Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: Penne Alla Andi

• Start Topic

Eight bachelors remain. They head to Italy, where Andi surprises one contender with his second one-on-one date and takes another man to Verona. Elsewhere, six bachelors visit Monselice, where they must take a lie-detector test.
  • Love 1

I hope that Andi starts to tone down her group date attire. I've been cringing at how overdone some of these dresses have been -- too short and too tight and too low cut. The dresses, combined with the excessive makeup and false eyelashes are coming across as desperate, and I think that's really unfortunate. I think she's a very attractive woman and would look much better -- and more confident -- in a more natural, comfortable, toned down look.

(edited)

I have to side with Josh on the invasiveness of the lie detector test.  No other season ever has had something like that.   I know they other guys just brushed it off as a goof, but it is not fun.  I've had to take one and it's beyond nerve wracking.

Somehow his soul-less eyes still managed to shine through

They're dead and flat.  Smarmy is the only word I have to describe him, and even that's not skeevy enough for how Nick seems to me.

JJ had a classy exit.  He was surprised, but seemed resigned.  He had a bit of a Clive Owen look to him that I liked.  But his pants sucked!

Cody just broke my heart.  I really warmed up to him since the first night and really hope he finds a sweet girl.  I know

Marcus is just weak sauce to me. 

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 3

The combination of down-turned mouth-corners and duck-lips is just awful.  Just awful.

And I noticed tonight that in some situations Andi says "like" a lot. 

But I haven't heard "y'all" in awhile.  And there have been several instances when it would've fit, if that's the way she actually talks. 

• Love 4
(edited)

This show was so meh. The only thing that gave me a chuckle was Dylan admitting that he doesn't wash his hands after using the bathroom--and cut to him and Andi holding hands. Clorox Bleachable Moment!

Cody calling to Juliet (instead of vice versa) and Andi hollering, Get up here, Romeo! Seriously? They fed the other guys better lines to advertise the Armando (or whatever) Resort: A lovely resort and spa minutes away from Verona with all the amenities!

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 3

We'll of course Dylan got sick. Not washing your hands in some skeevy bathroom carrying god knows what germs. Ewwww. I couldn't even look at him after that. Especially with his skeeve hands touching on everyone. So nasty

Cody does absolutely nothing for me. At all. He just seemed so desperate trying to convince her she would love him. But after his original, she's gonna love me crap, I sort of loved him getting the smack down.

Nick is so unlike able. Hard to understand why someone would want to come across that way on TV, so I am left to assume he is a clueless DB.

At this point I would probably choose Brian but he is not aggressive enough for her. He's not a "man " unless he attacks her in the hallway. Ewwwww

• Love 3
(edited)
Nick is so unlike able. Hard to understand why someone would want to come across that way on TV, so I am left to assume he is a clueless DB.

YMMV but I'm just not buying the "Nick is so awful" stuff. OMG he dared to go after Andi after the drama with Eric, then he looked annoyed at what was a stupid mime date and then tonight he grabbed Andi first to talk to her when he had a rose. Oh the horror. For all the "Nick is so awful" comments all the guys make, I have yet to see Nick badmouthing the other guys, insulting them or instigating any drama with them first.

When Andi asked him about the stuff that happened last week, I thought he was fairly honest. He admitted that yes he's talked about their connection with the other guys and made comments about not imagining anyone else having as close of a connection with her, which yes, he acknowledged, might have annoyed them. And then he admitted that yes, he wants to get along with them but at the same time she is what he believes is most important and isn't the whole point of this farce show about the fighting for the lead?

It's also amusing to me how all in a tizzy the guys were getting when Nick pulled Andi away and at the same Andi's waxing on about how much of a man Nick is and basically getting all hot and bothered by his actions. Which is really interesting - they're all so busy worrying about some other guy, the woman they say they're interested in, they clearly don't really know at all. Andi likes aggressive men, she likes guys that grab her and make a move as she's stated in her talking head. So while they would like to sit around deciding about proper bromance etiquette, Andi's all swooning over Nick's actions.

Like I've said before, I rarely am ever on the side of the other people in the house when the pile on starts against one contestant. I often find the other guys/women the really annoying ones. Because as is the case with Nick, the talk about how awful the contestant is far more repetitive and annoying than anything the contestant themselves are doing.  

eta: More importantly...um, eww Dylan. I can't even look at him the same. There is nothing grosser to me than people who don't wash their hands after using the restroom. Remind me never to shake Dylan's hands if I ever meet him. Also, I continue to be baffled by Andi and Josh's relationship. Clearly something happened during the group date that upset her and him and yet I find I have no idea what that was.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 2
YMMV but I'm just not buying the "Nick is so awful" stuff. OMG he dared to go after Andi after the drama with Eric, then he looked annoyed at what was a stupid mime date and then tonight he grabbed Andi first to talk to her when he had a rose. Oh the horror. For all the "Nick is so awful" comments all the guys make, I have yet to see Nick badmouthing the other guys, insulting them or instigating any drama with them first.

My wife thinks Nick looks like a leprechaun.  I'd go with troll-under-the-bridge.  

But I have to agree with your sentiment.

The other contestants seem to be arguing for some "guy-code".  But if Nick really wants to be with Andi (and I can't for the life of me understand why he would), then why in the world would/should he stand back and let other guys take time with her?

Isn't that the opposite of "not being here for the right reasons"?

• Love 2
(edited)

Word to everything you said about Nick, truthaboutluv. I think they are all jealous. My sister and I were comparing him to Courtney-- he's got her moves, but without her meanness. I have only seen him be nice to everyone else; he just annoys them unintentionally.

Josh is beginning to scare me. I don't think they have a healthy dynamic.

Edited by betha

I agree with Josh that asking a date to take a polygraph is in bad taste. I know Andi didn't come up with the idea but why was she so upset that Josh felt she didn't trust him or the other guys? Sometimes I don't mind Andi and other times I can't stand her; like when she gets so upset at something she shouldn't. If someone I was dating asked me to take a lie detector, I would tell them to go to hell. These guys didn't have that option but I can understand not liking it.

Can't stand Nick either in looks or personality. I don't think he should care what the other guys think, but I still think he is a jerk and doesn't really care about Andi either. Dylan remains a sad sack with greasy hair. I was surprised she kept him over JJ, who is a shit stirer and wears weird pants but doesn't have so much baggage.

She should have cut Cody before the one on one date. There is always one person who is nuts over the b/bette and it is pretty clear the feeling isn't mutual. He seems like a nice guy though and I don't think he will have a problem finding dates. Josh is growing on me-he speaks what's on his mind, he's handsome and I no longer mind his blinding white teeth so much. Still like Chris too although he gets into the 'guys are here for the wrong reasons' a little too much.

And Andi-many if not most woman do not consider being lunged at the sole measure of a man. I'm sure most of these guys were raised (or found out through experience) that most women do not want to be attacked in a hallway-therefore they don't know it is your requirement. I did like her bright blue top and scarf tonight and not much else about her.

• Love 2
And Andi-many if not most woman do not consider being lunged at the sole measure of a man. I'm sure most of these guys were raised (or found out through experience) that most women do not want to be attacked in a hallway-therefore they don't know it is your requirement.

Indeed.  I continue to be fascinated by Andi's definition of masculinity.  I think if someone would've stepped out of the Limo on Night 1 and dragged her by the hair into the House, she would've chosen him and ended the show right then and there.

• Love 9
(edited)

Just when I think Nick couldn't get creepier they put a mask on him!

Creepy? Wow...I have the opposite reaction to Nick. He makes ME feel giddy and I am not Andi! When he pulled in her for that kiss on the group date? HUBBA HUBBA, I might have rewound that a time or ten. I get it, Andi...I like a little aggression in my men as well. I love Nick and I don't care what the other guys are saying about him, they are sick with jealousy. Nick, when Andi dumps you for Josh....call me, mmmkay?

Several cringeworthy moments tonight with Cody and....Marcus? Marcus is really cute and really sweet but I'm finding it hard to watch him declare love for someone who is not feeling it back. I don't know why I get so sensitive during The Bachelorette, I never feel bad for the girls on The Bachelor, I'm too busy laughing at them. Not sure what that says about me. 

I did get a little joy at watching Andi make Josh wait for that rose. He was NOT taking it well....he looked annoyed and did I see a tear in his eye? He's also pretty sure of himself but he's managing to hide it better than Nick....kudos to him. 

So how it is it that the night JJ gets the boot is the first night he actually looked attractive to me? I admit to never noticing his pants...sorry JJ. 

Edited by PetuniaP
  • Love 1

Cody: "I'm going to make a bold move!"

Me: "No! Dont' do it Cody!"

I thought Andi did well to cut him off, and I understand she can't shut him down completely before he humiliates himself. Nevertheless, it seemed wrong to give Cody a one on one date when no matter what he did he had no chance with her. That was clearly a dumping date, and it looked like she struggled with the ethics of it. Of course, Cody was far too caught up in his own emotions. He couldn't read her because he wasn't even trying to read her...and then he poured it on way too thick and fast.

I dislike Andi's, "Now that's a real man!" commentary every time a guy grabs her to go make out. She really seems to want someone to claim her as his territory.

The lie detector thing could have been fun, but some of the questions were too personal to show on TV (have you slept with more than 20 women, for example).

• Love 1
(edited)
Nick, when Andi dumps you for Josh....call me, mmmkay?

I don't know, Sharleen might beat you to him. She's been very pro-Nick in her recaps and they've started following each other on twitter. So far no overt interaction but Bachelor Nation is totally shipping it.

I don't know why I get so sensitive during The Bachelorette, I never feel bad for the girls on The Bachelor, I'm too busy laughing at them. Not sure what that says about me.

Nah I get you. I find I often like many of the guys during The Bachelorette seasons and find most of them cool or at least nice enough so it sucks to see them get rejected even if the truth is most of them only think they have feelings for the Bachelorette because they're in the bubble. But with The Bachelor, the women are usually such crazy, weeping drama queens you just want to see them gone. As for Marcus, I've said Marcus gave me American Psycho vibes since day one and I still feel that way. I think it's the eerie quiet way he speaks and then never seems to blink.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1

I think Nick is a great guy. I'd take him any day over some of the jocks. I'd rather a quirky guy. 

It's all such edited crap. On Twitter, Nick is good friends with Brian, Cody, JJ. And Chris spent the entire weekend in Chicago with him.

Also, if you look closely during the rose ceremony, Brian doesn't have a rose when Josh gets one, and Marcus actually gets the last rose (table is empty of roses when he is getting his). More bullshit editing!

Why did Josh get mad at Andi about the lie detector….she didn't plan the date.

We hardly heard a word from Chris all season, and now is all kinds of pissy at the guys.

Why do I continue to watch this crazy show!?

I kind of agree that asking a date to take a lie detector test is in bad taste…but at the same time this isn't average dating. Anyone who thinks this is a crazy thing to do on this ridiculous show is the crazy one. Everything that happens on this show is extreme, whether its adrenaline dates or private concerts or assessing truthfulness with a lie detector test. Considering how little time she has to get to know these guys and the high possibility of them being there simply for the notoriety isn't this a pretty quick & easy way to get some big questions out of the way?

• Love 1

I don't know, Sharleen might beat you to him. She's been very pro-Nick in her recaps and they've started following each other on twitter. So far no overt interaction but Bachelor Nation is totally shipping it.

Ugh...this is like a stab in the heart! I love Sharleen and if I was a guy, I'd be all up in that. BUT....she can't have my Nick! But since *I* can't have my Nick either...I guess I'll have to accept it. Aaargh! What I need is for Nick to go on Bachelor Pad and make me fall out of love with him like Ed did after he and Jillian broke up. 

(edited)

Nick reminds me of a guy who calls girls 'dude.' Hate.

I thought the Romeo and Juliet letters was a cute date.  Actually just a cute thing in general.  Is that like the American version of Dear Abby?

I felt bad for Kody.  He seems like a genuinely nice guy. But how was he not reading her AT ALL?  She looked like she was in pain when he was declaring his love for her and he didn't see this?  Or maybe he just didn't want to notice.

Suzysite, if I could like your post a hundred times I would. 

Not ashamed to say I watched that ending more than once (and haven't deleted the episode yet in case I need another giggle fit ;) Marcus being asked by the lie detector guy if he could continue?  Awesome!  

Glad JJ is gone.  When Andy was saying her goodbyes and kept saying 'JJ', it seemed like she was using her old lady voice she used on their one on one date.  Made me LOL.  

When Marcus was getting up to get another drink during that conversation with JJ and the other guys about not feeling happy for the others, you can see Marcus smile a little bit, as if he's thinking 'is this/are you for fucking real?!!?!?'

Brian's poem?  Was that from Ten Things I Hate About You?  Still kinda love him, though.

And Chris?  I like that you were the Secret Admirer.  Now he's my vote for the next Bachelor.  But that will change by this time next week.

Edited by woodscommaelle
(edited)

Chris being the secret admirer was a crushing disappointment because I find him incredibly dull. I was hoping it was Josh but I suppose the letters were too articulate. 

Edited by PetuniaP

I'm on the West Coast so I'm a little behind but I just can't contain myself so I'm posting a little early.

That quote on the plaque on the gondola ride: first, I think I'd be totally insulted if someone read that and said "how apropos."  Really?  Do you realize that you just told her she's "not the most beautiful woman in the world"?  I mean duh... any woman knows "you're the most beautiful woman in the world" is a line, but you don't want to hear basically the opposite from a guy you just started dating.  Second: why was it written in English?  I've never been to Venice but are the gondola rides really so touristy and cheesy that only English speaking people go on them?  That makes me oddly sad. Seems like it should be in Italian.

Lie detector just starting... not liking it at all.

• Love 1

So I'm guessing "Penne alla Andi" would be pasta cooked however you want that gets put in front of people but then never touched.

Brian's poem?  Was that from Ten Things I Hate About You?

That's where I've heard that before! I was trying to remember.

Even if she was planning to send JJ home, I was hoping that Josh's angry faces at the outrage of it all would make her change her mind at the last minute.

Looking forward to next week, when Andi tries to say "Brussels is the perfect place to fall in love" with a straight face.

• Love 4
(edited)
Cody calling to Juliet (instead of vice versa) and Andi hollering, Get up here, Romeo! Seriously?

I know, right? It's like nobody actually reads Romeo and Juliet anymore.

I've never been to Venice but are the gondola rides really so touristy and cheesy that only English speaking people go on them?

Yes, pretty much.

I noticed that Andi and Nick fell into the crappy Venetian pizza tourist trap. The cheapest supermarket frozen pizza that's microwaved and sold to people who expect all pizza in Italy to taste great.

I don't see why all the guys are piling on Nick. Could it be that he's mean to them but TPTB choose not to show it because they're giving him the F1/F2/next Bachelor edit? I wouldn't put anything past them.

Also didn't understand Josh's frustration, unless TPTB chose not to air contextual information. It's not like Andi singled him out for the polygraph date, or like the date was her idea in the first place. 

I wish she had cut more guys tonight (i.e. Dylan and Brian) and the show went straight to hometowns next week instead of yet another second rate European city and yet more time with guys Andi obviously has no chemistry with.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 2

Wow, that's so disappointing about the gondola rides!  I was seriously starting to wonder if they were in Vegas and not really Venice. The pizza looked really bad too. Notes to self if I ever make it to Venice.

Cody: if you have to keep telling a woman that the more she spends time with you the more she'll love you... no REALLY!?...spend time with me, you'll love me! I mean it!... it's probably a bad sign. I felt bad for Andi when she had to let him go but I was glad she did and I thought she was respectful about it.  I didn't get the feeling he cared that much about Andi, but he definitely cared about "winning."

Nick reminds me a LOT of David Morse, the actor, from his "St Elsewhere"  days. 

Thank you!  I couldn't remember who he reminded me of, and you nailed it :-) 

• Love 2

I am not buying that Andi is really into anyone all that much yet.  I would have thought she did with Josh, but their connection disappeared all of the sudden.  I think she thinks she likes some of them, but I don't think they appear as "love" material at this point.

I hated the lie detector testing.  I don't blame Josh for being weirded out.  That is just a strange reality show ploy that didn't put her in a very good light--regardless if she looked at the results or not.  

I am not buying that Andi is really into anyone all that much yet.

I think the problem is she can't seem to get out of "lawyer mode" and just let herself get caught up in her feelings and everything else. She is enjoying herself, there are some guys she's obviously very attracted to and she definitely seems to like the kissing but it's like her natural lawyer "interrogate and question everything" comes to play. And it's why she makes the smallest comment from Josh into a big thing because it's like she has to over-analyze and over-think it and even the same with Nick. Last week, even after Nick told her exactly what happened with Cody when she asked and she admitted his story lined up with Cody and he took responsibility, she was still going, "but is he downplaying it and am I being fooled..."

And then last night too. During the day part of the day she admits that he brought up the last week issues, that he opened up about everything, apologized, admitted being wrong but then she still went, "I still need to dig deeper, see what's really going on tonight, etc." I mean I get being cautious, I get asking the right questions and all but it just feels like at times she's approaching the whole process like she's working a legal case and thinking about everything critically, analyzing this and that to come to the right conclusion rather than just letting her feelings take over. 

• Love 2

I thought the lie detector test was too invasive, too.  Maybe if all the questions had been of the, "Are youa here for a righta reason?" sort it would have been okay but now the world knows Dylan doesn't always wash his hands and no future improvement will change that for him. 

JJ is so meanly competitive, I'm glad he's gone, but I agree he looks handsome when he's sad.  Too bad all we saw was corny old man impressions and childish tattle tale behavior. He needs walking lessons ,too. It's a shame how a little thing like holding your elbows too close to your sides can throw off your whole image.

Josh interrupts Andi, talks over her and gets angry over nothing.  If he's that overbearing with a lawyer think how he would be with the average young woman?  I would love to see Andi light into him the way she did Juan Pablo.  He needs to learn some conversational manners.

Cody was overbearing also, but in a slightly nicer way.  He was bringing his Personal Trainer Positive Thinking to dating, as if making someone love him was like making himself bench press 200 pounds.  He means well, but it really is all about him. I seriously doubt if Andi was even his type but he hadn't noticed in his campaign to win.

Chris was the main man for me last week because he refused to judge Andrew, but this week he was judging JJ for being honest about his feelings of jealousy and judging Nick for jumping in first for the cocktail five minute moment.  All of sudden he was just too bossy and superior about everything for my liking.

I'm on the fence about Nick but I did think the most interesting line of the night was Andi telling him she liked a man who was well liked by everyone.  I've never heard anyone say that and never really considered it in my own list of requirements.  If that goes along with, aggressive kisser, good athlete, and gun lover in Andi's list;  Nick just isn't going to work in the long run.  I can't picture him at her father's backyard BBQ getting along with all the garrulous Georgia men.

• Love 6
(edited)

This was an interesting episode.  Italy is, on the whole, beautiful, although I find Venice disturbing.  Early reading of "Death in Venice" may have created part of this impression, but also the fetishization of creepy pigeons, the dankness of the air due to all the canals, the darkness even during daytime of very narrow walkways between crumbling buildings and unmoving canals... disturbing.  And awash in tourists.  Also, pizza is a southern Italian food, and not something to expect to be any better in Venice than it is in your average American strip mall. 

And now to Brussels, another city full of canals and pigeons!

Josh is an irredeemable asshole.  Yikes, overreaction much to the silly polygraph test?  And when did Chris become Captain Judgy?  (I still like him though.)  JJ -- so glad he's gone.  I was rooting very much for both Brian and Dylan to stay during the Rose Ceremony.  I guess I like the shy boys, which Andi clearly does not.  "That's a man!"  So very retro.  I guess if Andi is into a "you and me against the world" kind of relationship, she and Nick might work out.

ETA:  I took an instant dislike for Cody, and it never improved.  But somehow I felt really bad for him this episode; he was trying SO HARD and didn't see that she couldn't even look at him while he was unleashing his pitch at dinner.

Edited by Catronia
  • Love 2
(edited)

Honestly I think what amuses me about Nick is how he comes across as just having zero fucks to give when it comes to the other guys. And I can see how that rubs people the wrong way but honestly, it just makes me like him more and find the guys annoying as they just blabber on and on about "oh Nick stole her away, Nick is so arrogant, he's always doing this stuff, Nick is so sneaky, etc. etc." Because I think I would be less bothered or more on their side if I saw any evidence of Nick obsessing about what the guys thought or obsessing about the others guys at all but I haven't.

We've seen zero reaction from him about anyone else's dates with Andi, we haven't seen him give his opinion about them, whether he likes or dislikes them, etc. He just seems to be doing his own thing, which largely includes making a play for Andi. And I thought he seemed genuinely surprised when she picked him for the 1 on 1 date, which is another example of where I found the guys being whiners rather than "Nick is so awful..." 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 2

My fiance' really liked Andi's dress on the masquerade ball date.  He said it made her look like Morticia Addams.  Then he tried to convince me that he wasn't insulting her.

This morning, his co-worker said the same thing.

• Love 1
I get asking the right questions and all but it just feels like at times she's approaching the whole process like she's working a legal case and thinking about everything critically, analyzing this and that to come to the right conclusion rather than just letting her feelings take over.

She probably saw the Bentley fiasco on Ashely's Bachelorette season. I wouldn't trust the producers of this show either after seeing how they willfully humiliated their own lead. Every lead now probably begins their season looking for that type of bad egg.

• Love 3

Josh interrupts Andi, talks over her and gets angry over nothing.  If he's that overbearing with a lawyer think how he would be with the average young woman?  I would love to see Andi light into him the way she did Juan Pablo.  

I think that she was starting to last night, but the producers seemed to have edited it down quite a bit.  There was one point at the beginning when he said something like "I like the way we're going" (or something similar), and she replied 'tell me one thing that you like about us', which he completely ignored and which she didn't like, and just kept steamrolling over her.  I thought that it was interesting that when she gave Josh the rose he gave her a one-armed side hug instead of a real hug.

The scene with her and Chris and his confession about the letters was pretty funny- she was leaning so far away from him on that bench that my daughter thought she might fall off.  Then a few awkward kisses, and then she almost gave herself whiplash throwing herself backwards again.  I'm not a fan of his, but he'd certainly make a safe Bachelor unless he keeps amping up the grouchy. 

• Love 2

I loved the lie detector test, mainly because it made so many people so uncomfortable!  Josh was so incredibly defensive, that Andi was able to drop her rose-colored glasses where he's concerned and actually start acting like a lawyer again, quizzing him on his motivations.  Obviously, he was one of the "liars" that the lie detector guy told us about.  The others were probably Mr. PeePee Hands and JJ (cause he seems like a liar).  PeePee guy was so upset his lies would be found out that he made himself sick and had to leave the date! WOW, what was that guy hiding???  Anything that shakes up the House is a good thing on this show.

I never liked Cody, as he seems so out of place on this show (Did anyone aside from him think he had an actual shot with Andi?).  However, that break-up was tough to watch.  I was yelling at my TV, "Shut up, man!  She doesn't want to hear this!  Save yourself!!!".  Poor guy.  I've been there, but at least I wasn't on TV while flaming out like that.

I've reached the point in the season where I realize that I don't like Andi, and I don't like her suitors either.  Last season, we had Des, who seemed like a sweetheart (although her taste in men was terrible).  I'm only watching now for the laughs and to see the ending.

During the end credits, what did the guys think the lie detector guy was asking them when he said "fought in public"?  I could have sworn they said the F word on TV, but that can't be right.  It sounded like that, and every guy said "yes", so....... hmmmm.

• Love 1

During the end credits, what did the guys think the lie detector guy was asking them when he said "fought in public"?  I could have sworn they said the F word on TV, but that can't be right.  It sounded like that, and every guy said "yes", so....... hmmmm.

They thought he was asking whether they have ever farted in public.

I think that Andi really wanted to know the results of the polygraph but wanted to protect her 'image' even more.  I think she was afraid that the ones she prefers would be the 'liars' and wouldn't want to let them go, thus giving the lie to 'being here for the right reason.'  So, she just chose to ignore it.  But, really she didn't.  It felt like she was interrogating the men even more after that, like she would find out the results without having to actually open the envelope.  And, how interesting that after all of her comments about honesty....she lied on a couple of her answers.  I think she's really concerned that Josh may have been the one who lied 3 times.  I think the best way to beat the polygraph would have been to lie on every answer and present it to Andi as 'having fun with it'.

Andi just seems to explain things too much, I always get distracted when she's making statements as I get the point, but she just keeps going on and on.

Venice is beautiful and sad at the same time.  Most residents moved out long ago, St. Mark's square gets flooded every day with the high tide (they move the tables and chairs out and bring them back in).  Prices are super high, but darn if it isn't totally romantic.  Gondolas?  Fabulous, but so expensive and they have a set route.  If one is going 'somewhere' it's water taxis the whole way.  But that Rialto  bridge...

• Love 4

They all thought he said 'fart in public' and I think that was the intention too. If the questions were silly right reason questions, I could see playing around with it, But asking guys how many women they slept with on tv where potentially their parents could see it, is just invasive.

• Love 1