Type keyword(s) to search

Kenya Moore: Twirl! Twirl!

• Start Topic

It looks like Kenya is going to be a pain in the patootie to the others with her many props.

Kenya is like someone who isn't used to being invited to a lot of parties. She ask the hostess what should I wear, what should I bring? the hostess answers oh,just bring whatever  you like (meaning food, drinks)  so in Kenya mind,since she has no social skills, can't hold a conversation without throwing shade at someone ,she thinks what will outshine everyone,what will shock everyone ,what will make her the center of attention and make her the life of the party ? (the fan,the bullhorn the scepter) instead she becomes the joke of the party, the person that turns everyone off, the person that pisses someone off. At every social functions she is second to NeNe in getting in a conflict with someone...No Social Skills. 

Edited by Stinger97
  • Love 6

Has anyone heard anything about Kenya. I know they are filming now and I've seen tweets about them getting together for various functions with Kenya, but nothing about what she is doing. Kandi has the play, Nene did the Cirque du Soliel show, her QVC or HSN clothing line and is doing Cinderella, Porsha is on Dish Nation, Cynthia is modeling, and Phaedra has husband drama. I've heard nothing about Kenya. Did she start the insemination process?

Girl can twirl right off of my t.v. She is a mess, a liar and an instigator of stupid bullshit. Ugh!

What reality show are you watching where stupid bullshit isn't instigated by someone?  I'm just curious, instigation of stupid bullshit is part of why I watch reality TV.  Without it I would be watching downton abbey.  Now thats some smart bullshit

• Love 4

What reality show are you watching where stupid bullshit isn't instigated by someone? I'm just curious, instigation of stupid bullshit is part of why I watch reality TV. Without it I would be watching downton abbey. Now thats some smart bullshit

I happen to love Downton Abbey.

I thought this was old news. The show has filmed already months ago. It was written about in gossip coumns. When will it air? TypiCally it has aired early in the year. Now it will be stale.

Well, I didnt know Gilbert Godfried was on. I love him.

It was filmed in 2013, supposedly will start airing in January. Trump takes his own sweet time.

I thought this was old news. The show has filmed already months ago. It was written about in gossip coumns. When will it air? TypiCally it has aired early in the year. Now it will be stale.

Well, I didnt know Gilbert Godfried was on. I love him.

I read somewhere that NBC didn't have it on their schedule yet.  According to Donald Trump it was because he had to wait 3 months to tape which pushed everything back.  NBC should really get on the ball with it, right now everyone is anticipating it, but in a minute it can become yesterdays news.  I have no idea what else in the world Donald Trump had to do, and I don't mean that in a mean way, but he seems to mostly be a caricature of himself and a lot of his recent deals haven't been super successful.  His whole family pretty much shills clothing and accessory lines and does Celebrity Apprentice.

• Love 1

The ganging up on she was referring to looks a lot to me like 3 people co-signing someone getting beaten up because she annoyed someone else. It looked like three people saying that when you annoy a moron you deserve to get beaten up, and thats okay, and the person that needs support is the moron.

Slightly making light of it. What Kenya did wasn't just "annoy" Porsha. She waved objects in her face, yelled at her through a bullhorn, stabbed at her about things she knows are hot button issues (after whining and crying about someone doing the same to her last season), questioned her intelligence (however deserved that was) and called her derogatory names. I don't care who started it, this isn't 2nd grade. Is Porsha 100% responsible for what she did? Yes. But Kenya is as well. She wanted a reaction and she got one.

It looked like three people who have dealt with Kenya's mudslinging for two seasons and while they weren't 100% on Porsha's side they sure as hell weren't about to get up and make Kenya feel better about her bullshit either. That's not ganging up or co-signing anyone's behavior.

Edited by cooksdelight
  • Love 3

I wonder what her boring ass will try to cook up this season now that Apollo is leavinf. I see she's trying to get more mileage out of him before he's gone for good but I think everyone is over all that.

Is she not going to talk about her trip? There's nothing interesting about her as a person but I'd love to see a travelogue of some sort.

Kenya may be polarizing, but even her nemesis NeNe says she is good for ratings. Kenya didn't know it at the time they filmed the first episode, but Porsha eventually was demoted to "friend of the housewives", so her impact will be negligible.   Kandi and Cynthia never had any real beef with Kenya. That leaves NeNe and Phaedra and IMO, BRAVO will get rid of Phaedra before Kenya.

• Love 3

I'm 80% sure Kenya threatened to beat Phaedra's ass when she was pregnant.  Just because she didn't actually follow through doesn't put Kenya above anybody.

She's certainly pretended like she would thrown hands, and has been known to keep throwing out that she's from Detroit.  Every one of her castmates knew what she was intimating when she kept saying it, so I'm cool with Kandi saying, hey, girls from the A throw hands too, boo.

Saying you're going to do something is different from doing something.  Its why saying "I'm going to kill you" won't get you the same jail time that actually killing someone will get you.  So, its not the same, and yes, while both are wrong, one is more wrong, and so it does put Kenya above Porsha.  Its the same reason why pretending to throw hands (and I'm not sure if thats just the Phaedra comment) is not as bad as actually beating someone up.  

What did she keep saying that sounded like she was going to throw hands?  I don't at all remember that from the reunion.  

And thats just it, when you throw hands instead of walking away or using your words, you are a girl.  A woman doesn't need to do all of that, because a woman should be mature enough, to where if she is that upset, she walks away.

• Love 5

However, each of them had their own legit reasons for disliking her long before that.

Well, I don't find that taking the spotlight away from Nene as being a legit reason.  Nene was terrible to Porsha in her first season and she only befriended Porsha because she had a problem with Kenya. I firmly believe that. 

As to the unprovoked swipes, Nene has done that more than any other cast member.  Kenya's insults were playground taunts compared to what Nene has said about Kandi and Phaedra.  "Head doctor" anyone? Commenting on the size of Kandi's ring? So, no, I still don't buy the whole "if everyone has a problem with you then you are the problem". Not when most of the cast is judgmental and nasty.

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 7

I honestly believe that Kenya would be more well liked if she didn't come across so disenginuous all the time. You never know if she's being sincere or just playing to the cameras. Nene may be so nasty and so rude, but at least you know what you're getting with her. Nobody will ever try to guess whether or not she's trying to stay relevant or earn a check. She does play the game but her feelings are genuine. When she gets pissed at Kim or Kandi, that's how she really feels and you know it. Same for when she loves someone.

Kenya strikes me as soulless and empty. I also think she's a nasty person but that wouldn't be so bad if she had moments of sincere love or affection for someone other than maybe her dog. I haven't see that yet.

• Love 3

And thats just it, when you throw hands instead of walking away or using your words, you are a girl.  A woman doesn't need to do all of that, because a woman should be mature enough, to where if she is that upset, she walks away.

This.

What did she keep saying that sounded like she was going to throw hands?  I don't at all remember that from the reunion.

And this. Just a few sentences that say everything.

Well, I don't find that taking the spotlight away from Nene as being a legit reason.  Nene was terrible to Porsha in her first season and she only befriended Porsha because she had a problem with Kenya. I firmly believe that. 

As to the unprovoked swipes, Nene has done that more than any other cast member.  Kenya's insults were playground taunts compared to what Nene has said about Kandi and Phaedra.  "Head doctor" anyone? Commenting on the size of Kandi's ring? So, no, I still don't buy the whole "if everyone has a problem with you then you are the problem". Not when most of the cast is judgmental and nasty.

I find Nene to be a rude, nasty, unlikable person too... But just because Nene does it too it doesn't make it right for Kenya to do it. 

I did say that Nene's issues with Kenya culminated in the spotlight stuff, however there was the Walter stuff and what she did to Nene in the first epsiode of Season 6 which are both legit reasons to dislike her IMO. 

Most of the cast may be judgmental and nasty but yet they've all managed to make some genuine friendships with each-other unlike Kenya.

I honestly believe that Kenya would be more well liked if she didn't come across so disenginuous all the time. You never know if she's being sincere or just playing to the cameras. Nene may be so nasty and so rude, but at least you know what you're getting with her. Nobody will ever try to guess whether or not she's trying to stay relevant or earn a check. She does play the game but her feelings are genuine. When she gets pissed at Kim or Kandi, that's how she really feels and you know it. Same for when she loves someone.

Kenya strikes me as soulless and empty. I also think she's a nasty person but that wouldn't be so bad if she had moments of sincere love or affection for someone other than maybe her dog. I haven't see that yet.

Agree with this... Nene is nasty and rude but she also comes across as genuine whereas Kenya just seems fake all the time.

Edited by PrincessTT
  • Love 2

Nah. A woman doesn't throw around threats like "I'm from Detroit!" and threaten to beat up a pregnant woman. I'm not giving Kenya a pass just because she hasn't acted on her threats yet. She isn't more of a "woman" for talking about fighting people versus actually doing it.

Kenya and Porsha are both silly girls on a silly reality show.

• Love 7

Saying you're going to do something is different from doing something.  Its why saying "I'm going to kill you" won't get you the same jail time that actually killing someone will get you.  So, its not the same, and yes, while both are wrong, one is more wrong, and so it does put Kenya above Porsha.  Its the same reason why pretending to throw hands (and I'm not sure if thats just the Phaedra comment) is not as bad as actually beating someone up.  

What did she keep saying that sounded like she was going to throw hands?  I don't at all remember that from the reunion.  

And thats just it, when you throw hands instead of walking away or using your words, you are a girl.  A woman doesn't need to do all of that, because a woman should be mature enough, to where if she is that upset, she walks away.

A woman also shouldn't use a megaphone for a woman sitting 2 feet from her and gesture with a scepter. That's childish, in my estimation, so we're going to have to agree to disagree.

A woman also shouldn't use a megaphone for a woman sitting 2 feet from her and gesture with a scepter. That's childish, in my estimation, so we're going to have to agree to disagree.

Nah. A woman doesn't throw around threats like "I'm from Detroit!" and threaten to beat up a pregnant woman. I'm not giving Kenya a pass just because she hasn't acted on her threats yet. She isn't more of a "woman" for talking about fighting people versus actually doing it.

Kenya and Porsha are both silly girls on a silly reality show.

A woman can use her words to make the point she wants to make.  A girl can not.  I don't care if you're making the point with a megaphone or whispering it.  The police use megaphones in front of people all the time.  I sure hope the idea isn't that you can assault the police because they are close to you with a megaphone. 

If we allowed violence as an acceptable and reasonable response to someone using words, and gestures the world would be a chaotic place.

Speech (including gestures) is provided protection under the law, hitting someone with intent to hurt them is not protected under the law, even when done in self defense or defense of others it is only allowed when there is no opportunity to walk away.  

This is because we expect adults to use words, but we recognize the need to either lock up or regulate people who can't use words, but resort to violence.  And furthermore, the law recognizes the difference is saying "I'm from Detroit" and dragging a woman to the ground.  We allow adults to talk and express themselves, but we expect that while adults can feel a certain way and express it, that they can hold themselves back from assaulting each other.

• Love 3

This is because we expect adults to use words, but we recognize the need to either lock up or regulate people who can't use words, but resort to violence.  And furthermore, the law recognizes the difference is saying "I'm from Detroit" and dragging a woman to the ground.  We allow adults to talk and express themselves, but we expect that while adults can feel a certain way and express it, that they can hold themselves back from assaulting each other.

The law may recognise a difference, but I don't feel that there is a massive difference between them morally. 

Having said that, I'm not solely laying that at Kenya's feet. Porsha was just as bad as her with the shouting and the insults. 

Edited by PrincessTT
  • Love 2

Yeah I'm not an attorney or a judge so the law isn't my standard on this. I'm strictly talking about the behavior of two women on my TV, and to me, both came off badly. Porsha a little more so for acting on it, but Kenya talked shit and threatened people which makes her just as foul, immature, and silly. Just not violent (yet).

• Love 2

Yeah I'm not an attorney or a judge so the law isn't my standard on this. I'm strictly talking about the behavior of two women on my TV, and to me, both came off badly. Porsha a little more so for acting on it, but Kenya talked shit and threatened people which makes her just as foul, immature, and silly. Just not violent (yet).

I use the legal standard because it should reflect what a  majority adults reasonably expect from each other, so its the standard I use to cover what I think the majority of what people expect.  

I agree that having a megaphone in your face is annoying, having someone point at you with a sceptre (and see, I can't spell it either) is annoying.  But there is a line between words and violence.  The words are more acceptable.   All of the women at the reunion were talking shit, thats what reunion specials seem to be about.  About rehashing the most dramatic scenes.  And many times talking shit to the other people at the reunion about it. 

I don't expect anyone to threaten to beat me up, especially when I'm pregnant, and I don't expect anyone to physically knock me down. I consider myself a reasonable adult and have managed to get through life without repping my hood to show how good I am at whooping ass or actually physically striking anyone.

They're both stupid.

• Love 5

The law may recognise a difference, but I don't feel that there is a massive difference between them morally.

The law recognizes a difference because it is absolutely unacceptable to get physical over an insult.  It's what children do, not adults. If Porsha were a man, would it still be okay morally?

• Love 2

I use the legal standard because it should reflect what a  majority adults reasonably expect from each other, so its the standard I use to cover what I think the majority of what people expect.  

I agree that having a megaphone in your face is annoying, having someone point at you with a sceptre (and see, I can't spell it either) is annoying.  But there is a line between words and violence.  The words are more acceptable.   All of the women at the reunion were talking shit, thats what reunion specials seem to be about.  About rehashing the most dramatic scenes.  And many times talking shit to the other people at the reunion about it. 

You spelt it right for where I live ;) 

The thing is that Kenya's props already elevated what she was doing to a different level than the words that the others were throwing around. 

Yes the reunions are about talking shit, but Kenya's use of props added a physical element to the words and then Porsha stupidly went one level further and added a violent element. 

I mean the reunions would be unwatchable if every housewife shouted into a megaphone and waved a sceptre around.

The law recognizes a difference because it is absolutely unacceptable to get physical over an insult.  It's what children do, not adults. If Porsha were a man, would it still be okay morally?

It wasn't ok morally for a woman to do it. 

• Love 1

Good to know we agree that there is no moral equivalency between words and violence. Because that is what happened. Both women had words. Only one was violent.

There isn't moral equivalency but they're not far from each-other at all.

And the fact that one was violent doesn't absolve the other one for all her threats of violence. 

Porsha was wrong to do what she did. 

Kenya was wrong for threatening to beat Phaedra when she was pregnant and for all her "I'm from Detroit" nonsense. 

The law differentiates between them. 

In my eyes there's not that much difference.

They're both stupid & immature ways to try and intimidate someone into submission. 

Personally I'd rather be on the end of some dumb insults and a quick hair pulling from someone like Porsha than on the end of a sustained, calculating verbal attack from someone like Kenya. But that's just me.

Edited by PrincessTT
  • Love 4

When Nene got in people's faces and shouted words, she was called a moose. When Kenya does it, she's a real woman. OK then.

I guess we've forgotten Kenya had to be held back by the other ladies. She was fully ready to lay hands on...was it Porsha? All in her face, charging at her, yelling threats.

• Love 4

I guess we've forgotten Kenya had to be held back by the other ladies. She was fully ready to lay hands on...was it Porsha? All in her face, charging at her, yelling threats.

She got up and yelled at a woman who was trash talking her.  No, it wasn't Porsha and she wasn't "held back" by the other women. She was grabbed by Christopher Williams, who has a history of violence against women. Christopher Williams, who started the whole mess in the first place.  

Remind me. What threats was she making?  

Nene was criticized because she not only got in Kim's face, but actually had her arms out as if to hit her.  All of the women on the bus had to hold her back.  

• Love 3

She got up and yelled at a woman who was trash talking her. No, it wasn't Porsha and she wasn't "held back" by the other women. She was grabbed by Christopher Williams, who has a history of violence against women. Christopher Williams, who started the whole mess in the first place.

Remind me. What threats was she making?

Nene was criticized because she not only got in Kim's face, but actually had her arms out as if to hit her. All of the women on the bus had to hold her back.

Found it. Season 5 episode 7 in Anguilla. You can see a pic of Kenya standing aggressively over Porsha here before the others jumped in:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-5/ep-7-i-dobut-i-wont

And no, anytime Nene yelled at some one not got close, she was called moose.

Eta; better yet, here's the video. Kenya goes to attack Porsha and gets held back. 1:35

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-5/videos/porsha-and-kenya-come-to-blows

Now can we stop rewriting history with this gutter chick?

Edited by ridethemaverick
  • Love 5
I just don't remember Kenya being the only one talking shit at the reunion.  Porsha was screaming at Kenya, calling Kenya a slut who couldn't keep a man.  Anytime Kenya tried to say anything, Porsha would cut her off and start yelling. That's when Kenya pulled out the bullhorn that made Porsha go ballistic.

I really think Kenya was right.  People give Porsha a pass on her behavior because she is dumb.  At the reunion, she was not some helpless victim being insulted by Kenya.  So, I really don't agree that it was Kenya who pushed Porsha to the point of physical violence.  Porsha went into that reunion ready to start something with Kenya.

I don't agree with this at all.  Kenya did some pretty annoying things to Porsha at that reunion.  And not even just annoying, but anger provoking which is what Kenya was aiming for.  The thing about Kenya is that she does stuff to people that makes them not care for her.  For instance, even though she's now claiming to  be Cynthia's friend, in her talking head she says Cynthia was so far up Nene's ass that she had her own wing.  If she said that about me, I would be pissed and would question her friendship. She has just about alienated all of the other housewives in one way or another with her big mouth and smartassed remarks.  The only reason Cynthia is befriending her now is because all of the other housewives are friends with Nene.  That in itself is odd because  two years ago, Phaedra and  Kandi wouldn't give Nene the time of day.  Them choosing Nene over Kenya speaks volumes to me.  When you alienate just about the whole cast, you can't expect them to come running to your aid when you fall.  To me, the biggest mistake Kenya made was getting on Nene's bad side at that pajama party. Before that, Nene probably would have come to her aid against Porsha because at that time Nene considered Porsha a "bad friend".  Kenya isn't fooling me with her fake, "Woe is me, nobody likes me and didn't come to my aid when I got my hair pulled."  It's just a way for her to manipulate gullible Cynthia and steer her into her new wing up in Kenya's ass.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 2

The police use megaphones in front of people all the time.  I sure hope the idea isn't that you can assault the police because they are close to you with a megaphone. 

Because they are talking to large crowds of people trying to organize them.  They aren't flinging insults and interrupting while sitting less than a foot away from the person they're talking to.

Seriously?

• Love 4

Because they are talking to large crowds of people trying to organize them.  They aren't flinging insults and interrupting while sitting less than a foot away from the person they're talking to.

Seriously?

So then its insults that allow you to physically assault someone?  Because the method isn't the problem it would seem since other people use the exact same method to communicate with people (ie - a megaphone).  So if the megaphone is a fine way to communicate, then its just the insults, and I seriously can't accept that someone insulting you and interrupting you is an acceptable reason to drag someone to the ground.

ETA: coaches insult people routinely with megaphone as well, should the players be allowed to physically assault?

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 1

Found it. Season 5 episode 7 in Anguilla. You can see a pic of Kenya standing aggressively over Porsha here before the others jumped in:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-5/ep-7-i-dobut-i-wont

And no, anytime Nene yelled at some one not got close, she was called moose.

Eta; better yet, here's the video. Kenya goes to attack Porsha and gets held back. 1:35

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-5/videos/porsha-and-kenya-come-to-blows

Now can we stop rewriting history with this gutter chick?

Okay - I disagree, because I watched the clip, and what I saw was the two of them yelling at each other and getting into each others faces, 2 people doing the exact same thing.  Kenya goes off into a corner and is talking to Nene and Phaedra and then Porsha, because she just can't stop, aggressively comes back in Kenya's face for some reason, starts pointing her finger in Kenyas face and talking even more shit.  And, if people want to say that charging is an aggressive move, to me, thats exactly what Porsha was doing in that clip.  Kenya was talking to two other people in another area of the room and for some reason Porsha comes over aggressively. Kenya tells Porsha to get out of her face, and Porsha says "hit me" and then "I'll sue your ass off" if she does hit her.

How ironic that it ended up being Porsha who got sued for violence when someone was much less aggressive than she was being.  Kenya might have actually had more of a reason to strike out at Porsha because Porsha was right in Kenya's face pointing at her and getting in her personal space after sitting at least 20 feet away.  However, Kenya managed to hold it together enough to not hit her, because you can't tell me that Kenya couldn't have gotten a punch in with Porsha that close, there is just no way.  She didn't make a move to grab Porsha or anything from what I saw.  She wasn't swinging in Porsha's direction from what I saw.

And, I will add, that I agreed with every single thing Kenya said, Porsha is a barely literate moron living off her grandfathers legacy for work he did over 40 years ago, so just because someone did something a long time ago doesn't make it irrelevant.  It makes it irrelevant to a moron like Porsha who doesn't know how many days are in a year, and who doesn't know enough history to realize that the underground railroad wasn't an actual train.  Kenya's accomplishments, whatever they are, don't simply go away because they happened in the past anymore than the accomplishments of any other historical figure.  I know Porsha can barely believe this because she has never accomplished anything in her life.  

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 6

So then its insults that allow you to physically assault someone?  Because the method isn't the problem it would seem since other people use the exact same method to communicate with people (ie - a megaphone).  So if the megaphone is a fine way to communicate, then its just the insults, and I seriously can't accept that someone insulting you and interrupting you is an acceptable reason to drag someone to the ground.

ETA: coaches insult people routinely with megaphone as well, should the players be allowed to physically assault?

I think you are pulling out extreme instances and scenarios as well as making light of certain situations to support your view and that's fine.  But I don't believe anyone in this thread said that Porsha was allowed to do anything nor that her actions were correct.  The point I was trying to make is that Kenya wanted a reaction and she got one.  She is not blameless.  Trying to make it seem like she was a battered wife who got slapped down by her asshole husband is ridiculous IMO.  She's not.  She gives as good as she gets. She's a hypocrite and a liar.  She didn't just insult or interrupt.  Bitch pulled out a bullhorn.  Comparing her to the police or a coach is apples and oranges.  Kenya was being disrespectful and therefore she got disrespected.  Period.

I've made my point.  Continue on with your discussion.

Edited by CaughtOnTape
  • Love 6

I think you are pulling out extreme instances and scenarios as well as making light of certain situations to support your view and that's fine.  But I don't believe anyone in this thread said that Porsha was allowed to do anything nor that her actions were correct.  The point I was trying to make is that Kenya wanted a reaction and she got one.  She is not blameless.  Trying to make it seem like she was a battered wife who got slapped down by her asshole husband is ridiculous IMO.  She's not.  She gives as good as she gets. She's a hypocrite and a liar.  She didn't just insult or interrupt.  Bitch pulled out a bullhorn.  Comparing her to the police or a coach is apples and oranges.  Kenya was being disrespectful and therefore she got disrespected.  Period.

I've made my point.  Continue on with your discussion.

Violence isn't a matter of simple disrespect, it crosses a line, especially when done in response to words and gestures.  Insults and interruptions are part and parcel of the show.  If you want to say that crosses the line then everyone has crossed the line all the time, because thats what these reunions are full of.  But then its asserted that it is the bullhorn that pushes it over the edge, but as I've outlined, a lot of times people insult others with a bullhorn, and they use much dirtier language.  So even mixing a bullhorn with insults should not be enough to push a rational human being to violence.  

To me, what people are trying to do is equate words, even those spoken with a bullhorn, to dragging someone to the ground violently.  People say that "I'm not forgiving what Porsha did..." but then make a statement that sounds a lot like they are trying to excuse what she did because Kenya insulted her with a bullhorn. To even say that "well, she was disrespectful and got disrespected" to me, puts the two reactions as equal, when to me, they just aren't. 

A lot of abusive husbands will claim that they were pushed by their wives, but even if a wife is yelling at her husband, even if she pulled out a bullhorn and yelled at him, I would find fault with him were he to hit her.  But I'm guessing that a husband who hits his wife standing two feet away from him yelling at him through a bullhorn would be unacceptable, but people will find a reason why that situation is different from Porsha.  Or would it be a simple matter of "well my wife was disrespecting me by yelling at me with a bullhorn, so I disrespected her by pulling her to the ground."  No one, IMO, gives as good as they get, when one person uses words and the other person resorts to physical violence.

I don't find the two things to be equal, to me, one is very clearly worse then the other, so its not a matter of giving as good as one gets.  

• Love 8

Kenya is an asshole. All this back and forth we're doing and that's all it truly boils down to. 

It's a bitch move to yell at someone 2 feet away through a megaphone. Porsha reacted by dragging ole girl to the ground. OH WELL. Don't blast a megaphone in someone's face. Kenya's not a cop and she's not Porsha's coach.  

I can admit Porsha's wrong but that in NO WAY means I'm ever going believe that Kenya was right or a victim.  She's someone who essentially wrote a check her ass couldn't cash and now wants to whine and moan about it.

ETA: Looks below...Gotcha.

Edited by Watermelon
  • Love 10