Type keyword(s) to search

S31.E11/12: This One is For One Million Dollars LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Browncoat said:

Don't give up!  READ the instructions and pay attention to what you've read!

Right??  He's too far into his own head now.

• Love 1

More annoying music-based task: assembling a drum set while "Seven Nation Army" is sung in a loop? Or having to stay on a bed as "Tiny Bubbles" plays all night? #TheMole #NeverForget

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I think this is the first season that I truly would be okay with any of the team winning.  Even so, it's stressful!  I will be thrilled with either one of these, but I'd be happiest with C&C.

Edited by Browncoat

Tyler and Korey missing that one piece on the ground!  Aargh!!

1 minute ago, Browncoat said:

I will be thrilled with either one!

Me too!  Makes it fun to watch.

• Love 3

Considering I thought Colin was probably one of the best racers never to win (considering the Roadblock imbalance at the time of their original run), I am very ok with the win.  

Whoever in editing added the show of Colin smacking Phil's...kiwis, I thank you.

• LOL 1

AWESOME!!!!!!  I am completely thrilled that they won!  I never in a million years thought I'd truly root for them after Season 5.  They were spectacular this time around though -- kept it together (mostly), had fun, and won the only leg that really matters.  Hooray for C&C!

And hooray for Tyler and Korey, too!  They ran a great race as well.

• Love 6

Oh wow, Leo and Jamal did all the tasks.

I like Tyler and Korey and they're good racers.  I don't mind Leo and Jamal.

Good final three!  Fun finale 🙂

• Love 2
(edited)

I can't deal with Tyler and the Afghanimals is a team that i didn't care to see the second time, let alone the third time.... So happy for Colin and Christie, whom i believe is the best team to ever run this race.

Edited by argrow