Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: The Inner Light

• Start Topic

The Small Talk topic is for:

• Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:

1. Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  2. Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  3. If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!

Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

• Character topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Comparison topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea

Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

Santiago posted a cute little vid on Instagram, singing and playing ukelele (and urging everyone to stay home)

No way to predict when season 2 might go into production, the state of the world being what it is, but I note that his Rios hair and beard are on the way back.

Anyway, this is small talk, so - how are we all doing, folks? These are stressful times. I hope you are all keeping safe and staying indoors.

• Love 2

I'm feeling really stupid here. I have Paramount+, but whenever I click on ST:Picard , I only get the first season. I've scrolled down the episodes but there's nothing beyond season one. I have the Ready Room discussion of Season 2, Episode 1. But I can't seem to stream the actual episode. What am I doing wrong?

15 minutes ago, Good Queen Jane said:

I'm feeling really stupid here. I have Paramount+, but whenever I click on ST:Picard , I only get the first season. I've scrolled down the episodes but there's nothing beyond season one. I have the Ready Room discussion of Season 2, Episode 1. But I can't seem to stream the actual episode. What am I doing wrong?

I'm not in front of it, but I think you can scroll down or click on something to get season 2. I'm writing this because it happened to me and I watched the first 5 minutes of S01E01 before I realized what I was doing. (It seemed really familiar!) 

I'm at work, but if you don't figure it out, hit me up about 5 Eastern time and I'll try to help you.