Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E31: Oceanna & Nelly

GaT

Original Airdate 06/26/19

Nev and Slick Woods investigate the mystery of Oceanna and her enigmatic, online stalker, Nelly. When Oceanna's ex-girlfriend Kira becomes involved though, the team are left wondering who is a victim and who is the perpetrator.

Well, I guess the first for this episode was this is the first time I have absolutely no idea what was going on. I tried to understand, but this was just too complicated.

• Love 3

They lost me too. What I was able to sort of figure out is that the woman who wanted to meet in the backyard because she wanted this all to stay private was who got the ball rolling. I guess she forgot this is going to be on TV. Then again, she may be another person catfishing the show. Did they ever address who the other girl was that had multiple profiles?

If someone can figure this all out with a flow chart or something, those of us in the dark would sure appreciate it. 🙂

• Love 1

I think the person they went to meet was behind all the fake profiles, even though she denied it on camera. At the end, they said she admitted to it and she called herself the catfish queen.

It's sad that there are so many lonely people in the world, that they would go through all that just to try to connect to a stranger online.

What bothered me the most was how messy that girl's trailer home was. LOL You know you're going to be on national tv, and you can't be bothered to clean up? Even the cabinets in the kitchen were wide open. Oh the humanity!

• Love 1