Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11: Kicked To The Curb

• Start Topic

Larissa pushes Debbie to her breaking point; Ashley makes a radical decision; Chantel confronts Pedro for the truth about how they met; Elizabeth's family is shut out when she goes into labor; Russ worries Pao and his mother will clash over the baby.

Airs 7/7/19. 

*The episode like many others before it is available On Demand nearly a week before its scheduled air date.  If you have not watched the episode and don't want to be spoiled, you should stop reading now.

Boy Debbie has a potty mouth.  Hurling F bombs right and left.

Libby has six siblings?  I guess some don’t want to be on tv.  I think we have seen just Bug-eyed sister, Goldie Hawn wannabe sister, and slovenly brother.

Pedro and Pinkie are lovebirds again.  Rehabilitation just in time for the spin-off!

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
34 minutes ago, Spike said:

Boy Debbie has a potty mouth.  Hurling F bombs right and left.

Libby has six siblings?  I guess some don’t want to be on tv.  I think we have seen just Bug-eyed sister, Goldie Hawn wannabe sister, and slovenly brother.

Pedro and Pinkie are lovebirds again.  Rehabilitation just in time for the spin-off!

OMG no spin off for Chantel and pedro. I can't stand him in its conniving family, and I cannot stand her for putting up with it and saying she loves him. She makes American women look stupid.... Right up there with noelle .  Then there is the Elizabeth and that half head Russian or whatever he is. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
48 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

When Ashley went to see the lawyer, she told her that she met Jay three years ago in Jamaica?  What was he 17?  Talk about grooming.  

That pissed me off because if Ashley tried that in the USA (especially with a 17 year old white 17 year old), she might have had to register as a sex offender, or she could have gone to jail.  But I guess since Jay was black and from Jamaica, he wasn't "really" a child, yeah right, I see you Ashey.

Wow. She really is scum.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Neurochick said:

When Ashley went to see the lawyer, she told her that she met Jay three years ago in Jamaica?  What was he, 17?  Talk about grooming.  

That pissed me off because if Ashley tried that in the USA (especially with a 17 year old white 17 year old), she might have had to register as a sex offender, or she could have gone to jail.  But I guess since Jay was black and from Jamaica, he wasn't "really" a child, yeah right, I see you Ashey.

Wow, good catch

• Love 5
(edited)

I was fascinated watching Debbie’s seat belt position changing as she was driving Larissa. Sometimes it was across her chest, sometimes she appeared to be holding it next to her while jerking it around and others it was hanging behind her. And Larissa was shown buckling up at first but never actually wearing it during the ride 

EAD94423-078D-4A1F-84D9-B91518F25B55.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I was fascinated watching Debbie’s seat belt position changing as she was driving Larissa. Sometimes it was across her chest, sometimes she appeared to be holding it next to her while jerking it around and others it was hanging behind her. And Larissa was shown buckling up at first but never actually wearing it during the ride 

EAD94423-078D-4A1F-84D9-B91518F25B55.jpeg

Do we need to start a go fund page so Debs buy a self belt protector for her neck. Its obvs  they are too cheap to buy one

Edited by Angry Moldolvian
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Chantel is like a dog with a bone. She is now going to see Pedro’s family and ask them about what Obed said. She professes to believe Pedro, but then goes looking for proof that he is lying. Are we supposed to really believe she doesn’t care if her meeting Pedro was a setup as long as “WE REALLY FELL IN LOVE”? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I like how Chantal coaxed him to come clean that the lap dance girl was Nicole’s friend not a friend from college then immediately blasted him for lying.  Way to reward coming clean.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Spike said:

I like how Chantal coaxed him to come clean that the lap dance girl was Nicole’s friend not a friend from college then immediately blasted him for lying.  Way to reward coming clean.

LOL, reminds me of "it's okay that you're lying Nicole, just admit you're lying Nicole, it's okay"

• Love 4

Okay, just watched,  Kinda boring.  I call total bullshit on Ashley throwing the divorce docs at Jay and asking/demanding he sign them.  It needs to be done in front of a notary.  (In MN it does!)

Chantal and Pedro are making up just in time for the spin off!

No Baby Beluga!

Colt and Debbie and Deb - boring.  Lots of swearing.

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Okay, just watched,  Kinda boring.  I call total bullshit on Ashley throwing the divorce docs at Jay and asking/demanding he sign them.  It needs to be done in front of a notary.  (In MN it does!)

Chantal and Pedro are making up just in time for the spin off!

No Baby Beluga!

Colt and Debbie and Deb - boring.  Lots of swearing.

Ashley likely doesn't know and doesn't particularly care what the rules are as they pertain to her.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, RealReality said:

Ashley likely doesn't know and doesn't particularly care what the rules are as they pertain to her.

Ashley makes up the rules as she goes along and Jay believes her when she threatens him 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I forgot to add that Pao and Russ were on.  Mama Pao said that their arguing in front of her made her uncomfortable.  Us, too, Mama Pao.  Pao wasted ZERO time in playing the "I carried him for nine months, I labored for hours, I delivered him med free, I AM HIS MAMA AND HE NEEDS ME!" card.  Not letting anyone else hold him?  You  mother in law ain't whipping out her boob to feed him so slow it down, girly girl.  Oh and she threw in a reference to the miscarriage as well.  She ain't letting that one go any time soon.

Clannish Family with bugged eyed sister and Goldie Hawn sister were amazed, AMAZED I tel you that those two did not invite the Clan into the room.  Cause you know, "Who doesn't want their mom there?"  Me, raising my hand, plus many of my friends.   From how they were nattering on, it seems that Lb delivered the message: "Andrei and I want this to be just us."  Not "Andrei doesn't want you there."  So good on that, Libby.  That whole family is so horrid I am surprised they don't just show up, announced and demand to be let in.

• Love 22
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I forgot to add that Pao and Russ were on.  Mama Pao said that their arguing in front of her made her uncomfortable.  Us, too, Mama Pao.  Pao wasted ZERO time in playing the "I carried him for nine months, I labored for hours, I delivered him med free, I AM HIS MAMA AND HE NEEDS ME!" card.  Not letting anyone else hold him?  You  mother in law ain't whipping out her boob to feed him so slow it down, girly girl.  Oh and she threw in a reference to the miscarriage as well.  She ain't letting that one go any time soon.

My sister and her husband went through a rough patch and we all just started booking hotel rooms when we went to visit.  Crispy breakfast bacon isn't as tasty if you're eating it while two people snipe back and forth.

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

See, I must be in the minority in some circles.  I was brought up that if you go visit relatives you go to this handy little place called a Holiday Inn.  Unless it is someone's lake home with 6 bedrooms, give everyone some room.  The fine folks across the street are having their fourth baby (due end of July) in five years (yes you read that right) and her mom is there.  She has been there since Memorial Day, not leaving until August.  Inner. Portal. Of. Hell.  At least for me.  I want/need my privacy. 

This is true today.  It wasn't always.  Hotels, even Holiday Inn's might be too expensive for some.  Also in some parts of the US, if you were a certain color or race, you might not be able to stay in a hotel.  Perhaps people still have that mindset.  

Regarding some of these families:  I think many of these families don't believe these relationships will last.  Today many people don't stay together, so these families probably think it's silly to "cleave" to your spouse, if that person won't be around in a few years, which is a really bad way to go into a relationship, anticipating, "when are we going to break up?"

• Love 4

So, if it's our nuclear family, we will stay in the family members place.  So when my mom and sister came up for my birthday they stayed with me. 

My sister will travel to so cal and will either stay with my parents or her in laws (probably her in laws because her MIL really enjoys waiting on people hand and foot for some reason).

If I go to so cal at the end of the month I'll stay with my brother or my parents.

NOW, we will stay with my sister if we visit the area.  She enjoys having us there and she and her husband are either cool or they argue in private.  

I guess there is a comfort level with immediate family that makes it okay.

BUT, extended family.....no.  hotel for sure and it's not even a question.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

See, I must be in the minority in some circles.  I was brought up that if you go visit relatives you go to this handy little place called a Holiday Inn.  Unless it is someone's lake home with 6 bedrooms, give everyone some room.  The fine folks across the street are having their fourth baby (due end of July) in five years (yes you read that right) and her mom is there.  She has been there since Memorial Day, not leaving until August.  Inner. Portal. Of. Hell.  At least for me.  I want/need my privacy. 

I am in total agreement. Whenever I visit my sons and their families, I always stay at a hotel. I want my own space, I want my own bathroom, I want my own tv. Sometimes I wonder if it would be different if I had daughters. My son’s in-laws are at his house, awaiting the arrival of their second baby and plan to stay for at least 2 weeks after said baby is born. My son deserves a medal, but happy wife, happy life.....

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
10 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Whenever I visit my sons and their families, I always stay at a hotel. I want my own space, I want my own bathroom, I want my own tv.

I think that is it for me too - I want my own tv and bathroom, lol!!  I do not want to be in a space with Paw Patrol playing 8 hours a day, lol!!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think that is it for me too - I want my own tv and bathroom, lol!!  I do not want to be in a space with Paw Patrol playing 8 hours a day, lol!!!

LOL, whenever my nephews spend the night, I accept that I'm going to watch some sort of cartoon.  But I've been impressed, the one my nephew likes is almost a hidden workout video.

• LOL 3
15 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

Righhhhhhhht Jay. Remember the picture from his IG where he fanned out 10 one hundred dollar bills? Sorry Jay, but it’s a hard no from me especially considering that there are children on the southern border who really need help.

My thoughts are along the same lines.  Like there are hungry children in the world and I'm not trying to give any single one of these fools a penny.

• Love 4
On 7/5/2019 at 8:19 PM, RealReality said:

So, if it's our nuclear family, we will stay in the family members place.  So when my mom and sister came up for my birthday they stayed with me. 

My sister will travel to so cal and will either stay with my parents or her in laws (probably her in laws because her MIL really enjoys waiting on people hand and foot for some reason).

If I go to so cal at the end of the month I'll stay with my brother or my parents.

NOW, we will stay with my sister if we visit the area.  She enjoys having us there and she and her husband are either cool or they argue in private.  

I guess there is a comfort level with immediate family that makes it okay.

BUT, extended family.....no.  hotel for sure and it's not even a question.

When we go to visit my sister, we stay in nearby motel and my sister comes crash with us, her hubby stays at her house with their kids. He’s a  great guy but my sister gets annoyed cause she says he hogs us and she gets no time with us to hang and catch up. All of us will get together during the day and do stuff together, but at night she gets the kids to bed and comes hang out with us. Sister said he used to get his feelings hurt but he’s good with it now. We are a big family and he only has 2 half sisters and they aren’t close. He will usually plan some kind of day thing for us all to do together, always fun and interesting. Because of distance we don’t get together much and we aren’t big on phone calls or even emails. So there’s always lots to catch up on. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Debbie is a mean old lady. I have to say. Larissa knows exactly how to push her buttons and goes for it 100%. It's funny, but painful as well. Coltee will probably never have a mate until after mom Coltee passes away or becomes infirm. Which hopefully never happens, as Coltee and his mom are best left for each other.

Pao and Russ. Uhg. They are both so childish and maddening. Pao doesn't want Russ' mom to hold the baby because she doesn't like her, IMO. My cousin didn't let my aunt hold her baby either. Now she doesn't care, but when the baby was born she wouldn't put that baby down because she didn't want my aunt to try to hold her. But Russ and Pao bickering about whether Russ mom can hold the baby was torturous. I don't like any of them to be honest. I winced because I couldn't fast forward through them since I'm watching it on TV. UHG.

I think Pedro is good looking. I think Chantel and her mother are terrible. I think that Pedro's mom and sister are beyond help. It's all just a train wreck. I have no idea why Chantel and Pedro love each other. I don't ever see them do anything but fight and seem miserable around each other.

• Love 13

I laughed when Debbie dumped Larissa out of the car.  I wish the production crew ditched her as well.  She is such a bitch.  If I had been driving that car, I would have slammed on the brakes knowing Larissa wasn't wearing a seatbelt.  Debbie doesn't owe Larissa a damn thing yet she was driving her to the store, drove her to court, lawyers offices, etc.  What kind of lunatic flushes her engagement/wedding ring??  Debbie does need to get the hell away from Colt and Larissa and their toxic relationship and let them implode with no input from her.

• Love 8
On 7/2/2019 at 1:48 PM, antfitz said:

OMG no spin off for Chantel and pedro. I can't stand him in its conniving family, and I cannot stand her for putting up with it and saying she loves him. She makes American women look stupid.... Right up there with noelle .  Then there is the Elizabeth and that half head Russian or whatever he is. 

There are already commercials for the spin-off.

On 7/5/2019 at 6:56 PM, Neurochick said:

Regarding some of these families:  I think many of these families don't believe these relationships will last. Today many people don't stay together, so these families probably think it's silly to "cleave" to your spouse, if that person won't be around in a few years, which is a really bad way to go into a relationship, anticipating, "when are we going to break up?"

Well most relationships end. I think a big problem is that a lot of couples don’t discuss basic values as in “what role will our family of origin have in our lives?”  I most certainly think that needs to be discussed before marriage!!

I admit that I’m not married or partnered, but outside of situations where your family of origin is abusive or toxic (which you’d want to be rid of them anyway), I don’t think it’s a good idea to alienate them because your spouse demands it. 1. Why would your spouse want to do that yo people that love you? 2. Sounds emotionally abusive to me (this goes both ways). 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

Well most relationships end. I think a big problem is that a lot of couples don’t discuss basic values as in “what role will our family of origin have in our lives?”  I most certainly think that needs to be discussed before marriage!!

I admit that I’m not married or partnered, but outside of situations where your family of origin is abusive or toxic (which you’d want to be rid of them anyway), I don’t think it’s a good idea to alienate them because your spouse demands it. 1. Why would your spouse want to do that yo people that love you? 2. Sounds emotionally abusive to me (this goes both ways). 

Wow, generalization. Most relationships don't end - or else list your source.  Not being married or partnered kinda makes you like the people who don't have kids but know exactly how to raise kids.

• Love 5

Chantel and Pedro are getting along better because they have a spinoff coming. I cant stand to watch them because it is all manufactured drama. 

No interest in Colt and Larissa. 

I am confused. I thought until there was some type of legal proceeding that Ashley was not permitted to change the locks on the marital home. Hopefully this drama is over now.

I dont care about Pao and Russ and their kid. 

Libby needs to say it correctly: Andrei decided that he does not want anyone in the room. Not “they.” Andrei is such an asshole. I knew mom would be there. Love how Andrei totally minimized her presence. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, Adultosaurus said:

Wow, generalization. Most relationships don't end - or else list your source.  Not being married or partnered kinda makes you like the people who don't have kids but know exactly how to raise kids.

Are you saying that most romantic relationships last until the death of one member? I’m not trying to be antagonistic , I’m just trying to make sure that we are taking about the same thing.

Given that most romantic relationships don’t lead to marriage (thus ending before marriage), a great number of marriages end via divorce or separation then yes most (as in greater than 51%) of romantic relationships end (outside of the death of one member, because we are all going to die one day so I’m not referring to death).

I know how to be married as well as I know how to swim- that doesn’t mean I’m jumping in the ocean without a life jacket. One doesn’t have to have experienced every single situation another human being has experienced to have empathy or ideas on how conflict can be resolved.  

Ray Charles could see that Chantal/Pedro, Colt/Larissa & Russ/Pao NEVER had honest in depth conversations about the roles that the family of origin would have in their lives as a married couple. There’s no excuse give that Chantal/Pedro & Russ/Pao have been married for years at this point. I do believe that Colt outright lied to Larissa- telling her that he supported his mother financially (a very fine and dutiful thing), NOT telling her that his Mom was the lady of the house, and she was brought in for partnered sex and breeding. 

Had people been more honest and upfront about this issue, well they likely wouldn’t be people who’d want to be on this show. 

• Love 23
41 minutes ago, Chellichik said:

I laughed when Debbie dumped Larissa out of the car.  I wish the production crew ditched her as well.  She is such a bitch.  If I had been driving that car, I would have slammed on the brakes knowing Larissa wasn't wearing a seatbelt.  Debbie doesn't owe Larissa a damn thing yet she was driving her to the store, drove her to court, lawyers offices, etc.  What kind of lunatic flushes her engagement/wedding ring??  Debbie does need to get the hell away from Colt and Larissa and their toxic relationship and let them implode with no input from her.

Larissa is a bitch. I think even her attorney sensed it. He pretty much told her, watch your temper or you may find yourself heading back to Brazil.

She wasnt even in the country a couple weeks and expecting access to money, credit cards etc. Demanding an expensive car, bigger house etc. Take me shopping, compliment me constantly. She knew within a couple weeks that it was not what she was looking for. Sit down with Colt and tell him, this isn’t going to work for me. I’m sorry but I don’t want to waste your time or money. 

There are women who would have been more than happy to be in the situation Larissa found herself. 

Having to sit next to Larissa, with her constant primping and ever present cellphone, chauffeuring her around,,,, I’d have put her out of the car too. She was luck Debbie stopped the car first. I would barely have slowed down. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 7