Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E04: Stranger Love in Paradise

• Start Topic

On 7/3/2019 at 10:18 PM, LennieBriscoe said:

I totally understood Big Red's feelings about Jamie's going to lunch without her! A honeymoon means romance,  and romance connotes all that Courtly Love stuff,  and if that means Sir Jamie the Bald has to postpone sating his hunger because he is looking for his Lady,  then by gum,  lunch can wait! And no,  it does NOT work vice-versa! 😝

And can somebody please get Elizabeth a bathing suit with some ruching for her stomach and some lift for her butt? 

Iris needs to drop a particular topic. She and Keith look like stars. Didn't care for the activity, as sting-rays can kill.

Amber and Matt seem to be getting along very well! I think both of them being into physical fitness will be a long-lasting bond. 

Deonna and Greg are progressing. Wonder what he thought when he met Iris,  though,  heh.

I'm all for snark, and I don't particularly care for Elizabeth, but she can wear whatever damn swim suit she wants. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

But then I’ll miss the yelling and arguing “read the map”,  where the hell are we?, I’m hungry, where’s the damn bathrooms, I need a nap, where’s the nearest golf course?  Could I survive not hearing all that?  LMAO.  He doesn’t like to fly anymore and likes to travel by car.  Then, when we get home,we’re not talking for like three days, haha.  We’re planning another trip from hell.  Ha!  Pray for me.  You have the right idea.  Good for you.  It’s too late for me as I have a bum back and possibly another spine surgery coming up, but if I had it to do all over again, I would do exactly what you do. 

He drives, you fly and meet him there? Win/win!

3 hours ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Spine surgery... I'm so sorry. Hope you can avoid that.

So sweet of you.  Thank you.  I’ve had one before and am now getting injections, so hopefully they will work.  Very common from what I see.  Young people with back problems.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

He drives, you fly and meet him there? Win/win!

I’m feeling real guilty.  I’m complaining about my husband in the car and on vacation, which is true.  But, did I say how he makes me coffee as soon as I open my eyes, will go to the grocery store ten times a day if I ask, vacuum the house, get take out if I don’t feel like cooking, put our three kids thru college sometimes working two jobs.  Shame on me.  😪

• Love 10

Dullest honeymoon episodes yet but the rubber hits the road once reality sets in. Although most seasons at least one couple is already in serious trouble. I have to conclude its intentional that there are two black couples and white couples. It will mean black applicants will have a far greater chance of being picked than white applicants. Don't see many Asian or Latinos. I wonder if any applicants are willing to accept handicaps? I suspect the applicants choose the preferred race and probably smart to choose the same race since the shock of marrying at first sight is enough to handle.

I didn't stick around for previews...

• Love 1
On 7/6/2019 at 9:52 AM, Sterling said:

She was on Ben Flajnik's season in 2012, and to this day, she remains on lists of "Worst Kissers in Bachelor History".

For your enjoyment:

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/10-worst-kisses-bachelor-history-083327540.html

That guy looks like a caveman. I can’t believe he was ever a lead on that show. 

What the hell was she thinking? Is she the expert on kissing or what? And this is proof that MAFS was just a stepping stone for her reality career. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2