Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E04: Stranger Love in Paradise

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, qtpye said:

Deonna’s dry sense of humor does not always translate well on tv.

I totally agree.  What some are finding some of her behaviors condescending or controlling, I think it is just her cracking jokes.   Greg seems to get her dry humor.  

My feelings will be hurt if Keith and Iris don’t make it.   His more introverted personality seems to be a good fit for her very extroverted one.  His mother also seemed quite chatty, so I think he’ll be fine with her nonstop chatter.  I also noticed Keith appears to have a scar on his chest like he may have had open heart surgery at some point (I was looking real hard for more shirtless Keith scenes...lol).   Wonder if it will come up at some point on the show.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, 2727 said:
2 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Didn't care for the activity, as sting-rays can kill.

Dionna and Greg are progressing. Wonder what he thought when he met Iris,  though,  heh.

Those weren't stingrays, I don't think. Manta rays.

Greg said he appreciated Deonna's curvy shape, so maybe whippet Iris isn't his taste?

I'm going to try not to harp on this all season, but Iris looked so pretty with her hair up in a braid while she was swimming, and in her headscarf at dinner, and wearing glasses, and even sporting a fanny pack/bikini combo! So photogenic.

I thought both Iris and Deonna's hair was looking really nice. Iris was working those headwraps!

• Love 4
(edited)

Deanna just blurted out of the blue that she didnt want anymore compliments from greg. I didnt see why or where that came from as they just sitting on that bench under the tree in the shade. So it must have been on her mind for her to just say that to greg completely from out of nowhere.

Im feeling that was it definitely not warranted or necessary at that moment to say something like that to greg for no reason at all.

She needs to loosen up and the 10 plus years of her so called "self dating" is starting to now show how really awkward she is around another man and interacting with them.

She also said that she was been bird pooped 2 times before in the past, well TBH at that point, I was hoping that would be the 3rd time under that tree hahaha

She would have totally deserved it at that point for what she said to greg lol

bird-pooping.gif

Edited by STRIDER1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

Meanwhile big red chardonnay says that she wants to be in the water with the sharks during her period?

Close enough that she can count the gills, im like wtf?

[ face palm ] omfg lmao

Guess its time to now cue the music from the movie jaws lol

shark_fin_gif.gif

Edited by STRIDER1
  • LOL 5

Seeing amber and her stomach tattoo was a big surprise for me lol

I definitely didnt see that coming from a 8th grade teacher hahaha

Bit of a wild streak in her apparently lmao 😂🤣

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I wonder if Iris is always this 'on' or if she's just nervous. Keith seems awkward but maybe he's just overwhelmed.

Iris is mad annoying. Then again, I just found out I’m in menopause.   Not sure if they’re related. 

Edited by Jade Foxx
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2

I feel like people were so appalled by Elizabeth in the first couple episodes that she had no where to go but up in this one. In my mind she went from atrocious to just really really bad. So I guess that’s an improvement. But still, yuck.

First, seeing her side by side with Iris, who is all class all the time, really highlights just how crass Elizabeth is. Did she really need to say that she didn’t want to have lunch with sand up her vagina??? Good god. 

She continues to need to have everything be about her. How many times did she feel the need to draw attention to her “swan dives”, as if that was all that happened on the volleyball court? Ugh. She just bugs.

I also think she went into their hotel room with such a presumptuous, nasty attitude after having lunch alone. Basically the whole argument was due to one big miscommunication...she was very lucky that Jamie wasn’t equally irate or that conversation could have gone really south really fast. Essentially all the girls met their husbands at the restaurant after their male/female group conversations, but Elizabeth wasn’t with them so Jamie understandably thought she didn’t want to have lunch and was blowing him off to do her own thing. Should he have checked the room? Sure. But at the same time, Elizabeth was the one who wasn’t where everyone else was. At a minimum, Elizabeth should have gone down to the restaurant to look for Jamie after her shower. But she just sat in the room for hours. I can see why Jamie thought she totally blew him off (especially since she never came to the restaurant while he was there and she wasn’t in the hotel room when he went back there after lunch). But the key is that he was still sweet and still happy to see her when she eventually returned to the hotel room. He was in a fine mood, despite thinking she deliberately spent the afternoon away from him. She, on the other hand, didn’t even ask him what happened, she just went off on him in an angry, snarky and ultimately unproductive way. It shows that she’s got a pretty loose trigger. She totally prejudged the situation and deferred to anger when things didn’t go as she expected. That’s a very hard way to be when you’re married. Good luck with that Jamie.

At least the production team didn’t feel the need to blur out a naked Elizabeth this time as she stripped down for the bubble bath. So that was a huge improvement.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Spectator said:

I’ve been racking my brain to figure out who Keith looks like and it finally dawned on me...

Yikes.

I don’t see it.  Both are attractive, but I don’t see a resemblance.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Spectator said:

He was in a fine mood, despite thinking she deliberately spent the afternoon away from him. 

Or...maybe..because of it rather than despite 

2 hours ago, Spectator said:

I’ve been racking my brain to figure out who Keith looks like and it finally dawned on me...

Yikes.

Who is that on the second photo???

• LOL 1

Jussie Smollett is the dude under Keith's picture.

Why didn't BigRedChardonney and JerSeinfeld just text each other?

Thinking she took a long time excavating the beach sand  from her...self.

So Jamie and his camera crew just broke for lunch without "the swan."

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I totally understood Big Red's feelings about Jamie's going to lunch without her! A honeymoon means romance,  and romance connotes all that Courtly Love stuff,  and if that means Sir Jamie the Bald has to postpone sating his hunger because he is looking for his Lady,  then by gum,  lunch can wait! And no,  it does NOT work vice-versa! 😝

If she had told Jamie, hey, I feel gritty, I'm going back to the room for a shower, he would have waited for her to go get lunch. She just wandered away and he got hungry, so I think this is on her for how it went.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, STRIDER1 said:

Deanna just blurted out of the blue that she didnt want anymore compliments from greg. I didnt see why or where that came from as they just sitting on that bench under the tree in the shade. So it must have been on her mind for her to just say that to greg completely from out of nowhere.

The preamble to her talking about too many compliments was Deanna asking Greg how he was feeling about all this because he hadn't given her a compliment in a while. That question led to her bringing up her feeling that he gave too many. 

I love Deanna's humor. She reminds me of a coworker I had whom I absolutely adored.

Reading how we all see and react to the same conversations in different ways just confirms to me that we will probably never be able to achieve world peace.............sad but reality since we all bring different mind sets.

• Love 11

I'm really starting to warm to Deonna. The previews made her complaint about compliments seem OTT but she was asking Greg to not give her rapid fire 3 compliments in a row... And only for a week. I think she has a great dry humor and Greg gets her so, I think production will try to make their issues seems bigger than they are. 

Iris is forever talking with her hands. I feel like she is setting herself up to be a relationship expert in the future. She was giving advice to the other wives on what they should be doing in their relationships "asking about their husband's intentions etc". 

I don't understand the argument between the Elizabeth and Jamie. She really dropped the ball and should have told the other women she was headed up to the shower and Jamie should follow her.  If my stranger husband disappeared after a long morning of filming I would assume he needed some alone time ESPECIALLY if he didn't ask the other stranger husbands to pass a long a message. I am glad they sorted it out after Jamie explained he also felt abandoned. 

• Love 5

Keith had his chance on the beach to tell Iris that he was recruited to be on MAFS but that would have killed the mood...

She knows that a handsome dude in Charlotte (he lives in neighboring Greensboro) has no problem with the local ladies...so she is suspicious of his being on MAFS.....

Iris' BS radar was pinging...rightfully so...

4 episodes and he hasn't promoted his music career...playing it cool.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, meligator said:

Hey - we both lied to the experts to sound more normal in our own minds - we're a perfect match.🙄

So Jamie and what's her name said they both lied to the experts about wanting kids. What else did they lie about? Are we to believe they were truthful about everything else?

And why do they think they are both so great?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, For Cereals said:

I don’t see it.  Both are attractive, but I don’t see a resemblance.

They are both attractive but I don’t think Jussie and Keith much look alike. Keith’s face is a little broader, similar in shape to Lenny Kravitz. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, STRIDER1 said:

I know! But it was barely noticeable next to Matt who is covered with them.

Iris is the only one that I haven't seen tattoos on.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, topanga said:

Deonna revealed that she’s an introvert, which helps me understand her better. Reality TV must be a bitch for introverts like her and Matt. Although Keith seems to be handling it okay.

Deonna is growing on me now that I realize she must get uncomfortable sometimes being in front of the camera, and she gets a little snippy with Greg. Which begs the question, again, why the hell is she on this show? She must have really trusted those experts to find her the love of her life.

And the bolded part is my question.  If she knows she's an introvert, then I don't understand why she'd come on this show.  I thought the whole "no compliments" thing sounded kind of stupid but I guess she was trying to be cute for the cameras.  Like I said, I do want to like her, I think she and Greg make a cute couple and they seem to mesh well together, but she needs to loosen up.

Also, Matt might be an introvert but so far he seems to be handling things better than Deonna. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

I wish the editing team had at least split Elizabeth telling us she had her period and Elizabeth sharing a 10-gallon bath with Jamie into two separate episodes.

That bath scene needed very low lights and lots of candles.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
8 hours ago, Spectator said:

At least the production team didn’t feel the need to blur out a naked Elizabeth this time as she stripped down for the bubble bath. So that was a huge improvement.

Gosh, she really needs some sunscreen. Get her some SPF 50.

Edited by OnTime
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

I'm old too, but lordy Keith is fine! *fans myself. I loved Iris's blue headscarf but did not like that white top where the outline of the bra is visible.

Hate all of Matt's tatts! Amber really does enjoy fitness! Not my idea of a fun morning.

Oh and Dramamine does not always work. My husband gets terribly motion sick on boats and even large cruise ships. Dramamine did not work.

You are not kidding.  I took Dramamine the first day on a cruise and had a whopper of a headache for 24 hours.  Never again.  

My only observation about their 4 couples this time is that they *all* seem to have gotten the ""Wow, look what a good job they did matching us!!" edit. 

(Of course -so far- they haven't thrown "homework" at them during their honeymoons...)

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

This episode made me happy.  I really enjoyed seeing the couples generally getting along and having a good time while learning about their spouses.  The exception was Elizabeth and Jamie, but previous posters provided insightful analysis of the situation and I agree with them that had Elizabeth just sent a message or gone to the restaurant to tell Jamie she was taking a shower before lunch the whole scenario would have been avoided.

The only pain I felt during the episode was when the women were standing in the full sun and chatting together.  I felt second hand sunburn through the t.v.  The men were able to sit in a semi-shaded area so the women should have been able to as well.  Elizabeth should never go into the full sun without a minimum of 50 sunscreen.  During the episode Deone mentioned that she didn't like being out in full sun and would be happier in the shade.

Oh, and laying down/working out directly on the sand?  Just no.  I grew up at the beach (in the Santa Cruz area) and I would always have a beach towel/mat with me.  

Even with those two asides, I found this episode refreshingly delightful.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

The only pain I felt during the episode was when the women were standing in the full sun and chatting together

Couldn't they have gotten them a table with an umbrella and something to drink? Who wants to stand around?

5 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

Oh, and laying down/working out directly on the sand?

That was producer driven.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, STRIDER1 said:

I definitely didnt see that coming from a 8th grade teacher hahaha

Bit of a wild streak in her apparently lmao 😂🤣

I think tattoos are a lot more mainstream than they were when I was in my early 20's.  I have friends who never had their ears pierced, both of them were taught that only gypsies had their ears pierced.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, 2727 said:

Greg said he appreciated Deonna's curvy shape, so maybe whippet Iris isn't his taste?

Whippet Iris! Perfect description. I'm dying! So the Virgin has done everything other than "sexual intercourse". I guess Keith breathed a sigh of relief thinking that now he doesn't have to teach her everything. She has had plenty of time to sharpen her BJ skills. 

Big Red and Jamie have strange, doughy bodies. They are not fat but they are flabby. Big Red is not 27. No way. Fess up, sweetie. 

I don't like Deonna because she is cold. I agree that she talks down to Greg. She has an entitled attitude.  I did like that adorable dress she was wearing when they were playing shuffleboard. 

Amber cracks me up with all the kissing talk. I love his lips, I want to kiss his lips, I could kiss him all the time, he's a good kisser....on and on and on. We get it, Amber. You love Matt's big soft lips. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I totally understood Big Red's feelings about Jamie's going to lunch without her! A honeymoon means romance,  and romance connotes all that Courtly Love stuff,  and if that means Sir Jamie the Bald has to postpone sating his hunger because he is looking for his Lady,  then by gum,  lunch can wait! And no,  it does NOT work vice-versa! 😝

And can somebody please get Elizabeth a bathing suit with some ruching for her stomach and some lift for her butt? 

Iris needs to drop a particular topic. She and Keith look like stars. Didn't care for the activity, as sting-rays can kill.

Amber and Matt seem to be getting along very well! I think both of them being into physical fitness will be a long-lasting bond. 

Deonna and Greg are progressing. Wonder what he thought when he met Iris,  though,  heh.

Pardon? 

The comparisons between Deonna and Iris bother me. 

I wonder if Iris were Deonna’s complexion and she had the same hair type if people would compare them? 

Anyway, The fight between Liz and Jamie was stupid. This isn’t 1989. Just send a text and this could have been resolved. 

Greg looks like Sean Patrick Thomas from Save the Last Dance. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Ohwell said:

And the bolded part is my question.  If she knows she's an introvert, then I don't understand why she'd come on this show.  I thought the whole "no compliments" thing sounded kind of stupid but I guess she was trying to be cute for the cameras.  Like I said, I do want to like her, I think she and Greg make a cute couple and they seem to mesh well together, but she needs to loosen up.

Also, Matt might be an introvert but so far he seems to be handling things better than Deonna. 

I don't think she is being snippy. I think the show is making her look that way. There is a clearly a disconnect somewhere since they make her look super negative when she is with Greg but n her talking heads she seems excited about how things o the honeymoon. 

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Whippet Iris! Perfect description. I'm dying! So the Virgin has done everything other than "sexual intercourse". I guess Keith breathed a sigh of relief thinking that now he doesn't have to teach her everything. She has had plenty of time to sharpen her BJ skills. 

Big Red and Jamie have strange, doughy bodies. They are not fat but they are flabby. Big Red is not 27. No way. Fess up, sweetie. 

I don't like Deonna because she is cold. I agree that she talks down to Greg. She has an entitled attitude.  I did like that adorable dress she was wearing when they were playing shuffleboard. 

Amber cracks me up with all the kissing talk. I love his lips, I want to kiss his lips, I could kiss him all the time, he's a good kisser....on and on and on. We get it, Amber. You love Matt's big soft lips. 

Elizabeth is not claiming to be 27, they said she was 30. Which looks closer to when she isn't wearing the heavy makeup.  Elizabeth and Jamie lack muscle tone. That happens when a person has never been overweight and as a result doesn't workout. 

I don't think Deonna is cold at all. She seems like she is having a good time but the show has to stick to the storyline they decided for her. 

It is so weird to see Deonna criticized for being cold and then Amber criticized for being into her husband. Like I said in another post, then women can never win because whatever they do is somehow wrong. 

• Love 10
(edited)
3 hours ago, OnTime said:

So Jamie and what's her name said they both lied to the experts about wanting kids. What else did they lie about? Are we to believe they were truthful about everything else?

It is profoundly stupid to lie about whether you want kids. I understand why people do, especially women. Women ARE judged if they don't want kids, and if you're with someone you like everything else about, you don't want to break up with them over that issue - but someone who wants kids and someone who doesn't should not be together. It doesn't mean either is a bad person; it means they have an incompatibility that can't be resolved. Having kids or not is, and should be, a deal-breaker. Elizabeth and Jamie ended up on the same side of the issue despite having lied about it and that's a huge stroke of luck, but it was really stupid of them to lie about it.

I laughed when all the couples met up and noticed the height difference between Amber, who is short (average height for an American woman is 5'4"; she's 5'2) so would look short next to many people, and Matt, who is REALLY tall so would look tall next to anyone - I don't think any of the guys come up past his shoulder. I'm almost 5'9", which is pretty tall for a woman, and Matt is a full foot taller than I am. And everyone was commenting on it and Matt hugged Amber and playfully said "I'm like 'Where's Amber? [looks down] Oh shit, there she is.'" That was a funny moment. They're going to get comments like that everywhere they go so they should be able to joke about it (and I'm sure Matt's used to it).

Elizabeth looks much younger when she's not done up. She took a good five years off her appearance by just being on the beach in little/no makeup. (She's very fair; I think she was starting to burn this episode.) Iris has flawless skin. Jamie looked less attractive to me this episode - I don't think he's particularly attractive anyway (not BAD-looking, there's just no there there for me), and I noticed this episode that he's kind of soft around the middle.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 4

Greg is trying to “Ricky Bobby” Deonna...

However, Deonna is meerkat wary of him so Greg needs brace himself for the long haul 

Compliments unearned ring insincere.

Greg is attempting to say positive things as he gets to know Deonna...he wants her to know he is listening to her, learning more about her and feeding back the tidbits to her about her....as a self described introvert she is uncomfy with all the attention...from Greg, producers, camera crew, bystanders watching the filming of the show....

Gah.... stupid spell check will not stop giving me 3 alternate spellings Of Deonna.

Haven’t had this much trouble since Jephte....

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

I don't think she is being snippy. I think the show is making her look that way. There is a clearly a disconnect somewhere since they make her look super negative when she is with Greg but n her talking heads she seems excited about how things o the honeymoon. 

I have never said she was being "snippy." I've frequently said that I like her and Greg as a couple but she needs to loosen up.  

• Love 2

Hoping somebody can tell me what was being discussed when Iris and Keith had their night-time dinner, and Iris said "I'm a Carolina girl".  I think they were discussing something about food?

13 hours ago, qtpye said:

This might have been the most pleasant episode of this show I’ve ever seen and I’ve watched since season 1.

Me too!  It really makes me want all the relationships to make it.

I even like how Liz and Jamie resolved their dispute, even though Liz didn't bring it up in a productive way at the start.  I feel like Deonna is giving it a try and letting her walls down little by little, and I thought she did a good job explaining about the compliments.  I'm very big on getting peeves/triggers known so I was pleased that Deonna did it, and Iris and Keith were doing that.   I wish they had shown us more Amber/Matt conversations to see if they are having the same kind of get-to-know-you-more-in-depth conversations that we've seen the others have.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LuvMyShows said:

Hoping somebody can tell me what was being discussed when Iris and Keith had their night-time dinner, and Iris said "I'm a Carolina girl".  I think they were discussing something about food?

Iris said she had hot sauce in her bag. It is part of black culture, particularly in the South. 

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, Empress1 said:
4 hours ago, OnTime said:

It is profoundly stupid to lie about whether you want kids. I understand why people do, especially women. Women ARE judged if they don't want kids, and if you're with someone you like everything else about, you don't want to break up with them over that issue - but someone who wants kids and someone who doesn't should not be together. It doesn't mean either is a bad person; it means they have an incompatibility that can't be resolved. Having kids or not is, and should be, a deal-breaker. Elizabeth and Jamie ended up on the same side of the issue despite having lied about it and that's a huge stroke of luck, but it was really stupid of them to lie about it.

I'm finding it hard to believe that both of the them lied about saying they wanted kids but really didn't.

I'm finding it more likely to believe the producers handed them a script to say it.

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

Big Red and Jamie have strange, doughy bodies. They are not fat but they are flabby

They have "AJ" type bodies. 

Probably get winded in the gym but I doubt each other cares.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I really enjoyed this episode - it’s so nice to see people getting along, with the exception of the stupid argument between E&J. I mean really, was it so hard to just say “I’m going to go rinse off - let’s get lunch afterwards.” Or maybe pick up your cell phone while you’re floundering by yourself FOR TWO HOURS and say “where are you?” Good grief, stupidity at its finest.

I think we have definitive proof now why so many awful people are cast and or mismatched- people lie lie lie during the interview process. For shits sake - lying about kids is one of the worst things to lie about on this show! That is a major dealbreaker for a lot of people! It also says a lot about the commitment level of some of these folks. Obviously if you have no intention of staying married to this person for more than 8 weeks it really doesn’t matter if you don’t want kids but they do.....

That being said, I kind of like Big Red and Jamie. I’m not sure they can go the distance, but they are entertaining to me for now.

I think Iris didn’t answer Keith when he asked about “other things” because she doesn’t want overprotective dad to see that at some point. She seems more comfortable than Deonna as far as touching her husband, so I hope they move past this virgin stuff. Oh who am I kidding- we’re going to be hearing about it for the rest of the season.....

I like Deonna and Greg. They seem to be getting along fine despite the show trying to give her a Jasmine vibe. I like her response at the shuffle board when he told her that he told the guys he was concerned she hadn’t dated in ten years......cue ominous music........cut to Deonna.......”That’s fair”.......moving on.....

Amber and Matt - I got nothing. I will say that I would never be working out in Antigua. Not in the gym, not on the sand. Vacation to me is taking a break from that normal stuff, but good for them. They had matching Nikes - maybe it’s meant to be???

• Love 5
(edited)

I like Deonna & her sense of humor. IMO taking it a bit slower, getting to know each other is a good way to go. It looks like Greg is happy with Deonna & will be patient in developing the relationship. I like the guy so far & am hoping they work out.

Fan gurl Amber is setting herself up for a crash & burn, because eventually Matt will fall off the pedestal she's put him on. It's true we've seen nothing of them actually connecting besides superficially. They may fizzle out if nothing else is going on for them to develop as a couple. Of course the show only allows what they want us to see, so there's that too.

There's something about Jamie I don't trust, & Elizabeth is definitely not "prissy" - that was a stupid comment he made.

I've thrown up many a dramamine in my day. Motion sickness sucks; just looking at a boat makes me nauseous. If not understanding Jamie will officially make my shit list.

I think Matt's tats are ugly, & Amber's stomach tat is odd looking. If she wants kids someday that may not have been a wise decision.

On Unfiltered - If I were Pepper I'd be regretting wearing yellow as the color didn't suit her, while Iris right next to her rocked it. Someone needs to start a sock fund for Jamie...

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, mochamajesty said:

Greg looks like Sean Patrick Thomas from Save the Last Dance. 

Thank you!!! It's been driving me nuts trying to figure out who he was reminding me of! This is it!

• Love 1

Does Jamie have breasts?  I could not stop staring at them when the men gathered. 

I like all of the couples and it's refreshing to see them trying instead of arguing as in past seasons.

I'm enjoying this season and these couples.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, STRIDER1 said:

Meanwhile big red chardonnay says that she wants to be in the water with the sharks during her period?

Close enough that she can count the gills, im like wtf?

[ face palm ] omfg lmao

Guess its time to now cue the music from the movie jaws lol

shark_fin_gif.gif

OMG .. you are tooo funny, and totally right.  I didn’t even think of that. HAHAHAHA

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Somethings not right here.  Keith is too good looking to go on a show looking for a bride.  Maybe he’s promoting something, like himself?Iris and her virginity.  Who cares already and that should be private. Now Keith doesn’t know how to approach her.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

Somethings not right here.  Keith is too good looking to go on a show looking for a bride.  Maybe he’s promoting something, like himself?Iris and her virginity.  Who cares already and that should be private. Now Keith doesn’t know how to approach her.

He was likely recruited from a dating app. He could have agreed to promote himself. But if he did, the joke is on him, no one is getting famous from this show. Even Jamie with the long extensions knows she is unlikely to get a gig that is not connected to the show in some way.

• Love 4