Type keyword(s) to search

Kenya Moore: Twirl! Twirl!

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Does Kenya perm her hair or does she use a hot comb to straighten it? I would love to see it natural. I bet it would be even more beautiful and luscious.

What makes you think its not in its natural state?

She has gray eyes so her hair would be straighter than the average AA's texture 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

What makes you think its not in its natural state?

She has gray eyes so her hair  would be straighter than the average AA's texture

One has nothing to do with the other.

• Love 9
35 minutes ago, ridethemaverick said:

She has natural hair that is heat trained.

And those are contact lenses. It's been talked about on the show before. But even if they were real, they have nothing to do with her hair.

Thank you! I have always been curious about what she does to her hair. I remember that guy Harvey on TMZ said something shady about Kenya's hair being a weave and the Black people on the show gave him the business. He was schooled mightily about the different textures of Black hair and he looked very embarrassed. Also, it is about time that Kenya goes into the hair business where she could make so much money.  Just like Sheree should have gone into the fitness world to make money. Her body was just banging, it was a nice tone feminine body. She was not overly muscular at all.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 6

Wow, Tamara Tattles who has been staunch to the point of blindness supporting Kenya, has been to events at her house even is calling bullshit on her pregnancy. I didn't believe the '3 hour caesarean ' and the 3 week snapback body after the scooter pics and 'i can't walk ' and 'it's a massive recovery' but then is at a John Legend concert?  I did NOT know that there is no one who has seen the actual baby. I thought maybe she was holding out for a paid shoot or protective of the baby's privacy but this is nuts. I actually believe she HAS a baby. From somewhere. But as reminded by Tamara Tattles, she was weird in her response at the reunion. She never said 'I'm pregnant ' it was 'there'll be a baby by the end of the year, a boy or a girl will be here '. That was strange. 

Sounds like she'll never be back on Bravo, she's really left on bad terms. 

She HAS to have a baby, right? What the hell kind of story is she intending to spread if she doesn't actually have a real baby? That'd be a way to get some attention, Kenya. Just not the kind healthy adult women would ever court. It's all too weird. 

• Love 8

I agree- Kenya is not being honest about something. Her latest Instagram photos are ridiculous. I wanted to slap her when she posted that video of her riding a scooter through Target. Not only was it a poor decision for her own health, having a premie at home means minimizing exposure to illness. Going shopping days after surgery, birth, blood transfusions, etc, - just to pick up baby items is not smart. Insinuating that women can have a flat tummy so quickly after giving birth is inflammatory and insensitive. 

She hasn’t posted anything about breastfeeding or how her beloved little dogs are adjusting and as a mom of 4 with 2 little dogs I find that odd. She also refers to her incision as “cuts”..... After going through in vitro,pregnancy, c- section,one would think she would use the correct terminology. 

If Kenya truly has the man of her dreams and the baby she’s always wanted then why is she so intent on cooking up silly attention seeking plots?! 

• Love 11

She had problems during the pregnancy. Miscarriages. She probably thought if she was telling everyone “Hey, I’m having a baby, I’m due in October, want to see an ultrasound?” And then the baby didn’t make it...??  Her husband doesn’t want people invading their private life, which was why he was loathe to appear on the show. Can’t blame him, look what it’s done to so many relationships. I read somewhere her haircare line is worth close to a million. Wonder how Kim’s Kashmere is doing? 

I love the logo for Kenya’s hair care products. Incorporates her initials and looks sort of like a crown. In line with their slogan.

BEB885A0-E71F-43DF-8199-AEF3663F5E87.png

• Love 8

I don't think it's particularly realistic to marry someone who is currently on a reality show and expect that nothing about your life would be revealed.  And if your spouse, who is on that show, makes a public announcement about your pregnancy, follows it up with a story in People magazine detailing the infertility treatment they underwent a few months after the announcement, and then posts stuff on instagram throughout, it's hard to get mad at other people for having questions or think they're invading your life.  Kenya put all of that out there.  If she was leaving the show because she/they wanted to keep their private life private, she could have kept the baby stuff to herself and maybe done a discrete announcement after the baby was born.  

In any event, something is weird, because her snapback photo makes no sense.  Kenya supposedly gained a bunch of weight and had a really traumatic c-section, but 3 weeks later, she has absolutely NO sign of pregnancy at ALL?  And, she didn't have any weight gain other than in her stomach, in pictures.  When Bethenny Frankel was pregnant, her jaw grew almost as big as her stomach.  Even Kate Middleton, who is generally small, has a serious snapback game, and doesn't seem to gain a ton of weight, by the end of her pregnancies, you can see in her face that she's pregnant, she just has a much fuller face than normal.  And, despite her snapback, she keeps a bit of a stomach for a while.  Prince Louis was born 4/23.  Prince Harry got married on 5/19 and if you look at the pictures, you can see that Kate still has a tiny bit of a pooch.  After a c-section, I can't believe Kenya wouldn't have anything at all, not even loose skin less than a month later.

• Love 11
17 hours ago, smores said:

Kenya supposedly gained a bunch of weight and had a really traumatic c-section, but 3 weeks later, she has absolutely NO sign of pregnancy at ALL?  And, she didn't have any weight gain other than in her stomach, in pictures.

We have no idea of when those photos were taken, only the dates on which they were posted. Do a Google image search, she’s clearly very pregnant and her boobs are huge. Not all women fatten up in the face. I’ve got several friends who had babies and from the next up they looked exactly the same. Depends on what physical condition you’re in, and genes, I’ve been told.

1 hour ago, ridethemaverick said:

When did Kenya have a miscarriage? I know Porsha had some but Kenya gave an interview saying everything about the IVF process was easy for her.

She won’t talk about it. Friends of mine in Atlanta, one of whom knows her, she kept that off the tabloids. Might be the same reason she’s not yet showing photos of the new baby, I think her husband has been a good influence about that sort of thing.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

She won’t talk about it. Friends of mine in Atlanta, one of whom knows her, she kept that off the tabloids. Might be the same reason she’s not yet showing photos of the new baby, I think her husband has been a good influence about that sort of thing.

Ok, sure.

• Love 1
On 11/30/2018 at 2:07 AM, smores said:

I don't think it's particularly realistic to marry someone who is currently on a reality show and expect that nothing about your life would be revealed.  And if your spouse, who is on that show, makes a public announcement about your pregnancy, follows it up with a story in People magazine detailing the infertility treatment they underwent a few months after the announcement, and then posts stuff on instagram throughout, it's hard to get mad at other people for having questions or think they're invading your life.  Kenya put all of that out there.  If she was leaving the show because she/they wanted to keep their private life private, she could have kept the baby stuff to herself and maybe done a discrete announcement after the baby was born.  

In any event, something is weird, because her snapback photo makes no sense.  Kenya supposedly gained a bunch of weight and had a really traumatic c-section, but 3 weeks later, she has absolutely NO sign of pregnancy at ALL?  And, she didn't have any weight gain other than in her stomach, in pictures.  When Bethenny Frankel was pregnant, her jaw grew almost as big as her stomach.  Even Kate Middleton, who is generally small, has a serious snapback game, and doesn't seem to gain a ton of weight, by the end of her pregnancies, you can see in her face that she's pregnant, she just has a much fuller face than normal.  And, despite her snapback, she keeps a bit of a stomach for a while.  Prince Louis was born 4/23.  Prince Harry got married on 5/19 and if you look at the pictures, you can see that Kate still has a tiny bit of a pooch.  After a c-section, I can't believe Kenya wouldn't have anything at all, not even loose skin less than a month later.

Pregnancy affects women differently. Kenya had all of the major pregnancy signs (baby bump, engorged breasts and water retention in her feet). I actually didn't even know that a chubbier face is a symptom of pregnancy because I don't personally know anyone where it was something noticeable but it turns out that a chubbier face is not all that uncommon.

On 11/29/2018 at 10:00 AM, Juliegirlj said:

Insinuating that women can have a flat tummy so quickly after giving birth is inflammatory and insensitive.

I don't see how it's inflammatory or insensitive if that is someone's reality. If someone is proud of the way their body bounced back after pregnancy, why should they take onus for someone else's insecurity because another woman's body didn't? We don't need to treat the world like their children that need to be spoon fed common sense. We see enough to know that the average woman takes a while to shed all their baby weight and some never do. It seems unfair to insinuate that one person's experience is an attempt to insinuate or put expectations on every other woman who has gone through the experience. Many women (and I know a couple which I can personally attest to) give birth and in even less than 3 weeks look like they never had human being growing inside of them. It's not the common experience but it doesn't make their experience any less important. It's not like she was using a professional photographer, with a ton of photoshop while in full make up to demonstrate her 'snap back'. It's not an attempt to glamorize what women should look like so quickly after giving birth.

On 12/12/2018 at 11:50 AM, islandgal140 said:

The People exclusive with Kenya and her baby has been posted. Her daughter is beautiful!

https://people.com/parents/kenya-moore-introduces-daughter-brooklyn-doris/

kenya-moore-1.jpg

Her baby is beautiful...would say she looks more like her dad right now though. Is your hairline determined when you're born or is that something that can change as you grow? Her baby's hairline is high which is fine but it was just something I noticed by how aligned her hairline is...like someone gave her a line up or something...it's so perfectly straight, lol.

• Love 5
On 12/12/2018 at 10:50 AM, islandgal140 said:

The People exclusive with Kenya and her baby has been posted. Her daughter is beautiful!

https://people.com/parents/kenya-moore-introduces-daughter-brooklyn-doris/

kenya-moore-1.jpg

She will grow up to be a beauty, her mom in her prime was stunning and the father is handsome as well. It’s touching her middle name is Doris after her late beloved gramma.

It’s funny all the real housewives have kids now and many are growing up. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

She just posted this, on her public page, she’s a cutie!!

D945E55E-1981-4B96-8154-9BA60751D4EA.jpeg

[Porsha voice] That baby hair is LAIDT, hunty!

I do NOT like Kenya but I think she will be a great mom, everything she wanted but couldn’t get from her own mother. Wishing her and her family the best!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kenya kicked out of restaurant for changing baby’s diaper in the dining room - is she this clueless or is this for attention?

https://bckonline.com/2019/03/01/kenya-moore-was-mommy-shamed-for-changing-her-babys-diaper-so-embarrassed/

Moore.jpg

She's married to someone who owns a restaurant!

Also, can't you just see Kenya being the type of person to scream up and down the block about someone else doing this sort of thing in the past?  But now all of a sudden, she had no idea it was bad to do?  I mean, really? 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kenya kicked out of restaurant for changing baby’s diaper in the dining room - is she this clueless or is this for attention?

https://bckonline.com/2019/03/01/kenya-moore-was-mommy-shamed-for-changing-her-babys-diaper-so-embarrassed/

Moore.jpg

Her saying she's learning the rules of being a parent? You have to be some nasty ass to think charging a diaper on a table in public is okay. No one wants to smell pee or poop when they are eating. It's entitled and just gross.

• Love 11
On 11/27/2018 at 8:21 AM, islandgal140 said:

Good luck to her with the haircare line, but really, her hair is genetic and unattainable via products if you don't have similar genes. Honestly, all haircare lines to this. 

Anymore I just look for products that can limit breakage.  I realize I'm not getting black Goldilocks hair from any product 

I have a ton of caroles daughter monoi shampoo and conditioner, but once I'm out I'll hop over to Sally's to buy Kenya's.

• Love 3
On 5/1/2019 at 4:50 PM, RealReality said:

Anymore I just look for products that can limit breakage.  I realize I'm not getting black Goldilocks hair from any product 

I have a ton of caroles daughter monoi shampoo and conditioner, but once I'm out I'll hop over to Sally's to buy Kenya's.

Please post a review here whenever you get to it. I’m a Shea Moisture gal myself, and a no-heat natural, but I’d be willing to give Kenya’s line a try...after someone else does, LOL. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, link417 said:

Please post a review here whenever you get to it. I’m a Shea Moisture gal myself, and a no-heat natural, but I’d be willing to give Kenya’s line a try...after someone else does, LOL. 

I absolutely will!!

I just have so much of the Caroles daughter monoi line left.  I was afraid of running out so I overstocked, and a little goes a long way. 

Meh, maybe I'll just buy Kenya's line anyways.  I probably owe her something since I look at all her Brooklyn pics.😍

• Love 1
On 3/4/2019 at 12:16 AM, ShawnaLanne said:

I’m leaning towards clueless. Women breastfeed in restaurants, I guess she thought changing a diaper wasn’t going to be a big deal.

So, she’s coming back .... and so is Kim. Nene will have her hands full.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

I’m leaning towards clueless. Women breastfeed in restaurants, I guess she thought changing a diaper wasn’t going to be a big deal.

Then she is a moron if she can't distinguish the difference between shit and food.

I got rid of my cable and there is no way I'll pay for another season of Nene. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Im not a Kenya fan, but I did welcome the news that she’s returning. I hope she and Porsha have come to a genuinely good place after bonding over their pregnancies.

Then the news that Kim is returning...UGH. What did I do to deserve her returning to my screen, time and time again? I don’t watch her show, I don’t follow her on social media, I have done all I can to excise that mass of inorganic matter from my life.

But @cooksdelight‘s reminder that Nene will not be happy...gotta love those silver linings.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I don't think I'm a dummy.  I guess every dummy says that, but I really don't think I am.

Have said that, a lot of fancy restaurants don't have changing tables in the bathroom and without one, I guess you could maybe still change your child in the restroom, but gross.  You could go back to your car, but I'm not sure if she took a towncar or Uber there.  You could wait until you get home, but that doesn't seem like the best option either.

Don't get me wrong, changing a baby on a table in a restaurant is not ideal.  But I might panic and do something dumb too if I were in the situation.  

1 hour ago, RealReality said:

I don't think I'm a dummy.  I guess every dummy says that, but I really don't think I am.

Have said that, a lot of fancy restaurants don't have changing tables in the bathroom and without one, I guess you could maybe still change your child in the restroom, but gross.  You could go back to your car, but I'm not sure if she took a towncar or Uber there.  You could wait until you get home, but that doesn't seem like the best option either.

Don't get me wrong, changing a baby on a table in a restaurant is not ideal.  But I might panic and do something dumb too if I were in the situation.  

Don't these new moms carry changing pads in their diaper bags anymore? That way you have a cleaner surface to place the baby on wherever you end up changing the little one.

If a restroom is considered gross how is wiping up urine and feces on a dining table considered appropriate? At least in the restroom the diaper will be disposed of properly and mom can wash her hands.

Kenya was wrong.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Iguessnot said:

Don't these new moms carry changing pads in their diaper bags anymore? That way you have a cleaner surface to place the baby on wherever you end up changing the little one.

If a restroom is considered gross how is wiping up urine and feces on a dining table considered appropriate? At least in the restroom the diaper will be disposed of properly and mom can wash her hands.

Kenya was wrong.

I agree, the table in the restaurant was not the right place.  I'm not a mother but I think if I was, I might be confused and flustered enough and lack enough forethought to handle it as reasonably as you would have. 

Your way sounds logical and smart, but I probably wouldn't have thought that the handicap bathroom with a changing pad would have been the best plan. 

I think it's possible to be a new mother, faced with a crying and stinky baby in a fancy restaurant and get so flustered that you do something dumb without meaning any harm or disrespect.

23 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I agree, the table in the restaurant was not the right place.  I'm not a mother but I think if I was, I might be confused and flustered enough and lack enough forethought to handle it as reasonably as you would have. 

Your way sounds logical and smart, but I probably wouldn't have thought that the handicap bathroom with a changing pad would have been the best plan. 

I think it's possible to be a new mother, faced with a crying and stinky baby in a fancy restaurant and get so flustered that you do something dumb without meaning any harm or disrespect.

Nah, you would have handled it. Babes eliminate constantly since birth, so a mom gets acquainted real fast. A baby will have been taken to doctors offices, relatives/friends houses, and maybe even some shopping errands before a trip to a fancy restaurant. Kenya can't use the flustered excuse.  She's past that stage.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

Nah, you would have handled it. Babes eliminate constantly since birth, so a mom gets acquainted real fast. A baby will have been taken to doctors offices, relatives/friends houses, and maybe even some shopping errands before a trip to a fancy restaurant. Kenya can't use the flustered excuse.  She's past that stage.

I appreciate your confidence in me!  All I can say is I'm glad that I a) don't have a baby, and b) that no one cares enough about my life to call me out publicly for the silly shit I do!

I had my 4 year old nephew for a few hours and as we were heading to a playground he announced that he had to pee pee. 

We were far enough away from my building that we weren't going to make it in time, there may have been a bathroom in the leasing office but that was a walk too and I'm not sure how long little bladders can hold it.  I was super flustered. 

He calmly announced "I can go on the street" pulled down his pants and proceeded to pee on a tree.  Thank goodness he had a solution, because I was still in planning phase by the time he was pulling his pants up.

🤣

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I appreciate your confidence in me!  All I can say is I'm glad that I a) don't have a baby, and b) that no one cares enough about my life to call me out publicly for the silly shit I do!

I had my 4 year old nephew for a few hours and as we were heading to a playground he announced that he had to pee pee. 

We were far enough away from my building that we weren't going to make it in time, there may have been a bathroom in the leasing office but that was a walk too and I'm not sure how long little bladders can hold it.  I was super flustered. 

He calmly announced "I can go on the street" pulled down his pants and proceeded to pee on a tree.  Thank goodness he had a solution, because I was still in planning phase by the time he was pulling his pants up.

🤣

Seems like the little guy has a lot of peeing in the street experience😳

If you don't have hands on baby experience, I understand your reactions perfectly. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, link417 said:

I was really conflicted, because I wanted to laugh at your comments but I didn’t want it to seem like I was laughing at the assault, so I’ll put my sad face here instead: 😢

You're right.  I never considered the assholery implications before I laughed.  I'll put my sad face here too because I agree with you.  😥

• Love 2
6 hours ago, UniqBlue69 said:

And people who thought Kenya was lying on that violent fool for a storyline.. anyone got a side eye gif? Lol.

I never doubted his felonious potential as he showed his ass more than once.  I never believed she was lying about him for a storyline, just perhaps dating him for one.

• Love 8
On 8/6/2019 at 11:10 PM, UniqBlue69 said:

And people who thought Kenya was lying on that violent fool for a storyline.. anyone got a side eye gif? Lol.

Kenya's narrative was strange. She would publicize his suspect behavior nobody knew anything about yet make excuses for all of it. Yeah Matt was a violent loon, but he had Kenya pegged right as being fundamentally manipulative.

• Love 3

I watched the latest PopRoast show on YouTube, and they report that Kenya's husband is facing another $100K tax bill and that he also had an earlier $100K tax bill. They state that he and Kenya are fighting and speculate that this arranged relationship is in trouble. During the show the two guys comment on the day's social media and news gossip, and in this case they didn't cite their sources.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1