Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03: Don't Kiss On the First Wedding Night

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

How are A.J. and Stephanie doing?

AJ and Steph seem like they are having a great time together- they are always traveling and sharing fun posts of their adventures. I guess we were being shown AJ at his worst maybe bc they seem pretty happy. I like seeing the successful couples. 

I follow Anthony and he’s pretty funny. Their baby is gorgeous. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

After all these seasons, Jamie is still not comfortable in front of the camera.  She talks a mile a minute and has a forced smile.  Very hard to watch.  Just MO.

Elizabeths Father.  What a piece of work. The Mother just sits there and says nothing.

LOL I like to watch Dr. Pepper watch Jamie.  She always looks...amazed, surprised, stunned!

Is Iris a Virgin?  I would have never known. 

Fireworks went off in my town last night so maybe she's not a virgin anymore.  I'm sure the deflowering would be cause for celebration!!!

• LOL 5

I think a lot of guys actually get excited over attractive older virgins. It makes them feel special to be the first. If you don’t come across as sexual or make the virginity into something super precious, then yes you’ll scare off both men and women. 

I don’t think virginity should be treated as though it’s an affliction, but I do think it becomes unattractive when it’s talked about at length or someone’s entire identity. I don’t get why they feel the need to broadcast that part on TV personally. I thought the same thing with Colton on The Bachelor. Talk to your new partner behind close doors, and fool around to the degree that feels comfortable for the both of you. You don’t owe the world such a personal part of yourself, and it’s annoying when everyone else makes a big deal about the virginity when that was never the intent of the individual who was open about it. That’s what happened with Colton.

• Love 3
On 6/27/2019 at 10:28 AM, Neurochick said:

Elizabeth's dad reminds me of the father in "Four Friends" and if you've seen that movie you know what I'm talking about.  

I'm starting to see why Deonna was single for ten years..."smitten" isn't in her vocabulary?  I think she's friend zoned Greg.  

If she doesn’t get the stick out of her ass soon, Greg will friend her too.  She should stop taking herself so seriously and start to have some fun.  She has to be softer with Greg.  Have a glass of wine, laugh with him, ask questions, be interested in him.  He’s a nice guy.

• Love 4
On 6/26/2019 at 6:32 PM, PityFree said:

The new expert lady is terrible at reading her cue cards.

When she was first introduced as an MFT I decided it was an acronym for "I'm a MotherFucking Therapist, yo!"

• LOL 5
21 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

When she was first introduced as an MFT I decided it was an acronym for "I'm a MotherFucking Therapist, yo!"

"I'm a Damn MotherFucking Therapist, yo!" 🤣🤣

Screenshot from 2019-07-07 17-08-00.png

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 7/6/2019 at 5:46 PM, RealHousewife said:

I think a lot of guys actually get excited over attractive older virgins. It makes them feel special to be the first. If you don’t come across as sexual or make the virginity into something super precious, then yes you’ll scare off both men and women. 

I don’t think virginity should be treated as though it’s an affliction, but I do think it becomes unattractive when it’s talked about at length or someone’s entire identity. I don’t get why they feel the need to broadcast that part on TV personally. I thought the same thing with Colton on The Bachelor. Talk to your new partner behind close doors, and fool around to the degree that feels comfortable for the both of you. You don’t owe the world such a personal part of yourself, and it’s annoying when everyone else makes a big deal about the virginity when that was never the intent of the individual who was open about it. That’s what happened with Colton.

Yes to everything.  They are making a big deal over nothing.  What is Iris now, the Madonna of all Virgins, to be exposed of this revelation on national t.v.?  Now, poor Keith is in the hot seat.  When to do it, where, how? Now that the world knows, he probably wants to skip town.  She’s a big blabbermouth to let production allow this in the first place.  It’s not even funny, and who cares in the first place?  She’s the next Jamie Otis no matter how nice she dresses.  Maybe they should sell tickets for the de- flowering.

• Love 3
On 6/27/2019 at 2:11 PM, Gurkel said:

Aw., I don't mind that there wasn't a whole lot of drama in this episode. It gave me a chance to get to know the couples better and see the development of future drama. It didn't have to be 90 minutes, though. A bit too long.

Iris's virginity is being marketed as the most important characteristic about her and the most challenging factor in her and Keith's marriage. Seriously? I think the topic of when to have sex is one that's making all of the spouses a little nervous. Except maybe Amber and Elizabeth. Do we jump right in, or do we wait to get to know each other first? Or in the case of Deonna, has "Having Sex With Greg" made it onto her To Do list? 

Pityfree, you brought up some great points having to do with Iris's feelings about sex. I'd argue that most of these couples will have to work through similar issues. I'm especially thinking about Deonna, who possibly hasn't had sex in a while. And does being Christian mean that she considers sex 'dirty?' Although I worry that Deonna might've already checked out of this marriage, which means she and Greg won't be doing anything together except modeling their matching swim wear. 

Similarly, are any of the spouses survivors of sexual assault? Is Matt too big for petite Amber? Does Elizabeth want Jamie to manscape? Is Keith a player who's used to having multiple sexual partners? God, I hope not. But you never know.

I only hope that after Iris finally has the sex she’s been holding out for, she doesn’t blab about it for the rest of the show.  What’s private is private.  We don’t have to know all the details I have a feeling she will tell.

• Love 6