Type keyword(s) to search

NeNe Leakes: "Bloop!"

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

Well, I’m out. What is wrong with Bravo. I truly think they are misreading all the feedback that is all over they place that people want her gone.

She brought the whole season down

Her roughly 3.5% raise is basically cost of living, so she's not really being rewarded imo.  That said, that she makes nearly $3million for being a loud-mouthed troublemaker is why I haven't watched Atlanta since the Phaedra/Porsha/Kandi (I'm sure at least 2 of these are misspelled, lol) incident.  Waaay too much mess, waaay too little entertainment.

Let's face it though, the messy ones = ratings gold.  It's the sad truth of our Jerry Springerized society.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Let's face it though, the messy ones = ratings gold.  It's the sad truth of our Jerry Springerized society.

I totally agree and that is what Bravo is banking on. However, I still think they miscalculated if they are really bringing Nene back. She crossed too many lines for me. She’s no longer messy and fun to watch. She’s messy and horrible to watch.

I have watched all the RH shows since the first season of RHOC. As disgusted as I’ve been, I’ve still come back each year to watch the train wreck, but I am done with Nene. (I said I was done with Teresa the felon and cancer scamming Vicki, but I came back. There was still entertainment value in the shows. Nene took all the entertainment value out of RHOA).

I do have a doctorate and my own consulting business. My friends give me the side eye and don’t understand why I like these shows. I am so happy be on this forum with women from all walks of life. Now I know, there are many of us... 😍

• Love 17
11 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

This trick gets $2.85 beans. smh

nene-leakes-producer-tooth-knocked-out

rhoa-nene-leakes-producer-tooth-knocked-out-she-did-not-do-01.jpg

Thank you for that tid bit of info...I wonder if Nene carried on like this before the camera's ever started rolling?  Will she behave like this once the camera's stop rolling? (Obvs not with a camera man but you know, the violent tantrums that Satan Andy loves to capitulate and reward for that bad behavior).

• Love 7
On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:13 AM, cooksdelight said:

What if NeNe made this up, that he doesn’t really have cancer but some other illness that’s not as life-threatening?

naww..

17 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I totally agree and that is what Bravo is banking on. However, I still think they miscalculated if they are really bringing Nene back. She crossed too many lines for me. She’s no longer messy and fun to watch. She’s messy and horrible to watch.

I have watched all the RH shows since the first season of RHOC. As disgusted as I’ve been, I’ve still come back each year to watch the train wreck, but I am done with Nene. (I said I was done with Teresa the felon and cancer scamming Vicki, but I came back. There was still entertainment value in the shows. Nene took all the entertainment value out of RHOA).

I do have a doctorate and my own consulting business. My friends give me the side eye and don’t understand why I like these shows. I am so happy be on this forum with women from all walks of life. Now I know, there are many of us... 😍

Relax, you are entitled to like whatever shows you want . Your level of education has nothing do with it.  Face it , you messy girl ! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it !!!  Enjoy !! forget those snobs !!

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

They are counting on hate-waters too. Bravo doesn't give a rats ass about ethics, except when it suits them. Vicki on RHOC is testimony to that.

• Love 8
On 5/11/2019 at 3:34 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'll just leave this here.

What the effing Hell is going on? Her PR people earned their money that week. 

My mother was awarded some achievement awards. You fill out lots of paperwork touting your good deeds. Sometimes agencies you have volunteered for will submit you as a candidate. This has to be Nene's people submitting this. At least I know that my Mom actually did her good deeds. 

• Love 8
On 5/11/2019 at 12:34 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'll just leave this here.

Is that itty-bitty award she's holding up supposed to be like the tiny violin people always talk about when someone tells an eye-roll inducing sob story?  Asking for friend.....

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I can't believe that Nene is getting honored, this is the same woman who wished another woman to be raped.. I cannot understand how her career bounced back..

That was a gaffe to be sure, but I find her treatment of Gregg, Cynthia, Tanya and Porsha to more more egregious. Her inability to express or display concern for anyone besides herself during this cancer saga should have dissuaded any organization from promoting her.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Iguessnot said:

That was a gaffe to be sure, but I find her treatment of Gregg, Cynthia, Tanya and Porsha to more more egregious. Her inability to express or display concern for anyone besides herself during this cancer saga should have dissuaded any organization from promoting her.

Yes, so what is wrong with the people who run that organization. Not all PR is actually good PR

• Love 7
On 4/23/2019 at 8:15 PM, luckyroll3 said:

It was caused by a vitamin?!?!?  GTFOH!

I've taken lots and lots of vitamins.  I have discovered that I have to take them at night, because I'm not a breakfast eater and when I took them in the morning before school (this was 100 years ago when I was in high school), I would get sick because I took them on an empty stomach.  No one ever thought I was drunk or high, though.  I just got puke-y.  

On 4/24/2019 at 7:20 PM, Stats Queen said:

I have been all in on all the RH from the beginning.  I dropped NJ when they held the show for Tre to come back from jail.  If Nene is back on ATL, then I'm out.  

• Love 10

Gregg posted a picture that said cancer free today. Nene ruined it by saying she guesses she can go back to beating him now. Way to take a wonderful moment and make it all about her. Also, Nene should  "joke" as much as she likes, we have seen her be emotionally abusive, this narcassistic post, is a good indicator  

• Love 11
(edited)

Nene's problem is she doesn't think anything is wrong with her.  That's why they need to make her a "friend of" this coming season.

I have a friend who is 60 years old.  She almost got put in jail because she went after her ex husband (who is a pig BTW) and did damage in his house.  She told me that she needs to go to therapy because she doesn't know how to manage her emotions.  It took this long for her to realize that, but at least she gets it.

I think that's what is wrong with Nene.  Nene doesn't know how to manage her emotions.  She gets pissed at someone, she wants to either fight them to ghost them.  I'm sure she's been this way for decades.  Nene's a few years younger than me, and I know that in MOST public schools (or most schools in general), especially in mostly black schools, there was no such thing as therapy for behavioral issues.  No therapy period  Heck, I knew someone who witnessed horrific violence in his home and neither he nor his brothers were offered therapy and this was about 50 years ago, in a large city.

But Nene probably doesn't think that anything's wrong with her at all.

And that's the problem because you can't do anything with someone if they think they're okay.  Nene has Twitter, Instagram and now YouTube.  If someone isn't kissing her behind, they probably get banned.  Yes, people can be cruel, but sometimes people are saying things that are constructive.   Yes the cameraman was wrong to go into her closet if she has an agreement with the show that they don't go into her closet or her bathroom.  But you don't attack the man.  You do go to the producer and tell him/her what happened, then the cameraman would be in the wrong.  That's how you get your point across without laying hands on someone.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 9
On 6/8/2019 at 9:38 AM, Neurochick said:

But Nene probably doesn't think that anything's wrong with her at all.

And that's the problem because you can't do anything with someone if they think they're okay.  Nene has Twitter, Instagram and now YouTube.  If someone isn't kissing her behind, they probably get banned.  Yes, people can be cruel, but sometimes people are saying things that are constructive.   Yes the cameraman was wrong to go into her closet if she has an agreement with the show that they don't go into her closet or her bathroom.  But you don't attack the man.  You do go to the producer and tell him/her what happened, then the cameraman would be in the wrong.  That's how you get your point across without laying hands on someone.

Nene has gotten nothing but positive reinforcement for her behavior thus far, so it's not likely she'll stop any time soon.  I'm sure she wasn't a peach (no pun intended), prior to the show, but after "hitting the bigtime" with the show, she's become almost untouchable in a sense.  Now when people try to say something to her, they get pushback like "I'm a rich bitch, cashing TRUMP checks!" (HA!) And people applaud that behavior on social media and egg it on.  She faced some backlash for her heckler situation, but Bravo still brought her back and gave her a platform to say she just chose the wrong words, etc.  It wasn't a humbling experience for her, it was more of a temporary laying low.  And even after the closet crap, people are just shrugging and saying she was right, you don't go somewhere in someone's house uninvited, etc.  It's a constant feedback loop for her that no matter what she does, it's right and she can tune everyone else out as "haters."

• Love 6
On 6/18/2019 at 1:19 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I really despise this woman, and fear of karma is the only thing that prevents me from blatantly wishing failure for this and any other project.  It felt good to type that.

Ok, my Washington, VA and MD fellow posters...I can be at the National Harbor in about 50 minutes any weekend and some weekdays, are we meeting up to do a little shopping and recon mission?

• LOL 4
52 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Ok, my Washington, VA and MD fellow posters...I can be at the National Harbor in about 50 minutes any weekend and some weekdays, are we meeting up to do a little shopping and recon mission?

I'll go in spirit.  Northern Indiana here.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

If we are to believe the post/rant, Nene and Gregg are no longer living together.

Nene, blonde isn’t working for you. Let it go, just let it go.

Gregg is Bryce’s stepfather, so he must be living with his biological father.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, renatae said:

I can't say how much I hope the rumor that NeNe's been fired from RHOA is true.

https://mtonews.com/nene-fired-from-real-housewives-this-is-her-last-season

You had me all excited, then I saw the link is from MTO. Y’all can’t keep doing this to me — my heart can’t take it!

I want to know if this is true; please let it be true. Somebody call Gary With Da Tea, if he’s not still stunting around Atlanta in his Versace shirt.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Wendy Williams and Nene are very good friends.

Yesterday, Wendy said that Atlanta was boring and the storylines suck. Today, Nene told (texted) Wendy that she is quitting. I think it's a set up and Nene is probably getting fired. Wendy then went on to say that Nene has a HUGE Secret she is keeping and she's carrying  the burden of the world on her shoulders and if she only let it be part of her storyline she would turn the show around.

The video is cued up to the interview.

Wendy Williams also said in the past that she feels bad for R. Kelly and cried about him.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Nene is taking credit for Gregg’s good health nowadays. I guess the doctors, chemo, whatever had nothing to do with it.

While Positivity does have an influence on one’s health, chemo, doctors, etc. really are what matter.

The fact that Gregg has been around Nene’s “positivity and selflessness” and is yet seeming to doing really great physically for someone with his cancer (and stages thereof) is pretty amazing.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

With the type of energy Nene puts out, I can't say that I'm surprised that her "friends" are just as much of an asshole as she is.  She basically did the same thing to Cynthia when they first fell out (well at least she tried to), but she overestimated the amount of power/pull she thought she had with the network, the show, and Andy.  

• Love 5
18 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

From ~8:45:

Gregg was busted for FaceTiming Nene's assistant & Nene has a side piece in Maryland. 

Crap, now I have to drive around the beltway to MGM National Harbor to stalk Nene, I don't want to but I feel like I have to if she is that close!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Nene's energy is SOOO dark that it is draining to watch the show anymore.  It's been like that for far too long.

Kenya is not far behind.  They are drowning in tit-for-tat vengefulness.  

I'd so much rather see the women getting along supporting each other in life.  Life is dramatic enough without personal conflicts every single step of the way.

Edited by Jextella
  • Like 1
  • Love 12
21 minutes ago, Jextella said:

Nene's energy is SOOO dark that it is draining to watch the show anymore.  It's been like that for far too long.

Kenya is not far behind.  They are drowning in tit-for-tat vengefulness.  

You are so right and so well said. 

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Well, it’s either that or a white old t-shirts- seems like there’s no in between with her

She's really overt this season. She showed up to the room in the red robe with her breasts all out pretending she didn't know. I couldn't believe she hopped the plane to Greece in her jammies with that single button barely holding the top together. I'm sick of all of them with their peek-a-boob dressing.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

NeNe's son has a YouTube channel? For what?  I remember him as being so lifeless on camera, what would he talk about?

Whatever scraps his mama throws him.

I tried to watch but despite her assurances that she would not post long messages because they were boring,she bored the fuck out of me with filler. Was there anything else she said besides the white dress black dress thing (and it hurts me to say this, but Nene and made some good points about the fuck up id ness of the situation?)

Did she end up changing dresses?

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Whatever scraps his mama throws him.

I tried to watch but despite her assurances that she would not post long messages because they were boring,she bored the fuck out of me with filler. Was there anything else she said besides the white dress black dress thing (and it hurts me to say this, but Nene and made some good points about the fuck up id ness of the situation?)

Did she end up changing dresses?

Yes, she changed into white.

This video analyzes what Nene said on her YouTube channel:

It gets particularly juicy around 11:45 and shows one of Nene's receipts. It turns out Yovanna DID record Cynthia! Her husband made her go back & deny it because it's illegal to record someone's conversation without their knowledge.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, NowVoyager said:

It gets particularly juicy around 11:45 and shows one of Nene's receipts. It turns out Yovanna DID record Cynthia! Her husband made her go back & deny it because it's illegal to record someone's conversation without their knowledge.

I think Nene put Yovanna up to recording the audio and encouraged her to share about it on the show.  And when Yovanna changed her mind only to say that she lied about the entire thing, it pissed Nene off.  Again, her reaction when the ladies where asking her about it in the unseen footage is so strange.  Cause if she knew there was in fact audio and apparently a transcript (did Yovanna transcribe the tape personally?) and she had that text, why wouldn't she just call Yovanna out about it instead of sitting there quietly.  The whole thing rings of a set up that fell through and Yovanna is the easy scapegoat because she was already coming across as desperate anyway.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5