Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E08: Week 8: Amsterdam

• Start Topic

Hmmmm, I am JUST now noticing that that Garrett is kinda cute! IF he shaved that sparse side crap off his face and maybe went for a nicely clipped moustache and goatee type beard instead. Also if he de-bouffanted his hair and let it grow long and straight. Yeah Baybay!

• Love 6

Pathological liars always say "honestly" and "that's the truth."

6 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

Hmmmm, I am JUST now noticing that that Garrett is kinda cute! IF he shaved that sparse side crap off his face and maybe went for a nicely clipped moustache and goatee type beard instead. Also if he de-bouffanted his hair and let it grow long and straight. Yeah Baybay!

In other words if he looked completely different? 

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
Just now, bosawks said:

I’m siding with the lord on this one. 

Luke and Hannah belong together.....

Yes! What God Has Put Together Let No Man Put Asunder.

Is Luke the only one who has not professed his lurv for Hannah?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Hannah is such a dumbass sending Mike home but I’m not surprised as they didn’t have as much chemistry but I think miss vanilla white bread held back with him. 

Unpopular opinion but I like Garrett. His poking at Luke until he explodes is so funny to me.  I’ve always been rooting for Peter. So drama free and soft spoken and those puppy dog eyes are adorable. I want those two to stay. Tyler is just so extra to me. I never noticed this before but his speech pattern is so weird, like he’s too cool or lazy to enunciate or something. 

And Jed and that jacket need to go. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 20

I am an hour behind.  But for the love of God, Hannah, your conversations are absolutely mind-numbingly BORING.  And please remove the words "like" and "buuut" from your vocabulary.  Cannot take it anymore.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, talktoomuch said:

In other words if he looked completely different

Lol, Yeah!! 

But it's really just a change of hair. Head and facial. No plastic surgery needed.

• Love 4

Oh yeah when she says it’s her heart and her gut, we know it’s Luke. Even dumbass Hannah knows how nonsensical her choice is. Oh my shower god Lukes cackling like a super villain that just finished his death ray!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Mswldflwr said:

Hannah, your conversations are absolutely mind-numbingly BORING.  And please remove the words "like" and "buuut" from your vocabulary.

But that would leave her with saying absolutely nothing. Which, after thinking about it, would be an improvement.

Yeah, go home Garrett and take that smart-ass smirk with you.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

OMG. Hannah just said "Luke and I's relationship."

Somebody always ends up saying it in every single Bachelor/Bachelorette cycle. And I still ask myself every cycle, Why do I watch this?"

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, seasons said:

"Luke and I's relationship is complicated. "

Every freaking season, like clockwork. These people should have to attend a mandatory grammar class before filming starts.

• Love 9

Maybe the FS is in a windmill? Grasping at straws here.

I'm irked previews show Luke being sent home. Spoiler alert. But maybe he come back on the last episode, with a Neil Lane ring, and proposes! I do remember some weeks ago CH telling Hannah some dude bought a ring and is back to propose. So there's that hope.

• Love 1

Oh Luke pulled the Hail Mary Jesus card to get a rose. It’s all about winning to him. I kind of figured he would because the previews were kept showing the “I’ve had sex and Jesus still loves me” scene and it could be none other than Luke. Curious to find out the sex in a windmill thing, does she mean on this recent trip to the Netherlands??

The remaining bachelors are going to implode when they see Luke and his smug, smirking, gloating self come back with a rose. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I'm going to guess that one of the overnights involves a small hotel (maybe a one- or two-room B&B arrangement) inside an actual, refurbished windmill?

Before Luke's overnight, of course.

Edited by adhoc
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Was sitting drinking wine with my hubby and I was watching the bachelorette (he stopped questioning my TV viewing choices a long time ago. He said “why do you watch this crap” and I said “because of the snark on this forum”

Thank you all for your brilliance.

• LOL 2
  • Love 17

When Hannah was crying with Mike because paintings are pretty she looked like she was asking for help from an older mentor or teacher, not a boyfriend.

His acting was not very good in the car ride.  He didn't seem that bummed.

• Love 10

If Luke were really her final choice the producers would have never shown us all these terrible things about him. We've had assholes before but none this blatantly shown, especially for so long.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, talktoomuch said:

If Luke were really her final choice the producers would have never shown us all these terrible things about him. We've had assholes before but none this blatantly shown, especially for so long.

It will all be worth it just to watch that scene where she tells him she had sex in a windmill! I can’t stop laughing. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 11

There is a moment in that preview after she sends Luke P home after he calls her a mini golf slut or whatever, where you might actually see her brain finally putting all the pieces together. "So all the guys hate him...I have caught him in several lies...he didnt respect my choice when I asked him to leave... he tries to make me feel bad about myself...acts super possessive and has clear anger issues... Luke actually not that great of a guy?!?"

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

There is a moment in that preview after she sends Luke P home after he calls her a mini golf slut or whatever, where you might actually see her brain finally putting all the pieces together. "So all the guys hate him...I have caught him in several lies...he didnt respect my choice when I asked him to leave... he tries to make me feel bad about myself...acts super possessive and has clear anger issues... Luke actually not that great of a guy?!?"

Oh @tennisgurl aren't you so cute. Pretending like there's a brain.

• LOL 15
  • Love 7

I predict the sending Luke home is another setup. He will never just leave. He will have the car turn around or something. She's going to end up with him. I can just see them now on GMA the day after the proposal airs. 

Great message all this sends to women, especially young women, about putting up with assholes and making excuses for them.

• Love 13

One of the commercials tonight promo'd the sent-home bachelor will be on GMA tomorrow. I wonder which one it will be. Maybe it'll be a group interview.

4 minutes ago, seasons said:

Great message all this sends to women, especially young women, about putting up with assholes and making excuses for them.

Willie Nelson song: "Mamas, don't let your daughters grow up to watch Bachelor(ette)."

• Love 2
(edited)
42 minutes ago, TiredMe said:

Wait? Hannah did it in the windmill? Like in Amsterdam?

This is all I came in here to confirm. I missed most of tonight's episode, had no interest in the final group date because everyone and their mother knew Luke wasn't going anywhere. But I watched the previews and I thought I was hearing things.

That maybe her accent was so strong I misunderstood her. Because I was pretty sure I heard her say she fucked in a windmill. And was very confused. But apparently I didn't mishear what she said. Well okay then. Honestly, Luke's certainty that Hannah would never do anything in the Fantasy Suite was the biggest joke. 

This isn't a spoiler but I think most assume she's bringing Jed and Tyler to the Final 3 and I'm just going to say it that yeah she probably slept with them both. 

eta: Here's the thing, we all know Luke is an asshole and so when this Fantasy Suite episode airs many will mention what a slut shaming dick he is. And he very likely will be.

But the thing is, as this season has progressed, I'm finding it harder to feel sorry for Hannah that she allowed the situation to get to that point where it took his full on slut shaming her for her to finally eliminate his ass for good. 

Maya Angelou said it, "when a person shows you who they are, believe them". This wasn't a case of Luke's being nothing but kind and funny and charming to Hannah and a dick to the guys. She saw Luke's asshole MANY times on display and at times directed towards her and she continued to keep him. And so shocker, a judgmental, narcissistic, arrogant, possessive tool turned out to be a slut shamer too. I for one am just shocked by this. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 22
(edited)
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

This is all I came in here to confirm. I missed most of tonight's episode, had no interest in the final group date because everyone and their mother knew Luke wasn't going anywhere. But I watched the previews and I thought I was hearing things.

That maybe her accent was so strong I misunderstood her. Because I was pretty sure I heard her say she fucked in a windmill. And was very confused. But apparently I didn't mishear what she said. Well okay then. Honestly, Luke's certainty that Hannah would never do anything in the Fantasy Suite was the biggest joke. 

This isn't a spoiler but I think most assume she's bringing Jed and Tyler to the Final 3 and I'm just going to say it that yeah she probably slept with them both. 

You got to watch this episode.  I don't think she into Tyler like that.  It's got be Jed IMO.

She was likely planning on sleeping with Jed and Luke, but Luke put a stop to that.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 1