Type keyword(s) to search

Kandi Burruss: Atlanta's Own Willy Wonka

• Start Topic

I don't see anything unflattering about the photo. She looks like a simple 13 year old girl, very understated which is how she should look at thirteen IMO.  She looks cute and sweet to me.  Actually, in one of them, the video clip, she could pull up that top a little cause thirteen year old girls don't need to show even a hint of cleavage, there's plenty of time for that. There seem to be a few pictures of her when you scroll down.

Edited by represent
  • Love 2

I bet you Riley is one of those girls who gets mistaken for much older then she is, because she is so tall.  I had to  remind myself that she is much younger then Todd's daughter, because they look like they could be contemporaries.

• Love 1

Awww indeed.  She looks wonderful.   No shade, by the looks of that nose, I call baby boy.

Kandi is giving me so much Gabrielle Union in that pic. But yeah, that nose spread don't look like nothing but boy. Now to wait to look at the belly. Did anyone around here ever do the powdered Draino test when they were pregnant? Where you pee on it? It was correct for me. Sorry, I'm country AF.

Now who is Riley's daddy? He has got to be some big ole hulk of a man. That's a solid girl. I don't even mean her weight, but she's a big tall chick. I thought she was closer to fifteen, but to realize now that I was watching a twelve year old is surprising. (Plus she was also more mature than Kandi, Todd, and the Old Lady Gang combined)

• Love 2

LOL, I have a very funny video of my sister's last child's birth. Afterward.

Everyone from her OB to her mother-in-law said "It's a girl!" So she picked out the name Alexis.

Alexis ended up being Drew. :) I will never forget the video of my dad arriving at the maternity ward, looking in for a pink blanket... seeing a blue one... he shook his head like he'd just woke up. It was hilarious!

• Love 2

She does look good. Not trying to be mean but her face is filled out beautifully. Her momma can't say she has a big head right now. Pregnancy suits her and I don't think I've ever seen her look better. Great picture of all three of them.

• Love 6

Oh man, Kandi posted a pic of some collards that I'm guessing she made for Thanksgiving. I swear there were more hocks in there than greens. (Maybe it was turkey, but...Kandi) Anyway, it made me wonder if Joyce and her obnoxious family have gotten any better and it made me sad for Todd that he can't spend this Thanksgiving with his mom.

• Love 1

Wasn't she pissed at Kim Z. For "stealing" the name Kash?

Congrats to Kandi. And wow, I completely forgot about the Cash name. While there's no rule that states that two children can't have the same name, she should be glad that Kim took Kash off her hands. That sounds like such a douchebag name. I'm picturing a frat boy with popped collars and trucker hats who grows up to be an investment banker with a coke habit.

• Love 12

The baby's name is Ace Wells. His middle name was Todd's mom's last name. Not sure I like the name Ace, but big congrats to Kandi and Todd.

Not bad for a celebrity "our-kid-is-number-one" name. At least Ace is less obnoxious than Saint - and actually kind of cute! Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2

The baby's name is Ace Wells.  His middle name was Todd's mom's last name.  Not sure I like the name Ace, but big congrats to Kandi and Todd. 

I like the sentiment but I'm not a fan of the name Ace. (Ditto Kash/Cash, which I know Kim chose and which Kandi and Todd were kicking around.) It feels like a nickname to me. Regardless (I'm sure they don't care about my opinion and they don't need to), congrats to them!

Ace Tucker is such a asshat name. 

It seems like the name you avoid if you see it on a resume.  I think thats what every parent should do....imagine their child's name on a resume 25 years from now.  I mean, of course we'll all be in flying cars but still.

I also hope Ace gets amazing grades, because that is also a name someone is going to have some thoughts on before college admission interviews.  To me Ace sounds like your parents were on an episode of Intervention.

• Love 2

It seems like the name you avoid if you see it on a resume.  I think thats what every parent should do....imagine their child's name on a resume 25 years from now.

My test is putting Supreme Court Justice in front of potential names. Supreme Court Justice Ace Tucker? Nah.

• Love 3

Yep. I was telling my friend who also watches this show that Ace pretty much has to go into entertainment or nightlife.

well, he pretty much has to learn to play cards, thats a given.  And he has to be one of those guys that knows how to shuffle cards really cool.

• Love 7

Yep. I was telling my friend who also watches this show that Ace pretty much has to go into entertainment or nightlife.

The name could work for an attorney!

well, he pretty much has to learn to play cards, thats a given.  And he has to be one of those guys that knows how to shuffle cards really cool.

And how to tuck an ace up his sleeve! lol Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2

Having dealt with the fact that I have a less "traditional" name (and having quite a few thoughts about why some names are considered more traditional/classic/appropriate than others), I usually fall on the side of thinking that parents should name their children whatever they want - a decision they have come to with love and excitement.

That said, I think Ace is a super cute name for a little brown big-headed boy.  Congrats to the Tuckers!

• Love 9

hey, it's different without being too (imo) out there (I dig unique non gender/ethnicity specific names so ymmv). I like it. It can go street cred as well as country club. LBR, he is not going to have to have a 'normal' life that depends on others' perceptions if he doesn't want to. If he wants to hit the straight and narrow, A. Wells Tucker sounds like a perfect southern businessman's name. Throw him in seersucker and a bow tie.

Just pray for that big ole head.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 5