Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E07: Week 7: Latvia

• Start Topic

“No matter what stupid mistakes you make, I’ll be there to help you fix them”.   And who gets to define what a mistake is?

and he gets so angry.....  like I said before.   Run Hannah, run.  

• Love 10

Go ahead, Luke, keep digging your own grave...you couldn't be any less on the same page as Hannah if you tried...

Luke: Even if she's doing slutty and wrong-headed things ...we'll still be together at the end....If we can make it through this, we can make it through anything...

Yikes!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, talktoomuch said:

So...this is a good idea?...talking about your nude activities with one date in front of a bunch of other guys you're dating? Come on Hannah!

I have a feeling she knew Garrett would probably tell the guys and so she addressed it in case any of them felt awkward about it. Which of course wasn't the case for all the other guys, except nutty Luke. 

I love how Luke seemed to just talk at Hannah and since he's such a narcissist who's solely focused on himself, was convinced the talk went so great because he shared his truth and was oh so open.

Never mind how she felt and how she received what he was saying to her. Oh no, in Luke's world he was honest and open so this was great and he was so getting the rose. What a nutbag.

I especially love how after Hannah clearly states that she made a choice to do the bungee jump and was fine with that decision, this fool goes on about how no matter the bone head choices and bad decisions she makes, he'll always forgive and love her. So magnanimous that Luke. What a fucking tool.

Meanwhile, Hannah has to be without a doubt the horniest Bachelorette, more so even than Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn was just obsessed with Shawn and Nick but she barely paid attention to the other guys. Hannah is macking on most of these guys like her life depends on it.  And uh yeah, did she forget she was on a group date when she was going at it there with Tyler?

Because girl looked ready to full on ride him right then and there. I was less bothered by the naked bungee jumping than that because I believed her when she said the whole experience really wasn't sexual. The two were freezing their asses off, they were both terrified of leaping into the air and obviously very nervous. 

Tyler and Hannah were going at it like they were seconds away from ripping each other's clothes off.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 22

Luke, if you don't like horny women that ride other guys, leave.

Hannah, if you don't like potential stalkers, kick Luke out.

I seriously think the producers are begging her to keep Luke for the drama.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

This makes me uncomfortable because Peter is like...12.  I like him but he looks like a teen to me.

Oh, I know. I was wondering what kind of plane he's licensed to fly. Certainly not a commercial jumbo jet.

7 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Meanwhile, Hannah has to be without a doubt the horniest Bachelorette, more so even than Kaitlyn.

Oh, I know. I was wondering if her Southern Belle accent and act lets her get away with being an all-out horn dog. She even talks about wanting to get it on, then she does get it on. Hokey smokes.

Although Peter did say the right thing, that he wants to know all about Hannah. He is guaranteed a rose. He might look young but he is smart.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

This makes me uncomfortable because Peter is like...12.  I like him but he looks like a teen to me.

This so much this. It's weird, I watch Hannah and Tyler and think, "woah, getting a little R-Rated here folks" and I'm uncomfortable because I feel like I'm watching two people seconds away from ripping each other's clothes off and just full on going for it.

With Hannah and Peter I feel like I'm watching an awkward teenager and his first serious girlfriend go at it. Even with all the bikini straddling, sauna and heat, nothing about that was sexy or hot to me. Just kind of adorably awkward. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

Although Peter did say the right thing, that he wants to know all about Hannah. He is guaranteed a rose. He might look young but he is smart.

I'm starting to doubt Peter is into her.  I agree he is smart and IMO feels like he's acting at times.  Jed can't stop pimpin himself out.  Tyler is just hot and would be hot with any bachelorette.  I didn't buy Garett when he said he was falling for her.

Crazy Luke might be the only dude that actually likes her.  Maybe that's why she keeps him. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
8 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Ok, this Annabelle commercial is kinda funny. So he makes her feel like a woman? As opposed to what, an aardvark?

Yeah I hated myself for laughing since I find Nick to be such a tool these days. But yeah dammit I admit it, I chuckled a bit. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, dirtypop90 said:

Crazy Luke might be the only dude that actually likes her.  Maybe that's why she keeps him. 

I would be so into that finale if she picks Luke as F1. It would make this the Best Season Ever. I like all the other guys too much to want Hannah to pick them. Even the ones I don't have names for, I want them to go on and have a happy life after this.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

This so much this. It's weird, I watch Hannah and Tyler and think, "woah, getting a little R-Rated here folks" and I'm uncomfortable because I feel like I'm watching two people seconds away from ripping each other's clothes off and just full on going for it.

With Hannah and Peter I feel like I'm watching an awkward teenager and his first serious girlfriend go at it. Even with all the bikini straddling, sauna and heat, nothing about that was sexy or hot to me. Just kind of adorably awkward. 

Yes!  I think this might be because it comes natural to Tyler and not Peter.  Do you think producers might be telling peter to get more sexual?  Hannah has IMO very stereotypical views of masculinity, so maybe Peter is stepping out of his comfort zone?  It just doesn't feel natural when Peter does it.  Peter, of all the guys, is getting the physical edit.  Seems off to me.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, econ07 said:

I seriously think the producers are begging her to keep Luke for the drama.

I hope so because girl can't be blabbering on about being tired of drama and yet keeps having a guy around that she herself looks tired of and is constantly exasperated by. Like at this point, the ONLY guy causing Hannah any drama and stress in this whole "journey" is psycho Luke.

• Love 6
(edited)

I’m starting to understand why Jed needs to rely on a crappy reality show to jumpstart his career. 

And hes only 25? Really?

Edited by TiredMe
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9

The post bungee jumping date was so funny with the two of them talking about how they learned not to do what other people want them to do and to trust their own instincts  -- so when the producers wanted them to bungee jump naked and their instincts were terrified --- they did what the producers wanted them to do.  They were so proud of themselves.

Peter doesn't seem that young to me, he's just not very hairy and he has that Paul McCartney, chubby cheeks thing. I think he seems smarter than the others and is way too good for Hannah.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, TiredMe said:

I’m starting to understand why Jed needs to rely on a crappy reality show to jumpstart his career. 

I don't even think a crappy reality show can jump start that career. He makes Love It Don't Come Easy Wes sound like Keith Urban.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, dirtypop90 said:

I cannot stand Jed!  He's not attractive or talented enough for this.  Why does TPTB think we want to see this?  I don't care if the bachelorette is into him.  Edit this out!

lol at "I will never tell a lie" after people did an article on his gf.  Before we get to the gf, does Hannah even know he takes off his clothes to support himself yet?

At least he gets money for it.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

For a professional singer, he...isn’t that great.

To put it mildly. That song was beyond cringe-worthy. And it felt like it would never end. But Hannah was drinking it up. Girl is gaga over 'ol Jed. Don't see it and don't get it myself but then again, she also thinks Luke is a catch. So that alone says it all about her questionable taste in men.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 20
(edited)

Not a fan of the bonding through conquering fear date on this show. Back in the day, Jake and Vienna did a bungee or tall building jump together and they bonded all the way to Final 1. And look how they turned out ... they were the worst.

Forcing Hannah to be naked and pressed up against a naked guy to bungee jump is not cool.

Edited by TheFinalRose
Jake not Jack
  • Love 13
(edited)
5 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

lol at "I will never tell a lie" after people did an article on his gf.  Before we get to the gf, does Hannah even know he takes off his clothes to support himself yet?

Wait, what? Jed? or Tyler? (or both. Ha.) I have a feeling Hannah would be all in with a guy who takes his clothes off, for money or for free.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 2
(edited)
12 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

I cannot stand Jed!  He's not attractive or talented enough for this.  

I honestly thought he was attractive but now that I've heard him sing?  Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god.  He's off the radar now

(It's fine if you're a shitty singer and you know it.  Like me.  But to pretend you're so good you came on here to ignore the Bachelorette and make a career off of THAT???  NO!!!!!!)

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Wait, what? Jed? or Tyler? (or both. Ha.) I have a feeling Hannah would be all in with a guy who takes his clothes off, for money or for free.

Jed. Lots of dirt! Just google it.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

“You misunderstood...you misunderstood...” Luke is hard core gaslighting her, textbook abuser tactics. This is just getting sad and creepy, I half want them to put a domestic abuse PSA up at the end with a phone number to call. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
5 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

Jed is a male exotic dancer.  He even does bachelorette parties!  And his guitar is a part of his routine!

Oh, my, I had no clue since the show doesn't use Exotic Dancer as his occupation with his THs. How's a girl suppose to know these things? And the guitar is part of his act ... gah, that thing was sitting on Hannah's bed. GROSS! Get the Clorox.

4 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Good God! Why is Luke still around?

He's my new favorite. I want him to stay until the very end.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7