Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1-6 Talk: That’s a Texas sized 10-4

juno
  • Start Topic

Letterkenny consists of hicks, skids, hockey players and Christians. These are their problems.

A place to discuss particular episodes, arcs and moments from the show's run. Please remember this isn't a complete catch-all topic -- check out the forum for character topics and other places for show-related talk.

Zero posts? Really? I know the show has been around a while, but jeez. OK, pitter patter. I just found Letterkenny, and have made it through season four. Really enjoy the hicks. Sort of enjoy the skids. The hockey players annoy the hell out of me, both the twosome and the whole team (who we have to wait for each one to say something, every time). And what's up with the new guy who is clearly Wayne doing a high voice? I don't get it.

But, not getting it is half the fun of this show sometimes.

57 minutes ago, Ottis said:

Zero posts? Really? I know the show has been around a while, but jeez. OK, pitter patter. I just found Letterkenny, and have made it through season four. Really enjoy the hicks. Sort of enjoy the skids. The hockey players annoy the hell out of me, both the twosome and the whole team (who we have to wait for each one to say something, every time). And what's up with the new guy who is clearly Wayne doing a high voice? I don't get it.

But, not getting it is half the fun of this show sometimes.

Welcome aboard eh?? This place crushes me compared to the massive number of posts on Reddit.

Each season is very unique. Some great episodes some clunkers. Mostly great. Always funny.

Skids get slightly better in later seasons.

Shoresy is Wayne in a different voice. I spinoff with Shoresy premiered this year.

• Love 3