Type keyword(s) to search

Frankie Grande: Overwhelming No

OK, my personal contact who knew him at Mama Mia came through and apparently BB Frankie is his REAL personality. The description was 'over the top, always on, and could be vicious if he didn't get his way.'  Clearly he was going for something else in the Survivor audition reel... 

• Love 8

Ah, thanks for the "props" explanation.  I get it now.  Not that funny but I guess you had to be there, and be buzzed.

Frankie literally winked after the 'double team' joke.  To me, it seemed like a stupid, tasteless joke and may as well have meant "go have consensual sex with Victoria because she wants it" as it did 'rape', if you ask me.  But the thought of any of those 4 guys as a rapist or even making actual rape jokes is ludicrous to me, but I don't watch the feeds.  Cody looked like he wanted to crawl under the house hearing Christine's boos, in fear he had overstepped things with the finger games.  Caleb's idea of rough sex is probably 'not calling you ma'am' during it.

OK, my personal contact who knew him at Mama Mia came through and apparently BB Frankie is his REAL personality. The description was 'over the top, always on, and could be vicious if he didn't get his way.'  Clearly he was going for something else in the Survivor audition reel...

Interesting. Rob Cesternino had a guy on his podcast last night who had mutual friends with Frankie both went to the same school and pretty much said everyone he knows who knows Frankie feels the same way the online fans do.

• Love 3

I guess I'm sheltered or something, because I didn't really get what sexual acts Frankie was trying to mimic. Whatever it was, it wasn't funny and the repeating made it 10 times more annoying. He didn't get the big laugh he wanted, so he thought saying it over and over again would make them realize how funny it was?

Also, what did Frankie do in Mama Mia?

I guess I'm sheltered or something, because I didn't really get what sexual acts Frankie was trying to mimic. 

On rewatch, it seemed like Derrick started the Zingbot stuff and said something about beer goggles and 'shwing!'  Frankie was then pretending to be Zingbot with an erection and licking two fingers repeatedly and I guess inserting them in er, something, in front of him, all while yelling, "prrrrroppps!"  So pretending to act out Zingbot finger sex.  As her father I wouldn't find it funny at all (or as anyone).  But I think I'd just call him a fucking moron when he was out and let it go.  

Ah, thanks for the "props" explanation.  I get it now.  Not that funny but I guess you had to be there, and be buzzed.

Frankie literally winked after the 'double team' joke.  To me, it seemed like a stupid, tasteless joke and may as well have meant "go have consensual sex with Victoria because she wants it" as it did 'rape', if you ask me.  But the thought of any of those 4 guys as a rapist or even making actual rape jokes is ludicrous to me, but I don't watch the feeds.  Cody looked like he wanted to crawl under the house hearing Christine's boos, in fear he had overstepped things with the finger games.  Caleb's idea of rough sex is probably 'not calling you ma'am' during it.

A lot of the time rapists are cowardly, spineless, pathetic human beings. Hence why the rape. To feel a sense of control. And no I am NOT saying that anyone in the house is a rapist. I am just saying rapists don't all fit the stereotype of "big scary raping guy."  I think what Frankie said/did was disgusting. He has said so many things that seriously cross the line and in my opinion, this was one of them. They have had so many talks with Victoria about her views on sex. I think that also contributes to why this is more of a "rape thing" than just a "stupid sex joke." I am not saying that any of those women would want to have happened what Frankie said…but to talk about Victoria in that way is particularly harmful I think, given her virginity and what he knows about her. 

Frankie just makes me sick altogether and I want him to LEAVE. 

• Love 4
The more I learn and read, the more I hope the Grande family just leave being in the public eye and we never hear from any of them again.  Guilana Rancic is going on the record about what a bitch his sister is.  Who do they all think they are?

Interesting sidenote -- saw a tv promo for a local radio station that had Ariana Grande in it 6 different times, and each time the video was shot from the left side of her face.  Every time.  Does she have some horrible disfigurement on the right side of her face that no one is aware of ?  Or is it because of that stupid dimple on her left side ?  Regardless if that is her good side, it just comes off as incredibly vane and needy (no surprise there, gotta protect 'the brand' to maximize profits)

Between this and her stupid giant hair extensions and auto-tuned voice and generic unmemorable songs, much like her brother she should just go away.

I mentioned this in another thread.  I watched a Youtube of Frankie and Ariana singing "Suddenly Seymour" from Little Shop of Horrors, but changed to "Suddenly Frankie", at the Fresno Fair in 2012, and was really surprised at how good they sounded together (at least to my untrained ear).  If I had seen this video prior to the start of BB, he would have been one of my favorites (up until I saw the REAL Frankie on the show).  He came across so different than the person we've been watching, and had enough stage presence that I could see him doing fairly well as a background singer/dancer in musical theatre (if he were to refrain from his over the top grandstanding).  Of course I'm not a music critic, so this is just my personal opinion based on what I like. 

• Love 1

I do believe it's because of the dimple.

100%  It is absolutely the dimple. 

I skimmed some videos on youtube.  The sound is terrible but you can see that Frankie can sing.  Well I did. He and his sister are clearly very tight.  He will travel with her on her tour when out.  She is rising at break neck speed.  He will hitch his wagon to that and become an integral part of her entourage.  

Edited by wings707

Does Frankie have a weird habit, or tic, where he stretches out his jaw does a weird face after he talks. It's quite strange. Anyone else notice this?

Me, me, me, me, me!!!

Cody looked like he wanted to crawl under the house hearing Christine's boos, in fear he had overstepped things with the finger games. 

His fingers went inside her drawers?  I don't get the feeds so I have to ask my dirty questions in these forums, as we KNOW CBS isn't going to air the good stuff.  Oops, I meant the dirty stuff, not the good stuff.  Because Cody sticking his fingers inside Christine's drawers isn't good, it's dirty.  I mean ..... nevermind.

• Love 1

Me, me, me, me, me!!!

His fingers went inside her drawers?  I don't get the feeds so I have to ask my dirty questions in these forums, as we KNOW CBS isn't going to air the good stuff.  Oops, I meant the dirty stuff, not the good stuff.  Because Cody sticking his fingers inside Christine's drawers isn't good, it's dirty.  I mean ..... nevermind.

I meant how they were constantly holding hands and rubbing backs and hair twiddling.  

Interview with Frankie.  Do you think Zach will greet him in the JH with open arms???

Finally, what becomes of Zankie now that you are about to be reunited with Zach in the Jury house?
I’ve never been more excited about anything in my entire life. I’m hoping he’s waiting there with a ring and a bouquet. If he asked me to marry him, I’d say yes! I’m walking into the jury house with my ‘Team Zach’ shirt.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/09/17/big-brother-frankie-rewind/

Interview with Frankie.  Do you think Zach will greet him in the JH with open arms???

Unfortunately, yes. I don't think Zach's the type to hold a grudge and he did say countless times that no matter what happens in the game, he won't hold it against Frankie, or anyone. He's definitely a bigger person that Frankie has been.

Interview with Frankie.  Do you think Zach will greet him in the JH with open arms???

Finally, what becomes of Zankie now that you are about to be reunited with Zach in the Jury house?

I’ve never been more excited about anything in my entire life. I’m hoping he’s waiting there with a ring and a bouquet. If he asked me to marry him, I’d say yes! I’m walking into the jury house with my ‘Team Zach’ shirt.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/09/17/big-brother-frankie-rewind/

Unfortunately, yes. I don't think Zach's the type to hold a grudge and he did say countless times that no matter what happens in the game, he won't hold it against Frankie, or anyone. He's definitely a bigger person that Frankie has been.

Yeahhhhh... but after a few weeks of Zach conversing with the other Jurors, I think Frankie can kiss off the ring thing. I doubt they'll be picking out china patterns any time soon.

• Love 1

I was irritated by Frankie's persona from the beginning, and I couldn't stand him by the time he was voted out.  But, there were brief moments we saw flashes of what I consider true emotion.  The first was the moment in the DR when he realized his grandfather had died.  The second moment was Frankie knowing Caleb was throwing the BOtB, and realizing that everyone was in on it.  When he won he was very emotional and tearful, and I found it genuine.  The last moment was when he looked Derrick in the eyes and asked if he was safe.  He was deflated, but showed some dignity and self-awareness by asking if he had any chance of changing their minds, and then accepting that he didn't.  I think that was completely genuine, and the later session in the HOH was back to the Frankie persona.

Frankie talks about how his family was completely accepting of him when he came out.  I almost wonder if, in a misguided belief that Frankie's persona was related to his sexuality,  they felt that criticizing his behavior was akin to criticizing his homosexuality, so they simply accepted it.  Part of what I dislike about Frankie is he comes off elitist and a bit of a snob.  Maybe it's hard to be down to earth when your family is wealthy and you are educated with other privileged children.  If Wikipedia is to be believed, Frankie graduated college with a triple major in biology, theatre, and dance (interesting trio).  Too bad he doesn't apply his intelligence and education toward doing something productive, instead of desperately grasping at famewhoredom.

I think his family dynamics are pretty interesting.  Both Frankie and Ariana dropped their fathers' last names and go by their mother's last name professionally.  I haven't looked long and hard, but I haven't even come across the name of Frankie's father.  I wonder if their mother is a bit of an overbearing dragon, and their fathers are somewhat absentee.  Who knows, I'm completely speculating here.

I think his family dynamics are pretty interesting.  Both Frankie and Ariana dropped their fathers' last names and go by their mother's last name professionally.  I haven't looked long and hard, but I haven't even come across the name of Frankie's father.  I wonder if their mother is a bit of an overbearing dragon, and their fathers are somewhat absentee.  Who knows, I'm completely speculating here.

Frankie said multiple times on the feeds that he had no father figure in his life for the first 10 years of his life. If you google Ariana and her father they were pretty close until recently. Frankie told a whole story about why he chose Grande when he joined SAG I forgot what it was. It might've been someone already had his other last name or it was too long. He said Ariana simply just followed him used Grande when she joined SAG back when she was a teenager. I do know he has a  brother he talked about I was under the impression they had the same father and mother, but I could be wrong.  I believe Frankie went under his fathers last name in the beginning of the game when he hiding Ariana as his sister.

Edited by choclatechip45

Frankie said multiple times on the feeds that he had no father figure in his life for the first 10 years of his life. If you google Ariana and her father they were pretty close until recently. Frankie told a whole story about why he chose Grande when he joined SAG I forgot what it was. It might've been someone already had his other last name or it was too long. He said Ariana simply just followed him used Grande when she joined SAG back when she was a teenager. I do know he has a  brother he talked about I was under the impression they had the same father and mother, but I could be wrong.  I believe Frankie went under his fathers last name in the beginning of the game when he hiding Ariana as his sister.

They both have hyphenated last names Grande-Marcione (sp) for Frankie and Grande-Butera for Ariana. I think the family tightness thru the mom's side is what has kept them using the Grande moniker. In addition, his grandfather was more like a father for the first half of his life.  The SAG story was the pronunciation he began to use. When the family came over, the last name was Americanized to sound like grandy. He didn't like the sound of frankie grandy and went back to the Italian pronunciation of Grahn-day. He did go under Frankie Grande throughout the season. 

His father does have another son, James, with another woman. I think he is around 16ish. I don't recall exactly why his father wasn't around but it seems all is mended. He has been pretty sick, and Frankie's mother has really been there for him and apparently they are all very close and supportive now. F has said that his parents are now like best friends. 

In an interview:

With rumors of another possible All-Star season on the horizon, it should come as no surprise that Frankie has already thrown his hat into the ring.

“Sign me up for All-Stars!  Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to play this game with other people of my calibre,” he said.

Guess the little shit is tired of having to be around "normal" people.  I don't think there'd be room in the house for 15 other players and his ego.  Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike the little turd?

• Love 1

“Sign me up for All-Stars! Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to play this game with other people of my calibre,” he said.

Frankie has magical powers. I think he just the most awful person, like a bad human being in life and I think I have fully developed those feelings. Then I read this and I want to smash my phone. He constantly makes me say "hey, I could hate him more, how about that!" He is loathesome. Edited by AndreaK1041
  • Love 3

The better question is, how many of those 'MILLIONS OF FOLLOWERS' aren't also Ariana fans/Ariana's fans first?

“Sign me up for All-Stars! Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to play this game with other people of my calibre,” he said.

Sure. If the season was with Aaryn, Amanda, Andy, Jeff, Spencer, Rachel and Frank (goes to show how long I've been watching BB, sadly), then sure, play with other people of your own calibre.

• Love 1

Frankie's evicted outfit reminded me of Richard Simmons, shorty-shorts with clunky white sneakers. I'm still preplexed that Frankie found a pair of hidden wedged sneakers to fut him and isn't that trend over? I also didn't understand iPhone his plea to stay seemed to go on and on. Not once did Julie try to hurry it along, like we have heard do to others. Back to his outfit, when I noticed the bow tie all I could think of was Jocasta: bitch stole my look.

How awful, he now has 899k followers on twitter so he'll probably feel validated when he sees that.

Nah, there is a train wreck factor afoot.  They won't stay, they just want to see what he has to say when out, and probably blast him to the wall!  

• Love 1

From People.com:  Explaining that her hair was destroyed from years of bleaching it and dyeing it red for her Nickelodeon show Sam & Cat, Grande said, “My actual hair is so broken that it looks absolutely ratchet and absurd when I let it down … As annoying as it is for y’all to look at the same hairstyle all the time, it’s all that works for now (and I’m comfortable for the first time in years).”

If Frankie's hopes for a big career don't pan out, he can always be Ariana's life coach.  I read that the one she had quit because she was too difficult to work with.  She has said that all the stories about her being a diva and hard to work with are lies, but with so many out there, I can't help but think there has to be some truth to them.  I don't think people are making this shit up, and I do believe that diva behavior runs in the Grande family.

Edited by parisprincess

FINALLY,  Frankie go away you creepy little PISS-ANT.

Oh, how I wish that we could all convince CBS to make that happen.

Unfortunately, today I watched "The Talk" to see Derrick's interview with Julie and rather than bring on second place Cody or America's Favorite Donny, Julie had Frankie Ego sitting at the table next to Derrick and of course, he hogged nearly all of the attention and questions from the panel.

Sadly, get ready for Frankie on "BB All-Stars" and very likely TAR as well.  It seems obvious that TPTB at CBS casting are in luuuuuve with the twit. 

• Love 4