Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S16.E11: Treachery

Recommended Posts

Quote

Khloe deals with some debilitating health issues, but her world is turned upside down when rumors surface that Tristan cheated with family friend Jordyn Woods; Kanye brings his family and friends together to celebrate the healing power of music.

Airs June 23, 2019.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I don't actually watch the show, but I had to react to the episode title. 🤣🤣🤣 times a thousand

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Will be getting tonight the scene of Khloe screaming into the phone "liaaaaaar" or will we have to wait for that gem? When the initial promo for this season came out I actually really liked the contrast between the happiness at the Sunday service and Khloe's mess.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Will be getting tonight the scene of Khloe screaming into the phone "liaaaaaar" or will we have to wait for that gem? When the initial promo for this season came out I actually really liked the contrast between the happiness at the Sunday service and Khloe's mess.

I can’t wait for the look of excitement on Kim’s face when Larsa calls to give her to scoop. She tries to look shocked and upset but can’t quite hide her glee at some juicy gossip. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She tries to look shocked and upset but can’t quite hide her glee at some juicy gossip. 

Juicy gossip at one of her sister's expense, that's her favorite.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, GaT said:

Juicy gossip at one of her sister's expense, that's her favorite.

But when it’s about her.... 

Share this post


Link to post

I really believe all these random scenes of Jordyn inserted throughout the season and in the beginning of tonight’s episode were filmed after what happened . And they all say how upset they are about It, but it’s just as if a robot would say it . There’s never emotion or anything behind the words . Yea I know the scenes are recreated because they don’t capture things the second it happens but.. go to acting school . 

Also , I love how khloe suddenly has a problem with migraines . I knew she’d get an MRI just for the doctor to tell her it’s stress related just so it can lead up to this story . I know I know I’m a negative Nancy lol 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

The whole build up of the migraines, throwing up blood for hours but not going to a hospital, MRI was so fake.

Tristain was never gonna kill himself over Khloe and that relationship. lol 

During the group chat call back, they didn't even bother to add Kendall in.

LOL at Khloe thinking she's not a mean girl. She's the worst. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

Are they trying to say Tristan was suicidal because he felt so bad that he cheated on Khole? Tristan was out on a date the next day. Talk about creating a narrative. 

This tweet says it all:

Edited by druzy
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, Artsda said:

The whole build up of the migraines, throwing up blood for hours but not going to a hospital, MRI was so fake

Oh please..how i rolled my eyes. I've had migraines for years. If she was really suffering she wouldnt even be able to film under all those lights because even mild lighting is debilitating for migraines.

42 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I really believe all these random scenes of Jordyn inserted throughout the season and in the beginning of tonight’s episode were filmed after what happened

Some of the things we saw Jordyn a part of really happened though like when she shot the Good American campaign. If you ever followed Kylie on Instagram you know they were inseparable. Jordyn was always at family events and pretty much glued to Kylie so the footage they have of her always with the family isn't so farfetched.

"I'm not a mean girl". Shut up Khloe. Lemme go find those tweets where you bullied Jordyn. 

Next weeks preview is pure gold "I'm not just a TV show!" says Khloe as she sobs into the damn camera for her TV show. 

Edited by howmanywords
  • Like 9
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Ever notice the way Khloe holds her finger bent under her nose? It looks like she’s checking to see if that gross talon of hers smells like poop. 

She is delusional if she thinks Tristan was suicidal. I bet he was jumping up and down clicking his heels together and chanting  “Free” “ Free” “ Thank God, I’m free at last”

She not just a TV show, she’s a freak show all her own.  If being humiliated again isn’t bad enough, you put it out there, teasing the public for weeks on end, trying to build your ratings, filming it all and letting it air as entertainment. Did you or your money hungry mother even think about your child? You spout off how you are protecting her from all the drama and stress that swirls around your relationship with her father, yet it’s all right there on camera. Documenting the details so that the daddy you allegedly want her to grow up to adore, is with your participation and approval shown to be a lying cheat. Nice move Khloe, nice passive, aggressive move. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Like 11
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, even IF Tristan was suicidal afterwards, who the FUCK does Khloe think she is to announce that on her show?

I don't care if she is the wronged party. Fuck her for potentially revealing something SO personal and massive.  Jesus. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Okay, even IF Tristan was suicidal afterwards, who the FUCK does Khloe think she is to announce that on her show?

I don't care if she is the wronged party. Fuck her for potentially revealing something SO personal and massive.  Jesus. 

I can’t wait til Tristan let’s loose on her and the family in an interview or a book. I hope he exposes every secret he knows.

when in all her emotional turmoil did she find time to film a new season of her work out show?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Okay, even IF Tristan was suicidal afterwards, who the FUCK does Khloe think she is to announce that on her show?

I don't care if she is the wronged party. Fuck her for potentially revealing something SO personal and massive.  Jesus. 

Agreed. I mean. Considering he cant even have his face shown because he didnt sign a new waiver, no way did he agree to allow such a thing to be aired. Same thing they pulled when Lamar was in a coma.  It was really cruel to show on screen the horrifying picture of him in the hospital. A picture that either the family or someone connected to the show was sick enough to take in the first place.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

She’s sick and throwing up for weeks but her ass is as huge as ever. 

All that drama and not one migraine from Khloe. Amazing how she just loved everyone rallying around her and worrying about her.

Tristan gets a pass because they know he’s a cheat. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Omg lmao x a billion! Tristan suicidal over the whole cheating drama? Come on Khloe we all see the show he gives no fucks about you. This is all to make it seem like he cared so much and that she was so good to him even after the cheating. This show is such a joke.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Khloe added 3000 square feet to her house. 3000 SQUARE FEET. That's almost the size of my entire house.

You could tell that all the conversations happened long after the event, Khloe kept saying things about Jordyn never apologizing to her. Well, if it just happened "never" doesn't seem to apply yet. 

Still can't feel sorry for her, she knew what he was like & she hooked up with him anyway. 

  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

This whole episode felt fake to me..all of a sudden Khloe has migraines? They’ve been on tv for a billion years yet this is the first we r hearing of it.  Also is it normal for on/gyn to provide mri for brain? Seems she would have referred her to a neurologist.  I think the migraine story was to elicit sympathy for Khloe before the hammer dropped with jordyn/Tristan.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

So Kim makes a sex tape at almost the same age as Jordyn is now and they try to pass it off as a youthful mistake but Jordyn, who may or may not have been played by Tristan, is crucified as a Jezebel and traitor to the entire family. Tristan? Well? he is what he is, no expectations there. 

And who is this Savas? Is he Tristan’s minder? Does he report all his behavior to Khloe? Is he Khloe’s assistant. 

I love how they act as if they picked Jordyn up off the streets and treated her like family  ( except for that pesky non disclosure agreement) and “allowed” her into the inner circle, hired her for jobs etc and therefore she OWES them her life.  

And WTF was that outfit Kris was wearing? The matching pants and jacket? Was it Gucci? 

The total amount of emotion the whole family expressed over this  could fit on the head of a pin. God forbid their “interviews” be canceled or postponed. They sit getting their glam on, all the while talking on the phone and texting, discussing this family crisis in front of all these makeup and hair people as if they don’t even exist. 

I couldn’t work up any kind of sympathy or compassion for Khloé. None.

And why did she go to a ob/gyn for migraines and bloody vomiting? Maybe she’s the only famewhore doctor that would film this fake bull shit.

And finally:

Kim those cargo pants did your huge hips no favors. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Like 16
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

More than once Khloe says she knew who Tristan was - but hung on for dear life anyway?! It’s absurd that she hosts a show about self-respect.

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, iwasish said:

Ever notice the way Khloe holds her finger bent under her nose? It looks like she’s checking to see if that gross talon of hers smells like poop. 

YES I noticed this - so weird!  Why does she do that?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, stacyasp said:

This whole episode felt fake to me..all of a sudden Khloe has migraines? They’ve been on tv for a billion years yet this is the first we r hearing of it.  Also is it normal for on/gyn to provide mri for brain? Seems she would have referred her to a neurologist.  I think the migraine story was to elicit sympathy for Khloe before the hammer dropped with jordyn/Tristan.

3 hours ago, iwasish said:

And why did she go to a ob/gyn for migraines and bloody vomiting? Maybe she’s the only famewhore doctor that would film this fake bull shit.

I forgot to mention this in my post, but yes, why did she go to her ob/gyn for migraines? Do they just assume that all medical problems start with their overused cooches?

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Khloé in the previews “Fuck these hoes” ”Thinking they can fuck our men”

i think she stole this line from “Jungle Fever”

And it appears Chrissy Tiegan  chimes in, since she needs to comment on lots of stuff that has nothing to do with her. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

The Architectural Digest spread on Kylie's house that she was asked whether she liked it or not in this episode, linked below.

Kylie Jenner's Hidden Hills Home Is Equal Parts Sparkle and Sumptuousness

Just awful.  Photos of Kris Jenner????  Just no.

Her response was a singsong positive.  So childlike for a self-made billionaire.  I am sure she is just as responsible for the house design as she is responsible for Kylie Cosmetics.  People bring her ideas and she picks what she likes and then she takes the credit. 

Edited by Bazinga
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I find nothing homey  or inviting in that house. It’s cold and sterile. I don’t see it as a place a kid would enjoy. Kim’s house is the same. Kourtney also, tho she does usually have one room that is cozy and comfy. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Kourtney: If you have nasty words you can say them. It might help.

Scott: They teach you this in church?

🤣😂

One of them laughed when he said it but I don’t know which one.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

I have a migraine!  I'm blind in one eye!  I'm throwing up!  I'm throwing up blood!  I need an MRI something is in my brain!  But look, my hair is short.  Now it is long.  Now it is short again.  Then long.  Then short again!  All in the course of the week.  I feel awful and can't function and have migraines so sure, let's put in extensions and take them out again, wash rinse repeat-- people pulling at my head is exactly what will make my migraine feel better, and then I will sit in a bright white room and complain about my migraine!

I mean, It's like they aren't even trying anymore.

And I will be honest, Khloe doesn't seem that heartbroken.  

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • Like 18
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I have a migraine!  I'm blind in one eye!  I'm throwing up!  I'm throwing up blood!  I need an MRI something is in my brain!  But look, my hair is short.  Now it is long.  Now it is short again.  Then long.  Then short again!  All in the course of the week.  I feel awful and can't function and have migraines so sure, let's put in extensions and take them out again, wash rinse repeat-- people pulling at my head is exactly what will make my migraine feel better, and then I will sit in a bright white room and complain about my migraine!

I mean, It's like they aren't even trying anymore.

I don't even think they use extensions anymore, at this point they're all so plastic their hairdresser probably just pulls the hair out of their head when they want it long & retracts it when they don't. Just like those Growing Pretty dolls from the 70s.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I have a migraine!  I'm blind in one eye!  I'm throwing up!  I'm throwing up blood!  I need an MRI something is in my brain!  But look, my hair is short.  Now it is long.  Now it is short again.  Then long.  Then short again!  All in the course of the week.  I feel awful and can't function and have migraines so sure, let's put in extensions and take them out again, wash rinse repeat-- people pulling at my head is exactly what will make my migraine feel better, and then I will sit in a bright white room and complain about my migraine!

I mean, It's like they aren't even trying anymore.

But she doesn’t miss a red carpet or an appearance. Why should I lose money because of Tristan and Jordyn? 

And Kris is so unconcerned. If my kid is vomiting blood, I would cancel whatever gigs she had and get her to a real doctor, not a famewhore OB/GYN looking for patients. Instead Kris blathers about how STRONG Khloe is and then probably calls her insurance agent and buys another 20milllion policy on Khloe, just because it’s good business to be prepared.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I just don't get why they took this route with the storyline.  IT makes no sense.  Why not just show it like it clearly was.

Tristan cheated.

Khloe gave birth to True and said she was going to try again for the sake of her daughter.

Khloe still had doubts but still tried - ex. getting rental house ready.  I mean, even though she knew it wasn't working, she still had to have a place to live, and she could have even said, we are having a lot of problems, it's a hard road and I'm not sure if it's going to work, but as long as this is still our home, I want it to be comfortable for all of us, for the sake of True.  

Tristan hooked up with Jordyn.  Final nail in the coffin.  

THAT is realistic.  And she would come out looking much better that way as opposed to whatever this stupidity is.  Khloe doesn't realize that the more she tries to high drama/victimize herself, the more unlikeable she is.  Just say you were naively trying for the sake of your daughter even though you knew deep down it wasn't ever going to work.  She wouldn't be the first to do that and certainly won't be the last.  

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

I think next week is when we are supposed to see the real big fallout and are supposed to feel sorry for Khloe (peep the Khloe stans who are already all over twitter telling her that they are going to be crying with her next week) Me? I want to slap her silly because she clearly said "we already knew what Tristan was capable of". Girl go take a seat. And she STILL stuck around. And what the show I'm sure won't dare say anything about was Khloe's nasty tweets that had people rooting for Jordyn.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I just don't get why they took this route with the storyline.  IT makes no sense.  Why not just show it like it clearly was.

Tristan cheated.

Khloe gave birth to True and said she was going to try again for the sake of her daughter.

Khloe still had doubts but still tried - ex. getting rental house ready.  I mean, even though she knew it wasn't working, she still had to have a place to live, and she could have even said, we are having a lot of problems, it's a hard road and I'm not sure if it's going to work, but as long as this is still our home, I want it to be comfortable for all of us, for the sake of True.  

Tristan hooked up with Jordyn.  Final nail in the coffin.  

THAT is realistic.  And she would come out looking much better that way as opposed to whatever this stupidity is.  Khloe doesn't realize that the more she tries to high drama/victimize herself, the more unlikeable she is.  Just say you were naively trying for the sake of your daughter even though you knew deep down it wasn't ever going to work.  She wouldn't be the first to do that and certainly won't be the last.  

I thought Tristan only kissed Jordyn? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I thought Tristan only kissed Jordyn? 

I watched that Red Table thing, and she said that he tried to kiss her goodbye & she pulled away.  If that were true, why's everyone so mad at her????

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I thought Tristan only kissed Jordyn? 

Probably.  

We're getting the Kardashian spin now, that Jordyn told her different things.  But there's no actual recorded conversation (When the cameras are going around the clock), there's no image of text messages where Tristan confims that they "made out" or anything.  Just the K's saying all of this stuff to the E cameras.

I guess it just depends on who you choose to believe.  I personally believe Jordyn - so in my post where I say "hook up" apply is as conservatively as you can.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Probably.  

We're getting the Kardashian spin now, that Jordyn told her different things.  But there's no actual recorded conversation (When the cameras are going around the clock), there's no image of text messages where Tristan confims that they "made out" or anything.  Just the K's saying all of this stuff to the E cameras.

I guess it just depends on who you choose to believe.  I personally believe Jordyn - so in my post where I say "hook up" apply is as conservatively as you can.

I believe Jordyn. I don't feel sorry for Khloe at all she knew well what she was getting into with Tristan and she also knew that he had a gf when they met. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

She totally lost me with her screaming  “Fuck these hoes, thinking they can fuck our men” 

Honey, Tristan was never your man. You used your family friend (Jordyn) as a watchdog, reporting back to you what he was up to at various parties and functions they both attended. You weren’t engaged to him and I strongly doubt he pledged fidelity to you. You had no trust in him. IF you had headaches and were vomiting blood perhaps it was your body  trying to tell you to face reality and dump his ass. You’ve got no one  to blame but yourself. He showed you who he was and you ignored him. You told your grandmother that you like what you like. Clearly you like NBA players who cheat on you. Before blaming Jordyn .. maybe do a bit of self introspection and figure out why you like being publicly humiliated. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, iwasish said:

But she doesn’t miss a red carpet or an appearance. Why should I lose money because of Tristan and Jordyn? 

And Kris is so unconcerned. If my kid is vomiting blood, I would cancel whatever gigs she had and get her to a real doctor, not a famewhore OB/GYN looking for patients. Instead Kris blathers about how STRONG Khloe is and then probably calls her insurance agent and buys another 20milllion policy on Khloe, just because it’s good business to be prepared.

I was vomiting blood 37 years ago, a week after I gave birth. My family, being an actual family, took me three times to the ER. The third time, I collapsed in the hospital and was rushed into surgery due to a perforated ulcer. The doctors told my husband that if I had perforated at home, I wouldn't have survived. So, no, Khloe, you weren't actually throwing up blood, because that's a sign of a medical emergency.

On a lesser medical level, when I have a migraine even the light from a candle would be incapacitating. So again, no, Khloe. You could simply not be on camera with all those lights if you truly suffered so much from migraines. 

Clearly all of this is setting up sympathy for Khloe so when the Katastrophe happens, she's supposed to be someone whose side we are on. I hate-watch this show on occasion, and have been watching recently because I am all about the Khloe Komeuppance. She didn't give one thought to stealing a man from a pregnant woman. It happens to her and suddenly she's screeching about her destroyed family. I can't wait.

So Khloe likes what she likes. Tristan likes what he likes, too. It isn't Khloe. It isn't either Jordyn. It's different women on different days. He was never your family, Khloe. He probably went with you because it raised his profile and maybe he thought he could make some commercials or something, get out of LeBron's shadow.  Here you are, fussing over your rental to make everything extra inviting for Tristan, and he doesn't even show up! Ha!

This show is comedic relief for me. What did Khloe say was "literally" in her eyeballs? Her heart? Her stomach?

P.S. It took months for me to recover from ulcer surgery. All the family and in-laws took turns watching my newborn and taking care of me, but eventually, my husband and everyone else had to go back to work. Thereafter I was with my baby every minute. I know it's all nannies etc. but I'm always amazed at how these people are out to dinner, clubs, sick or whatever the case may be, with no children in sight. I know Khloe wanted to be a mother, but in my eyes she really isn't a mother. Mothers don't get to pick and choose when they want a quick cuddle or to dress up their child, then be rid of them the rest of the time. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×