Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E01: Season Premiere (Part 1)

• Start Topic

On 6/26/2019 at 1:21 AM, Iguana said:

So another season of BB to love/hate for the summer. Very happy there’s an all newbie cast this year. Still figuring out who is who, but I don’t hate anyone yet, surprisingly. I kind of like the Tiger Daughter (Isabella?) and I’m hoping for totally shallow reasons that Jack doesn’t turn out to be a total douchebag. Geeky Girl is getting close to maxing out the annoying meter though, and the guy who got voted camp counsellor needs to throttle it down big time.  

I wish they would make them wear big price is right name tags for 2 weeks. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Immediately disliked Tommy....damn, take it down a fucking notch and if he bends his leg to his head just one...more...time!

ITA - I didn’t like it when BB19’s Ramses kept throwing the high kicks at the camera, and the move hasn’t improved with age.

1 hour ago, atiyah9369 said:

I wish they would make them wear big price is right name tags for 2 weeks. 

Well... Jack already has a “HI MY NAME IS ________” tag tattooed on his chest, so we’re already partly there....  😆

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Well... Jack already has a “HI MY NAME IS ________” tag tattooed on his chest, so we’re already partly there....  😆

I applaud your efforts to get me to Google shirtless photos of him, to confirm. You know, for science. Or something. 

• LOL 2

Who gets a tattoo like that?  I mean, I'm ink-averse, so I rarely get the appeal, anyhow, but what does Jack do?  Walk around until he gets a "clever" idea, scrub away the last such one, and then have one of his pals write "Ariana Grande" (or whatever) on him in magic marker? And then walk around shirtless and point out the new "name" and have everyone chuckle?

A monkey flinging his poo around would be more entertaining.  And possibly require more brainpower.  So not feeling him.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 6/27/2019 at 12:18 PM, Vixenstud said:

Immediately disliked Tommy....damn, take it down a fucking notch and if he bends his leg to his head just one...more...time!

It's like he went to the Mario Cantone School of (Over)Acting.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

I’ve had a busy week so I just now got around to binge watching the first 3 episodes and I’m so glad to come here and read that we all pretty much hate the same houseguests. You are truly my people.

I wonder if the Tommy/Christie wasn’t a twist but just a random coincidence and TPTB didn’t know. What would’ve the point of only putting 1 pair of people who know each other? I can’t decide if I like Tommy or not. He’s like a cartoon character come to life.

Was that Analyse’s house in her intro package? Either she was at some sort of resort or her family is loaded!

on the late show, finally watching. Jackson? Nope. Please let him go out early. Busted Momoa? Meh. Tommy could bring it down several notches... Overall the group is not completely annoying me yet, hope it stays that way.