she's sharing now, they appear to be very happy. I hope it lasts. Her abandonment issues with her parents have obviously had a huge impact on her life, maybe this is the guy who can get inside her heart and show her the love she's been missing. I wish her all the best. Everybody should have love and happiness in their life.

• Love 3

He's very successful. Athletic, he took her dancing, then to dinner for their first date. Definitely husband material. It came out during her session with Patti how much her mother abandoning her affected her relationships. She had 7 engagements, and she bolted on each one. Was terrified of being abandoned again. I'm hoping she's getting therapy for those issues because they certainly look like a happy couple.

Cooks, you're going to have to explain it to me because I just don't get it. I'm not even offended about it. Someone mentioned that Nene is in Judas' spot. Well, Nene might be the devil, but she ain't a Judas. Kenya's placement? She's got bigger issues than abandonment if that's how she sees herself.

Once again, Kenya is beating that long dead horse regarding Phaedra.  She appears to want Phaedra to say she did absolutely nothing to cause any problems with Phaedra.  Kenya has basically decided she did nothing to cause the rift but claims she apologized a long time ago for as she put it

Once I sincerely apologized several years ago for whatever part I played in the demise of our friendship, I had hoped she could do the same. Sadly, she was incapable of it at the time. However, if your heart isn’t open, it’s impossible for you to receive the message,

Kenya then pretty much throws shade at Phaedra claiming PHAEDRA will not let it go.

• Love 1

Once again, Kenya is beating that long dead horse regarding Phaedra. She appears to want Phaedra to say she did absolutely nothing to cause any problems with Phaedra. Kenya has basically decided she did nothing to cause the rift but claims she apologized a long time ago for as she put it

Kenya then pretty much throws shade at Phaedra claiming PHAEDRA will not let it go.

Seems to me all she stated was she apologized years ago and Phadrea wasn't ready to accept or move on from it then. Nothing wrong with Kenya stating that. Phadrea admitted when they talked she is now ready to let it go and move forward. The conversation between Phadrea and Kenya seemed very genuine and I truly hope they move past it.

• Love 6

Maybe I missed when Kenya apologized for the mesh dress and butt pads, the person in her twirl video dressed the same,  and threatening to beat Phaedra's pregnant self down. 

I only recall those general ass "if I upset you, I apologize" sort of apologies, and since that's all I remember, Kenya's play acting at victim ass can kick rocks.

• Love 5