Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E08: Week 8: Amsterdam

• Start Topic

Hannah and a date take a romantic boat trip along Amsterdam's canals; a bachelor puts his heart on the line, prompting Hannah to make an unexpected decision; the three-on-one date becomes explosive.

Airs July 1, 2019.

Hannah must be really doctored up; she doesn't sound great.

Hannah: ....slow to say how I feel...protective of my heart....know I should open up and not be afraid...

Me:  No, don't open up! Be afraid!

Damn, her producer really is good.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

Did jed just say "We're english?"  I said I was done snarking about Jed  but he makes it SO hard.  

He also refused to give a straight answer to the lady’s question about how long they had known each other,.... in fact, he was border line rude, IMO.  

• Love 8
(edited)

Now that I have my first HDTV, I can't stop staring at Hannah's plastic eyelashes. They are white on top. What's up with that?

Does this show run an ad for old people who have been married forever so they can chat with the B and her date? It happens in every foreign city. i was wanting the man to pipe up and say they really are not married and are only sitting together because the show's editor told them to, and paid them each a hundred Amsterdam bucks to follow the script.

4 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

Did jed just say "We're english?"  I said I was done snarking about Jed  but he makes it SO hard.  

Even he doesn't want to admit he's American. That, or he's just a dumb ass. Take your pick.

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, talktoomuch said:

So Tyler and Jed are her top 2? No spoilers. Just asking.

It would be a spoiler if we answered, no matter what the answer! 😮

• Useful 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, nutty1 said:
5 minutes ago, talktoomuch said:

So Tyler and Jed are her top 2? No spoilers. Just asking.

It would be a spoiler if we answered, no matter what the answer! 😮

Awww...damnit. Ok. Guesses are welcome. 😏

3 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

Jed is the first to get a second 1-on-1.  But he has no personality and I see no spark.  I don't get it.  

I don't either. Seems so forced. But she keeps choosing him first even in group settings.

Edited by talktoomuch
1 minute ago, dirtypop90 said:

Jed is the first to get a second 1-on-1.  But he has no personality and I see no spark.  I don't get it.  

I see no personality in Hannah, so IMO they are perfect for each other.

1 minute ago, nutty1 said:

The new trend must be for the lead to tell multiple contestants she or he loves them. 

Yes, so at the end when she must make up her decision between the two men she "loves," she can do a couple Mesnicks, cry a lot, sob into CH's arms, and look wistfully off into the sunset while she makes up her mind which is her One True Luv.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

The new trend must be for the lead to tell multiple contestants she or he loves them. 

Hasn't she only told one?

2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Oh, man, Hannah's "conversation" over dinner with Jed is so freaking painful. Girl doesn't have a brain cell in that head.

Neither does. IMO

1 minute ago, talktoomuch said:

I don't either. Seems so forced. But she keeps choosing him first even in group settings.

Yes.  She definitely wants him. I just don't know why. His so-so singing? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, TheFinalRose said:

Jed's face is more "oh crap, how do i get out of this?" than "you are my true luv 4-evah.

Especially when he said something like, "My heart just fell through the earth." Ha ha. When your heart sinks, that is not a good thing. Freudian slip? Maybe. Maybe not.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

I think that premature recap-ulation a couple of weeks ago broke our thread. We have lost so many of our live recappers. ☹

2 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

All the scoop is in the spoiler thread!

But if I get spoiled it's like I care.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, adhoc said:

The least the post-production crew could have done is to superimpose cartoon dollar signs coming out of Jed's eyes when he was sweet-talking Hannah. I'm disappointed.

Literally the only thing I see in Jed's eyes are dollar signs.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
(edited)

It’s almost like I can see the germ transfer from her saliva to him. I am so squicked out. But he’s an idiot so esss okkk.  (TM Juan Pablo)

Edited by TiredMe
  • Love 4

LOL! Tyler's jeans are also skin-tight stretch jeans, like those white pants. And he rolls them up so they are high-water pants too, like the white ones!

Oh, man, they are going to ride Friesian horses, only the most COOL HORSES ever (besides my American Saddlebreds.)

What a bunch of dumb asses. A horse won't move forward when you are clinging to the reins and pulling back, which mean STOP in horse language.  Worst waste of a date ever. Tyler barfing the fish describes how I feel about this date. I hate both of these people right now.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Tyler is so outdoorsy so I am surprised he is not more adept at riding. Those horses are gorgeous! My late mom would have loved that herring! Ewww!  I'm with Tyler on that one.

• Love 5
(edited)

It is so odd to watch her grill Tyler, who's done nothing but show he cares and take up for her.  But she believes every word Jed spits out.

Edited by dirtypop90
typo
  • Love 16

Oh, wow, Hannah walking and wearing that faux fur coat over a mini dress that can't be seen made me think hooker, which is totally legal in Amsterdam.

Just now, tennisgurl said:

And is it me, or does Hannah sound almost auto tuned? 

YES! And not almost auto tuned, ALWAYS auto tuned.

• Love 5
(edited)

Hannah left a note: Hey Mom and Dad. No one died a tragic death in our family so instead I just trashed your relationship on national tv to show I can go deep! Such is the price of fame.

Connor must be going home as we've never heard from him so much.

Edited by TheFinalRose
added more thoughts
  • Love 15

Is it me or does Hannah look more insane than ever prying into Tyler's thinking process. Close talking the whole time real close in his face with those shiny eyes and teeth. Scary!! Run Tyler RUN!

• Love 14
Just now, SassyCat said:

Is it me or does Hannah look more insane than ever prying into Tyler's thinking process. Close talking the whole time real close in his face with those shiny eyes and teeth. Scary!! Run Tyler RUN!

I want Tyler far far away from her.

• Love 10