Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
GaT

E!News

There doesn't seem to be a forum for gossip shows, so I guess starting a topic is the only way to talk about this because it's driving me crazy. I watch E!News every day, & lately they've been facetiming people on their phone instead of interviewing them in the studio or at some event like they normally do. I sit here watching TV of someone talking to someone else on their phone. It's the most stupid thing I've seen.

ARGGGGHHHH, they did it again today.

I read that Giuliana has announced her departure from the show again via social media.  This is likely tied to the show moving to New York next year.  She said that she is too busy with her family and other businesses to host a daily show.  I just hope this is true and that she won't be a candidate for Nancy O'Dell's old job at Entertainment Tonight.  (They've had guest hosts for nearly two months, so they're quite desperate.)  I haven't watched E! News since 2006 or so, but I do watch ET (though a friend and I mostly just complain about it), and Giuliana hosting would not be a positive development.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2019 at 3:04 AM, KWalkerInc said:

I read that Giuliana has announced her departure from the show again via social media.  This is likely tied to the show moving to New York next year.  She said that she is too busy with her family and other businesses to host a daily show.  I just hope this is true and that she won't be a candidate for Nancy O'Dell's old job at Entertainment Tonight.  (They've had guest hosts for nearly two months, so they're quite desperate.)  I haven't watched E! News since 2006 or so, but I do watch ET (though a friend and I mostly just complain about it), and Giuliana hosting would not be a positive development.

She hasn't been on the show for a while, she came back once the day after the Emmys, but other than that, she hasn't been there. I don't think Jason Kennedy is staying either. I don't like all the segments they've been doing that feel like morning show segments (food, exercise, etc), so even though I watch the show daily, once it moves I probably won't.

Anybody know if the show is ending 11/15? I was watching tonight & Jason & Giuliana kept talking about how it was the shows last week in LA, & I can't find the show anywhere in the TV schedule. The new show is supposed to start in January, I wonder if that means that there won't be a show until then. I still think making it a morning show out of NY is a stupid idea.

The show is done. I watched it at 6PM. I had stopped watching awhile ago. All they talked about was the Kardashians who I loathe. It’s going to be a morning show after the first of the year which is stupid. They better change the format because their audience at that time of day  is mostly older women who I doubt don’t care about the Kardashians and the other young performers they usually report on. 

I've been watching E! Daily Pop instead, but it's not the same.