Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E26 Milla LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Episodes happen in episode time.  LIVE CHATS happen in episode time.  Do not spoil the LIVE CHATS with any external info. Let's enjoy the ride together. 

• Start Topic

I will say Milla looks wonderful.

That said, I really hope they come up with something more compelling that a knee replacement surgery.

Girl, if you think knee replacement is in your future - learn to tolerate pain!  My Mom just had it done, and she is thin and otherwise very healthy - and she went through a couple weeks of hell.  Just now, five weeks out, she is starting to get some sleep and can bend her leg fully without whimpering. 

• Love 5

Since this may be a dull night, I am going to tell you my favorite new quote of the day.  It's from a kid on Sweet Home Sextuplets.   He yelled "I am starving my head off."

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

After my incredibly healthy salad tonight I just had a dixie cup of carmel M&Ms.  I hate myself now.  But I'll be at the gym at 5am tomorrow.  Anyone want to join me?

I take full credit/ blame / responsibility for getting you all addicted to caramel M&Ms

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

It would all be easier if Milla would stand up straight, instead of hunching over.    She sits up straight, so she should be able to stand up straight too.     I can't believe it took all of these years to get her out of bed, and she is only up to 100 ft.  

What a wonderful nurse she has.    The nurses, and support personnel on this show are saints. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Clearly the staff loves her. Hugs all around.

She seems like a nice lady, just maybe has a hard time tolerating pain (physical and mental) - but when which poundticipant doesn't?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Midnightblue said:

I take full credit/ blame / responsibility for getting you all addicted to caramel M&Ms

The good thing is that it took me one and a half weeks to finish the bag.  The old me would have finished them in one night.  The old me was stupid.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Since this may be a dull night, I am going to tell you my favorite new quote of the day.  It's from a kid on Sweet Home Sextuplets.   He yelled "I am starving my head off."

My best friend's 4 year old has the Infinity Gauntlet toy. He insists it's Infinity Goblet. She told him a goblet is something you drink out of but he's not having it. Now I want an Infinity Goblet at work so I don't have to keep getting up for water.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 6
(edited)

What we should all take from this is if you think you can't, you won't. Saying the words means nothing if you don't believe, and you don't try. Even if you try, if you continue to not believe, you will manage to sabotage yourself until you achieve that state of not being able to achieve.

Edited by DEG9
spelling
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Yes, they all seem to have a low pain threshold.

Part of how they get to 600 lbs. they can’t deal with even small hunger pains

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
Just now, Hellga said:

She seems like a nice lady, just maybe has a hard time tolerating pain (physical and mental) - but when which poundticipant doesn't? 

I don't dislike her.   She just seems so bland.   Hard to cheer for;  hard to snark on.   I guess she mostly has frustrated me because she seems to be one of the NEVERWALKERS.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

How y'all doing? My eating habit has been terrible today. I had a double cheeseburger with tots and a cherry limeade at Sonic for lunch. So for dinner I had a salad and an adult beverage.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

Oops. I’m late. FF they the first few minutes to catch up with you all. My eating habit today was nothing. Going to have  root beer float later and I don’t care! Hey pounders!

All these mentions of ice cream.  I'm trying to refrain from attacking my just-under-a-pint Izzy's (a premium local type) bourbon brown sugar ice cream.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I don't dislike her.   She just seems so bland.   Hard to cheer for;  hard to snark on.   I guess she mostly has frustrated me because she seems to be one of the NEVERWALKERS.  

ITA. She was "meh" in her 1st episode too.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, aliya said:

How y'all doing? My habit is a big chopped salad of spring mix, walnuts, zucchini, tomatoes, kalamata olives, garbanzo beans, and some good (but kinda expensive) Greek dressing. I might make myself an almond milk shake w/frozen berries.

It is getting harder to work as my retirement date approaches. I might have to call out sick a few times. ☺️

Not sure what to think about Milla. She doesn't bother me, and I give her credit for adopting those kids, but apparently she bothers a lot of you guys. It's been a couple of years, right? I hope the kids are growing up and enjoying more of their own lives instead of being servants to their mother. 

Hey aliya. What I can't get over with her is that I believe she didn't attend her husband's funeral after he literally worked himself into the grave taking care of her. She managed to get tarped all over God's creation when she wanted to go anywhere else so yeah I'm still just a little bitter about that.

• Love 11
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Why are they still wheeling her around??

Like many of you I'm not very happy that she's still using that wheelchair but I'll give her this....she lost a ton of weight and seems like someone we can root for.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Carboncat said:

She's at a weight she can use a "regular scale",  less than $20.  Why doesn't she get one?

I don't think she can stand without leaning on something, so a regular scale will show false low weight because part of it will be on her arms, whatever she is leaning on.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Hey aliya. What I can't get over with her is that I believe she didn't attend her husband's funeral after he literally worked himself into the grave taking care of her. She managed to get tarped all over God's creation when she wanted to go anywhere else so yeah I'm still just a little bitter about that.

I agree.  That really bothered me.

• Love 5