Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E03: Whacktivity Competition #1; Nominations #1

Message added by Lady Calypso

Quick reminder to keep any live feeds spoilers out of all episode threads. That includes any hints or about things going on outside of the episode threads. Thanks! 

• Start Topic

What kind of a guy has no idea that following a girl wearing only a towel into an empty room isn't exactly a comfortable situation? Ovi just followed Christie in and plopped down on a bed, while she's awkwardly picking up her clothes to change into, like they're just settling in for a convo. She actually had to say something about needing to figure out a system for getting dressed before he got a clue. 

(edited)
6 hours ago, greyflannel said:

What kind of a guy has no idea that following a girl wearing only a towel into an empty room isn't exactly a comfortable situation? Ovi just followed Christie in and plopped down on a bed, while she's awkwardly picking up her clothes to change into, like they're just settling in for a convo. She actually had to say something about needing to figure out a system for getting dressed before he got a clue. 

I just think he was just clueless.  As soon as she mentioned needing to find a place to dress he immediately jumped up to leave.  But she said no so he hilariously volunteered that she could go change on the floor under his bed, lol.

Edited by green
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, green said:

I just think he was just clueless.  As soon as she mentioned needing to find a place to dress he immediately jumped up to leave.  But she said no so he hilarious volunteered that she could go change on the floor under his bed, lol.

I agree he was just clueless, I just don't get how you can be that unaware. The change under the bed comment was a crack up, though.

(edited)
36 minutes ago, greyflannel said:

I agree he was just clueless, I just don't get how you can be that unaware. The change under the bed comment was a crack up, though.

I think that at that time he caught on and was just fumbling for words and (hopefully) meant she could get under his covers to change... which isn't a great suggestion either 😃

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

I think that at that time he caught on and was just fumbling for words and (hopefully) meant she could get under his covers to change...

My take as well...

6 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

which isn't a great suggestion either 😃

...exactly.  😄

• Useful 1