Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E26 Milla LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Episodes happen in episode time.  LIVE CHATS happen in episode time.  Do not spoil the LIVE CHATS with any external info. Let's enjoy the ride together. 

• Start Topic

A spotlight on Milla Clark, who underwent 5 surgeries and is now one of Dr. Nowzardan's weight loss patients. 

Sure, there's a better description on the TLC site, but I enjoy this non-descriptive episode description from my channel guide.  Milla exists!  She is one if Dr. Now's patients! And she is getting her second Where Are They Now episode of the season.  The big question is, "How much farther can she have gone?"

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast showing and again during the US West Coast showing.  

Original air date 2019.06.26

• LOL 1

Who the hell is in charge of programming this show? Human ambien Milla gets another WATN episode and it’s a full 2 hours to herself! 120 minutes of her not walking and saying she needs to be there for her kids (so they have something to do all day?)

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

My eating habit tonight is handfuls of caffeine pills because I've a feeling Milla isn't going to a super exciting update.

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

How y'all doing? This is the show that never ends, never ends... is this the final new show this season?

Next week is supposed to be Chad and Pauline which was originally scheduled for last season.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Hi All!  I don't think I have watched Milla's original episode so recap is good for me.

I am having a "Georgia Cobb" I think it's called, a new seasonal salad from Chopt.  And I will have cherry vanilla ice cream later.

• Love 7
Just now, Wanda said:

Who the hell is in charge of programming this show? Human ambien Milla gets another WATN episode and it’s a full 2 hours to herself! 120 minutes of her not walking and saying she needs to be there for her kids (so they have something to do all day?)

The episode I'm looking forward to is next week with Chad (cheer) and Pauline (snark.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Hello Pounders!!!  My eating habit is Mongolian beef with steamed (Not friied rice) rice.   Will have Stauffer's lemon snaps and some lime sherbet for dessert.

I cannot believe another Milla episode.   She better be a great success.

• Love 7

Dr. Now would not approve of my eating habit tonight. I stopped at the farmers market to stock up on veggies when the kettle corn man lured me to buy a bag. So what kind of wine goes with this salty sweet deliciousness?

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

I’m not sure I’ll make it through this one. Having and taking in all those kids and then taking to your bed for that many years...ugh, I have so little sympathy for her. Especially after the last one, where she bitched about her oldest for not moving back with time. Like he owed her anymore of an inservitude. 

• Love 6

All season I’ve managed to stay awake for only a handful of episodes....I don’t predict success tonight. Unless she has a surprise pregnancy. That will wake me up.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

How y'all doing? This is the show that never ends, never ends... is this the final new show this season?

Looks like at least one more, since Diana looks like a new person in the opening segment.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Twopper said:

She better be a great success. 

It's sad but I qualify a "success" on this program as someone who successfully entertains me.

There's no way Milla is going to be "success" by that criterion.

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Dr. Now would not approve of my eating habit tonight. I stopped at the farmers market to stock up on veggies when the kettle corn man lured me to buy a bag. So what kind of wine goes with this salty sweet deliciousness?

I'd go with Angry Orchard cider.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Anything. Try a dry-ish white. 

Milla is STILL IN BED?? Jesus Christ. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

My eating habit tonight is handfuls of caffeine pills because I've a feeling Milla isn't going to a super exciting update.

But have you dried off from getting hosed down on the back porch? 😆

• LOL 12
Just now, chickenella said:

Hi Pounders! 

Eating habit was boca burger, egg whites and a salad. I had 2 michelob ultra and a sip of baileys Irish Cream. I did my 10, 000 steps today so that makes it ok! (Maybe?)

Of course it's OK.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I always have red with kettle corn; yummy together. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Hello Pounders!!!  My eating habit is Mongolian beef with steamed (Not friied rice) rice.   Will have Stauffer's lemon snaps and some lime sherbet for dessert.

I cannot believe another Milla episode.   She better be a great success.

Yes, big suspense is will she walk?    OMG!  She's walking in the hospital!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

How y'all doing? My habit is a big chopped salad of spring mix, walnuts, zucchini, tomatoes, kalamata olives, garbanzo beans, and some good (but kinda expensive) Greek dressing. I might make myself an almond milk shake w/frozen berries.

It is getting harder to work as my retirement date approaches. I might have to call out sick a few times. ☺️

Not sure what to think about Milla. She doesn't bother me, and I give her credit for adopting those kids, but apparently she bothers a lot of you guys. It's been a couple of years, right? I hope the kids are growing up and enjoying more of their own lives instead of being servants to their mother. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

Looks like at least one more, since Diana looks like a new person in the opening segment.

I’d be surprised if Diana had another WATN since she hit her goal weight last season.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, IOU Payne said:

Hi Pounders!  How y'all doing?  My eating habit tonight is raspberries and Kashi Dark Chocolate Karma cereal, eaten as finger food.

Ooh, that stuff is yummy.

Wow, look at her go!

• Love 1