148 members have voted

1. 1. Which American is The Worst?

• Paul
    • Laura
    • Deavan
    • Jenny
    • Corey
    • Tiffany
  2. 2. Which Love-Of-My-Life is The Worst?

• Karine
    • Aladin
    • Jihoon
    • Sumit
    • Evelin
    • Ronald
  3. 3. Which couple (when combining their forces) is The Worst?

• Paul & Karine
    • Laura & Aladin
    • Deavan & Jihoon
    • Jenny & Sumit
    • Corey & Evelin
    • Tiffany & Ronald
  4. 4. Which couple has the best chance of being together forever?

• Paul & Karine
    • Laura & Aladin
    • Deavan & Jihoon
    • Jenny & Sumit
    • Corey & Evelin
    • Tiffany & Ronald
    • I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that everyone listed above is human garbage.
  5. 5. What are you feeling personally victimized by this season? (*Choose all that apply.)

• Karine procreating with a terrorist like Pole who needs subtitles when he speaks his native tongue.
    • Ludwing putting maple syrup on grilled cheese sandwiches.
    • Ronald selling his mother's furniture/jewelry/underwear on LetGo for blackjack funds.
    • Aladin having six pack abs but no O-game in the bedroom.
    • Tiffany promising her son "New Candies" when she actually has no knowledge of the South African candy market.
    • Laura's Coochie Cream.
    • Jenny's longterm financial-planning expertise.
    • Corey's penchant for being kicked in the balls every 2 hours by a woman who hates him.
    • Paul running anywhere, for any reason.
    • Jihoon's tenth-grade-boy demeanor, haircut, and sex drive.
    • Deavan's parenting skills, or lack thereof.
    • Sumit renting an apartment he knows he can't afford and filling it with doll furniture.
    • Evelin's existence.

16 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Shouldn't this be the last option for all of the questions?

"I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that everyone listed above is human garbage."

I knew you'd have no problem picking a worst, but it didn't seem fair to assume anyone could ID a best.

• LOL 7

Which couple has the best chance of being together forever?

I chose Corey and Evilyn because if he isn't running terrified of her by now then I don't see it ever happening.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t feel comfortable voting yet! The season isn’t done. 

We do another one when the season is over.  Things change. 

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t feel comfortable voting yet! The season isn’t done. 

1 minute ago, Drogo said:

We do another one when the season is over.  Things change. 

It's a very fluid situation, my opinion on who is the worst changes whenever another couple is on my screen!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
(edited)

Maybe later on in the season we can add some questions for our favorite animate objects. For example, Paul’s bullet-proof baby carrier; the big screen tv Corey brought in his luggage; Ludwig’s actual sandwich; Jenny and Summit’s shower without a tub or stall or hot water; Laura’s back massager, etc.

ETA:  and for Tiffany, her inanimate object(s) will be any of the many things that Ronald will steal from her in order to fund his gambling relapse.

Edited by PityFree
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, PityFree said:

Maybe later on in the season we can add some questions for our favorite animate objects. For example, Paul’s bullet-proof baby carrier; the big screen tv Corey brought in his luggage; Ludwig’s actual sandwich; Jenny and Summit’s shower without a tub or stall or hot water; Laura’s back massager, etc.

ETA:  and for Tiffany, her inanimate object(s) will be any of the many things that Ronald will steal from her in order to fund his gambling relapse.

Wedding ring first because really she could have dropped that anywhere when she wasn't even thinking.  She probably dropped it down the sink.  

I mean wedding ring first unless we are counting $20 bills as inanimate objects.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Oh Jesus, I always know where to come when I feel overwhelmed by the dipshittery that comes from each spin-off (Except Pillow Talk as they are worse than we are) 

i felt a calm rise over me when I saw “I refuse to answer because this is a veritable butt-load of human garbage,” because this pile of trash pandas need to be on Married from Jail, or whatever that shit-show is called. 

PS, Hey Pole, ARSON of your ex’s house is an act of DOMESTIC TERRORISM DIPPY. 

And what the abject HELL is up with these blonde old women going to Muslim countries and thinking they can do “whatever I want?” Completely unawares they can be killed in the street and it’s justified. 

I’m just wondering if they have recruited for this show via Facebook low IQ tests? 😂😂😂😂😎

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 9:48 PM, PityFree said:

The sandwich should get a nod from producers, they could put out a 90 Day cookbook that would include Ludwing's sandwich and such as recipes for Mother Pedro's chicken feet, Jenny's bedside cookery, Deaven's half cooked bacon and baby crotch eggs and of course Debbie's Bif Stew!

BTW, would an American TV work in Engabao?  Corey is a "Stupid American" (tm Mother Chantal).

Tiffany says Ronald in such an odd way, RonAld or something like that. If she was cast in one of the Real Housewives shows her tag line could be "I'm dating a guy fresh out of rehab, what could possibly go wrong?"

Deavan's child...O.M.G...that kid should be a bit more verbal by now instead of sounding like "Nell" or acting like a young Helen Keller at meal time.  Do we think the Parents Jihoon got sick from eating uncooked bacon?  The cinnamon breakfast rolls, I have not made them in eons but I do remember making them in a round cake pan, I wonder if they spread out strangely.  Scrambled eggs made in a pot?  Something tells me she will not be getting a thumbs up from the Parents Jihoon.

OOOHHH this episode had so much going on!

• Love 8

I think I have enough information to vote for the worst.

Laura. Arrogant, mean, TMI with her hyper sexual shenanigans, stupid, naive, and horribly self centered. How embarrassing to watch a card carrying AARP member whine about her “boyfran “ blocking her on social media. She’s a teen trapped in the 65 yo body of the Skipper from Gilligans Island.

Does she know she won’t be able to act the fool in Quatar? Does she know that women don’t get by with drinking there? I’ve worked around enough drunks to know one when I see one. Bloated, blowsy, and generally unhealthy looking. She’s a damn embarrassing mess. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I think I have enough information to vote for the worst.

Laura. Arrogant, mean, TMI with her hyper sexual shenanigans, stupid, naive, and horribly self centered. How embarrassing to watch a card carrying AARP member whine about her “boyfran “ blocking her on social media. She’s a teen trapped in the 65 yo body of the Skipper from Gilligans Island.

Does she know she won’t be able to act the fool in Quatar? Does she know that women don’t get by with drinking there? I’ve worked around enough drunks to know one when I see one. Bloated, blowsy, and generally unhealthy looking. She’s a damn embarrassing mess. 

I think she is the worst too. I know most people voted for Pole but his running scenes entertain me so much, I can't help it. Plus I think something is lacking in the brain department. The car is running but no one is behind the wheel.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I think she is the worst too. I know most people voted for Pole but his running scenes entertain me so much, I can't help it. Plus I think something is lacking in the brain department. The car is running but no one is behind the wheel.

Yeah, pole ain’t got all his dogs barking. He makes me laugh, and I don’t dislike him. Laura is just a badly aging narcissist.

I doubt she’s an actual friend of Ludwing. He’s married, has kids, and is a devout Christian. More likely she goes to his church acting the fool, and he’s trying to help her dumbass. TLC saw him and knew he’d be great on film. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Yeah, pole ain’t got all his dogs barking. He makes me laugh, and I don’t dislike him. Laura is just a badly aging narcissist.

I doubt she’s an actual friend of Ludwing. He’s married, has kids, and is a devout Christian. More likely she goes to his church acting the fool, and he’s trying to help her dumbass. TLC saw him and knew he’d be great on film. 

With your permission, I am going to steal this phrase and use it pretty much every day for the rest of my life. Lud is great for the show - good decision on TLC's part. 

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

With your permission, I am going to steal this phrase and use it pretty much every day for the rest of my life. Lud is great for the show - good decision on TLC's part. 

No permission needed. It belongs to all the hillbillies and anyone is free to use it.

Actually, it’s “He ain’t got all his dogs a-barkin”. I love all the old timey Appalachian homilies. And Pole being from KY, so it fits. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Today, I have to vote for Deavon being the absolute worst person on this show—mostly because of the number of lives she is impacting negatively. She won’t be any better at raising the new baby than she has been raising the unfortunately named Drusilla. Drusilla will struggle  to overcome her lack of parental guidance wherever she grows up, but she will soon have the added challenge of being moved away from her entire extended family and starting school without knowing the language. Deavon is going to be a burden to Jihoon and his family.  What happens if D and J don’t work out? International custody issues can’t be much fun.

I wonder what the requirements are to teach English in South Korea and if Deavon would even meet them. Did she finish high school? 

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 4

I had to give an automatic vote to Tiffany being the worst, just because she's dragging her sweet son into all of this. If she wants to marry an addict she just met a week after he gets out of rehab - fine. But don't drag your son halfway around the world to do so.  

• Love 8

I thought Paul, who is capable of burning down a home, out of everyone was the worst until learning more about Deavan.  As a young single mom, with a three-year-old and a baby on the way, she doesn’t appear to have a lot going for her and seems to alternate between being overwhelmed and justifying her moves.  Her actions affect everyone she’s around.

I’ve seen kids who are a handful but Drascilla at that disgusting breakfast was off the charts.  I thought of the little boy in Road Warrior who grunted and liked the music box.  Yikes.  This is all on Deavan.  Heaven help the one on the way.  Aside from being told he’s daddy, Jihoon’s willingness to be part of this mess is mind boggling, but he’s in it so he’s affected by her, too.  If she’s been trying to impress his parents, she’s failed miserably since she arrived at the airport.  This girl is scary.  

• Love 8
20 hours ago, PityFree said:

I wonder what the requirements are to teach English in South Korea and if Deavon would even meet them. Did she finish high school? 

You need to have a college degree to teach English in Korea... 

20 hours ago, Kareem said:

I’ve seen kids who are a handful but Drascilla at that disgusting breakfast was off the charts.  I thought of the little boy in Road Warrior who grunted and liked the music box.  Yikes.  This is all on Deavan.  Heaven help the one on the way.  Aside from being told he’s daddy, Jihoon’s willingness to be part of this mess is mind boggling, but he’s in it so he’s affected by her, too.  If she’s been trying to impress his parents, she’s failed miserably since she arrived at the airport.  This girl is scary.  

Jihoon still has heart eyes and a fairy tale understanding of American culture and a relationship with Deavan. He is doing the right thing by standing with Deavan through this pregnancy but I have little faith he has any understanding of what its going to take to raise a kid with Deavan... I feel for both of Deavan's kids.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 7/5/2019 at 7:47 AM, Lady Iris said:

I chose Corey and Evilyn because if he isn't running terrified of her by now then I don't see it ever happening.

It's not Corey who'll be doing the running away.

I want to change my answer to Ronald.   He is skeevy snake with a smirk that I want to erase.  "I had a stripper on me but I thought of you the whole time."  That is supposed to make me feel better?

I want to change my other answer to Tiffany.  You said no alcohol no strippers and he does both and you stay.  Loser.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I want to change my answer to Ronald.   He is skeevy snake with a smirk that I want to erase.  "I had a stripper on me but I thought of you the whole time."  That is supposed to make me feel better?

Idiot can't even come up with a new BS line.

22 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I want to change my other answer to Tiffany.  You said no alcohol no strippers and he does both and you stay.  Loser.

Shades of things past & things to come. She'll be sorry but unfortunately so will her kids.

36 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Idiot can't even come up with a new BS line.

Shades of things past & things to come. She'll be sorry but unfortunately so will her kids.

Now I need to correct my words:  I just watched a rerun of her expectations and she said "no excessive alcohol."  But when you are filmed humping a keg I think that ship has sailed.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 7/6/2019 at 9:48 PM, PityFree said:

Pole's chicken coop, Deavan's red eyeshadow, Tiff's cold-shoulder blouse collection, Jenny's neck-hiding scarves, Jihoon's haircut, poop shower on the boat, Laura's hobbling travel boots, Evelin's costly seaside bar with no customers, Jenny's invisible pants. I'm sure there will be more before this mess is over. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Pole's chicken coop, Deavan's red eyeshadow, Tiff's cold-shoulder blouse collection, Jenny's neck-hiding scarves, Jihoon's haircut, poop shower on the boat, Laura's hobbling travel boots, Evelin's costly seaside bar with no customers, Jenny's invisible pants. I'm sure there will be more before this mess is over. 

I don't think this list is complete without a certain purple vibrator...

• LOL 7
4 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

ok, I guess I missed something...……...poop shower on the boat?  which of our lovely couples does this apply to and which episode so I can try and find it (or do I want to....eeeoowww)

• Useful 1
7 minutes ago, cinsays said:

ok, I guess I missed something...……...poop shower on the boat?  which of our lovely couples does this apply to and which episode so I can try and find it (or do I want to....eeeoowww)

It was Pole and Careen on the boat ride to her village. The shower water came from the river. First or second episode, I'm not sure.

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

It was Pole and Careen on the boat ride to her village. The shower water came from the river. First or second episode, I'm not sure.

ah, so it is not anything unique to careen's situation, anyone lucky enough to be in that water is swimming with the crap...…..nice

• Love 1
3 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I don't think this list is complete without a certain purple vibrator...

Indeed not, but @PityFree had it on the original list of best inanimate objects as "Laura's back massager." That's how it probably got through customs in Qatar too. 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, stonefirewon said:

It shocks me how many people just up and have a baby without any real plans or when they are not really prepared for one. There are all kinds of birth control out there people! Think a little!

Thinking is generally not a strength any of these people have. 

But, as I said, it's south africas problem now. 

• Love 2

The worst by far is not even an American,  shes Canadian I'm embarrassed to say she is drop dead ugly and about 200 lbs with fire hydrants for calfs , I have no clue what this Muslim kid wants with her ? These fake pics women send have to stop , and No 170lbs is not average when describing yourselves,  my God the rear ends on this one and that other phony women whoes off to be with that greasy haired prck , they dont even come close to looking the same as pics, both have faces like a can of crushed arseholes , they all look way older then their ages and the size of their asses tell me they do no exercise , that fat arse Canadian would not even go into the ocean , then she needs a hand to get up off the beach , pathetic 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Evelyn is gross and I'd not be suprised if buddy gets some disease and $7000 she suckered him for that shtbox car ??? Is he serious , $700 and she hid the rest, how stupid are American average guys anyways ? This cannot be real its gotta be staged that skinny Evelyn has banged the whole township including relatives I'd imagine , what a tramp if this is real buddy needs cut his losses and find another Latina,  I get it hes not into fat ass American women , get a hot Latina like you deserve guy

• Love 2
On 8/13/2019 at 5:22 PM, preciousperfect said:

I think I am voting for Tiffany at this point. We no jobs no money and no secure place to live but let’s have a baby. 

Don't you know?  A baby solves everything, you silly!!!  I straight up hate Ronald and Tiffany Tiffany more) so I agree with you.  I can't stand Tiffany's CONSTANT:  "This is do or die" or "I am going to have to seriously think things through" or "I am freaking out right now" when she knows damn sure she is going to stay with Felon no matter what. 

• Love 8