Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Spartan Girl

"YOU'RE DISGUSTING! YOU ARE!" The Worst Parents on SVU

Sadly, I don't recall the episode name, but I do remember it was on the Mothership and was sort of a riff on the whole Michael Jackson mess.

Yes, it was the Mothership. It was the episode "Smoke". http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0629428/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_36

I really thought it was an SVU episode and was surprised to find that it was not. I believe the younger son has a heart condition that required surgery and that was why the older son was basically sold to the pedophile for the weekend.

• Like 1

The little girl who played Emma in the episode about the lesbian moms later was a contestant on the first season of "The Voice."

• Like 1

Another who belongs on the "Worst Parent" list is the father from "A Single Life," the S1 episode about a woman who commits suicide and leaves a note in which she puts the three males whom she considers responsible for her death on blast: her shrink/lover, her married boyfriend and worst of all, her own father, aka the "sperm donor," who molested her when she was little. 

Especially powerful was the scene when the woman's sister read her suicide note to the sperm donor, forcing him to confront what he had done to his daughter and to their family. 

Edited by DollEyes
  • Like 5

Nicole from last nights "Motherly Love" was a piece of shit. Molesting her son's friends, manipulating her son into shooting one of them after crying rape, then trying to throw him under the bus at the trial by claiming he was jealous and had an Oedipal obsession with her? My skin was crawling watching that.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Spartan Girl said:

Nicole from last nights "Motherly Love" was a piece of shit. Molesting her son's friends, manipulating her son into shooting one of them after crying rape, then trying to throw him under the bus at the trial by claiming he was jealous and had an Oedipal obsession with her? My skin was crawling watching that.

Apparently all women named Nicole in this franchise are warped, evil, and/or cray-cray!

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

On 2/16/2017 at 0:20 AM, Xeliou66 said:

The dad on tonight's episode ranks as one of the worst parents ever as well. 

So does the "mom." She was supposed to protect her sons from him and she not only failed them as much as their so-called "dad," one of them almost died because of it. By taking the beating from their "dad" to prove that he was the one responsible for goading Kyle into raping and accidentally killing his best friend Jack and to protect their little brother Mark from future abuse, Adam, the oldest boy, was more of a parent in those few minutes than his "real" parents have been in years, as far as I'm concerned. 

• Like 3

Can the mother who didn't want to vaccinate her son in the Hillary Duff episode selfish be called awful? I understand  that she had her reasons not to but still she was putting other children who came into contact with her son at risk..

• Like 3

I'm going to include Lt. Olivia Benson in this group. All she does is kiss the kid late at night while he's sleeping and take him to the park once in a blue moon. Then spends the rest of her time ( at work...always) fretting about him becoming a rapist. Why in the HELL would anybody give her a kid? He's like a fashion accessory to her so she can justify being menopausal and unmarried but still have something to show for it. Cringeworthy.

• Like 6

I agree about Olivia, she is a terrible parent, and her constant worrying about Noah being a rapist is really going to harm him when he grows up and becomes more mature. 

SVU has had numerous awful parents, it's hard to pick the worst. I think that the judge and his wife in Justice might be the worst, both of them were total scum, the judge raping his step daughter and then claiming she seduced him, and his wife killing her own daughter because she sided with the pedophile judge. Fuck both of them, I hope the wife got the death penalty and I hope the judge got thrown in a cell with a bunch of sex offenders that he had put away and they gave him a dose of his own medicine every day.

I would put Stabler's ex partner Pete in the category of an awful parent, he only cared about how good his son was at baseball and then he beat him when he found out he was using PED's. I cheered when Stabler beat the crap out of him in the bathroom even though I normally didn't like Stabler's anger issues. 

Also I would say Philip Westley from Rockabye was an awful parent, he kicked out one daughter for having sex with her boyfriend and then he was about to disown his other daughter until Stabler talked to him. Couldn't stand him, typical intolerant redneck far right religious bigot. 

• Like 5

The parents in last night's episode are pretty high up there on the shittiness scale- they were OK with their daughter being raped because they wanted it to "cure" her from being a lesbian.

• Like 5

On 5/18/2017 at 2:27 PM, Cotypubby said:

The parents in last night's episode are pretty high up there on the shittiness scale- they were OK with their daughter being raped because they wanted it to "cure" her from being a lesbian.

ITA they were pretty close minded.

• Like 2

Ones that haven't been mentioned are Cheryl Avery's parents in Fallacy. They were scum, they kicked her out because she was transgender and didn't let her go to the school that she should've gone to that would've been safe for her. They weren't killers/rapists, but they were narrow minded garbage and worthless excuses for parents. 

• Like 4

The father Jim from Great Expectations also was a terrible dad he told his son to attack the other boy on the hockey team and beat up his older son because he stood up to him.

Edited by Redskinsfan
  • Like 3

Yeah I mentioned the guy from Great Expectations back when that episode aired. That guy was a piece of shit, he terrorized his whole family and justified his actions by talking about "PC crap" and that everyone else was "weak". Fuck that guy.

• Like 3

Stacy Keach's character in the American Disgrace episode wasn't a good father either. He payed off 3 young women to lie about his an superstar ex basketball player raping them because he was mad that his daughter slept and got pregnant with his baby.

• Like 2

Another shitty parent is definitely Gloria from "Deception," who not only cheated on her abusive, rich husband with her stepson Kyle and her trainer, she had the trainer kill the husband with Kyle's baseball bat, the son took the fall out of his love for Gloria, who not only married Kyle, she got pregnant by the trainer and tried to pass it off as Kyle's. None of this would have come out on the first place if it weren't for Kyle's little sister and Gloria's daughter Chloe, who not only was neglected by Gloria, she caught Kyle & Gloria in bed together. 

Best of all was the conclusion, after the trainer confessed to Gloria's crimes and Benson & Stabler exposed Gloria to Kyle for the lying, cheating and goldigging skank she was, Kyle served Gloria with divorce papers-just before she was arrested for murder. When Gloria told Kyle that he didn't know what he was doing, Kyle responded, "I know exactly what I'm doing-Mom." 

Edited by DollEyes
  • Like 2

Not sure if Charles Grodin character in "Lessons Learned"  is a bad  or good bad because he turned a blind eye to the sexual abuse at the school where was a board member at until he found out at the end his son was a victim too then he changed his attitude.

• Like 1

Olivia's ex-partner from "Rape Interrupted" definitely belongs here. His son was guilty cf rape, but instead of letting him take responsibility for his crime, Dear Old Dad not only tried to pressure Olivia to cover for him,  he got a fake witness to lie, which only made things worse.

• Like 4

The mother from Snatched: Oh, my daughter got kidnapped because I stole diamonds from my father to pay down my husband's gambling debts? What a perfect opportunity to set up a ransom so I can finagle even more cash and use it to run away with my husband and start over (even though my daughter is still missing)!

And her excuse for running away even as Benson begged her not to was that if she went to prison she wouldn't see her daughter until the girl was thirty. Lady, when your daughter is old enough to understand what you did, you're not gonna be seeing her ever.

• Like 3

On July 3, 2017 at 11:40 PM, DollEyes said:

Olivia's ex-partner from "Rape Interrupted" definitely belongs here. His son was guilty cf rape, but instead of letting him take responsibility for his crime, Dear Old Dad not only tried to pressure Olivia to cover for him,  he got a fake witness to lie, which only made things worse.

Definitely. I hated how even after all that, he had the nerve to whine about how the whole system was rigged against his son. Right, because men are the victims that always get scrutinized and slut-shamed. Oh wait, they're not! Fuck off!

• Like 5

In the early seasons, the one where the little girl is shot at the video store, and it turns out her sociopath sister arranged the hit to keep her abuse of the child a secret.   Then Dan Luria and Glynnis O'Connor (Spelling?) the adoptive parent of the older girl, and the little girl, don't want the sister charged, but she gets the death penalty probably (after the show ends). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1

On 5/16/2017 at 2:07 AM, Redskinsfan said:

Can the mother who didn't want to vaccinate her son in the Hillary Duff episode selfish be called awful? I understand  that she had her reasons not to but still she was putting other children who came into contact with her son at risk..

Not only was Hilary Duff's character awful in that episode, the "mom" played by Missi Pyle in a similar episode was even worse. Her anti-vaxxer stance not only endangered her son, it put numerous other kids at risk, including Noah, however accidentally. She was entitled to her opinion, but she was  not entitled to gamble with innocent peoples'-especially childrens'-lives because of it.

I had no problem with her dying at the end of the episode because IMO she was a selfish, sanctimonious bitch who used her beliefs as a weapon. I don't normally blame victims, but she's an exception to the rule.

• Like 2

They're showing old seasons of SVU, and "Damaged" where the adopted daughter gives her 6 year old sister gonorrhea, gets her boyfriend to hire his buddy at the video store to shoot the little girl is still chilling.    At the end where the adoptive parent, who saw the video of Missy (the older daughter) getting the boyfriend to abuse the little sister, and planned the murder of three people, tells Cabot that he wants Missy to go free.    I can't believe Dan Luria (the Dad) saying, 'we lost our little girl, so we shouldn't have to lose Missy too', could say that line without hurling.       

• Like 2

On 5/18/2017 at 7:20 AM, Xeliou66 said:

I agree about Olivia, she is a terrible parent, and her constant worrying about Noah being a rapist is really going to harm him when he grows up and becomes more mature.

By that logic, Olivia would most definitely be a rapist too.  So, shut up Olivia!  Stop 'waiting' for the 'rapist gene' to appear on yourself or your son.  Stop with your fear bullshit.

• Like 2