Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E33: Kaden & Adriana

GaT

Original Airdate 07/10/19

Nev and Kamie Crawford help Kaden figure out if his four-year relationship with Adriana is real.

(edited)

She’s a straight-up bitch. Nev called her one, he knows. 🙂

So, the other friend lies and said she’d never talked to Kaden, then she changes her story and confesses....then when they meet at the park she backtracks to her original story. I’m guessing all of Adrianna’s friends are nuts. Crazy attracts crazy.

Edited by cooksdelight
  • Love 1
(edited)

I am not a psychologist, although I played one on TV once...   I'd consider Adrianna a "sociopath", insincere, no empathy, self centered, oblivious to the feelings of others, the common term would be ' stone cold hearted bitch'. 

Edited by Arthur Jury
  • Love 2
(edited)

She's cold, no doubt, but Kaden admitted that Adriana didn't return his flirtations. Seems like he wasn't getting the hint. This wasn't some "omg, we professed our undying love, we are soulmates" scenario - this was nonsense on all sides.

Edited by Gothish520
  • Love 3

I think/hope Kadan learned some good lessons.

1.Someone can look good on the outside and still be ugly.

and

2. Just because you connected with a girl on a cruise for one or two days years ago doesn't mean you need to continue that relationship past the nice, brief time you shared.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Gothish520 said:

The Max shout out/"appearance" was pretty cool though.

The best part of the episode.

Adriana is a bitch for leading him on like that, there's no reason she couldn't let him know she was only interested in him as a friend.

Alysha must be one hell of a friend to spend months texting some guy she didn't care about just as a favor to Adriana.

When Nev told (can't remember if it was Adriana or Alysha) that they were coming to Hawaii & they had to meet up with them, I'm surprised they just didn't hang up on him. Where does he get off demanding people meet with them? And of course, he once again tries to force somebody into being in a relationship.

• Love 2
(edited)

I doubt Kaden has a hard time meeting girls. Adriana's voice was annoyingly flat. Alysha seemed nice enough. 

It didn't sound to me like their relationship was all that deep. I'm not sure what Kaden was hoping to get out of this meeting.

Edited by Gothish520
  • Love 2

Kaden seems a bit naive ( stupid) or Adriana/Alicia needed to be a bit blunter in her texts to him. I would say that once he no longer had access to her phone number he should have gotten the hint and I suspect that he wanted a trip to Hawaii and some TV time.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Kaden seems a bit naive ( stupid) or Adriana/Alicia needed to be a bit blunter in her texts to him. I would say that once he no longer had access to her phone number he should have gotten the hint and I suspect that he wanted a trip to Hawaii and some TV time.

I think that Kaden is seriously in need of help before he does any more dating, let alone gets into a committed relationship.  He literally only knew that girl for ONE DAY and he fell ape sh*t over her when he was just a teen ager.  And then he clearly didn't notice the lack of reciprocation on her part, for years.  Unfortunately, when they were finishing up with the episode, he said something like, "Maybe next time will be the one."  No, dude.  You need to take some time to get yourself together, then just date casually, so you can see what different girls are really like, and then you can evaluate whether or not a relationship should move to something deeper.

• Love 4

Please no more shirtless Nev.

While attractive, the Instagram girl looks far better in still photography than on video.  She is not the great beauty she thinks she is.

• Love 6

Why would she continue to keep chatting with the guy if she wasn't interested?  Why bother?  I would've thought she'd have just ghosted him, not returned his messages.

I was thinking that she, her boyfriend, and her BFF had maybe gotten some money out of Kaden.  Why else continue the charade unless they're all just crazy as hell.

• Love 1

I figure she's probably stringing tons of guys along with the occasional text just to boost her ego and follower count. I wonder if she realizes just how unlikeable she came across in this episode.

When Kaden said he's moving to California, I wondered if he plotted this whole thing to get some screen time. Perhaps he wants to be an actor or model.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, ForReal said:

When Kaden said he's moving to California, I wondered if he plotted this whole thing to get some screen time. Perhaps he wants to be an actor or model.

Bingo!! This is becoming the season of “gotcha” people catfishing Nev.

• Love 2

I kind of wonder if Adriana's friend was lying about talking to Kaden it was because Adriana was still talking to Kaden but she didn't want her boyfriend to know about it so her friend was covering for her. The whole thing was very strange.  

• Love 1