Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E08: Week 8: Amsterdam

• Start Topic

I’m starting to wonder if Hannah is actually a sadist. She wants to know everyone’s worse experiences, give them electric shocks, screams about wanting to see blood when they played rugby. I assumed that Luke would be the one on jail by the end of the show, but maybe not...

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
(edited)
5 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Connor is a sweet guy. But his voice drives me crazy. 

Cut him some slack. The boy can't help it, he's just going through puberty.

At least he got some travel overseas for it, and a valid passport. That's something. He can use the passport to get to BIP.

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
(edited)

Oh Connor, chin up, paradise is just round the corner. I really don’t give a flying fuck about who Hannah picks as long as it’s not Tyler. Despite that flop of a date and the mumbling, I’d like a whole season of Tyler and he’s the only reason I watched this season. So of course, he’s going to make me hate him if he gets picked as TB, right?

And trajectory is the word of the day. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Connor is a sweet guy. But his voice drives me crazy. 

Amen to that. Vocal fry is something I normally hear only with women and his voice is something I could never get used to. He seemed sweet and sincere. He should not have gone to see her and at least get to enjoy Amsterdam on the group date.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Oh Connor, chin up, paradise is just round the corner. I really don’t give a flying fuck about who Hannah picks as long as it’s not Tyler. Despite that flop of a date and the mumbling, I’d like a whole season of Tyler and he’s the only reason I watched this season. So of course, he’s going to make me hate him if he gets picked as TB, right?

I wish she would've freed him for paradise.  Tyler would've been so sexy on paradise.  She doesn't want him but probably didn't want him with one of her enemies, either.  Ha!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Despite that flop of a date and the mumbling, I’d like a whole season of Tyler and he’s the only reason I watched this season.

I used to be on the Tyler Train, but that date made me dislike him so much that I'm all in for him NOT to be the next Bach. "Can't stand ya, Tyler Costanza."

That art studio took me back to my five years of life drawing while pursuing my BFA. By the fifth year, we told the models: "Put your clothes on!" And p.s., that woman artist sucked. I would have killed those sketches of both Mike and Whatshername.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

OMG, to see those Rembrandts in person? The Girl With the Pearl Earring? Incredible.

So is she crying because she's sending Mike home? Editors compared her to the painting with the woman holding the big sword. So I guess it's "See ya, don't wanna be ya, Mike."

Mike for next Bach, please.

• Love 12

Is this show on a budget, sending guys home before the RC? Amsterdam is one of the most expensive cities in Europe so I guess there's that.

Now there's four left, right? So we know who gets the HTs.

3 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I actually like how determined Mike seems to be on having a good time on his dates

Even when he's with that wet blanket Hannah.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Is this show on a budget, sending guys home before the RC? Amsterdam is one of the most expensive cities in Europe so I guess there's that.

Now there's four left, right? So we know who gets the HTs.

Even when he's with that wet blanket Hannah.

Still 5.     Jed, Tyler, Peter, Garret and Luke

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, bosawks said:

I’m actually relieved every time she doesn’t give one of them a rose. 

Freedom!!!!!!

Probably not a good sign.....

LOL! I know, it makes me happy too. Those boys all get to live another day.

Hoping Luke has one crazy-ass family, with road kill in the basement freezer and a mom that chugs booze right from the bottle and a sister with more tats than Adam Levine. That will be worth putting up with this tedious season.

Just now, nutty1 said:

5 left. 2 roses, 3 guys. Peter, Garrett and Luke. 

Oh, cr*p. So I hope Peter Pilot goes home. For the reasons I posted above!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)

Jed always looks grim, I can’t imagine him having a good time. Hannah veers between bossy and demanding and sobbing. I have no idea what she would be like in real life.

I don’t think any of these guys are really into her and are saying I’m falling in love to get air time. 

Edited by Madding crowd
  • Love 17

I like Tyler but he really pissed me off with that snide ,5'8" villain comment. One cannot help how tall or short one is.

* Just a big pet peeve of mine as mother of a 6 footer and his barely 5 foot 6 inch older brother.

• Love 12

Is literally like “I know I’m a dumbass but I don’t care.”

God is he still whining? Seriously? THEY have bad character?!? 

People won’t be kind to Luke because he’s awful. Hannah is so just...what?

• Love 4
(edited)

Ok, how many of Luke’s dates are him whining about everybody else being mean to him.

At this point I would think she’d dump him out of sheer tedium.

He’s not that good of a manipulator, she’s just a moron.

Edited by bosawks
  • LOL 1
  • Love 22

Luke, shut the freak up.  You are ruining your chances of getting that HT that I so want to see. Ask about how much Hannah is enjoying her JOURNEY and what Hannah thinks about whatever, just as long as the subject is HANNAH. Only then are you guaranteed a rose.

That, and throw her down on that couch and make out. That works too.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Hannah crying seeing the beautiful artwork, but I don’t think she knows what an amazing opportunity to see such great art with no one else around.

She’s crying because she’s sending another guy home and doesn’t realize he’s yet another quality guy go home and is keeping Luke and Jed.

Her focus on superficialities and flattery is disappointing- I expected more from her (well I’m a Georgia Bulldog and she is “Roll Tide” - so we will see things differently 😜 🏈).

I think her lack of experience with men is what is leading to her choices - I was 26 and made an even worse choice - unless she picks Luke...

I thought she would be a good bachelorette, but she’s a crying mess which is a crying shame.

• Love 11

Luke is like a cockroach.... impossible to get rid off.... Garret had best be careful....Hannah has shown she tends to take Luke’s side in a sort of misplaced protectiveness as she perceives he is getting ganged up on by the mean guys.  

• Love 9
(edited)
11 minutes ago, bosawks said:

He’s not that good of a manipulator, she’s just a moron.

He has time to become a better one, but I am personally relieved that he is too stupid to be able to get away with it -  but afraid he will learn from mistakes.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Love 8

I'm on Luke's side at the moment, I'm tired of Garrett's smartassery too. Just STFU Garrett. You are so high school.

Yeay, I was just getting ready to tell Luke to leave, and Luke left. Ha ha!

I'll bet Garrett puts the salami back on the tray. He's just that kind of guy.

All the good guys have been sent home. *sigh*

• Love 4
(edited)

IMO Garett knows he's going home.  Hannah is obvious.  So he's said f it and wants to drag Luke down with him.  She's not choosing him over Luke or Peter.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Useful 2
  • Love 17

Dropping the baloney is a phrase I think we'll be using in the future.  

A Garrett vs. Luke showdown. Gosh. Who goes home? Too bad they already showed us the previews of when Luke goes home.  Looks like the show already dropped the baloney on this one.  (Wow, found a way to work it in already!)

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
Just now, dirtypop90 said:

IMO Garett knows he was going home.  Hannah is obvious.  So he's said f it and wants to drag Luke down with him.

I hope Garrett is going home. His smirking and smiling and winking at Luke is more creepy than anything Luke has said or done. Then asking Luke if he is crushing on him (I paraphrase), Garrett is full on flirting with Luke. Talk about a Wrong Reasons guy, Garrett's it. I don't even want to see him on BIP.

• Love 11