Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: New Craig, Who Dis?

• Start Topic

Shep adjusts to life with his new puppy, Little Craig. Chelsea holds Austen's feet to the fire, while Kathryn and Naomie get enlightened. when Cameran hosts an oyster roast for her 35th birthday party, she gets turnt, and Craig the human gets livid.

Wait, what? Cameran gets turnt? Does she become a zombie? Has the zombie apocalypse started and no one told me? Suddenly I find this episode must see TV. 

Original air date 2019.07.03

• LOL 5
14 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Wait, what? Cameran gets turnt? Does she become a zombie? Has the zombie apocalypse started and no one told me? Suddenly I find this episode must see TV. 

Original air date 2019.07.03

Turnt vs turned two entirely different things!! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, RedHawk said:

Does Shep honestly think viewers will find his naming the dog Little Craig funny? He’s becoming a real asshole. 

I'm intrigued by his comments on "owning" Craig. To my ears it sounded like he's been lending $s to Craig. Otherwise, why comment on how much he costs you?

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

I'm intrigued by his comments on "owning" Craig. To my ears it sounded like he's been lending $s to Craig. Otherwise, why comment on how much he costs you?

I don't know if Shep has been lending money to Craig. I interpret that comment as Shep just being a huge bully and "owning" Craig. In Shep's world, Shep is wealthier, smarter, etc---so that means he can "own" the little people. 

• Love 18
12 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I’ve loved this show since day 1. However, it’s time to let it go with some dignity. It’s no longer interesting or about Southern or Charm or polo or plantations or fancy balls or dinners in fabulous Charleston restaurants. It’s about drunken frat boys and girls who really should hold themselves in higher esteem vis-à-vis men. Thanks for the memories, Southern Charm. 

I mean the polo scenes were of a convicted felon, the balls were fake for the show and they didn’t get filming permission to film in any real high end places so I don’t see much of a change.

• LOL 3
  • Love 20

I’m drinking wine and have cooed at every glimpse of Little Craig on screen. I have nothing but good thoughts for he and Shep and hope Shep loves on/takes care of him appropriately. Other thoughts. Cam is scratching her scalp almost as much as Kathryn. Dry shampoo issues? Human Craig gets cuter and cuter. Kathryn crying during the meditation gave me all the feels. 

• Love 7

Uhh...is this the episode where the producers fell out of love with Craig? Between that weird, no-reason fight with Austen and including the scene where Naomie said Craig used to call her a f#&+ing c@&t when she wanted to stay in at night....eeesh.

Also, it was so telling when Dani and Kathryn came up during the fight and Cameron kept saying, “No, it’s real. It’s real.” I didn’t hear exactly what Dani and Kathryn said, but it basically seemed like Cameron was assuring them it was a real fight and not a staged fight for the cameras and storyline. I know reality TV is all producer-manipulated and not that real, and I like when we can see behind that.

• Love 10

I’m probably overthinking this, but in the preview for next week, a certain person is reintroduced with a shot of her walking in tall, black boots. I hope that is (not?) an explicit connection to the boots Cameron spotted on Shep’s floor this episode. 

(edited)

Craig is losing it. I almost wonder if it's the constant poking by the group that's made it easy to snap, but at the same time he clearly lost a bunch of marbles this ep and that's on him. 

Shep, however, takes the cake with defending his use of white trash hairdresser and then saying he doesn't want to be around "rednecks". Classy. They always give his behavior a pass and that's obnoxious.

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 16

Wow, calling Naomie the c word - lots more was going on in that relationship than Naomie being a control freak. It also seems that Craig is truly delusional about her feelings about the break-up.

• Love 15

Craig sure does believe his own hype. This is at least the second time he's said he's the best thing that ever happened to Naomie. What a freaking joke. Taking out the reality tv show career fame, he lied and forced her to lie about taking the bar exam, finally took the exam years after he said he was going to, has done exactly nothing with that degree, procrastinates on everything, has to have an assistant help him plan a party, started a sewing business that he can't fill orders for, but he's the catch compared to a practicing doctor? Ok sure.

• Love 23
14 minutes ago, rideashire said:

Craig is losing it. I almost wonder if it's the constant poking by the group that's made it easy to snap, but at the same time he clearly lost a bunch of marbles this ep and that's on him. 

Shep, however, takes the cake with defending his use of white trash hairdresser and then saying he doesn't want to be around "rednecks". Classy. They always give his behavior a pass and that's obnoxious.

What's weird is that weren't he and Austen bonding about Shep and Whitney being assholes the last episode? So now he hates Austen simply because Austen left a bar early? I buy Austen's story of events, he probably just texted Craig and said he was at the bar and if Craig was out he should come hang and Craig did and got pissed when Austen left. That's dumb. 

Why does Cam always give Shep a pass? That was a great opportunity for her to explain to him why he was being a massive asshole about Madison and she just passively says hmm.

Chelsea is great. Digging into that cake, lol. Cameran is a lot more fun with she's with her real friends and drunk. 

Craig still loves Naomie and can't stand it that she broke up with him. He cannot even fathom the idea that there is someone better out there for her. The looks of wtf on Danni, Kathryn, and Cam's faces, lol. 

Shep's an idiot and naming your dog after a "friend" (frenemy?) is so dumb and not funny. 

• Love 21

I thought it was interesting that Naomi said she would have no problem going on the trip if she wasn't in a relationship with Metul.  As Cam (?) said so it's not about Craig.  It's about Metul.  That's not good.

I wonder if Eliza is going to end up with Little Craig.  I just can't see Shep caring long term for a dog.  The novelty is going to wear off sooner than later.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Oh Craig.  You’re delusional.  Naomi has not exactly been coy about the fact that a guy with ambition is important to her.    I did laugh that he seems to think that she doesn’t travel with Matul.  They travel quite a bit from what I’ve seen on Instagram.  

I think Craig is a hardcore pothead at this point.   I think he enjoyed the lifestyle that Naomi’s parents afforded him.  I used to be on the fence about who was the bad guy in Naomi/Craig.  I’m now leaning towards Craig.  He’s cute, but boy he’s lost.   

Is it just me or or does this group just seem so immature/directionless/entitled compared to the New Orleans group.  I don’t love all of the New Orleans group, but their issues are realistic/serious and the cast seems to have lives beyond the Bravo universe.  

I still like Cam, Chelsea, and honestly Whitney, but the rest is kind blah at this point.  I’m sad too, because I used to really like Shep.  He went from being a guy that didn’t like to see people singled out to callously calling a woman “white trashy”.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
(edited)
3 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

did laugh that he seems to think that she doesn’t travel with Matul.  They travel quite a bit from what I’ve seen on Instagram.  

Seriously to the point that some people have theorized he couldn’t be a real resident because the travel so much. Plus she also seems to enjoy working and having a good balance where she isn’t constantly traveling.

Hey Craig I get you may have stopped following her on IG and she and Metul have been to France and not Thailand but Bali so same difference. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I thought it was interesting that Naomi said she would have no problem going on the trip if she wasn't in a relationship with Metul.  As Cam (?) said so it's not about Craig.  It's about Metul.  That's not good.

I wonder if Eliza is going to end up with Little Craig.  I just can't see Shep caring long term for a dog.  The novelty is going to wear off sooner than later.

I think I see it differently. Naomie has this new relationship that she cares about and an ex-boyfriend that still has feelings for her. If she were single it wouldn't matter about Craig and his feelings because it's just her. But she is going to care about how her new boyfriend would feel about it. And I couldn't blame Metul if he felt weird about his girlfriend going on a trip with a fairly recent exboyfriend with some bad history. If she and Craig had been done for a while and had settled back into being friends or at least friendly, it would be one thing, but they're not there yet.

• Love 19
(edited)
1 hour ago, Anonysaurus said:

I think I see it differently. Naomie has this new relationship that she cares about and an ex-boyfriend that still has feelings for her. If she were single it wouldn't matter about Craig and his feelings because it's just her. But she is going to care about how her new boyfriend would feel about it. And I couldn't blame Metul if he felt weird about his girlfriend going on a trip with a fairly recent exboyfriend with some bad history. If she and Craig had been done for a while and had settled back into being friends or at least friendly, it would be one thing, but they're not there yet.

Completely agree! Naomie and Craig have not worked out a friend dynamic, probably because they were never friends, and Craig keeps bringing up their past relationship and not respecting boundaries of her new relationship. I think it’s a really healthy boundary to set that she will hang out in groups when it’s not Craig’s event, and won’t go on a trip with him and the friends she met through him without Metul. I mean just last week Craig was insisting that people who are broken up don’t hang out.

Also, for everyone insisting that Naomie only started dating Craig to get on the show she has turned down two guaranteed filmed events Craig’s lame pillow party and the trip. 

Little Craig was adorable, as was Craig and Elvis but so was Lamar Jr and Palmer on the playground when she is looking back at him to see if he is coming with her.

Given his size in one of the TH Shep does manage to keep Craig alive for a few months so that’s good.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 8
(edited)

I still can’t get over the fact that Craig thinks that the fact that Metul works so can’t go to all of the 11 million weddings Naomie gets invited to is a reason she can’t be happy with him!

Edited by biakbiak
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14

Can we just keep dog Craig and get rid of the human one? Human Craig, as the seasons go on, is starting to remind me of the friends I had who never slowed their roll on the pleasures of youth, and got to the point that if they weren’t the right exact level of high and/or drunk, they were just exhausting. I seriously have no issues with habitual pot use - smoke away! - but if it impacts your life, as it can with some folks - it can make you an emotional, explosive asshole like Craig. 

That said, I love drunk Cameran. Bad look if it happened on the reg. Hilarious occasional buffoonery.

I need to book a photo shoot with my dogs, lol. All of mine are crappy iPhone shots. I need a professional! 

• Love 15

I can’t stand Naomi. I think she’s a bitter, unhappy mean girl at heart. That said, Craig is a hot mess and is very much in denial about the demise of their relationship. “We broke up for no reason.” Sure, if being miserable and dysfunctional aren’t actually reasons. 

I don’t follow Shep on Instagram but rumor is that Litttle Craig hasn’t made any recent appearances. I’d be just SHOCKED* if he couldn’t handle the responsibility of a puppy and ended up either rehoming him or giving him back to the breeder. 

*please note extreme sarcasm

10 hours ago, Thumper said:

As much as I disliked her, I have already forgotten the name of that awful woman who shows up next week.  Ugh.

Ashley. You’re welcome! 

• Love 7
(edited)
49 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

can’t stand Naomi. I think she’s a bitter, unhappy mean girl at heart. That sa

I am biased because I have not liked lying lazy ass who would always forget his wallet and be mean when lightly challenged by anyone Craig from jump but I actually really liked how she took ownership of the shitty dynamic between them and said that he triggers her and makes her not be who she wants to be. She didn’t blame him she stated that their relationship drew out her worst qualities and is trying to work on them and become a better person.

i mean even Kathryn who usually doesn’t stand up for anyone but herself, not necessarily blaming her because of the complicated nature of the reality and the reality show, agreed with Cam and Danni that Naomie is actually happy.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 10

Craig. It's over buddy. She doesn't love you anymore. Get yourself some serious help. Your life is a complete mess. Thank god this guy has a big Southern Charm paycheck because he would be couch surfing all over Charleston if he didn't.  

I feel like we missed a huge piece of what went down with Austen. Craig kept yelling that Austen said he had to leave the bar because Chelsea told him to be home by 11 and Austen's ex girlfriend (Chelsea) was running his life. Huh? I don't understand wtf was going on there.  

The convo between Shep and Cam in the car was interesting. He admitted he's a snob, and feels entitled. He thinks he's better than most people. Wow. Straight outta the horse's mouth. Thanks for the insight, Shep. As if we haven't figured that out already. 

• Love 10
13 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

Is it just me or or does this group just seem so immature/directionless/entitled compared to the New Orleans group.  I don’t love all of the New Orleans group, but their issues are realistic/serious and the cast seems to have lives beyond the Bravo universe.  

This. The New Orleans group just seems older, but they are basically in the same age range as this cast. The guys on this cast seem to be dude bros that do not grow up. Also, none of the cast in this franchise has much of anything going on. Cam has being a parent issues, but even that really is not much of a story. Katherine has all the Thomas stuff, but I imagine that cannot be delved into too much because that is an ongoing legal issue. I do not really like anyone on this franchise anymore. All the charm has worn off.

I have to admit I just do not care about Naomie and Craig's issues. I thought Naomie was horrible last season, but Craig seems to be taking over for her this season. I think they are both horrible. It feels like practically every season that there is endless Craig and Naomie drama. Just be cordial to each other on camera and get a new storyline.

I really wish someone would call Shep on all his shit. He seems to get away with everything, because he is Shep.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

The convo between Shep and Cam in the car was interesting. He admitted he's a snob, and feels entitled. He thinks he's better than most people. Wow. Straight outta the horse's mouth. Thanks for the insight, Shep. As if we haven't figured that out already. 

Isn’t it funny how Shep was just a fun, sweetly goofy good-time guy in the first two seasons, and then he gradually devolved into...THIS?!

Whoever mentioned a few posts above that this show has done him no favors is absolutely correct. If anything, I think all the extra money/exposure/opportunities being a Bravolebrity has afforded him has gone straight to his head, and his former slight sense of entitlement has gotten even worse with age. He’s lost his innocent simple Southern boy shtick and become this embittered, entitled snot just skating by on his former pickup lines and status. 

It’s also been an open secret in certain circles that he pretty much sleeps with any women he chooses now(aka sext’s cross-country trolling for random pussy). So the motivation for him to settle down is a big joke.

Not only is he turning into T-Rav 2.0, but he’s also turning into another Whitney, only without the style or class. He used to make fun of Whitney’s snooty, pretentious nature and now he’s knowingly feeding into it. Very disappointing to watch, and seeing Craig and Austen circling their own drains of loserdom is equally depressing to witness. At least Thomas and even JD had actual careers going on.

• Love 15

Cameran told him this episode “I just don’t know what to say anymore.” The first couple of seasons she was into the idea of him settling down and having babies. Now she sees it’s just a lost cause.

It was mean of him to say she was lame even before she become a mother. Pursuing a new career in real estate, being in a healthy relationship...yeah, that’s just so lame, Shep. 

• Love 16
16 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I hope Shep finds a good home for Little Craig, because we know Shep caring for a puppy is not going to last.

He seemed like Cameron with Palmer -- like he was holding an alien.  Meanwhile, Cameron seemed to have more genuine affection for the puppy than her daughter.

Chelsea...I love her.  I think she's beautiful, funny, genuinely cool.  But it looks like she's spending too much time in the sun; her skin is looking leathery.

Kathryn has never looked more horrible with the bad roots.  Being with Thomas sure is hard on a woman I guess.  As were the drugs she was likely on.

Earlier this season, I mentioned thinking that Naomi isn't over Craig.  Boy was I wrong about that.  She's done. He isn't.  Naomi seems happy, mature, humble.  I didn't like her at all before.  Maybe being with Craig is hard on a woman.  

Meanwhile, I never thought I'd say this, but I am looking forward to Ashley's return.

• Love 7
(edited)

Craig is an interesting case - on one hand, he’s insightful about the feelings and dynamics going on between others; on the other, he’s blind and delusional about the feelings and dynamics pertaining to his own relationships.

That dichotomy is common in sociopaths and people with personality disorders because studying others is important to con targets or keep up appearances - but Craig’s mindset remains a mystery to me.

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

Craig taking a jab at his friends (exactly whom it is unclear):  "You guys are like a mirror-image of America right now!"  Whaaaaaat? 

Shep telling Craig in response that he is being "draconian."  Oh my God, I'm laughing, but probably not for reasons that the show would want or appreciate.  

Cameran's party is the official demarcation of this show becoming Kafkaesque.  I will continue to watch, but I don't think it's going to get better.  

I don't know exactly when the watershed moment happened, but it's a sad commentary on the show that I think Ashely will be in good company this season, whereas she stood out like a sore thumb last season.

• Love 3

I’m just curious about why, on the one hand, everyone seemed chill and was looking for a good time and on the other hand Craig was looking to Godzilla Tokyo?

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Am I the only one who noticed the strange guy who walked Puppy Craig into the party until they neared the cameras and he gave the leash to Shep?  Is that the dog Nanny so Shep looks caring and loving but someone else really has all the dirty work? The Douche persona is complete!

• Love 7
50 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I’m just curious about why, on the one hand, everyone seemed chill and was looking for a good time and on the other hand Craig was looking to Godzilla Tokyo?

Coke and fireball is a hell of a thing.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Nantango said:

Am I the only one who noticed the strange guy who walked Puppy Craig into the party until they neared the cameras and he gave the leash to Shep?  Is that the dog Nanny so Shep looks caring and loving but someone else really has all the dirty work? The Douche persona is complete!

I noticed that guy and wondered if he was the dog nanny, too.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Nantango said:

He’s Shep’s bff. He is always hanging out with Shep, Austin and Craig on IG. They love to do stupid videos of themselves even when the show isn’t filming.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Anonysaurus said:

Can someone explain to me why Shep's business is basically just making hats with the American flag on them. How is that profitable? You can get anything with the flag on it, how is his special?

It sells because it’s on the show and the PGA continues to love and two his main business is collecting interest on his trust fund. 

• LOL 1

I didn't really need the Cam drink count.  Anyone watching could have counted for themselves if so inclined.  It took it to a weird place.  

And Cam, no you do not need Botox now.  But LOL at Chelsea getting a "halfway to 70" cake.

• Love 8