Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E27: June, Chad & Pauline LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Episodes happen in episode time.  LIVE CHATS happen in episode time.  Do not spoil the LIVE CHATS with any external info. Let's enjoy the ride together. 

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Late to the show because my neighbor made me my favorite dessert and I had to go get it. That will be my eating habit for tonight! Hi fellow pounders!

You can't post that without revealing what it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😋

• Love 5

I sent my family out to dinner so I could chat live with you all even though they are only here for 4 days. My niece was going to be with them (she lives here) and I don’t like her so no big loss.

• LOL 14

Chad? 2 seasons of seeing him ride off into the sunset and he’s just an afterthought in his own episode? I think it’s punishment for writing a book about his journey.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

You can't post that without revealing what it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😋

She calls it Bob. I think it’s short for Robert Redford favorite dessert.

Edited by hoosiermom
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Try the Talenti Fudge Brownie Gelato if you get the chance. That, and Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato are to DIE for... 

Oh, they are.   I have banished both from our house until I meet my weight loss goal.  I seem to be in a bit of a plateau.

Dillon is dim.  I do feel sorry for him as I am not sure he will ever have a life apart from his mother.   They aren't in the same league of awfulness as Sean and his mother, but still.....

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Late to the show because my neighbor made me my favorite dessert and I had to go get it. That will be my eating habit for tonight! Hi fellow pounders!

Hey hoosiermom. What's your favorite dessert? One my favorites is lemon meringue pie.

• Love 1

I love that Pauline thinks Dillon is just gonna waltz out into the world and set it on fire with his awesome resume full of ... nothing.

"Washed my mother's vagina - 2001 - 2017"

"Called Uber Eats for delivery - 2017 - present"

"Sadly schlepped down the street while my mother shopped - 2017"

"Scrolled through Instagram for hotties - 2015 - present"

3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Did they ever say what happened to June's son?  Was it a long illness or something sudden?

I think he was shot. I vaguely recall her saying it was a "wrong place, wrong time" kind of thing. Mothers often don't know what their kids are up to, so who knows if he was into something or not?

OMG - how old is Dillon? He's huge. I can't imagine he dates - not because of his size, but his soft face & the hair. This is not dating material.

• Love 5

That's interesting what Dr. Now said about skin surgery not really having any actual physical pain.  I guess I never thought about it from that perspective... 

• Love 2
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Hey hoosiermom. What's your favorite dessert? One my favorites is lemon meringue pie.

I love lemon meringue pie! I made it once. Once. I was a kid and didn't realize what a pain it was. It came out great! I should try it again. Because I love lemon meringue pie. If I made it, I wouldn't share it. 

• LOL 5

Petty person that I am, it pisses me off that Pauline gets to have skin removal to lose weight without doing the work that others put in without getting that surgery.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

"I haven't been active lately."

"I've been sticking to the diet ... for the most part."

Gee, wonder how this is gonna turn out.

1 minute ago, aliya said:

OMG - how old is Dillon? He's huge. I can't imagine he dates - not because of his size, but his soft face & the hair. This is not dating material.

Well, Joe is getting divorced and is available

• LOL 6

I wanted to get a strawberry rhubarb pie today on my way home from work, but I told myself that I have enough fruit and frozen puff pastry dough and ice cream and about four dozen kinds of chocolate at home, so no pie for me.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love lemon meringue pie! I made it once. Once. I was a kid and didn't realize what a pain it was. It came out great! I should try it again. Because I love lemon meringue pie. If I made it, I wouldn't share it.

I would definitely lose weight on a meringue diet. Cookies, pie, it all makes me nauseated.

Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh, I so wish you could have had my mom's lemon meringue pie.   She made a wonderful pie crust for it.   Mine taste okay, but one of my children referred to mine as a "frankencrust" so I mostly make cobbers with fresh blackberries or peaches.   My cheat version of a lemon meringue pie is to put one of the lemon meringue puddings from Jello's temptations into a PF puffed pastry.   It passes, but isn't nearly as good as my mom's.   

I can tell this show isn't inspiring too much conversation.   It will not break a record for number of pages.

• Love 5
Just now, FormeryHeavyJ said:

A 37 lbs weight gain....I don't see how that's possible.

Let's start with basic math...….

more like basic biology. heh

• LOL 2
(edited)

Can't believe how it's possible you gained 37 pounds June? I can't see how it's possible to even imagine that you lost weight with the amount of marathon eating you must have been doing.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Typo.
  • Love 1

I’m gonna be honest witcha all. June is annoying. Pauline is infuriating. And the only thing imma gonna miss about this show is y’all♥️

• Love 9

Is everyone on this show on downers tonight? My god. The narration is flat, Dr Now's narration is flat, everyone seems like they're falling asleep.

ME INCLUDED.

2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

"I haven't been active lately."

"I've been sticking to the diet ... for the most part."

Gee, wonder how this is gonna turn out.

"I haven't been active lately." = I couldn't walk to the toilet

"I've been sticking to the diet ... for the most part." = as you know, oranges, crackers, grapes, and sugar free jam.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Hellga said:

That's interesting what Dr. Now said about skin surgery not really having any actual physical pain.  I guess I never thought about it from that perspective... 

I had a botched dental implant redone, which is pretty gruesome sounding. Dr. offered like 90 narcos. I didn’t fill the prescription. I waited in the couch all afternoon expecting pain and you know it never even felt slightly uncomfortable.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I can tell this show isn't inspiring too much conversation.   It will not break a record for number of pages.

I remember the time we had a lively, pages long conversation about peeling cucumbers.

• LOL 9