Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: Sparks Will Fly

• Start Topic

Someone said Deb is the type to put booze in her coffee.  I could see that, as well as nipping at the cooking sherry.  Then add the slurring to the speech impediment and Thuffering Thuccotash!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

We've seen Debbie shopping in a thrift store, I’m sure she could get a cheap weather appropriate wardrobe if she wanted to. The scenes we’ve seen recently were filmed in November so I don’t think wearing sweaters is unusual, even in Vegas. 

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Spike said:

Someone said Deb is the type to put booze in her coffee.  I could see that, as well as nipping at the cooking sherry.  Then add the slurring to the speech impediment and Thuffering Thuccotash!

If I had Larissa as my mail order DIL I would be sipping the hooch at noon, too.  

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

I think if Debbie had half a brain, or wasn't so befuddled by her love for Coltee, and just shut up about Larissa, she'd be rid of Larissa a lot faster.  Her bad-mouthing her d-i-l to Coltee just makes him feel compelled to come back with "Yes, but she's my wife, and I don't want bad things to happen to her."  If he were allowed to have the bad thoughts himself, maybe his defense of Larissa would be less automatic.  He wouldn't feel like he had to pretend to be a good husband.  If Debbie would just be the sympathetic listener--even chime in with "Yes, but she is your wife" once in a while--it would be a lot easier for Coltee to ditch Larissa.

JMO, but then I've never been in competition with any of my son's girlfriends.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

Couple of random thoughts about this cast:

Nicole and Azan:  From the looks of Azan's face when Nicole told him she was going to use the money from Grenada's failed trip to come to Morocco-----his facial expressions and excuses were so telling that he doesn't want her there.  I have a gut feeling that Azan already has another girlfriend out there (or boyfriend) and he is just trying to stall it's discovery.  Nicole is fucking clueless on how to read people.  She just wants to be a wife.  What exactly is going to change when/if she marries him?  Nothing!!!  And she tells Azan, "My mom is concerned about Mae's starting school."  WTF???!!!!   Shouldn't Nicole as her mother be concerned about her child's education and growth???  No, it all about her and cuddling up with "Daddy".

Ashley and Jay:  Ashley also needs to apologize to her "friend" who tried to warn her that Jay was a cheater and this is not going to go well....Ashley cut her from the bridal party as she only wanted people who support her and Jay.  That girl deserves an apology was she was the "true friend" in my opinion who tried to have Ashley's back.

Chantel and Pedro:  I just can't with these two anymore.  Sister Nicole betrayed her brother by showing that video.  Pedro betrayed Chantel by his "single" antics.  Carumba(?) is evil and selfish...her trying to get Pedro to come with her and leave his wife in the streets.  Kudos to his other friends who coaxed him to "go to your wife".

Libby and Andrayyyyyyyyy:  What the hell were these two thinking when they used no protection? The roof over their heads is questionable unless Daddy helps financially.  Andreiiiiii seems unlikely to have a steady job to support the family as his attitude will be the first thing that gets him canned from any job.  I see the water spiraling down the drain on these two.

Russ and Paola:  This is Russ' baby too.......His mother wants to see the baby, hold him and love on that new child (who looks EXACTLY like Russ by the way).   The bitch Pao doesn't want his Mother to hold the baby...("well maybe once or twice").  ???????? WTH? When I had my first child, I was thrilled to have any kind of help.  Whether it be a diaper change, a feeding, burping duty, walking to calm the baby, etc.  The love and help my mother and sisters gave me was so appreciated and helped build the bonds between baby and other family members.  And to allow that Juan to inject toxicity into her and Russ' new family is being a bitch!  If that Juan is truly a "friend"-----then as a friend you support your friend and be there for her.  He is an ass.  I have no other words.

Coltie and Larissa (& Debbie):  This is SO over.  I suspect Coltie to have some anger issues he is hiding and Larissa has a bad attitude.  Neither one of them got what they hoped for.  I seriously think Coltie's expression when he read about the dismissal on the phone kind of said a lot.  I think he was hoping she would be deported and not dismissed.  Who's house it this anyway?  Is Debbie the owner of the house along with Coltie....or is Coltie the owner?  if it is Debbie's as much as Coltie's, there should never have been all the bitching by Larissa for Deb to leave her and Coltie alone and get out of the house. 

Why do I let myself get stressed and anxious about this shit???  I have no clue but I watch every minute of it.  I can't stop!  I'm addicted!

Edited by gigiann
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, gigiann said:

Russ and Paola:  ...Whether it be a diaper change, a feeding, burping duty, walking to calm the baby, etc.  

I suspect that if there are no cameras around and Russ' MiniMe poops or cries, Paola will be more than happy to foist him off to Grandma.  She's all about the camera.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I suspect that if there are no cameras around and Russ' MiniMe poops or cries, Paola will be more than happy to foist him off to Grandma.  She's all about the camera.

I think you're right. Pao's rule could be "nobody else holds the baby while I'M on camera!" I hated how when Juan was saying nasty things about Russ she smirked and answered him with a half-assed scolding that came across like "ooh, Juan, you're a naughty boy to say such mean things..." while trying not to laugh. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, gigiann said:

Chantel and Pedro:  I just can't with these two anymore.  Sister Nicole betrayed her brother by showing that video.  Pedro betrayed Chantel by his "single" antics.  Carumba(?) is evil and selfish...her trying to get Pedro to come with her and leave his wife in the streets.  Kudos to his other friends who coaxed him to "go to your wife".

Russ and Paola:  This is Russ' baby too.......His mother wants to see the baby, hold him and love on that new child (who looks EXACTLY like Russ by the way).   The bitch Pao doesn't want his Mother to hold the baby...("well maybe once or twice").  ???????? WTH? When I had my first child, I was thrilled to have any kind of help.  Whether it be a diaper change, a feeding, burping duty, walking to calm the baby, etc.  The love and help my mother and sisters gave me was so appreciated and helped build the bonds between baby and other family members.  And to allow that Juan to inject toxicity into her and Russ' new family is being a bitch!  If that Juan is truly a "friend"-----then as a friend you support your friend and be there for her.  He is an ass.  I have no other words.

Why do I let myself get stressed and anxious about this shit???  I have no clue but I watch every minute of it.  I can't stop!  I'm addicted!

That Dominican skank really is an evil and selfish woman, Sister Pedro is the same! I hate the way this show is showcasing women not supporting each other at all.

Paola can stfu. Every time Russ picked the baby up, she was insisting he was doing it "wrong", ridiculous! And she refuses to admit that he's doing just fine for heaven's sake. Topped off by Russ' earnest wish that "this baby will help our marriage" , sheesh. That's not how it works. That's not how any of it works. Juan can also stfu and have several seats, too.

• Love 7
On 7/3/2019 at 3:09 PM, configdotsys said:

Libby said to Andrei that only the two of them will be in the delivery room and then she said something like, "And I'm in charge in there. Anything I say goes," and the jerk said, "Okay but only this time," or something like that.

That will be Libby's way to get her family in the delivery room or at least her mother. She'll wait until she is in the throes of pain and demand that her mother come in.

Libby's father drives me crazy because I just cannot relate to him at all. He's enabling Libby's husband-- a person that he dislikes because he's an asshole to his daughter and a moocher-- by giving them money and paying their way. What incentive does Andrei have to get a job when the lifestyle that they are accustomed to via Daddy is a lot better than Andrei getting a modest job. Andrei can hang out all day, go to the gym and play video games while Libby works.

Does anyone really see him doing most of the parenting while Libby is at work? I sure don't. I wouldn't be surprised if at some near future time, they put the baby in day care because Libby has to work and Andrei has to have his gym/video game time and daddy will come to the rescue and pay for everything.

I can't relate to Libby's father, either, but what drives me crazier than him enabling Andrei is that he enables Libby.  

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, magemaud said:
1 hour ago, blubld43 said:

That Dominican skank really is an evil and selfish woman, Sister Pedro is the same! I hate the way this show is showcasing women not supporting each other at all.

So Dominican skank said something that interested me in her TH.  She was like "well now Chantal will appreciate what she has because she knows how easy it is to lose it."

Which made me wonder if this wasn't all a setup between her and Nicole and not for all the reasons I thought.

I truly don't think Pedro was in on it.  He looked drunk as hell at the club when he was dancing with Colombo and seemed genuinely surprised when Nicole brought out the video.

But, I think it's maybe possible that Nicole and Colombo cooked up a scheme where Colombo would bump and grind all over Pedro and Nicole would film it and show it to Chantal with dual purposes of sticking it to Chantal and as a way to make Chantal "more appreciative" of Pedro by showing that other women are willing to "go the extra mile" to get with him.

Obviously this is not how life works, but for a 20 year old, it might be.  And also, it had the added benefit of allowing her to publicly humiliate Chantal.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Mothra said:

I think if Debbie had half a brain, or wasn't so befuddled by her love for Coltee, and just shut up about Larissa, she'd be rid of Larissa a lot faster.

I think if she had half a brain, she’d move out, take the car, leave the two of them alone and have her own life.  

3 hours ago, RealReality said:

But, I think it's maybe possible that Nicole and Colombo cooked up a scheme where Colombo would bump and grind all over Pedro and Nicole would film it and show it to Chantal with dual purposes of sticking it to Chantal and as a way to make Chantal "more appreciative" of Pedro by showing that other women are willing to "go the extra mile" to get with him.

That’s an interesting thought.  But I think Nichole cannot stand Chantel, wanted her gone and have her brother hook up with her thirsty friend. Don’t think Nichole runs any deeper than that.  She’s evil and Pedro needs to wake up on how far she woul go to break up his marriage. 

• Love 6
(edited)
14 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I think if she had half a brain, she’d move out, take the car, leave the two of them alone and have her own life.  

That’s an interesting thought.  But I think Nichole cannot stand Chantel, wanted her gone and have her brother hook up with her thirsty friend. Don’t think Nichole runs any deeper than that.  She’s evil and Pedro needs to wake up on how far she woul go to break up his marriage. 

I totally agree about Debbie.  But I'm starting to think that on some level she is LOVING being embroiled in all this drama and playing up the martyr card.  She seems happy to jet off and do interviews, she stays on social media even when she is dragged, and she signed up for a second season of this show, even though she had to have heard from numerous people that her relationship with Colt came off weird as hell.

I suspect that no one but colt and her husband paid her very much attention and now she gets so much attention!  People are asking her questions!  People want to know what she is thinking! It has to be as intoxicating as whatever she is sipping out of that coffee mug.

I think Nicole absolutely hates Chantal.  I mean no matter what the reason, she filmed her brother being ground on by a Dominican THOT and then showed it to his wife with the implication that something else may have happened.  That's deep man.  I hope I never hate anyone that much in life because that sort of hate is tiring. 

But it seems like it has been a problem for Lidia and Nicole that Chantal won't get on board with their plans and asks a lot of questions.  Most of the time I understand Pedro's POV.  They grew up differently and with different expectations. 

I think Chantal handles things the wrong way, but I don't fault her for asking questions and having some objections.  How did Melanie and devar handle this situation?  I remember his sister being downright salty and insistent about not working.  

Anyways, I think that the base problem Nicole and Lidia have is that Chantal puts up too many objections so it's maybe kinda possible that if she just stopped asking questions and putting up objections they would be fine.  And maybe Nicole thought that this would "tame" Chantal and put her in line.

LOL....or maybe she just hates her that much.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 1

Maybe sister Pedro is jealous. Hear me out, this woman puts on club attire to sit on a bench with her brother. She brings all this negative energy, so much drama, she must realize this is what people want to see. She's in the grip of green jealousy IMO, Chantal has the American dollar. Period, without having to hustle for it. She's sitting there with those big ass implants, sister Pedro wants some too.

sister Pedro is just jealous.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
30 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Maybe sister Pedro is jealous. Hear me out, this woman puts on club attire to sit on a bench with her brother. She brings all this negative energy, so much drama, she must realize this is what people want to see. She's in the grip of green jealousy IMO, Chantal has the American dollar. Period, without having to hustle for it. She's sitting there with those big ass implants, sister Pedro wants some too.

sister Pedro is just jealous.

I absolutely agree that nicoles behavior could have something to do with production intervening and telling her what they want or what will get her more airtime.

Chantal and Nicole seem to hate each other equally, and both have their reasons. But I agree that jealousy could be a factor.  But if it was it would be over the fake boobies period.  Both she and Chantal have a preoccupation with their looks.  

The two of them kind of remind me of Goldie Hawn and Meryl Streep in Death Becomes Her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I absolutely agree that nicoles behavior could have something to do with production intervening and telling her what they want or what will get her more airtime.

Chantal and Nicole seem to hate each other equally, and both have their reasons. But I agree that jealousy could be a factor.  But if it was it would be over the fake boobies period.  Both she and Chantal have a preoccupation with their looks.  

The two of them kind of remind me of Goldie Hawn and Meryl Streep in Death Becomes Her.

Yes! That nailed it. That was a great, albeit totally cheesy, movie.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, LGGirl said:

But Coltee is Debbie's life!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 7/2/2019 at 9:34 PM, Horrified said:

Yeah and she'll ride that wave until her looks go in a few years. She doesn't have any redeeming personality qualities to save her when she's 30.

my 12 year old self would like to point out that she walks like a camel and needs oil blotting papers.  And her mouth opens about 2 seconds before a sound comes out.  Brain battery needs to rev up I guess.

Unfortunately, Chantel does seem very dim. Although I will give her credit for making sure Pedro drama never interrupts her beauty sleep, beauty routine, skin, etc. She never looks disheveled, even though her relationship is a mess and they are constantly fighting. I'd be up all night crying and looking like total shit not able to get out of bed if I had to deal with Pedro and his family.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Mother Pao is just like daughter....Mad at Russ because of the way he looked at her!.Please...Pao is just like Juan ..that is why he is her bestie and loved by Mother Pao. So tired of his couple and all the people involved with them.

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Unfortunately, Chantel does seem very dim. Although I will give her credit for making sure Pedro drama never interrupts her beauty sleep, beauty routine, skin, etc. She never looks disheveled, even though her relationship is a mess and they are constantly fighting. I'd be up all night crying and looking like total shit not able to get out of bed if I had to deal with Pedro and his family.

Either, the silicone is leeching into her brain and/or genetics is a thing.  Probably both.  Most likely, she's got the "Pao Delusion" going on and thinks she's the next Kartrashian.

Either which way, I am still Team Pedro and think his original intentions were true.  He just picked the wrong chica to mess with and now the BSC familias have taken it to a whole different direction.

IMHO, if Lockjaw had stood by her man from jump, he may have done the same.  Now it just a giant cluster of reality wannabes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

About the LV clothing...I'm pretty sure they were filming fall/winter. In my experience 50/60's feel cold as crazy as that is. Larissa has a 3/4 down coat on though! You don't see much of that unless it snows. And then the city shuts down.

That whole crew sucks! They are all wrong in my book. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 7/5/2019 at 3:03 PM, Spike said:

Lol  I'll bet you're right

• Love 2

I give Pedro's sister Nicole a small bit of room about that dancing video.  When she brought it out and showed Chantel, Chantel had just told Nicole that Pedro and her and her family deserved the violence against them in that FamilyChantel fight.  So then Nicole shows that video and says, "you deserve THIS."

I can't say she is interested in peace and harmony otherwise, but she seemed to show it in retaliation.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 7/6/2019 at 1:05 PM, blubld43 said:

Paola can stfu. Every time Russ picked the baby up, she was insisting he was doing it "wrong", ridiculous! And she refuses to admit that he's doing just fine for heaven's sake. Topped off by Russ' earnest wish that "this baby will help our marriage" , sheesh. That's not how it works. That's not how any of it works. Juan can also stfu and have several seats, too.

A mother and the daughter are both Dominican skanks.  They are busy running a business in order to get money from Americans.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, MajorNelson said:

I give Pedro's sister Nicole a small bit of room about that dancing video.  When she brought it out and showed Chantel, Chantel had just told Nicole that Pedro and her and her family deserved the violence against them in that FamilyChantel fight.  So then Nicole shows that video and says, "you deserve THIS."

I can't say she is interested in peace and harmony otherwise, but she seemed to show it in retaliation.

I can see that, but man that hate runs deep because it mattered to Nicole more than protecting her brother.

And why did she even take the video?  I can truly say that if I saw some skank grinding on my married brother the very last thing I would do is tape is to preserve it for posterity*.  

I mean, as a piece of revenge, it was well timed and pretty perfect from Nicole's POV.   I don't want to think there was producer manipulation, but damn, that all took so much forethought.

* -- the first thing I would do would be to separate my brother and the skank.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 4
On 7/5/2019 at 3:59 PM, KateHearts said:
On 7/5/2019 at 12:22 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

t might be because she is on a blood thinner and would have been cold on the plane

I've never heard of chills as a side effect of blood thinners and I'm a prescriber... just saying.

Feeling cold on blood thinners IS a thing. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 7/6/2019 at 7:39 PM, RealReality said:

I totally agree about Debbie.  But I'm starting to think that on some level she is LOVING being embroiled in all this drama and playing up the martyr card.  She seems happy to jet off and do interviews, she stays on social media even when she is dragged, and she signed up for a second season of this show, even though she had to have heard from numerous people that her relationship with Colt came off weird as hell.

I suspect that no one but colt and her husband paid her very much attention and now she gets so much attention!  People are asking her questions!  People want to know what she is thinking! It has to be as intoxicating as whatever she is sipping out of that coffee mug.

I think Nicole absolutely hates Chantal.  I mean no matter what the reason, she filmed her brother being ground on by a Dominican THOT and then showed it to his wife with the implication that something else may have happened.  That's deep man.  I hope I never hate anyone that much in life because that sort of hate is tiring. 

But it seems like it has been a problem for Lidia and Nicole that Chantal won't get on board with their plans and asks a lot of questions.  Most of the time I understand Pedro's POV.  They grew up differently and with different expectations. 

I think Chantal handles things the wrong way, but I don't fault her for asking questions and having some objections.  How did Melanie and devar handle this situation?  I remember his sister being downright salty and insistent about not working.  

Anyways, I think that the base problem Nicole and Lidia have is that Chantal puts up too many objections so it's maybe kinda possible that if she just stopped asking questions and putting up objections they would be fine.  And maybe Nicole thought that this would "tame" Chantal and put her in line.

LOL....or maybe she just hates her that much.  

Maybe Debbie and Coltee can be the first mom and son pair on "Smothered," lol.

58 minutes ago, happy hobo said:

Feeling cold on blood thinners IS a thing. 

I'm not on blood thinners, but feel cold a lot and don't have chills, per se.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 7/5/2019 at 11:33 AM, Spike said:

One time I rode in a car from Los Angeles to Las Vegas in August and the driver would not turn the AC on because he said it would make the car overheat.  Don’t know if that was true or he was just trying to get better mpg lol.

There are signs on part of that drive that tell you to turn your AC off. Not the whole drive, but definitely true for parts of it. (At least there were signs the last time I drove to Vegas, but it's been a few years.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Evangeline said:

There are signs on part of that drive that tell you to turn your AC off. Not the whole drive, but definitely true for parts of it. (At least there were signs the last time I drove to Vegas, but it's been a few years.)

True dat. Heading west over the pass right after Palm Desert, there are signs instructing you to turn off the AC or you may overheat. It's a pretty steep grade and high altitude.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BoomerRumor said:

True dat. Heading west over the pass right after Palm Desert, there are signs instructing you to turn off the AC or you may overheat. It's a pretty steep grade and high altitude.

Years ago on the way from San Diego to Reno   we passed lots of places on the side of the road that had huge water tanks to use in over heated vehicles . 

• Useful 1
On 6/25/2019 at 2:53 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

This^^^^made me laugh out loud.  Cause it is true.

Chantal and Pedro, okay now you both have people in two separate countries in your business.  Nicole. don't badger and say over and over:  "I am not discussing this in the street.  Let's go to the hotel and talk."  So they get back to the hotel and what does she do?  "I don't want to talk about this tonight, I want to sleep."  Which way you wanna go??

I laughed at that too. Its become even more true since the show aired!  As for Chantal not wanting to talk once she got Pedro back to the hotel, I think it was wise actually. All of us are more prone to temper flares and saying shit we don't mean when we are tired. Late night arguments are rarely fruitful. It was frustrating to Pedro and maybe that is partly why she did it but I think they were both more reasonable in the fitness center the next morning than they would have been rehashing the street argument at night.

On 7/6/2019 at 12:17 PM, gigiann said:

Couple of random thoughts about this cast:

Nicole and Azan:  From the looks of Azan's face when Nicole told him she was going to use the money from Grenada's failed trip to come to Morocco-----his facial expressions and excuses were so telling that he doesn't want her there.  I have a gut feeling that Azan already has another girlfriend out there (or boyfriend) and he is just trying to stall it's discovery.  Nicole is fucking clueless on how to read people.  She just wants to be a wife.  What exactly is going to change when/if she marries him?  Nothing!!!  And she tells Azan, "My mom is concerned about Mae's starting school."  WTF???!!!!   Shouldn't Nicole as her mother be concerned about her child's education and growth???  No, it all about her and cuddling up with "Daddy".

I thought the exact same thing about Nicole telling Azan that. She said it like she was a young teen beefing about "Mom" and her "crazy concerns".  That tape right there should be part of the evidence RobbieLee (sp?) should use to ask for Conservatorship of Nicole and Mae.  Nicole is a really shitty mother and Mae is in for a rollercoaster life.