Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: Dick Moves and Dick Pics

• Start Topic

The boys hit the town in Nashville, in their ongoing attempt to get Austen over Madison. Meanwhile, Patricia hosts a female-only dinner party, which is even raunchier than the boys' night out, as the girls share some secrets of their own, and Kathryn tries to reconcile her friendship with Danni.

Airs June 26, 2019.

(edited)

Shep is getting a dog, oh lord.  I can’t imagine him dealing with anything or anyone other than himself.

Actually, that will probably be the most interesting part of the upcoming shows.  The men and women’s are just disconnected and no one really has anything much going on.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

So, is Shep so hung up on the Madison/Austen relationship because Shep came on to Madison while she was married and Madison rejected him? That is what Madison said at Patricia's dinner, right?

why was Naomi cooking the Indian dinner while wearing that jacket? That seemed like an uncomfortable outfit in which to be cooking dinner. 

And Danni visiting some random doctor to discuss freezing her eggs was all fake. She had never even met this doctor before. That's a conversation you would have with your obgyn that you see every year and who knows your medical history.

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, Pickles said:

So, is Shep so hung up on the Madison/Austen relationship because Shep came on to Madison while she was married and Madison rejected him? That is what Madison said at Patricia's dinner, right?

That is what she said.

• Love 4

I thought everything about the rehashing and reconciliation over Dani and Katherine's fight was baffling.  Was the editing totally different than what actually happened?  Or am I remembering it all wrong?

This show is becoming incredibly difficult to continue watching.

All the guys on it are awful.  I have been trying to figure out why I hate them as much as I do.  I mean I find Jax on VpR likable by comparison; and that shouldn't be a situation that can exist.  Yet it does.  Its not the fighting I mind.  I think its that I can't get on anyone's side for any length of time because just as I start siding with Austen and Craig about what assholes Shep and Whitney are, they start acting like Austen and Craig.

The only joy that the guys brought me this episode was when Patrica said no Southern guys grow up excepting Whitney because he's always worked and every woman at the table did an eye roll about Patricia''s opinion of her son.  But that type of stuff doesn't happen enough.

• Love 20

So...Madison hits on Danni's boyfriend, and Danni apologizes to Madison for telling the truth about Madison to Craig?  In what universe does a bitch get apologized to and not dragged by her earrings for that?

Hey, Whitney, didn't know filet mignon was vegan until tonight; thanks for the tip.  Classy of him to pick up the bill though!

Austen is an alright guy, but he's so full of shit.  He spent the night with Madison and says the reason for breaking up with her was "bullshit," but...they're broken up?  Yeahh

I thought Patricia's women's party was a lot less weird than her men parties, but what's up with the artichokes?  Yuck.  

I feel like Danni needs to accept Kathryn and move on as friendly people who are not "best friends."  They don't seem to have much of anything in common.

With Kathryn, the lights are on, but not many people are home.  She seems stunted about something.  Just leave her be.  It's not like she's crying out for attention.  Shocked--shocked, I tell you--that she and that guy broke up.

Boy, are they hurting for Thomas.  Flashbacks much?

The guys looked like slobs at dinner and going out for drinks in Nashville.  I've been to Nashville and they don't fit in.  People take pride in their appearances there.

Craig--he's generally my favorite guy--but he does become a whiny little bitch when things don't go his way.  I find it amusing, but it's going to be hard for him to find a long-term partner if he wants one.

Chelsea seems like my favorite this week.  Just cool and low-key.  Certainly not compelling enough to be on prime time reality show.  

Chelsea is a blast in a glass compared to Danni though.  What a bore.  How can you know nothing about freezing your eggs by the time you visit the doctor?  You should have a rough outline of the questions you want to ask by the time you get valuable face time with the doc, instead of, "uh...what is this?"  Maybe she has more in common with Kathryn than I thought lol.  

Naomie seems really eager to please Metul, which is great.  I hope he doesn't hurt her.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of the above is just my opinion.  I don't follow their social media; I'm not that invested in the show.  Not all of my questions or comments are earnest; most of them are just snarky observations about things that interest me.  I respect anyone who takes this show seriously, but, to quote George Jung, it ain't me babe.  🙂 

• Love 19
(edited)

Kinda BORING imho!  Did like Patricia's dinner party and all that beautiful table stuff! Pretty much thought though, that most people in their 30's had actually EATEN an ARTICHOKE before and didn't need lessons! 

Already worried about that poor little french bulldog that's moving to Shep's house.  Just because you spend oodles of cash to acquire him doesn't actually equate to his being cared for properly.

I agree with the poster above who thought Shep should start out with a PICTURE of a fish!  HILARIOUS!! And soooo TRUE!

Edited by goofygirl
As usual, typing!
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

So...Madison hits on Danni's boyfriend, and Danni apologizes to Madison for telling the truth about Madison to Craig?  I

Had to rewind because this is what I heard, but then, this is what I heard??? And Danni's the bad guy?  Anybody out there that can interpret this for me?

• Love 18

Wtf time did they wake up at the campsite that they got into Nashville after dark when it was a less than a four hour drive!!! Maybe they stopped along the way and hiked....just kidding they probably stopped at a bar.

I wonder if there was a single person out that night in Nashville male or female that didn’t have to hear about Madison and Austen.

Count me in with those confused why Danni apologized to Madison. It’s also confusing about the fact that it was her friend who did the dm’ing so I wonder if there is something we are missing.

I envy Patricia’s china collection. 

Admittedly I don’t pay that much attention to Shep’s IG even though I follow him but he is always traveling a dog doesn’t seem conducive to his lifestyle.

Kathryn everyone knows about your hookup with Whitney because you told everyone about it.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, chewycandy said:

This ladies’ dinner, amazing. Chelsea is so comfortable every where she goes - I envy that. When Cameran said Jell-O shots were low class Chelsea said “they’re my favorite.” Lol

Patricia explained that they might as well have a dinner party for the girls because of #MeToo.

🙄

Otherwise I don't recall much of their get together  other than looking at dic pics.

They rode 8 hours on the RV, spent one night, then drove 4 hours to Nashville and then flew back?

Only on reality TV.

The wine thing was BS.  Producers paid or that restaurant comped them as well as allow them to film.  When Craig and Austen left to go out to that balcony and commiserate with each other about the bullying, there were no other patrons out there and look, the cameras were already set up to catch their little convo.

But it was suppose to be impromptu session with them bitching about Shep and Whitney.

They all had steaks because ...

#chickenisforpoorpeople.

Craig is pissed that Austen hung out with Madison after they got back.

How well do these people know each other, how often do they socialize that they care that much about each other's business?

My sense is they don't even see each other every week when they're not filming the show. So why the fuck does Shep and Craig care if Austen supposedly likes what's her name?

Now that they've stopped showing that damn video, they are going to have fake drama over Austen's supposedly personal life?

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

I thought everything about the rehashing and reconciliation over Dani and Katherine's fight was baffling.  Was the editing totally different than what actually happened?  Or am I remembering it all wrong?

Yeah, I thought I remembered that Chelsea & Dani WERE talking about Katherine when she walked by them at Craigs pillow party. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

So...Madison hits on Danni's boyfriend, and Danni apologizes to Madison for telling the truth about Madison to Craig?  In what universe does a bitch get apologized to and not dragged by her earrings for that?

Chelsea is a blast in a glass compared to Danni though.  What a bore.  How can you know nothing about freezing your eggs by the time you visit the doctor?  You should have a rough outline of the questions you want to ask by the time you get valuable face time with the doc, instead of, "uh...what is this?"  Maybe she has more in common with Kathryn than I thought lol.  

Naomie seems really eager to please Metul, which is great.  I hope he doesn't hurt her.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of the above is just my opinion.  I don't follow their social media; I'm not that invested in the show.  Not all of my questions or comments are earnest; most of them are just snarky observations about things that interest me.  I respect anyone who takes this show seriously, but, to quote George Jung, it ain't me babe.  🙂 

I thought it was strange that Dani apologized too. Stupid. She's got to be one of the most boring, unnecessary cast members in all of reality tv land. And yeah right, who goes into a doctor appoimtment for such a specialized procedure without doing a lick of research first?? Again, stupid.

I get the feeling things are not going to end well for Naomi. Her bf doesn't even seem to be that into her. And I don't think he's all that in the looks OR personality depatment, but she sure is smitten. To each her own I guess. She's really feeding his ego though! 

• Love 20
4 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

All of the above is just my opinion.  I don't follow their social media; I'm not that invested in the show.  Not all of my questions or comments are earnest; most of them are just snarky observations about things that interest me.  I respect anyone who takes this show seriously, but, to quote George Jung, it ain't me babe.

Ditto on the disclaimer...for all shows! 😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, bosawks said:

I do love butter chicken.

That’s it, just felt the need to say how much I love butter chicken.

The whole time Naomi was making the butter chicken, I was yelling at her to just buy it at Trader Joe's.  I kid you not - they have really good Indian food in the freezer section.  So good that a lot of Indian people I know like it.

Where's Tyson?? Chelsea could have brought him to Patricia's dinner party, where he would have wowed everyone with his impeccable manners.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

The guys looked like slobs at dinner and going out for drinks in Nashville.  I've been to Nashville and they don't fit in.  People take pride in their appearances there.

Again with the freakin' hats. Take off your damn hats, fella's! They took all that time fixing their hair then put a hat on?! Ok, enough of my hat rant. It's a pet peeve of mine. 

Looks like Shep has lost his charm with the ladies. Must be killing him. 

I finally figured out why this season is so bad and so boring. We don't see anybody's relationships except Austen. 

Danni- boyfriend not on the show

Chelsea-boyfriend not on the show

Cam-husband not on the show

Kathryn- we see boyfriend once, now he is history

Naomi- we see a little bit of boyfriend.

Patricia-wasn't she engaged last season? Not a word about her fiancee

Shep- single

Craig-single

Whitney-single

Austen- bootie calls with ex

Just focusing on these Southern Charmers alone is not enough. They are not that interesting. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Patricia has a sense of humor to die for. She has an interesting blend of being uber conservative, uber feminist, wealthy with very high expectations of staff (Michael brought her a drink without a tray!!), but can relax and  be very funny. I think it's all the bourbon and vodka she drinks. It brings out her spunky side.

Is it wrong that I just love Patricia? Well, there I said it.

• Love 13
(edited)
10 hours ago, Pickles said:

I had speculated a week or so ago that I wondered if Shep had pursued Madison in some way and she shut him down. His hatred of her is way too intense for anything else. Unless you believe he is so genuinely angry at her out of some great concern for his buddy, in which case, I have a bridge you might be interested in...

Edited by chlban
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Had to rewind because this is what I heard, but then, this is what I heard??? And Danni's the bad guy?  Anybody out there that can interpret this for me?

So the story as Craig relayed it was Madison had her friend reach out to Gentry to say she was interested in him - total dick move.

The story at Patricia's was Madison's friend knew Madison thought Gentry was cute and decided to "fix them up". The implication was Madison was not aware of the attempt - dick move on the friend's part, but Madison's guilt is minimal at best, hence the apology.

The girl speak was "you should have come to me and asked and I would have explained rather than telling Craig something without knowing whether it was true" 

• Love 6

I love a dinner party where I can admire the decor and actually learn something.  So, that was nice.  Of course, then we have to have the proverbial "Let's do shots!"  OMG, that drives me crazy.  I must be one of the few people who just doesn't get SHOTS.  Patricia wasn't impressed either, though, she tried it.  I'm not near Pat's age, but, I don't care for them either.  But, I don't like martinis either.  I prefer wine or champagne. 

I'm not impressed with Whitney this season, but, I do like the way that he announced that he was paying for dinner BEFORE everyone ordered. That's nice.  I was a little surprised that they were seated in that restaurant despite their attire.  They must have brought only campfire clothes. 

The show needs more interesting men with some depth.  It might jump start the show if they would hire a couple of new men who are that way.  THEN, we could see how those guys will react.  I would not miss Shep, Austen or Craig at all. 

• Love 13
(edited)
10 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Boy, are they hurting for Thomas.  Flashbacks much?

Craig--he's generally my favorite guy--but he does become a whiny little bitch when things don't go his way.  I find it amusing, but it's going to be hard for him to find a long-term partner if he wants one.

Amen to that; I sat there aghast at how slovenly they mostly looked(Whitney at least looked clean) at the Fairlane Hotel’s restaurant, because Ellington’s is considered a more upscale joint there. I’m guessing they just packed camping clothes and/or figured most guys don’t dress up here in Nashville anyway, which is certainly not the case unless they were going to all the honkeytonks downtown, which they actually didn’t—-so hooray for not doing that cliched tourist thing, at least!

It was kinda random that they ended up at that cheesy Midtown bar Winner’s—-since Shep was once a Vandy guy, he was likely among that usual fratty crowd haunting those gross bars there back in the day. So *of course* he had to drag his Charleston crew over there for old time’s sake. Only he was giving me really sad shades of Wooderson from “Dazed & Confused” vibes while hitting on girls in that bar(“...I get older, they stay the same age.”).

Those guys don’t seem to have any game either; they must be used to all the desperate broads in Charleston throwing themselves at them. Those chicks they brought up to their “penthouse”(ugh...Shep was being so new money bragging about that too) looked like rather average skanks at that. 

And Craig, don’t dish it if you can’t take it—-he fired the first shots making fun of Shep and Whit’s wine choice when they’d all just sat down to what was supposed to be a seemingly peaceful dinner. He has his whole victim schtick down to a science, it appears; and I’m firmly on Team Craig in general, but I think half the time he pouts because he can’t quite match wits with Shep and Whit, who are always a little quicker with the comebacks.

As someone who has attempted several times to eat fresh artichoke like that, it’s no easy or dainty task! You sit there literally sucking/scraping off with your teeth what little “meat” there is available on a bunch of plant leaves you pull off the stem. Try fried artichoke hearts/leaves instead: it may not be as classy, but damn is it tasty!(Chelsea and I can now take our Jell-O shots and go sit in a corner)

Ahhh, I see a freezing eggs scene is the new waxing vaginas scene in reality show land—-easy cheap laughs/“shocking” humor, only not. No way in Hell that Danni froze her eggs. That was so pointless and *such* a network time killer.

Speaking of eggs, I hope Naomie doesn’t put all her eggs into the Metul basket; he seems way more into himself than he could ever be into her. He strikes me as a guy who could easily blow her off and cheat on the DL; hope I’m wrong about that for her sake.

Another episode, another Thomas flashback. Admit it, show: this series *needs* T-Rav, because it’s soooo pointless and slow otherwise. Shep has gotten older and meaner and can’t carry this show on his own...neither can Cameron—-they are so checked out and into their own little social bubbles now.

Looks like Shep’s mom just got herself another dog after all!

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
14 minutes ago, Little Lady Back said:

Metul is not doing it for me and neither is this show anymore...

I think it was rude of him to keep saying “sushi”. We have seen him go after her during a workout, and now dissing her cooking. He might be the kind of man that you are never good enough for. I’m still open to him being a nice guy, that he is getting a bad edit, but as is he doesn’t impress me.  

Isn’t he a Dr? I wonder how they met. If Cameran had anything to do with it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I think it was rude of him to keep saying “sushi”. We have seen him go after her during a workout, and now dissing her cooking. He might be the kind of man that you are never good enough for. I’m still open to him being a nice guy, that he is getting a bad edit, but as is he doesn’t impress me.  

I sure hope for Naomi's sake that he is getting a bad edit because he sure appears to be a total d-bag. He should fit right in with the other male cast members.   

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

He’s totally negging her, and negging is so 2000-late. I can’t stand guys who still use that petty bullshit dating tactic with women; quit teasing women like they’re your little sister, guys. Even if it works and you're able to get the girl that way, it still makes you look like an insecure asshole to the rest of the world.

• Love 15
12 hours ago, bosawks said:

Getting a dog and naming him as a “jab” is not inspiring any confidence in my already low opinion about Shep’s viability as a pet owner.

I was looking at getting a Frenchie puppy a while back and quite frankly, this is a really expensive and shitty joke.  It's a good thing his mother likes dogs, because that's were this puppy will end up once the novelty wears off.

11 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

This show is becoming incredibly difficult to continue watching.

Co-signed.

10 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Slobs who were hitting on college girls.  I remember these types of guys from when I was in college.  Alumni come to town for a big guy's weekend and trying to pick up a young piece.  Skeevy.  

12 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

It was kinda random that they ended up at that cheesy Midtown bar Winner’s—-since Shep was once a Vandy guy he was likely among that usual fratty crowd haunting those gross bars there back in the day, so *of course* he had to drag his Charleston crew over there for old time’s sake. Only he was giving me really sad shades of Wooderson from “Dazed & Confused” vibes while hitting on girls in that bar(“...I get older, they stay the same age.”).

Yeah, so much for all that old-money-Antebellum-Charleston charm.  And co-signed on the Wooderson comparison.  

• Love 15

First of all, this show is becoming painful to watch. It is sooooo scripted, but if these people are half as douchey as their reality show characters, I’m staying away from Charleston. For the first year or so, I found them mildly interesting because I knew few 30 year olds who were able to spend all their time not working and just going to bars and parties, but since that is every reality show and these people are a little long in the tooth for that, I’ve lost interest. I’m sure that Shep is probably a lot like he is portrayed but THIS guy has to be a caricature.  In fact, all these men seem to be. Think this will be the last season for me.  

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

He’s totally negging her, and negging is so 2000-late. I can’t stand guys who still use that petty bullshit dating tactic with women; quit teasing women like they’re your little sister, guys. Even if it works and you're able to get the girl that way, it still makes you look like an insecure asshole to the rest of the world.

I just had to look up negging. I hadn’t heard about it before and my jaw hit the ground. I’ve been unhappy with my relationship with someone and have now realized it’s due to their negging me. Score one for @Sun-Bun and Southern Charm. I’ve learned something and will now move forward onto bigger and better things. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

He is an anesthesiologist resident. I remember Naomi said she saw him out (a bar? a party?) and she set her sights on him. Pretty sure she approached him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Good on Patricia for having a women’s dinner (they’re so much more interesting) - but surprised she mentioned Me Too, since they’ve actually had one (if not more) abusers among them.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Pickles said:

He is an anesthesiologist resident. I remember Naomi said she saw him out (a bar? a party?) and she set her sights on him. Pretty sure she approached him. 

I get it.  He may not be perfect, but, if he's focused and dedicated enough to survive the years of education and now long work hours, I get how he might be a little short and why he may consider this show rather absurd. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I get it.  He may not be perfect, but, if he's focused and dedicated enough to survive the years of education and now long work hours, I get how he might be a little short and why he may consider this show rather absurd. 

Seriously. Compared to the other guys on this show who literally do nothing, this guy has motivation and drive to succeed. The others just collect paychecks and those won't last forever. 

• Love 12
(edited)
3 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

dick move on the friend's part

100%.

Thanks for dumbing this down for me. I thought Madison via her friend, was making a virtual hit on Dani's boyfriend, Gentry, and Dani ended up apologizing. Strange move on friends part, if she did this on her own with no prompting from Madison, especially if the friend knew Gentry was dating Dani.  

Edited by itsadryheat
typo
  • Love 3