Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: One Big Happy Family

druzy
  • Start Topic

10 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

I was chuckling to myself with Cate's comment to not overextend herself.  Doing what? 

I couldn't get over that comment. 

Don't get vertical on the couch, Cate. Wouldn't want you to overextend yourself. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Any intro involving Cate or Amber... "I woke up and sat upright in bed,  so I'm taking a day off to go to the spa/having someone come help me with the kids I squirted out/being a c*** to everyone" 

Such lazy, self centered, wildabeasts. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 5
On 6/25/2019 at 7:58 AM, luvbadtv said:

Cate doesn't understand when she gets to take "me" time as a mother.  It's not right when you bring a new baby home and your toddler has separation issues (that you caused).  IF I was going to take time away from the new baby, I would have used it to hang out with my toddler.  Cate is trying to present herself as so together, but she is not even close.  She showed zero emotional reaction to Nova's crying. 

I disagree with the last line. She as laughing as Nova was in distress. As was April. Only Tyler could be bothered to try and talk her through it, but he was useless in that area.

• Love 3
On 6/25/2019 at 12:25 PM, teapot said:

Not to be shallow, but April packed on some pounds, huh?

I would have told Nova that when I go, put on Beauty & The Beast and then have a snack/take a bath/read a book and by the time you finish all that, I'll be home.

Amber, you had to do a NIGHT SHIFT? with your own son who probably sleeps through the night?   omg how impressive!  (also didn't she say on an IG live that she has a staff of nannies?  is she lying to us?)

also, if your man is snoring too loudly, just go out on the couch or Leah's room or something...why is this hard????

Ryan, buddy, I know.  Life is just exhausting.  Sure.

I used to laugh at how dumb they all were, now it's just making me angry, what is that about???

You are probably angry because they are still acting like teenagers, not adults nearly 30 

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Chris Knight said:

I was just reading about India Hicks scam going belly up. Is Amber's Forever Haute crap now defunct also ?

Wait, that was its name? I thought it was Fore Verhaute! 

I'm kidding, but that was a fucking stupid name for anything. Beyond the fact that she didn't detect the irony in her being "in recovery" and calling something "Forever High!", splitting the language like that made for a really gross LOOKING name for a shell company capitalizing on the labor of Pakistani child slaves (which I'm sure it was, and yes, I did the same amount of research into it Amber did when she signed on for it). I'm totally surprised she's not making a killing on that clothing line. I am just waiting for the premiere of Matt's house flipping show. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

How the hell is Amber complaining about the night time work when she said she normally had nights? OMG SHE IS RIDIC. It has maybe been two nights and she is EXHASTED?!? Woe is Amber I guess lmao. Does she deserve a parenting medal? Smh I think if I roll my eyes any more, they will permanently stay that way. 

Also, Maci girl....just stop. The shirts, the holier than thou attitude, the clearly scripted segments. Just stop it all.

• Love 3