Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 6/24/2019

Jaded
  • Start Topic

(edited)

It's deliberate obfuscation on the part of Meghan and other fauxbots - turn Castro's position of decriminalizing immigrants crossing illegally into "open borders." With the repeal of the federal law, there will still be consequences but not the family separations the government currently uses the existing law to justify. 

Castro said, "We can maintain a secure border, and people are still subject to the law, but what I don't believe we should do is criminalize desperation.” 

And Meghan completely distorts his words. Still. See her latest tweet

Edited by merriebreeze
  • Love 21

And no , Meghan dear, the ladies of The View would NOT be good debate moderators... gawd, could you imagine The Whoopster hem hawing , snapping her fingers trying to think of the word?  And Joy(I love her) but she’s too opinionated and emotional, sad or funny! And lastly Meghan would never let them answer, blasting them with one gotcha question after another.  Shakes head, sips her tea. No, just no.

• LOL 6
  • Love 15
8 minutes ago, deirdra said:

MM didn't even realize that Joy's joke about de Blasio's interrupting was directed at her.

Yeah, I loved the way Joy snuck that in there.  Too bad Megzy was too wound up in her own drama to hear her.

• LOL 12
  • Love 11
(edited)

Maybe MM has made a new pact with the devil.  ‘Make me look a little better on the outside and I will do your bidding by being even more evil and vile’.

And I swear, it looks like she is stuffing her bra!  Pretty soon she may look like Rosanne in the episode when she had a breast reduction and had a dream that it was performed by Doogie  Howser and they stuck out about four feet! 😳

Edited by Lifesabeach
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Yeah, her question was idiotic. He had just given the answer to her question prior. And even after he repeated it, she made him say it a third time. She needs a hearing aid. Of course, if she’s as loud in her own head as she is when speaking on this show, no wonder she rarely absorbs anything other people say to her.

What if TPTB put a muzzle on MM and she can only ask questions using 140 characters or less? Would she then be more inclined to listen to the guests?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
58 minutes ago, deirdra said:

MM didn't even realize that Joy's joke about de Blasio's interrupting was directed at her.

That joke of Joy's is why she is so smart at what she does!  Saying "he would fit in well here" (or whatever it was), was pure comedic timing and brilliant!  Even better that Meghan Grumpyface didn't get the joke, and even interrupted Joy during it!  

• LOL 9
  • Love 15

"The Democrats want open borders"

Meghan may claim to hate Donald Trump, but this is one line that the two of them repeat endlessly any time the issue of immigration is brought up.  The exact same words, both of them.  

• Love 22
2 hours ago, Jewell2 said:

And no , Meghan dear, the ladies of The View would NOT be good debate moderators... gawd, could you imagine The Whoopster hem hawing , snapping her fingers trying to think of the word?  And Joy(I love her) but she’s too opinionated and emotional, sad or funny! And lastly Meghan would never let them answer, blasting them with one gotcha question after another.  Shakes head, sips her tea. No, just no.

Remember the Trump impersonator talking about how emotional they get? Lol Stick to decaf Joy, stick to decaf. 😂 I actually really admire how composed Joy is dealing with MM each day. There are many folks who would get far more emotional.

1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

That joke of Joy's is why she is so smart at what she does!  Saying "he would fit in well here" (or whatever it was), was pure comedic timing and brilliant!  Even better that Meghan Grumpyface didn't get the joke, and even interrupted Joy during it!  

I haven’t gotten to finish the debate yet or watch today’s episode, but this is why I love Joy. 🙂 

• Love 12

So, Castro is talking at length about decriminalizing undocumented people then MM asked how his plan was different from Beto or something like that. I laughed, she really doesn't listen. I thought he answered that with the previous question. She really needs to look up from her blue cards.

• LOL 5
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Yes, MM's interrupting the interruption joke was the icing on the cake.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, deirdra said:

I thought Tulsi Gabbard was composed and said good things about veterans when she was on the View.  Apparently MM wasn't listening to her when she was sitting at the table.

Also, she made out on the show that she got a lot of flak on Twitter for her appreciating Tulsi during the debate. She didn't, she got a lot of flak because quite simply Meghan is a c***. The way she twists things in her head! Also that comment about how her tweet on the ladies of The View hosting the debates got a lot of likes... well, did she read the comments underneath? People were horrified at the idea! This girl lives in a very odd world of her own making.

1 minute ago, bannana said:

Oh, I guess NutMeg took great offense at JC's comment. ❄️

The comments are hilarious yet again because they're all like: "but it is a right wing talking point." Wonder how she'll spin that one in her mind.

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, falltime said:

She really needs to look up from her blue cards.

Epitome* of not being able to walk and chew gum at the same time?

*And how will she pronounce THAT word?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, SuzieSioux said:

Also, she made out on the show that she got a lot of flak on Twitter for her appreciating Tulsi during the debate.

DBFA201C-E217-4EFB-9A18-39D25B833CB4.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 6/26/2019 at 3:26 PM, tinkerbell said:

Meghan hates making mistakes, and it has been her pattern to blame others when she looks foolish.  

Meghan hates making admitting her many mistakes, and it has been her pattern to blame others when she looks foolish.  

Wish we had some of her fellow classmates* here.

*Elementary, high school, college

• Love 12
(edited)
35 minutes ago, bannana said:

Oh, I guess NutMeg took great offense at JC's comment. ❄️

Idiot. She accused him of being for open borders and he insisted there would be consequences for illegally crossing, just as this tweet from ABC news says. She can’t even pay attention to written words. 

Edited by Haleth
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17

I am alas through with this show, but am enjoying all your comments guys and gals. I'll miss my Joy, but enough is enough. RBM's sneering comment on those filthy and dying children stuck in our concentration camps finally did it for me. 💋

• Love 11

Shoot I came here to see if anyone answered my question and don’t see my post.

Near the end of show Joy asked the producer if Buttigieg was coming on tomorrow and Megan said to him  something about him or her canceling and that she didn’t like it.  I played it back and have cc but didn’t pick it up.  Was it he better not cancel ( because she was going to ask him the hard questions and bring him down.). Or because she doesn’t like him she was cancelling. 

Found my post in Hosts that Could Have Been. Geez. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

Shoot I came here to see if anyone answered my question and don’t see my post.

Near the end of show Joy asked the producer if Buttigieg was coming on tomorrow and Megan said to him  something about him or her canceling and that she didn’t like it.  I played it back and have cc but didn’t pick it up.  Was it he better not cancel ( because she was going to ask him the hard questions and bring him down.). Or because she doesn’t like him she was cancelling. 

Found my post in Hosts that Could Have Been. Geez. 

My producer Brian said "hopefully" he was coming. She said he better not cancel.

Chris Christie is joining them for Hot topics. Blech.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

This is for Joy and Sunny:  The reason Medicare for All and keeping private insurances would be a problem is because many providers would not want to accept Medicare patients because private insurance pays more.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

Shoot. Prerecorded today so no discussion of the debate last night. 

Or not prerecorded. Good. 

KAmala. Learn to pronounce her name, ladies. (And Gillibrand, Meghan.)

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 8
(edited)
16 hours ago, SuzieSioux said:

Also, she made out on the show that she got a lot of flak on Twitter for her appreciating Tulsi during the debate. She didn't, she got a lot of flak because quite simply Meghan is a c***. The way she twists things in her head! Also that comment about how her tweet on the ladies of The View hosting the debates got a lot of likes... well, did she read the comments underneath? People were horrified at the idea! This girl lives in a very odd world of her own making.

The comments are hilarious yet again because they're all like: "but it is a right wing talking point." Wonder how she'll spin that one in her mind.

😄😄😄 

Nothing else needs to be said about Meghan.  This sums her up.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • LOL 8
  • Love 11
(edited)

Can I take my hands off my ears now??   Has the big blond blowhard at the end of the table finally stopped screeching at the top of her spit-bubble-in-the-throat voice????????

Edited by Ladyrain
  • LOL 15
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Jewell2 said:

Meghan - agism goes both ways.  She screams about Swalwell’s age swipe at Biden, and in the same breath, swipes at Mayor Pete

Stupid is as stupid does.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Meghan has to say one more thing because it's so important.  Then she's points out someone wasn't wearing a tie and she loved it.  Someone slap her.

First in line 😂!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

I tuned in mid-way and all I heard was Meghan screeching something about how having a vagina doesn't make you a winner? What in the fuck? I'm assuming she's referring to the Democratic debates? I tried today guys, really I did, but I just can't. Maybe one of you can put some context behind what she said, but I'm changing the channel. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

I tuned in mid-way and all I heard was Meghan screeching something about how having a vagina doesn't make you a winner? What in the fuck? I'm assuming she's referring to the Democratic debates? I tried today guys, really I did, but I just can't. Maybe one of you can put some context behind what she said, but I'm changing the channel. 

She was throwing down the Mighty McCain Hammer on Kirsten Gillibrand.  (Why won’t her producer tell her it’s pronounced Jill-a-brand?).  Joy said the woman shined in the last two debates and Meghan began shrieking.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Jewell2 said:

She was throwing down the Mighty McCain Hammer on Kirsten Gillibrand.  (Why won’t her producer tell her it’s pronounced Jill-a-brand?).  Joy said the woman shined in the last two debates and Meghan began shrieking.

And she wouldn’t shut up long enough to let Joy clarify that she meant Warren, Harris, and Klobuchar. (I don’t think Gillibrand did poorly either.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Meghan says Chris Christi knows better than anybody..... then she also knows better than anybody.  Lol, if you breathe through it (like a contraction) she is so stupid it’s hilarious!  Also, the end of that thought was - they each know better than anybody, because they go to red states, that Joe Biden can talk to coal miners... what in the actual fuck?  I think The View should hire me! I too, would like to get paid very well to ramble on and on and not make any sense at all!

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, Cementhead said:
17 minutes ago, Jewell2 said:

(Why won’t her producer tell her it’s pronounced Jill-a-brand?).

Because apparently he is a Motherfucker.

And this is why I love you Cementhead!  

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Joy keeps talking about Kamela Harris being Joe Biden's VP.  It's like Joe Biden already has the nomination in Joy's mind.  Don't think so, Joy.

Well, Sunny is doing the opposite. Joe Biden the VP for Kamela Harris.

I think Sunny sees so much of herself in Kamela Harris (age, attorney, mixed race, appearance) and she can get so sappy at times. It is going to a long lovefest.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Joy keeps talking about Kamela Harris being Joe Biden's VP.  It's like Joe Biden already has the nomination in Joy's mind.  Don't think so, Joy.

Sunny beautifully retorted that a Kamala/Biden ticket could be just as awesome and Joy conceded to that point.  It is not just Joy who feels that Joe has it in the bag, it is the whole media who has anointed him the winner of the Democratic primary. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, JayD83 said:

I am so glad Sunny brought up 'what about the black voters that stayed home' why not try to get them out - because I am tired of hearing about the white, male, suburban-country voter and how he is the ONLY demo that matters from every-damn-body! 

Exactly, not to mention, the majority of people in the USA who are eligible to vote but choose not to because they are too jaded to vote. Give them a reason to come out and vote.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Jewell2 said:

Meghan - agism goes both ways.  She screams about Swalwell’s age swipe at Biden, and in the same breath, swipes at Mayor Pete

Swalwell was quoting Biden who said "pass the torch" when Biden was a failed candidate for president 32 years ago.  Why didn't MM swipe at Biden?  She's been "in politics" since she was in the womb, so certainly she was watching debates as a toddler.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9