Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Dick Moves and Dick Pics

• Start Topic

That conversation at dinner in Nashville! Craig is right that Shep doesn’t think the way he does - Bette Midler’s tweet about a guy who’s bored by anything he can’t eat or fuck could’ve been about Shep.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
(edited)
6 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I just had to look up negging. I hadn’t heard about it before and my jaw hit the ground. I’ve been unhappy with my relationship with someone and have now realized it’s due to their negging me. Score one for @Sun-Bun and Southern Charm. I’ve learned something and will now move forward onto bigger and better things. 

YES Mindthinkr!! Me too!!!

Danni needs to fix her teeth. She actually is very pretty-beautiful eyes, but those teeth mess up her look. 

Danni & Kathryn are an interesting friend pair. After sleeping with Kathryn, Thomas set his sights on Danni, who turned him down due to his prison record. Danni then sees her new friend Kathryn be unperturbed by said prison record and soon knocked up-twice!-by Thomas. 

You would think Danni would have been turned off after that but instead she became K’s biggest supporter. Kathryn is lucky to have her! 

I was watching early episodes and noticed more how bitchy Cameran has always been just underneath the surface. 

I really liked Shep in the first couple seasons but man, he is one entitled SOB.  I can’t imagine the girl (or even friend) that would ever be good enough for him, they don’t exist. Asshole. 

Metul isn’t that into Naomie. He’s another self important douche who will chip away at her self esteem. Naomie isn’t that sweet herself so I don’t care. 

This show is rapidly shutting down with the exit of TRav. I even miss shady JD. The new characters and stories are bland AF. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 23
17 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I get it.  He may not be perfect, but, if he's focused and dedicated enough to survive the years of education and now long work hours, I get how he might be a little short and why he may consider this show rather absurd. 

He doesn’t have to be on this show. He agreed to be on it and yet still disses on Naomie. She deserves better.

• Love 12
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

He doesn’t have to be on this show. He agreed to be on it and yet still disses on Naomie. She deserves better.

He also praised her attempt and said it was better than he could do by the looks on both their faces the butter chicken wasn’t very good.

Naomi keeps a well stocked beverage fridge!

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

It’s early for me to really judge, but I don’t get the best vibe from this guy - maybe he’s just nervous in front of cameras, but those disses have been red flags imo since his first scene.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

Thanks for dumbing this down for me. I thought Madison via her friend, was making a virtual hit on Dani's boyfriend, Gentry, and Dani ended up apologizing. Strange move on friends part, if she did this on her own with no prompting from Madison, especially if the friend new Gentry was dating Dani.  

This is just a general portrait as to why I think it's bizarre under any circumstances for Danni to apologize to Madison:

I think there is no way in Hades that Madison didn't know that she was, directly or indirectly, sliding into Gentry's DM's.  The "friend did it" is a cop-out so that she can run for cover when it backfires, which is exactly what happened.  Smart move, but I see right through it.  

Maybe Madison literally had a friend with her who typed the message, but so what?  It doesn't make Madison less guilty; it just makes her more calculated IMO.  What I refuse to believe is that Madison was innocently dating Austen and Madison had a conniving friend who was like, "Madison is too good for Austen.  I know!  I'll troll Insta for some wealthy/strange for her, and tell the recipients of the messages that she thinks they're cute with no agency whatsoever on her behalf!"  

IF that happened, Madison should still be the apologetic one where I come from and apologize to Danni for the misunderstanding, and announce that her friend is seeking treatment, they are not friends any longer due to this instance, etc.  Madison's a shady bitch on the come-up to me no matter how you slice this one.

I said I don't follow their social media, but I would bet that Gentry had enough stuff on his profile that Madison should have been warned that this man might already be seeing someone.  Plus, aren't they constantly telling us that Charleston is a small town?  I would not believe Madison didn't know about Danni unless all parties involved swore on a stack of bibles, and even then I would think they were all lying to save face.

Lastly, I don't care if it's the biggest rom-com Meg Ryan foolish mixup that ever happened--where I'm from, if I hit on your man, I am apologizing to you, unless I absolutely don't give a fuck about you and I have no respect for you or your man whatsoever (que Ariana Grande singing "Break up with your girlfriend / Cause I'm bored").  Then I am the enemy and the target of not just you, but your entire friend group.  It's not about being insecure about your relationship, it's about respect.  

(When I say "you," it's all hypothetical, of course.  I'm hitting on no one's man! 🙂 )

5 minutes ago, Sage47 said:

I was watching early episodes and noticed more how bitchy Cameron has always been just underneath the surface. 

Standing ovation!  I actually think she's more tolerable this season, more worried about her kid than finding it amusing to put down her male friends by repeatedly using the same foul word against them to their faces and refusing to meet Kathryn, her co-star, for coffee.  Cameran - Landon = better Cameran IMO.

• Love 12

I don't know about the South or in Charleston but you can get butter chicken anywhere.

What's the point of trying to make it?  First time attempt isn't likely to be good.

Guess they needed to give Naomi some air time for whatever reason.

• Useful 1
32 minutes ago, nexxie said:

It’s early for me to really judge, but I don’t get the best vibe from this guy - maybe he’s just nervous in front of cameras, but those disses have been red flags imo since his first scene.

I'm not sure what to believe on this.  Maybe, I haven't been as perceptive as I should on him.  He doesn't really draw my attention when on screen.  So, I'll have to rewatch or keep my eyes open for future scenes.  If he's dissing her, that's not okay.  I once knew a man who had a philosophy that I liked.  He said, that if couples would treat each other with at least the courtesy that they extend to total strangers, their relationship would likely survive.  

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Score one for @Sun-Bun and Southern Charm. I’ve learned something and will now move forward onto bigger and better things. 

Happy to help, @Mindthinkr!! And sorry you got dealt a tough hand like that but I hope you’re able to heal and move on from your own Mr. Negging. I feel your pain though; I had an ex who negged me so much until one day I finally turned around and called him on all his bullshit so hard that he then started referring to me as a ball-buster. Go figure, now I’m happily married and he’s still out there desperately trying to neg himself into a functional relationship!

Which makes me wonder if that’s how Naomi’s relationship with Craig devolved...I’ll bet she eventually grew so annoyed with his lazy nature that she started to bust his balls, to which he started on his negging...and well, now she’s moved on to Metul. At least he’s a successful and driven doctor, I guess? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, scrb said:

What's the point of trying to make it?  First time attempt isn't likely to be good.

In Naomi’s words cooking is a way her family shows love and so she was wanting to make the effort for Metul. She is hardly the only person who sees it that way.

I think her main problem was she was using two different recipes and a package for tikka masala in addition to individual spices. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Metul isn’t that into Naomie. He’s another self important douche who will chip away at her self esteem. Naomie isn’t that sweet herself so I don’t care. 

Where is Metul from?  Is he from India?  I dated a guy once from India and he behaves EXACTLY like Metul.  And oddly enough he was a doctor as well and in great shape.  These jabs at her, the aloff disinterest, it is EXACTLY how my ex behaved around me.  He told me it was simply what he does, how he behaves around women.  He wasn't overly gushy or mushy type of guy.  He never said it was how men of his culture behaved but IDK maybe so.  We eventually broke up because I was very young (21 or 22) when I dated him and as he put it was just too sensitive, too insecure, and didn't get his sense of humor. 

I tell ya I'm having some serious PTSD watching Metul on my T.V. so the sooner he leaves the better!

• Love 12
2 hours ago, scrb said:

I don't know about the South or in Charleston but you can get butter chicken anywhere.

Maybe because her boyfriend is Indian, it's his favorite dish, his mama made it all the time and Naomi wanted to make him a home made comfort dish. Well, her version of home made. At least she laughed about it not tasting so good. 

• Love 13

The last dish I’d ever try to make for a man I was trying to please or impress is his favorite meal that his MOM used to make for him. What a setup for failure! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 15

I don’t like Shep but I thought Austen complaining about him hitting on the girl he was interested in was ridiculous. When Shep came over Austen was surrounded by several women and Shep made a general comment to them and was actually talking to the woman closest to him and then the woman Austen was talking to was clearly more interested in talking to Shep than him not that I blame her since I imagine Austen was whining about Madison but it didn’t really seem like Shep targeted the woman he was interested in. Also, he complained that his friends left him alone so I don’t really know what he wanted Shep to do stand there silently next to him as he bored lots of different woman with his relationship woes?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

This is just a general portrait as to why I think it's bizarre under any circumstances for Danni to apologize to Madison:

I think there is no way in Hades that Madison didn't know that she was, directly or indirectly, sliding into Gentry's DM's.  The "friend did it" is a cop-out so that she can run for cover when it backfires, which is exactly what happened.  Smart move, but I see right through it.  

Maybe Madison literally had a friend with her who typed the message, but so what?  It doesn't make Madison less guilty; it just makes her more calculated IMO.  What I refuse to believe is that Madison was innocently dating Austen and Madison had a conniving friend who was like, "Madison is too good for Austen.  I know!  I'll troll Insta for some wealthy/strange for her, and tell the recipients of the messages that she thinks they're cute with no agency whatsoever on her behalf!"  

IF that happened, Madison should still be the apologetic one where I come from and apologize to Danni for the misunderstanding, and announce that her friend is seeking treatment, they are not friends any longer due to this instance, etc.  Madison's a shady bitch on the come-up to me no matter how you slice this one.

I said I don't follow their social media, but I would bet that Gentry had enough stuff on his profile that Madison should have been warned that this man might already be seeing someone.  Plus, aren't they constantly telling us that Charleston is a small town?  I would not believe Madison didn't know about Danni unless all parties involved swore on a stack of bibles, and even then I would think they were all lying to save face.

Lastly, I don't care if it's the biggest rom-com Meg Ryan foolish mixup that ever happened--where I'm from, if I hit on your man, I am apologizing to you, unless I absolutely don't give a fuck about you and I have no respect for you or your man whatsoever (que Ariana Grande singing "Break up with your girlfriend / Cause I'm bored").  Then I am the enemy and the target of not just you, but your entire friend group.  It's not about being insecure about your relationship, it's about respect.  

(When I say "you," it's all hypothetical, of course.  I'm hitting on no one's man! 🙂 )

Standing ovation!  I actually think she's more tolerable this season, more worried about her kid than finding it amusing to put down her male friends by repeatedly using the same foul word against them to their faces and refusing to meet Kathryn, her co-star, for coffee.  Cameran - Landon = better Cameran IMO.

I don't think the apology was for thinking poorly of Madison, I think the apology was for mentioning it to Craig, who then ran off like his ass was on fire to tell. And since Madison didn't twist Dani's arm to do it, I'm going to assume that whatever Dani heard was enough to convince her that she had made an error.  

Not that you're wrong about Madison - she should have apologized as well for her girl's foolishness. I'm not sure I would have expected her to drop said chick - these girls are late twenties and still have the maturity of HS seniors, so they probably can get over and move past it (something my old ass would never do).

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Every episode I just get more and more curious about wtf is going on with Kathryn’s hair. The mix of reds not found in nature.  Horrible teasing.  The side over-part.  SOOOOOO bad.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, TexasGal said:

Every episode I just get more and more curious about wtf is going on with Kathryn’s. The mix of reds not found in nature.  Horrible teasing.  The side over-part.  SOOOOOO bad.  

The inch of auburn roots highlighted at Patricia’s dinner made me twitchy, I can only imagine how Chelsea and Madison felt! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

I know that Shep doesn't care about the price of French Bulldogs, but that breed is very high maintenance and only recommended for those with plenty of dog-rearing experience. My sister's two Frenchies are cute, but a handful. 

Ugh to that whole storyline.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

Can’t they have Eliza L. stir up some drama? Bring in some of Chip Limehouse’s old money buddies to make the moves on Kathryn or Madison? Come on, this show needs more fire! 

I guess Kathryn can’t film with her kids anymore. 

Sometimes I wonder about Kathryn. Did she really sleep with Whitney again? Or is that one of her lies, trying to remain relevant/stir up some drama? It just seems...not totally believable somehow. But, maybe. Funny that Whitney denies it, what would be the purpose of his denial at this stage? 

• Love 6

My husband is Indian and I have a cupboard just for all the additional spices and legumes that we don't use in our American dishes. Yeah, you can get butter chicken anywhere just like you can get any other kind of food anywhere but you can also make food at home?? 

This season is so boring.  I miss the old seasons where they went to their parties and did all their traditional Southern activities. That's half the reason we watched. 

I had to pause this show a few times and my 10-year-old kept laughing at the title.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I think Metul and Naomie are 2 birds of a feather. She gets him because they are just alike. I can’t see Naomie putting up with a man who’ll treat her less than. His demeanor and teasing about dinner seemed to make Naomie laugh, and she was so happily trying to prepare his favorite meal. Her night with Metul was the happiest I’ve seen her. Good for her!

• Love 10
18 hours ago, Sage47 said:

YES Mindthinkr!! Me too!!!

Danni needs to fix her teeth. She actually is very pretty-beautiful eyes, but those teeth mess up her look. 

Danni & Kathryn are an interesting friend pair. After sleeping with Kathryn, Thomas set his sights on Danni, who turned him down due to his prison record. Danni then sees her new friend Kathryn be unperturbed by said prison record and soon knocked up-twice!-by Thomas. 

You would think Danni would have been turned off after that but instead she became K’s biggest supporter. Kathryn is lucky to have her! 

I was watching early episodes and noticed more how bitchy Cameran has always been just underneath the surface. 

I really liked Shep in the first couple seasons but man, he is one entitled SOB.  I can’t imagine the girl (or even friend) that would ever be good enough for him, they don’t exist. Asshole. 

This show is rapidly shutting down with the exit of TRav. I even miss shady JD. The new characters and stories are bland AF. 

Sad, but true. J.D. and Thomas were as sleazy as they come, but they were interesting. So were crazy Kathryn and Ashley. I think they are trying to create the conflict with these silly conflicts between the boys and Kathryn snd Dani but, so boring. I loved this show before, I really hope they can revive it. They need to realize guys like Shep have a really short shelf life. He appeared cute and a bit charming at first. Patricia us now my favorite cast member. Well, next to Tyson.

• Love 9
19 hours ago, Pickles said:

He is an anesthesiologist resident. I remember Naomi said she saw him out (a bar? a party?) and she set her sights on him. Pretty sure she approached him. 

Set her sights like she did with Craig. She knew (and likely ignored) Craig when they were in college. IIRC, a few years after he graduated she saw him on this show and contacted him over the summer. He was thrilled because he had always been attracted to her. I’ve always suspected that at least 50% of her reaching out was because she wanted to get on the show.

• Love 16
On 6/26/2019 at 9:58 PM, absolutelyido said:

I laughed when they showed the montage of Craig, Austen and Shep primping in front of the mirror...while Whitney is sanitizing the remote control. 

I loved that we had three different shots of Craig continually brushing his hair, and then he came out into the living room wearing a hat.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, zenme said:

I think Metul and Naomie are 2 birds of a feather. She gets him because they are just alike. I can’t see Naomie putting up with a man who’ll treat her less than. His demeanor and teasing about dinner seemed to make Naomie laugh, and she was so happily trying to prepare his favorite meal. Her night with Metul was the happiest I’ve seen her. Good for her!

I also thought they seemed playful, not negative. 

I'm not sure what I'm missing that others here see and comment on.  If my boyfriend was making something that was my favorite dish of my mom's, I wouldn't want them to mess it up because THEY might feel bad that it didn't please me or meet expectations, so I would also have been sweetly offering to go get takeout if it didn't work out.  They both laughed it off.  Where's the damage?

• Love 10

Patricia and Craig are the only salvageable (and interesting) people on this show nowadays.  Besides the pets, that is.  More pets, SC.  

Kathryn continues to annoy me with her bad extensions, monotone voice and lack of any sense.  I hate to say it but she's relatively boring without TRav.   She's also a shit friend, which Dani needs to wake up and realize.  

Of course, as others have pointed out, Dani appears to have no recognition or understanding of female anatomy so there's that.   How you can be 34, almost 35, years old and have no clear concept of how your body works . . I just . . . ugh.

Exactly what was the purpose of the guys' camping trip?  Didn't Austen say it was to help him get over Madison?  Yeah.  Good job, guys.  I'm sorry for the people of Tennessee, having to deal with that group for 2 days.  Was it 2 days?  It seemed like 2 days, which is a waste IMO to drive an RV that far (and then fly home.)   Why didn't they just fly to Nashville to begin with?  So bizarre.  Was Austen the only one sleeping outside the RV in a tent?  And if the trip was to help him, shouldn't he have been given first choice on sleeping arrangements?  

I have to admit I find Whitney (mostly) entertaining.  Of course he brought his Braun (or whatever) electric toothbrush.  Of course he's sanitizing the remote control.   Never change, Whit.  It was nice of him to pick up the dinner tab at the restaurant, especially since everyone ordered a steak and the 2 bottles of wine, alone, were over $200.  

Shep is downright insufferable.  He's beyond passive aggressive about Craig.  He is totally resentful of him.  He needs a purpose besides nailing drunk chicks while he waits for his "mailbox money."  What a sad existence.  I'm already terrified for Craig the Puppy.   And did Shep really spend nearly $500 on a dog bed, some treats, a leash, a collar and some toys?  He got reamed.  Go to WalMart or even PetsMart.  Same stuff, a lot cheaper.  

Naomie seems happy and she's already labeled Matul "the one" so I'm sure she'll get her heart splattered all over the place.  

Very little of Cameran, which is okay with me if all she's going to bring to the table this season is parenting "drama."  

• Love 7
3 hours ago, zenme said:

She seems lighter not only in the scenes with Metul but with everyone. 

• Love 9
On 6/27/2019 at 1:03 AM, SallySarue said:

. And yeah right, who goes into a doctor appoimtment for such a specialized procedure without doing a lick of research first?? Again, stupid.

Of course that doctor's appointment was staged for TV.

Bravo had to find a doctor who would agree to be on camera and let them film in her office like that.

• Love 5
On 6/26/2019 at 11:24 PM, goofygirl said:

Kinda BORING imho!  Did like Patricia's dinner party and all that beautiful table stuff! Pretty much thought though, that most people in their 30's had actually EATEN an ARTICHOKE before and didn't need lessons! 

36 here and I've eaten plenty of artichokes in a dips but never one like that. Seriously I've always wondered how the raw ones end up like the ones in the can. Now I know... you don't eat the whole thing...

• Love 3

Naomie does seem happy with Metul.  

I have lingering feelings that she became involved with Craig to get on the show...and then secured herself as a regular castmember.  she was able to promote both her family restaurant, and her new clothing line.  

She's a calculating one, and I half hope that Metul dumps her for someone who can cook like his Mom.  

I'm embarrassed that I have given it so much thought.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

36 here and I've eaten plenty of artichokes in a dips but never one like that. Seriously I've always wondered how the raw ones end up like the ones in the can. Now I know... you don't eat the whole thing...

They were the thing in the 70s when I grew up.  But we didn't eat them with aioli (fancy mayo) we used melted butter which is FABULOUS!

• Love 12
On 6/26/2019 at 7:13 PM, ParadoxLost said:

Cameron needs to stop making excuses for Shep.  Its not ok that Shep is an elitist asshole to everyone around him because he might be angry about something deep down inside.

I don't care about how he is feeling deep down inside.  I care that he is a lazy asshole that thinks he's superior to everyone around him because his parents had money and couldn't figure out how to raise him to be a decent human being.

Also, I noticed this episode that he laughs like either Beavus or Butthead.

Every time he talks about naming his dog Craig it makes me think he's going to abuse it.

Totally agree.

Shep's parents sure fucked up raising him.

He an entitled asshole who doesn't care about a damn person or thing regardless of the lies he tells himself. I wouldn't pee on him if he was on fire. I feel the same way about Whitney.

Craig & Austen need to realize he's not their friend.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, 2dogmom said:

have lingering feelings that she became involved with Craig to get on the show...and then secured herself as a regular castmember.  she was able to promote both her family restaurant, and her new clothing line.  

She started dating Craig and was on the show several years before either of those things existed.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, mandymax said:

I loved that we had three different shots of Craig continually brushing his hair, and then he came out into the living room wearing a hat.

And he brushed his eyebrows! With his hairbrush!

I agree that Metul was just joking around with Naomie and she seemed totally fine with it. My husband has a similar personality, and it doesn’t bother me at all. 

Coincidentally, one of our Hello Fresh meals this week is butter chicken. I haven’t made it yet, though. 

I’ve had it with Shep. I agree with Cameron that he’s so obviously angry about something, but he needs to figure that shit out in therapy rather than take out his anger on Craig and Austen. And if he actually does name that dog Craig, he’s even more of an asshole. 

• Love 11
15 hours ago, RedHawk said:

Set her sights like she did with Craig. She knew (and likely ignored) Craig when they were in college. IIRC, a few years after he graduated she saw him on this show and contacted him over the summer. He was thrilled because he had always been attracted to her. I’ve always suspected that at least 50% of her reaching out was because she wanted to get on the show.

I actually think that 95% of Naomie reaching out was to get on the show. She is very calculating and I just didn’t fully buy her and Craig and their angst about each other.

Craig is a bit suspect to me. Interesting that he still hasn’t moved on, even just some dates/flings. He’s just the asexual guy on the show. 

• Love 8
(edited)
On 6/26/2019 at 7:49 PM, Hockey Addict said:

Dani also was sitting with Cam and her friend last season and acted surprised to find out that alcohol could get into breast milk. 

The RV trip was boring. Disappointed in this episode.

Dani is an artist; I've found they can be a bit "space-cadet flaky" sometimes & I don't intend that as an insult!

Edited by IslandGirl
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Sage47 said:

I actually think that 95% of Naomie reaching out was to get on the show. She is very calculating and I just didn’t fully buy her and Craig and their angst about each other.

Craig is a bit suspect to me. Interesting that he still hasn’t moved on, even just some dates/flings. He’s just the asexual guy on the show. 

I suspect Craig may actually be gay but not so much in the closet as in denial. I have to imagine that would be tough to deal with in southern society and especially with jerks like Shep around. I think their own Senator, Lindsey Graham, may actually think people don't know he is gay, so maybe Craig thinks he can keep it secret, or just not acknowledge it. On a separate note, did Miss Patricia actually say she wouldn't mind if Whitney and Katherine married because at least she would be assured of Grandchildren? 

• Love 9
Just now, chlban said:

I suspect Craig may actually be gay but not so much in the closet as in denial. I have to imagine that would be tough to deal with in southern society and especially with jerks like Shep around. I think their own Senator, Lindsey Graham, may actually think people don't know he is gay, so maybe Craig thinks he can keep it secret, or just not acknowledge it. On a separate note, did Miss Patricia actually say she wouldn't mind if Whitney and Katherine married because at least she would be assured of Grandchildren?  Realizing they were joking around but still.....

• Love 1

Agreed. And I suspect her boyfriend is doing the same thing to her.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Craig is a bit suspect to me. Interesting that he still hasn’t moved on, even just some dates/flings. He’s just the asexual guy on the show

If I was his medical practitioner, I’d suggest a blood test for testosterone. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Shep is despicable. Of all the stuff he bought for that poor little dog, I don't recall seeing any food or hearing any conversation of what food would be best for the pup relative to breed and life stage.

All animals need to be protected from Shep.

Shep needs to be neutrered.

I think Craig may be gender confused. He could probably benefit from a session or 1000 with a competent sex/gender-therapist who can help him learn how to be comfortable in his own skin as well as help him get the courage and confidence to find out exactly what that is. He really needs to forget the labels and just be. I rather liked the eyeliner and don't find make-up on men at all odd or objectionable - why shouldn't the poor sods be able to accentuate their best features just like the rest of us? Oh, I forgot - this is the good ole homo/gender phobic USA we live in. *sigh*

I can't believe I'm actually getting to like Whitney and would not be at all against a match between him and Kathryn - Seems like that's the way this whole show started out. Kathryn just needs to simmer down, take a breath, and ask Patricia for a referral to a stylist  - Kathryn also needs to be comfortable in her own skin. She's got the pedigree, all she has to do is put the t-rav years behind her and discover her own self.

Then again, I couldn't stand Patricia when the show began and now I find her rather endearing.

Creating a whole new emphasis on Kathryn/Whitney/Patricia as a family unit with some of the current others still orbiting would really refresh this show - lots of potential drama in Whitney being step-daddy to t-rav's kids. The more I think about it, the more I like it. But then, I've always (inexplicably) seen potential in Kathryn to have the chops to carry the show - with the help of a couple of strong partners - like Patricia and Whitney.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, becauseIsaidso said:

Oh, I forgot - this is the good ole homo/gender phobic USA we live in. *sigh*

I am pretty sure the main issue was because it was leftover from the night before from his Halloween costume because he was partying/sleeping so late he couldn’t be bothered to shower or wash his face before a party that was in the evening. 

(edited)

Remember seasons back Shep would say that mutual girls they knew would say that Craig would sleep in the bed with them and never try anything? 

I also remember Shep asking Craig why he never wore undershirts anymore. Now he wears eyeliner and nail polish. 

Then there was the comment Craig made that left Austen incredulous: “if only I could like guys, things would be so much easier.” 

Pretty positive Craig is in denial and not closeted,(just as CHLBAN said) about being gay. He never flirts with or shows any interest in girls on the show. Has no sexual chemistry with any women, including Naomie. They supposedly dated three years but I NEVER saw more than platonic affection between them. 

And ha ha, he’s the only one in the OG that Kathryn didn’t sleep with, lol! 

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Sage47 said:

Now he wears eyeliner and nail polish. 

The eyeliner was from a Halloween costume and the one nail is part of a campaign called the #PolishedMan to raise awareness for child abuse so I don’t know that either has shit to do with Craig’s sexuality. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
46 minutes ago, Sage47 said:

And ha ha, he’s the only one in the OG that Kathryn didn’t sleep with, lol! 

Well, no one but Craig and Kathryn know what truly happened between the two of them when they drunkenly spent the night together on the beach during the trip to St. Simon's Island.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5