Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
TeenMom69

The Hills: New Beginnings

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, aghst said:

Brandon trying to get his gf to move in, BORING.  Why is a young and rich guy so obsessed with that?  Is that the only story idea they could come up with for him?

I think he's just one of those weirdly clingy guys. I mean, why would someone choose to look so uncool as a storyline if they knew how they would come off? It also explains why he doesn't have anything else going on, he's either hanging out with his girlfriend or obsessing about their separation all the time.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Catching up on some episodes. My thoughts:

1) Why is Heidi wearing a regular bra out to a club? This thing looks like a Sears bra, like she legit just forgot to put on a shirt. Girl needs some sort of makeover.

2) As far as Jason's strange new voice--- If I recall correctly, he only grunted back on Laguna Beach. He said maybe two actual words, and the words he said were slurry, wasted sounding. I wonder if he just became more articulate in general, and now we are hearing him speak rather than grunt like a stoned teen. It is still odd though!

3) This Caroline chick, Kaitlynn's friend, gives me crazy stalker vibes. Now they have shoved her in as Kaitlynn's "plus one" for every event. Awkward. Also: What is up with her snowboard outfit...

4) K-Cav is her same self, donkey-braying away at the bar. She does look great though! 

5) Gunnar is sure a cute kid. When Heidi was saying "I don't want my son exposed to drama," I was thinking "Well, you are going to have to give him up for adoption then..."

6) If Heidi is trying to conceive, she should lay off the booze. Thought that was some kind of a known thing-- I could be wrong. "Are you talking bout' me?" No b*tch...we are talking about Ashley's father's stroke.

7) Audrina? "Deep Talks"? Come on now...

8)I need to know what these five languages the Wahler's daughter speaks. It better not be that she can say a few words in five languages...

9) Brody...telling Wahler what Spencer said?! ooooooooh!!! This  shouldn't have been said...eeeek

 

Edited by Aim123 · Reason: Thought of more things
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/9/2021 at 6:59 PM, GreenlinetoHarlem said:

Who was that Jen girl with Whitney who they brought in to give that weirdo Heidi some friends to talk to? That wasn't Jenn Bundy, was it?

I thought Jen was Frankie's wife? It looked more like her than that other Jenn you are talking about, but I could be wrong! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/9/2021 at 6:59 PM, GreenlinetoHarlem said:

Everything with Audrina ALWAYS feels staged and awkward, not sure why. It all seems fake fake fake especially because she is a mom of a real young kid and that is her real life right now. They don't even mention her child; how am I to try to believe she and Brody are involved in some deep way? I can never figure out if Audrina is fake or just completely vapid. She's a little fascinating in that way.

 

I agree that everything with Audrina seems awkward in some way. She just seems kind of boring and I'm not sure how she ends up on these shows since she doesn't really do much and her friendships don't seem that deep with the rest.  The whole Brody/Audrina storyline also seems fake, they just don't have that kind of chemistry in my opinion.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/9/2021 at 7:02 PM, GreenlinetoHarlem said:

I think he's just one of those weirdly clingy guys. I mean, why would someone choose to look so uncool as a storyline if they knew how they would come off? It also explains why he doesn't have anything else going on, he's either hanging out with his girlfriend or obsessing about their separation all the time.

 

Somewhere in the recesses of my mind, there lives a clip from an old E! True Holloywood Story or something, of Tommy Lee saying that after their second date, he found out Pam Anderson was in Mexico doing a photo shoot so he flew down there and found her and crashed the shoot, despite knowing it could mess it up for her, because he didn't want to wait for her to come back.  So he's controlling and needy and he comes by it honestly.  If he wasn't young, and attractive and connected it would be recognized as creepy.

Edited by ninjago
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I found it amusing to see Kaitlyn bitch about Brody/Audrina getting together WHEN SHE IS CLEARLY PREGNANT (in the talking heads which must be filmed ages later)!

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

10 hours ago, catherinejane said:

I found it amusing to see Kaitlyn bitch about Brody/Audrina getting together WHEN SHE IS CLEARLY PREGNANT (in the talking heads which must be filmed ages later)!

 

 

That is what I thought too! Before this week, I just thought that was a terribly unflattering shirt she was wearing or that some kind of perspective was off in the filming (if that's even a thing?) because her head looks comparatively tiny. But this week, I wondered if there was some weird coincidence with this and Justin's talk of hoping to impregnate someone someday.

Haha, just kidding, but that would be funny.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/13/2021 at 4:58 PM, MissFeatherbottom said:

I agree that everything with Audrina seems awkward in some way. She just seems kind of boring and I'm not sure how she ends up on these shows since she doesn't really do much and her friendships don't seem that deep with the rest.  The whole Brody/Audrina storyline also seems fake, they just don't have that kind of chemistry in my opinion.

She is so weird and vacant.  How she continues to get jobs on tv, I cannot understand.  She's really pretty now but when she first showed up on The Hills??  Woof!

 

1 hour ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Spencer Pratt Calls His Co-Stars “Boring” & “Losers”; Says ‘The Hills: New Beginnings’ Won’t Get Renewed for Season 3 With Current Cast: “It’s Not Even a Maybe”

He ain't lyin' but Heidi constantly whining about wanting another kid while he gorges himself on chicken pot pies ain't exactly riveting television either.

Spencer accused Audrina of being inauthentic on the show as well, calling her “boring” and controlling of “what she wants to look like on TV.” He also called Audrina a clout-chaser for faking a romantic storyline about herself and Brody, whom Spencer said would never date Audrina.

He's not wrong!  I love Spencer.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Spencer can be fun and funny and makes for good reality TV.  But he and Heidi have no boundaries and they don't subscribe to the idea of "proportional response"-they will say whatever terrible thing they can think of, regardless of how minor the offense they are responding to is, and most people are not ready/willing to go that low.  Jason and Ashley are the easiest targets-they have the least history and the least clout in this group.  

I don't have much respect for Brody (and JB and Frankie and basically everyone other than Brandon, Audrina and the new girl) for not intervening, but Brody has a messy personal/family life and Spencer has so much history with these people, I imagine they are all scared of what he will unleash/make up about them if he's mad.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Brandon better be careful. His girl looked like she was texting someone in the car. I think she's enjoying her apartment too much. She looks like a younger Selena from Disney. She might be a sugar baby. Kaitlynn's pregnant body in her TH looks gorgeous from the top. I knew she was going to end up back with a guy. None of the men seem to take Audrina seriously dating wise. I think her and Heidi had a miscommunication. Heidi only blocked her on Instagram.....but not Audrina's number. I don't agree with what Spencer said. But obviously I guess he's just trying to defend Heidi in his own way.

Edited by Kornfan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Still suspect the beefs depicted on the show are just for show.

Not sure how many of these people socialize outside the show.  It seems like they organize gatherings — like trips out of town to San Diego, Tahoe, etc. — or little parties just to have content for the show.

Frankie said he’ll toss together a little Tiki party but they’re holding it at the Sofitel hotel. I doubt Frankie is paying for the venue and all the catering, it has to be MTV right picking up the bill?

Yet Spencer says he had to spend a lot for the Tahoe trip but again, production must cover at least accommodations and those vans that took them everywhere.  Probably the food and booze whenever they shot them dining together.

Not to mention the salaries they must be paying them.


So the Pratt’s say they spend $5-7k a month, sometimes $10k on “food” but that must include all the champagne they’re always drinking and nice restaurant meals?  Heidi doesn’t seem like a cook.  Maybe all those hummingbird feeders are filled with Veuve Cliquot.😊

Spencer says they made millions and lost millions.  How?  At the peak of The Hills maybe?  We’re they doing a lot of appearances back then?  Because about 10-15 years ago you heard about Kim Kardassian making huge fees to appear at clubs.  That was before social media really took off and probably brought them hundreds of millions.

Then again I’m not sure how they make a lot of money selling crystals.  Do they have huge IG followings and the lemmings buy up that junk?

Maybe MTV pays them more than most of the other cast members.  
 

Some world, Spencer makes a name for himself 10-15 years ago, describing someone’s private parts and he’s drinking champagne like some people drink water.

 

Also funny Brandon says his girlfriend “won” since he chose her.

 

Kaitlyn says before she met Kris, she didn’t think there were good men.  Is she complimenting her current boyfriend or throwing shade at Brody, her previous bf?  

Edited by aghst
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Dani's a knockout-she looks like Kaia Gerber, Cindy Crawford's daughter.  And I like Brandon, but he isn't the most exciting guy.  She couldn't have been less interested than she was at the weird movie premiere, but Brandon seems like he'd be a hard guy to break-up with.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/15/2021 at 1:18 AM, ninjago said:

Somewhere in the recesses of my mind, there lives a clip from an old E! True Holloywood Story or something, of Tommy Lee saying that after their second date, he found out Pam Anderson was in Mexico doing a photo shoot so he flew down there and found her and crashed the shoot, despite knowing it could mess it up for her, because he didn't want to wait for her to come back.  So he's controlling and needy and he comes by it honestly.  If he wasn't young, and attractive and connected it would be recognized as creepy.

Even though he’s young, attractive and connected, it’s still very creepy. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Oh, yikes—I feel like I should apologize for implying that pregnant ladies don’t look nice! I didn’t mean it to sound that way, I swear!

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

“Some people get territorial”

Honey, that’s not territorial: that’s INSECURE.

Brandon is creepy and way over-the-top in that relationship and Dani is… exhausting. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/15/2021 at 3:29 PM, UniqBlue69 said:

Spencer Pratt Calls His Co-Stars “Boring” & “Losers”; Says ‘The Hills: New Beginnings’ Won’t Get Renewed for Season 3 With Current Cast: “It’s Not Even a Maybe”

He ain't lyin' but Heidi constantly whining about wanting another kid while he gorges himself on chicken pot pies ain't exactly riveting television either.

Hee! This is a very boring cast.

 

On 7/18/2021 at 12:25 AM, ninjago said:

Dani's a knockout-she looks like Kaia Gerber, Cindy Crawford's daughter.  And I like Brandon, but he isn't the most exciting guy.  She couldn't have been less interested than she was at the weird movie premiere, but Brandon seems like he'd be a hard guy to break-up with.

I thought he was mostly harmless last season, but Brandon strikes me as incredibly melodramatic and self centered this season. I only saw one scene with him (in San Diego when he was freaking out over his missed phone call) and he reminds me of a kid playing house- like pretending he's this bigshot with extremely urgent phone calls. Whatever career he has likely comes from his parents' connections and he doesn't appear to have a very strong work ethic.

 

I don't think Tommy Lee is a particularly good person (I believe he was verbally, emotionally, and physically abusive to most of his exes, at least in the 80s and 90s) but the guy does work. He takes his music seriously and is very talented but has also put in the time and practice. Brandon seems like the kind of person who likes to talk about how much he works without actually doing it.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Tatum said:

I thought he was mostly harmless last season, but Brandon strikes me as incredibly melodramatic and self centered this season. I only saw one scene with him (in San Diego when he was freaking out over his missed phone call) and he reminds me of a kid playing house- like pretending he's this bigshot with extremely urgent phone calls. Whatever career he has likely comes from his parents' connections and he doesn't appear to have a very strong work ethic.

 

I don't think Tommy Lee is a particularly good person (I believe he was verbally, emotionally, and physically abusive to most of his exes, at least in the 80s and 90s) but the guy does work. He takes his music seriously and is very talented but has also put in the time and practice. Brandon seems like the kind of person who likes to talk about how much he works without actually doing it.

I try to cut Brandon some slack because he did have such a messed up upbringing and I don't think he knows how relationships are supposed to work (neither does Brody, and for the same reason) and for the most part he just seems like an immature, needy person.  

I don't know if he's pretending that he's a mover and a shaker or if he is really working, but he's not charismatic/talented enough to spin his connections into anything, but, yes, I think he's had opportunities because of his family and he isn't able to parlay those into anything more on his own.

I think Dani is trying to get him to dump her.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Dani seems like she got into her relationship with Brandon because he’s celebrity offspring, but once he dumped her the first time, she found out she didn’t need him. They both seem very high school.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, ninjago said:

I try to cut Brandon some slack because he did have such a messed up upbringing and I don't think he knows how relationships are supposed to work (neither does Brody, and for the same reason) and for the most part he just seems like an immature, needy person. 

Oh for sure. I can't even imagine what it must have been like growing up for him. Pam and Tommy both seem like the kind of people who feel like it can't be "real love" unless there is a ton of drama. And when they got bored creating it with each other, they went on to create tons of drama with new partners. I believe Pam also accused Tommy of abusing her in front of the kids, which would not surprise me, since Bobbie Brown accused him of knocking her around and her three year old daughter intervened trying to help (luckily that seemed to shock him into stopping but that could have been so bad for the little girl). Heather Locklear wouldn't even talk about her time with him when she was interviewed in the 90s. I would hope Tommy would never hit a child but I wouldn't be shocked at all if he didn't mind hitting his wife/partner right in front of kids. Brandon has probably seen some shit for sure.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Brandon knocked his Dad out a few years back, on Father's Day no less.

Yeah, not surprising given his background BUT I also agree that there's something creep/stalker-like/possessive about him.  Red flags everywhere.

5-10K/month on groceries? Where does the Spencer/Heidi money come from?  MTV? Selling stories to tabloids? It can't be the crystals. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, snarts said:

5-10K/month on groceries? Where does the Spencer/Heidi money come from?  MTV? Selling stories to tabloids? It can't be the crystals.

That means they have to gross $200K just to pay for food. What about mortgage/rent?  Health insurance?

Neither one of them is aspirational enough to make big money on social media endorsements and they aren't cool enough to do club appearances.  I can't believe they get paid very much by MTV with the low ratings of this show.

People like them and Kim Zolsiak make me so nervous the way they burn through money on stupid shit like they are going to be able to keep making money on the D list forever.  Open a 401K!

  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, ninjago said:

I think Dani is trying to get him to dump her.

I agree, she just seems so distant when she is around him. So strange that he doesn't notice it but I think he just really wants to make  things work out with her, but yea I don't think she is interested at all. 

Edited by MissFeatherbottom
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ninjago said:

That means they have to gross $200K just to pay for food. What about mortgage/rent?  Health insurance?

I'm calling shenanigans. No way do these two have that kind of cash to throw around on groceries. They were flat broke before the Hills reboot and MTV is notoriously cheap. Maybe they had one month where they spent $5,000 (probably mostly on high end liquor) and exaggerated it as though that is a regular occurrence.

 

As far as a mortgage, don't they live at Spencer's family's beach house, rent free? At least they did for a long time. I remember someone posted about Stephanie doing a podcast where she said that the beach house was supposed to be a family vacation home but really it turned into Spencer and Heidi's primary residence, for which they did not pay a dime. Perhaps production shelled out for a short term Airbnb during filming if they had to be in Los Angeles?

 

I would imagine they make some money off social media- people less famous than them manage to, although it's not LA bigshot money.

 

I would bet none of these people, except for maybe Brody and Brandon, actually earn a livable (for their lifestyle) paycheck. I would bet their lifestyles are mainly funded by mom and dad (or grandma and grandpa in Jason's case) and American Express.

1 hour ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

I agree, she just seems so distant when she is around him. So strange that he doesn't notice it but I think he just really wants to make it things work out with her, but yea I don't think she is interested at all. 

I thought she seemed pretty into him in the San Diego episode, but I also imagine Brandon is just exhausting to be around. He seems like a pretty lethal combination of insecure yet entitled.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

How does Brody make money?

Oh the DJ thing?

Justin Bobby has hair salons?

And what is the American Express thing?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, aghst said:

How does Brody make money?

Oh the DJ thing?

Justin Bobby has hair salons?

And what is the American Express thing?

 

 

Yeah, he is a DJ and he prob makes the same club appearance/social media stipends that the rest of the D-list famers get.

 

I actually forgot about Justin Bobby. So okay, maybe three people actually earn a paycheck.

 

As far as American Express, I just used that as shorthand for living on credit.

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, moonchild81 said:

doesn't jason work at a health center to help people who need rehab

Seems like he works but Ashley doesn't.  They seem to have a nice but modest home.

I guess he gives motivational speeches and maybe coaching?

But doesn't sound like it would generate reliable income.  Maybe being on the show would help him get speaking gigs, though getting into a feud with Spencer probably isn't good.

 

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/21/2021 at 1:25 AM, aghst said:

Seems like he works but Ashley doesn't.  They seem to have a nice but modest home.

I guess he gives motivational speeches and maybe coaching?

But doesn't sound like it would generate reliable income.  Maybe being on the show would help him get speaking gigs, though getting into a feud with Spencer probably isn't good.

 

Ashley works as a hairstylist. I think she is mostly a colorist. She posts a lot of her work on instagram. Not sure how many days a week she's in the salon. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

One thing I will say about Spencer is I find it refreshing that someone on a reality show is honest about being broke and a terrible business man.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, ninjago said:

One thing I will say about Spencer is I find it refreshing that someone on a reality show is honest about being broke and a terrible business man.

Huh?

I don't hear him saying that.

Heidi is the one saying they have to tighten their finances, work with someone to help them on their budget.

She's the one who alluded to having to lay off people.

Spencer is chugging champagne and spending on organic beef to get some taco truck to make him custom tacos.

 

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, aghst said:

Huh?

I don't hear him saying that.

On last night's episode's talking heads he talks about how he isn't a businessman, doesn't know anything about business-majored in polisci "and that took me 10 years" -doesn't understand their financial advisor's lingo (he appeared to be unfamiliar with the term "in the red"), does no bookkeeping and says he didn't ever want to start the crystals sales business.  He also talks to Brody about how they are going out of business and are broke.

I'm not saying he's being Responsible, but I appreciated that he acknowledged it so openly and didn't front like he was a baller like basically every Real Housewife.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Oh, sorry, I haven't watched the last episode yet.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/17/2021 at 4:08 PM, aghst said:

That was before social media really took off and probably brought them hundreds of millions.

I don’t think they made hundreds of millions.  I bet they had and lost 1-2 million.

So this Pizzagirl, why is she in the show?  I think she’s a weird addition to the show.  I don’t care about her relaunch. 
 

I thought that house was Jason’s grandparent’s house.  I remember on either Laguna beach or The Hills Jason took LC there; he said, “let’s go to my grandparent’s house,” and she thought she was meeting his grandparents but they were just going there to go in the hot tub.  
Also he had given a tour of his house on a Laguna Beach “extra” episode or whatever online and it was a townhouse.  Does anyone else remember this?  I wonder why he’s trying to play off the grandparent’s house as his own?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

No I meant social media brought the Kardassians hundreds of millions and Speidi was never near that level and never will be.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I don’t think they made hundreds of millions.  I bet they had and lost 1-2 million.

So this Pizzagirl, why is she in the show?  I think she’s a weird addition to the show.  I don’t care about her relaunch. 
 

I thought that house was Jason’s grandparent’s house.  I remember on either Laguna beach or The Hills Jason took LC there; he said, “let’s go to my grandparent’s house,” and she thought she was meeting his grandparents but they were just going there to go in the hot tub.  
Also he had given a tour of his house on a Laguna Beach “extra” episode or whatever online and it was a townhouse.  Does anyone else remember this?  I wonder why he’s trying to play off the grandparent’s house as his own?

Even back when Laguna Beach was airing, the buzz around the forums was that Jason's grandparents had a lot of money and their kids (Jason's parents and possibly aunts/uncles) and the next generation (Jason's) were all living off the grandparents. I guess I have no way of knowing if that's true, but it didn't really surprise me. Maybe Jason is the type to consider his parents/grandparents' assets as his own?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

This episode featured a lot of Pratt Daddy Crystals.

So they sell some good amount with their little QVC shows on IG Live?

Guess it's true there's a sucker born every minute.

Spencer bought some quartz in South America for $65k and spent $10k to ship it back home?

They claim to spend $40-50k on advertising.  So the financial advisor tells them to use social media.  

Maybe they should have opened a home renovation shop with fancy counter tops but instead they bought mostly little things that people allegedly pay hundreds for.

Still they must have cases of champagne on hand that Heidi can take bottles to a restaurant and spill it.

They go from one party to another.  Wahlers have a fundraiser event.  Then they have some other restaurant get together where Pratts invite all of them to Palm Springs for some crystal event  MTV must be picking up the costs for these parties, to be able to film them.

If they have any kind of income coming in from crystals, it has to be from their relative fame, because the people watching their little show seemed to know Gunnar.

And that fame comes from what, the whole sex tape allegations they made vs. LC?

Kaitlynn tries to warn Audrina, that Brody will never change, won't have anything to do with women who have children.  Audrina says no, he's growing and will change for her.  So they go to a party and she's excited that he's coming but he shows up with a couple of groupies.

What does she expect?  Now that he's on TV again, he's going to get a lot more play.

Caroline -- why did they stick her into the show anyways -- ogles Kaitlyn's big tits.  No they're not implants, Kaitlyn is pregnant!

Everyone thinks Kaitlyn is moving in too soon with her new bf.

Kaitlyn is worried about telling Brody.  She can't quit him!

They finally called him Justin Bobby instead of just Justin.  

 

Everyone is telling both the Pratts and the Wahlers to take the high road and invite, and show up for Speidi's little party next week.

I predict they will fight over which one of them took the high road.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Is Caitlyn pregnant with Miley Cyrus's baby ?

I find Spencer funny but want to slap the shit out of Heidi. Audrina, get over Brody. Brandon's girlfriend seems immature but he is totally co-dependant, I can't imagine what his upbringing was like. Caroline brings nothing to this show, other than to help daddy revamp the pizza place. It was featured on Tabitha's Relative Success a few years back  

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, aghst said:

Kaitlynn tries to warn Audrina, that Brody will never change, won't have anything to do with women who have children.  Audrina says no, he's growing and will change for her.  So they go to a party and she's excited that he's coming but he shows up with a couple of groupies.

Oh no. I sincerely hope, for Audrina's sake, that this is a showmance entirely scripted and she's willing to look like an idiot in exchange for a storyline, and doesn't really believe men "change" for the right woman and certainly doesn't believe Brody has the emotional capacity to not only settle down but also raise a child that isn't even his.

If so, she's dumber than I thought, and I always thought she was pretty dumb.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/9/2021 at 8:00 PM, Aim123 said:

As far as Jason's strange new voice--- If I recall correctly, he only grunted back on Laguna Beach. He said maybe two actual words, and the words he said were slurry, wasted sounding.

The funniest recollection I have of Jason was him in the back of a limo on New Year's Eve. He was so f'd up he had 2 lit cigarettes going at the same time.Lots of funny Jason moments but that one is my fave!

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Remember when LC dumped him and asked if he had anything to say to her and he kept saying “nothing more” as if he was misquoting The Raven!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

La Quinta must have made a ton of money in the past year and a half. They filmed The Bachelorette there, and a bunch of other shows. Heidi has pretty hair but the sparkly orange get up? It's just downright embarrassing. And the faux enthusiastic performance when she 'turns up' is also embarrassing. "Wooo hooo!...YEAH! ... Let's get this party STARTED!" ...Girl just stop.

I actually like Spencer right now and I don't know why.

Justin Bobby seems like he's about to doze off. Wake up, bro.

I kind of like Brandon Lee... I don't even know why. I like that he has that corny ass mullet and that little mustache, and that he's not buying into any of the wellness. I like that he is sappy, I think it's cute. Every time I look at his head I just see Pamela Anderson's head shape.

I had to look up this Caroline chick. Apparently she's very close with the Hilton family, and went to middle school with Brody or something like that, she's from Malibu and was a DJ and an actress. I have never heard of her but, I'd like to see some backstory.

Brody walking in looking like a Weird Al Yankovic with that hair and that shirt. Kaitlynn doesn't have to tell him sh*t. He didn't want to have kids, it's not his thing, he needs to just be cool.

Kaitlynn has (sings) Bette Daaavis eyes.. she honestly looks like a young Bette Davis. 

Gitta the midwife/spiritual advisor whips out some sharpies and plates... She probably charged the show two grand for that session. "Write down what doesn't serve you on the plate.. enjoy!" Enjoy?

Edited by Aim123 · Reason: Thought of some more things
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

There is something really off about Heidi and Spencer. Always has been.

Spencer seems to be a mentally ill Svengali who Stockholm Syndromed Heidi long ago, turned her into a hypersexualized, plasticized robot, and spent all of their money on crap. Just because he makes jokes of fake self-awareness doesn't mean he isn't a selfish asshole.

The robot has two scripts: 1) I'm the savvy financial manager (usually said while wearing a skimpy bra over bolt-ons; and 2) Woohoo I'm drunk turn it up.

How does Heidi reconcile her supposed devout Christianity with swindling people out of their money for tacky crystals that have fake powers?

I worry for Gunnar's long term security.

 

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Apparently that little IG sales session solved all their financial woes.  Now it’s all about Speidi having another child.

Again.

Once again a big weekend getaway, a spiritual and wellness retreat at a posthumous Palm Springs resort.  Yeah I’m sure the Pratt’s are picking up the check as hosts.

How many of these people actually go away on weekends together?

Brandon was rolling his eyes the most at the crystals and the other spiritual voodoo.  Some of the others seemed skeptical but played along for the show

The supposed awkwardness about Caitlyn telling Brody also is scripted.  They ended on it with a cliffhanger.  People would generally congratulate each other, not whine about not being told earlier but apparently on this show they will make it a thing.

Also this supposed beef between the couples, it’s easy to imagine them concocting this scenario just to have some conflict on the show.

 

This show is often about boobs.  Heidi was popping out one of hers a few eps. back and the other cast members are often in swimsuits or other low cut tops.  Then they were ribbing Caitlynn on how big hers had gotten.

Do pregnant women get larger breasts before their tummies protrude noticeably?

Anyways maybe MTV is paying them well enough to portray this glam, sexy image.  In general people in LA show off their fit and sexy bodies so that must be what the show is going for?

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/29/2021 at 1:24 PM, TattleTeeny said:

Remember when LC dumped him and asked if he had anything to say to her and he kept saying “nothing more” as if he was misquoting The Raven!

He was SUPER f-ed up in that scene.  He was so excited to get his golf clubs!

Edited by heatherchandler · Reason: golf not gold clubs
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/30/2021 at 2:45 PM, Aim123 said:

I actually like Spencer right now and I don't know why.

Because the bar has been set very, very low! 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

He was SUPER f-ed up in that scene.  He was so excited to get his gold clubs!

Yeah, I remember, LC is like, wiping away tears and Jason is straight up giggling the whole time. I mean, insult to injury, this breakup is traumatic for her (even though she instigated it), and Jason is acting like a stoner cheerfully greeting the pizza delivery man.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Boobs get big before tummy gets big in pregnancy: can confirm! They have zoomed back to show us Kaitlynn's entire bust. Wowsers. Yep, pregnant! Veins and all. Milk factory ahead.

I like how Justin Bobby explained himself. Dare I say I sort of believed that scene.

They always use lyrics of a song to fill in these storylines. The cast is sitting around mumbling and not being interesting, and then they throw these songs on, these MTV songs with these great lyrics. I hope they give good compensation for the slack the songs are picking up.

Audrina looked stunning in the pool with her hair darker. This Chewbacca mop she has in the healing scene is not flattering. 

Oh geez, another lame gathering with a theme that only twelve people are following. So embarrassing. And again with a slow mo and the names as if we don't know who these idiots are. It's so funny that they have to do such tight shots of the bull and such close-ups, because if they zoom out it'll look completely pathetic with like eight people at a gathering with a blow up bull.

Bwahhhhh! Brandon walking in in that ridiculous outfit with one eyebrow up. "I don't flirt, I look." Damn, he's got it like that, haha! I believe it. I'm sure those young Instagram models just walk right over. Probably had a lot of "experience" from a young age, settling down at 25 feels normal to him. The rest of those guys probably had to work for it a bit more.

Caroline's hair looks like Sandy from Grease, before she throws a cigarette down and smashes it with her foot. Kaitlynn girl, time for a supportive bra.

Slow Burner Justin Bobby? You mean slow burn.

Uh, Spencer? "We need a reset" it's not the same thing as saying "Hey, I was a jerk... I'm sorry for what I said." Although, I don't really care what he said because I don't really care about Jason. Heidi: "We don't want this; we want you guys to focus on other things" Way to take responsibility for being rude jackasses. They should have "not focused" on your bad behavior?

Oooh...no initial hand shake between Brody and Kris. Looks like Brody was going to give it but Kris did not put out his hand. Power move, there. If only your name was spelled Chris rather than kRiS. After they talked a bit then they could do their handshake, okay.

Ashley... triggers? You have *willingly* put yourself under these stressful situations while pregnant. Filming with SPEIDI, of all people. You are being paid to deal with them. And that is what you signed up for. This is probably both of your main sources of income. Get a real job, both of you.

What is this Lilly Pulitzer pink and lavender baseball cap Jason is wearing on this tennis court?

Can someone please tell me why Heidi is wearing an outfit from Destiny's Child, circa 2001 at this white party? Who designed that sh*t, Tina Knowles? And Spencer is in some Hanes white T-shirt.Oh, sorry, probably by Gucci.

 

 

Edited by Aim123 · Reason: Thought of some more things
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

They were talking like this was the last episode.  Some were talking about learning stuff this year.

All they did was go on MTV-paid trips and then have little confrontations over nothing.

Yeah they learned if they can fake it enough, they collect some reality TV money.

Guess the only real thing that happened was Brandon's girlfriend was willing to appear on TV but then decided she didn't want to be with him so she skipped out on this last trip.

Oh and Brody noticing that he and Caitlyn were together for 6 years, with her constantly after him to get married and have children and they break up and in a matter of months, she's pregnant!  Guess her biological clock was ringing off the hook.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size