Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E17: Jesus, the Countess and Joseph

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I noticed that Frankel does order shellfish dishes in restaurants fairly often. In my opinion, she should avoid shellfish dishes, too, from now on, if her fish allergy is indeed as life-threatening as she claims. I just suspect that the risk is greater. Someone is more likely to use something fish-based with a lobster or crab dish. Or more likely to stir it with a utensil that was also used with something fish-based.

She also likes to post video of tables full of shellfish on her instastories. It's as if she is flaunting it and wanting people to challenge her so that she can just keep repeating "I am allergic to fish NOT shellfish!" over and over and over and over again. 

This is weird because she has tweeted that she does not eat shellfish anymore due to the risk of cross contamination-

Bethenny Frankel✔@Bethenny

"I am deathly allergic to fish not shellfish but I have since stopped shellfish because of cross contamination."

She just can't pick a lane. Sheesh.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 6

On rewatch of this, I still don't understand how Barbara ruined the party surprise.  I don't understand why they hate her so much but she sure does get blamed for a lot.  Tinsley must be relieved that she's there.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 7/1/2019 at 7:53 AM, Gem 10 said:

Yeah, that would be nice if Sonja was a normal person.  The audience will resort to seeing an old lady strutting around taking her clothes off.  “Countess and Friends Strip Show”.  Her daughter will have to move to Alaska.  She’s shown her ass in N.Y.C. Too many times.

Sonja is one of my favorite Housewives. She's fun to watch, and she seems to be a good gal at heart. I also think she's still a beautiful and sexy woman even if she's not 25 or whatever. (It's one real I enjoy Housewives. I love seeing glamorous women of various ages.) That said, I cringe when she's showing her ass. 

On 6/30/2019 at 7:58 AM, FozzyBear said:

I’m with you. I don’t get particularly moralistic about male or female strippers, but I don’t get it. I have never understood the sex appeal of someone who have to pay to touch you. Also I’m not a big fan of...oily? Most strippers seem sort of sticky to me.

A lot of people find the greasy look sexy! lol 

I'm not interested in strippers myself, except if Channing Tatum counts. :)

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 2