Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
radishcake

NeNe Leakes: "Bloop!"

5 hours ago, UniqBlue69 said:

When Nene has beef with a white person, her go-to is to call them out as racist. Fuck her! One minute, she's cool with Kim, next minute Kim a racist, the minute after that they're cool again. She gives legitimacy to those who try and claim that black people constantly "play the race card." Just go away, Nene! You got too big for your britches and now you gotta go!

See I think both Andy and Kim are racist, and I think he's a misogonist too. But like you said, she only brings it up when she's angry/can't use them anymoreso it deligitimizes what she says. 

• Like 2

Nene was on Tamron Hall's show crying, she is a bad actress. I could see why her career in Hollywood was short-lived..

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

20 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Nene was on Tamron Hall's show crying, she is a bad actress. I could see why her career in Hollywood was short-lived..

It's because she appears to have the sense that she doesnt need to audition for roles and only do roles that she is offered.

Her crying on Tamron Hall was....something else. Like how exactly are you treated so much worse than all of the big OGs and long time HWs? Because you werent smart enough to quit when you should have?

• Like 6
  • Laugh 2

Nene has been quiet on social media for a few days.  I'm speculating that she was "spoken to".

Her ego got in the way years ago and she never developed the skill to get past it and work this thing in her own favor.

I want to call her a fool, but I feel mostly sad that she couldn't navigate things better.

Edited by Jextella
  • Like 7

I’m curious if it was ego or something happening that caused her to turn on Kim. Re-watching Season 1, you can tell they’re real friends not show friends and Wig’s kids really adore Nene. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, LemonSoda said:

I’m curious if it was ego or something happening that caused her to turn on Kim. Re-watching Season 1, you can tell they’re real friends not show friends and Wig’s kids really adore Nene. 

I think it was a bit of ego on both sides (accompanied by Kim's "Why would I want to eat chicken with Nene" comment) in season 1. And jealousy in season 2 because Kandi turned Kim's trash song into a hit and Kim excluded Nene from singing on it.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I think it was a bit of ego on both sides (accompanied by Kim's "Why would I want to eat chicken with Nene" comment) in season 1. And jealousy in season 2 because Kandi turned Kim's trash song into a hit and Kim excluded Nene from singing on it.

That’s a shame because they had a real friendship. Someone like Nene needs a good friend in her life, even if it’s Wig. 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

That’s a shame because they had a real friendship. Someone like Nene needs a good friend in her life, even if it’s Wig. 

Nene does need a good friend, but she also needs to learn how to be one (same with Wig for that matter)

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Nene does need a good friend, but she also needs to learn how to be one (same with Wig for that matter)

d46202851bd5382acfb86015b998df8d932952df

• Laugh 8

I just saw more of her Tamron Hall interview and lord...she really tried to act and make RHOA into a victim with (not word for word) "Bravo went out of their way to get rid of all of the OGs until it was only me while other franchises keep their OGs a lot longer" 

• Like 1

Well, WAY TO SHOW YOUR FRIEND YOU LOVE HER!  Just ignore her wedding.  Even though you were invited.  Let's hope Cynthia FINALLY catches a clue about her "great friend". 

• Like 8

Nene previously compared herself to George Floyd, which is disgusting.

She was fired and called Bravo and Andy Cohen Racist. While it is possible they are, she was “fired” from an all black cast.

• Like 7

On 10/29/2020 at 8:14 PM, Stats Queen said:

Nene previously compared herself to George Floyd, which is disgusting.

She was fired and called Bravo and Andy Cohen Racist. While it is possible they are, she was “fired” from an all black cast.

Touché!

NeNe drank way too much of her own Kool-Aid.

• Like 5

Now that I've made it all the way through season 12, any like that I had for Nene is fully gone. Did the hundred times she said she was a good friend convince me? Hell no. Did all the deflecting and reflecting sway me? Not a bit. Did I buy into the poor me tears? Pulleeeeeeze!! Vicious, jealous, petty, hypocritical, attention seeking, truth twistin', back-bitin' bitch...we see the real you, honey!

• Like 7

Season 3 marathon was on today. The one with the tour bus to Miami. Nene resented Kim getting any little bit of success. Kim’s songs weren’t going to go much farther than Bravo but Nene was full of hatred. By the end, it seemed she had insulted and alienated most of the cast.

• Like 5