Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E27: June, Chad & Pauline LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Episodes happen in episode time.  LIVE CHATS happen in episode time.  Do not spoil the LIVE CHATS with any external info. Let's enjoy the ride together. 

• Start Topic

Pauline's self-destructive behavior continues to be a problem. Chad strives to be a better father and husband as he continues his journey. June's progress stalls when frequent travel and wedding plans cause her to slip back into bad . . .  

Bad what?  BAD WHAT? The suspense is killing me!  Okay, maybe not, because I had to look up June to try to remember who she is. Is she marrying her put upon partner or has June found a new girlfriend to draw into her world? 
Chad was a success story.  Still a success?  Still a story? I  suspect they had some leftover footage from his last update in which he played palate cleanser for Teretha. 
Finally, the wonder that is Pauline.  Mother of "Dilly". Pauline is on her third Where Are They Now?  What more can we learn?  How much more unlikable can she be?  Let's see.  

Let's all enjoy this dog's lunch of an episode.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast and West Coast showings.  

Original air date 2019.07.03

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Based on the marathon and no listing for next week, I assume this is the season ended. And they’re going out with a whimper. This episode was originally scheduled for last season. And they’ve had it available on demand for over a week. No spoilers

• Love 5

Hi all! Not feeling super great tonight so I've just had some disappointing grapes and then some raisin toast. Got out of work early for the holiday and took a nap until Jeopardy. Feeling a bit groggy but here for the snark.

• Love 4

Hi everyone!

I'd completely forgotten that Pauline's legs were FLAT from the backside.

Much like I'd forgotten that June existed at all.

HI POUNDERS!! I am off tomorrow so I can live chat without a care! 

My eating habit is half a turkey and swiss sandwich my husband scored from a catered lunch. I had a big lunch today with my son (salmon poke bowl at the local edgy ramen place) so I thought I wouldn't need anything else. I was mistaken. Oops. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

It’s a shame that the really honestly interesting people like Amber Rachdi won’t have anything to do with this show anymore for an update.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, cmpbl said:

Is it bad I've been looking forward to seeing  Pauline all week. lol

No.

Just finished PB on saltines for dinner.

1300 calories today. Maybe a bit hungry, but I'm going to a BBQ tomorrow and NOTHING is off limits, ssssoooooooooo...........

Missed commenting on Milla last week because laptop was being repaired.

Wish there had been a scene where someone told her. 'YOU ARE WEARING THE HOSPITAL SOCKS UPSIDE DOWN!! That is NOT a cute design, it is the anti-skid material.' 

LOLOLOL 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Good evening, Pounders!  Eating habit is going to be some Gelato later on this evening!

Talenti?

I'll be nomming Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto this evening...

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Wanda said:

It’s a shame that the really honestly interesting people like Amber Rachdi won’t have anything to do with this show anymore for an update.

I thought her social media activity violated her contract.

• Love 1

Pauline would be a lot more interesting if they showed her baby talking her “clients”(based on her interviews that she was a sex machine)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, babyhouseman said:

I watched the show online so this is my first chat. I've read the other chats.

Welcome!!!

My eating habit is poppy seed chicken casserole with cauliflower rice (instead of real rice) and steamed asparagus.  Dessert was a PF puffed pastry stuffed with a fresh peach and  a little ReddiWhip.    Mr TWoPper is still speaking to me after I served him cauliflower rice so that's good.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Talenti?

I'll be nomming Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto this evening...

Breyer's Brownie Swirl!  Got my soup spoon at the ready!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:

I thought her social media activity violated her contract.

She has said that she felt violated by the show’s policies like the showering scenes and others. She refuses to have anything to do with it. The instagramming came after she could have had an update or two.

• Useful 2