Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E07: Week 7: Latvia

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

Oh, my, I had no clue since the show doesn't use Exotic Dancer as his occupation with his THs. How's a girl suppose to know these things? And the guitar is part of his act ... gah, that thing was sitting on Hannah's bed. GROSS! Get the Clorox.

He's my new favorite. I want him to stay until the very end.

Re Luke, I don't blame you.  It's not like Hannah's actually going to find love on this show.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

I'm going to try to work "stay in your lane" at work tomorrow.   

Let us know if it works better for you than it is for Luke.

I actually feel sorry for Luke now, all the other dudes ganging up on him. Just let it drop guys, and get on with your knitting circle.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Suzysite said:

there had better at least be a rose ceremony tonight.

My new favorite Luke better get a rose. Unless TPTB need him to leave now so he can get to Paradise before filming starts.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I actually feel sorry for Luke now, all the other dudes ganging up on him. Just let it drop guys, and get on with your knitting circle.

Except Luke is portraying himself as the victim here. No wonder they can't help it. He refuses to really take real responsibility for his own poor behavior, because, well, they all started it, in his mind.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

Hannah keeps complaining about not getting to know these men but keeps cancelling cocktail parties??  She only has so many weeks to get to know these men and she's keeps cutting the time down!

I don't think she actually gets to decide if there is a cocktail party or not. It probably has more to do with them having a flight to catch or needing to stick to a schedule than what she wants.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

He's my new favorite. I want him to stay until the very end.

Me too.  Luke puts his foot in his mouth every time he opens it but all those guys ganging up on him and acting so superior when they themselves are strippers, models, and there for every reason but Hannah, just need to let up.  For all his many faults Luke is the only one who really seems head over heels into Hannah.

I'm going to start a tiny little HO-scale train for Luke.

No way! Hannah just walked in in a dress that covers up her legs!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Well she has no one to blame but herself.  With Luke P it isn’t the situation where she doesn’t get to see what he is like—he is showing his true creepy self.  

• Love 7
Just now, DEL901 said:

Lol at Tyler at the end doing that dance.... but those tight white short pants and no socks....

That look was just tragic but I did enjoy the "Riga" song and dance with him, Dylan, Dustin, Mike, and ole Jed.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

So was this no socks day?

It's like they all started morphing into each other's style. The salmon jacket everyone seemed to be wearing at some point and now the no socks look. Tyler still has everyone beat on that one though. And are that boy's pants getting tighter?

Speaking of Tyler, wow, this is the first time I've seen him so obviously not here for the Luke shit show and he did not look too impressed with Hannah giving Luke that rose. It's obvious he'd mostly stayed out of the drama up til that point but it's clear he was really over it. And I loved his calling out Luke's crap to his face and mocking Luke's puffing up his chest like he's some big threat.

That credit scene was hilarious.  Oh man, it's a pity Jed turned out to be such a tool because the guys did seem to really enjoy each other's company and get along really well.

• Love 17
30 minutes ago, adhoc said:

He's totally gaslighting her! Holy cow!  "You misunderstood me..." etc.

BEEN GOING ON SINCE THE FIRST EPISODE.  HE IS A FUCKING LIAR. SORRY FOR MY LANGUAGE.  MANIPULATIVE ASSHOLE.

• Love 22
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

That credit scene was hilarious.  Oh man, it's a pity Jed turned out to be such a tool because the guys did seem to really enjoy each other's company and get along really well.

More Jed + music though.  I feel like TPTB are poking at him.

• Love 3
(edited)
38 minutes ago, econ07 said:

Hannah, next time I go naked bungi jumping with someone other than my wife, I'm going to use the "It's my body" excuse and see how well that goes over.

I also wonder how Hannah would feel if one of the guys bungee jumped naked with another female. Would it be nonsexual and no big deal, and his body, nothing that affects Hannah at all? It wouldn't cause her to feel some type of way that someone she cared about had his junk against another woman and another female's breasts pressed against him?

I'm not a Luke fan to be clear, just kind of too prudish for this show! I probably prefer Paradise where it's more of an even playing field, not solely about one person and her feelings. I don't like this idea that one individual gets to have a huge group of guys completely devoted to her, can't even get into arguments with one another, and she can pretty much do whatever she wants because none of them are her husband, and her husband wouldn't tell her what to do either. The scenarios make for good TV, but it's all so silly, and Hannah doesn't help things imo. 

That said, Luke's still gotta go!

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 12
34 minutes ago, econ07 said:

Hannah, next time I go naked bungi jumping with someone other than my wife, I'm going to use the "It's my body" excuse and see how well that goes over.

Good for Hannah if she wants to have her "go girl" moment and defend her right to go naked bungee jumping........but why do I get the feeling that if Colton and Caelynn had indulged in the "Latvian tradition" of nude bungee jumping, Hannah would not have been so open minded? 

• Love 10
(edited)

Garrett has a case of "backne" to go along with his nasal voice and smarmy bragging.  

Jed's song to Hannah in bed is sexual harassment.  Brain bleach, please!

Edited by Just Carol
  • LOL 3
22 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

So was this no socks day?

Along with high-water tight pants day.

15 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

BEEN GOING ON SINCE THE FIRST EPISODE.  HE IS A FUCKING LIAR. SORRY FOR MY LANGUAGE.  MANIPULATIVE ASSHOLE.

LOL! For a minute there, I thought @Mu Shu was back. I miss you Mu!

• Love 3
(edited)

Gurl, if he’s causing you this much drama and this many tears after like- three dates, he is not the guy for you.

Edited by rlc
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, weightyghost said:

The guys can be jealous all they want - whether it's the naked bungee, the straddling make outs, whatever. That is normal and fine.

LOL. In all my years of dating, I've never considered being strapped naked against a naked man, or straddling make outs "normal" or "fine." But I guess that's just me.

1 minute ago, TomGirl said:

So long, Dylan and Dustin, we hardly knew ye.

Amen. See ya 'round fellas.

• Love 11

Jed is all about Jed. He’s not taking his time to get to know Hannah instead it’s all about hey, listen to this! I have never thought he was attractive in the least and I’m surprised women pay for him to take his clothes off. 

I love Peter. He is so attractive, sweet, easy going so I doubt Hannah will pick him because he just doesn’t have enough razzle dazzle but he’d be perfect for me. 

Seriously, Luke is insane. Why she can’t quit him his even more insane. 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

In all my years of dating, I've never considered being strapped naked against a naked man, or straddling make outs "normal" or "fine." But I guess that's just me.

Being jealous in this situation is normal. I literally said in the sentence before that this wasn't normal dating. 

• Love 10
(edited)
10 minutes ago, weightyghost said:

But that's not what happened. Hannah went on a date with someone she is dating and went bungee jumping with him. Period. She didn't go on a date while she was married. She is dating. That is the show. None of this is 'normal dating'. 

The guys can be jealous all they want - whether it's the naked bungee, the straddling make outs, whatever. That is normal and fine. But Luke clearly had the issue with her being naked with another man because she was supposed to be his and being naked is only for marriage and she should respect the fact that he decided she is his now. That is his issue. 

This. Listen, this shit show is weird and creepy and it always has been. And for how long it's been around, I'm not here for anyone coming on and not realizing what they signed up for. It's fine if the whole thing made him uncomfortable because those are his feelings and he's entitled to that.

The problem with Luke was the one, essentially telling Hannah her actions were a mistake, even though she made it clear she was fine with HER CHOICE. But it was okay because he forgave her for her, in his mind, very misguided decision. 

It was his deciding that her action was a slap in his face and disrespectful to him, though it was all fine when she was taking off his shirt while other guys were right outside at a cocktail party.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
34 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

No way! Hannah just walked in in a dress that covers up her legs!   

I did like that dress, and it made me think she must have a ton-load of gowns, maybe most of them given to her for pageants. I also was liking that matching bracelet. It was all sparkly and shiny, I would have traded Manhattan island for it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

If part of the concept of the show they signed up for is that they might end up engaged to someone who may have had sex with as many as two other people a week or so before they propose, I don't want to hear them whine about a bit of naked bungee jumping.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Does Latvia really have so many “love rituals,” or are the producers just fucking with them? Sure! Everyone in Latvia naked bunjee jumps with their loves. Then we dust ourselves with The Colonel’s 7 secret herbs and spices and roast ourselves in the name of love.

NO lol.   My parents came to the US from Riga and we still have family there.  There are lots of pagan traditions (the flower crown and oak leaf crown are worn on midsummer) but this stuff tonight was all for the show.  

• Useful 10
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, tennisgurl said:

“You misunderstood...you misunderstood...” Luke is hard core gaslighting her, textbook abuser tactics. This is just getting sad and creepy, I half want them to put a domestic abuse PSA up at the end with a phone number to call. 

He basically told her in so many words that her "temple" of a body should be dedicated to him only, that he was offended that she engaged in naked full body contact with another man, that he was second-guessing whether she was good enough to meet his family, but since  he's really devoted to her and everyone makes stupid mistakes, he's decided to forgive her this one.  And when she told him that message made her angry, he denied he'd said anything of it and "apologized" (to himself?) for being "misunderstood."

If Hannah had any smarts at all, she'd have kicked him off the show the minute he told her that "he would never attempt to control her actions" right in the middle of attempting to control her actions.  Any man using that kind of language is absolutely all about control.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Ketzel said:

He basically told her in so many words that her "temple" of a body should be dedicated to him only, that he was offended that she engaged in naked full body contact with another man, that he was second-guessing whether she was good enough to meet his family, but since  he's really devoted to her and everyone makes stupid mistakes, he's decided to forgive her this one.  And when she told him that message made her angry, he denied he'd said anything of it and "apologized" (to himself?) for being "misunderstood."

If Hannah had any smarts at all, she'd have kicked him off the show the minute he told her that "he would never attempt to control her actions" right in the middle of attempting to control her actions.  Any man using that kind of language is absolutely all about control.

The problem is she is hot for him.  As was said in the previews at the end of tonight’s episode, she said it herself:  she is either already  in love with him or he is making her crazy.

I vote the latter.  He is abusing her in the worst possible way and all efforts to explain fall on deaf ears.  How many times have all of us said, if you want the drama to stop, send him home?   I am almost out of this season, based on stuff I have heard.  This whole thing with Luke is disgusting.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Ketzel said:

Much as I didn’t care for Hannah’s playing the bungee jumping as completely innocent, to be clear I don’t think Luke handled it well for a lot of the above reasons, despite the fact if you truly care about someone, her getting that cozy with another man will hurt. Luke has been controlling from the beginning. 

• Love 1

Oh Jed Jed Jed how do I cringe at thee, let me count the ways. It must have been your mama that told you how attractive you were to have you think you are male dancer material.

Maybe he is the most attractive down in possum hollow but in my opinion, just no. Triangle headed jaw jutting  thin lipped with ears that stick out, to boot. Just no. I laffed when Hannah grabbed that guitar out of his hands to shut him up from his obvious self promotion. She looked like she was about to burst out laughing at his cornball attempt to impress her. Yes. That's the word that describes everything about him. Cornball.

Hannah, don't be so desperate for love that you have to do a leg latch onto every guy within thigh distance from you while talking. She seems to be trying to prove she'd be a hot sexy wife. It would be hotter and sexier to keep that part of you more mysteriously under wraps to come out at more appropriate times. More special. Specialer. Not with every man your interacting with, all the time. 

Keeping Luke again has shown now that without a shadow of a doubt that she has zero ability to make a wise choice. Going naked bungee jumping with a man she only slightly knows also is showing her inability to say no to anything BUT anyone who questions what she feels for Luke the lunk. I don't know what parts of herself she uses to think with, but it's not a smart part. 

I hope she is happy with her Luke in the end, because the rest of them, well, I just don't think they're that into her. They seem like they'd want a real thinking woman with some real class. Not just one who can wear a classy gown and look good in it while leg latching onto any male within reach. Very immature girl. She should wait before thinking about getting married to anyone. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

“You misunderstood...you misunderstood...” Luke is hard core gaslighting her, textbook abuser tactics. This is just getting sad and creepy, I half want them to put a domestic abuse PSA up at the end with a phone number to call. 

Hannah needs to listen to the Maya Angelou quote "when someone shows you who they are the first time, believe them" whenever this guy speaks. What he said at the group date was exactly what he meant. The stuff later -- all backpedaling. 

• Love 15

I'm getting more convinced that after every conversation between Hannah and Luke they are locking lips for about twenty minutes and we are not seeing it. Hannah spent a whole one-on-one date telling Luke to open up but when you beg people to tell you what they're thinking sometimes what they are thinking is going to piss you off.  Despite what we're seeing, she's more emotionally into him than any other guy.

I think the producers got to the guys and told them to step in up because Hannah wasn't feeling it in Latvia. That's why they were over energetic on the group date (and man, wasn't Hannah drunk on that? Can we talk about the pickle?) buying her flowers, uber-make-out sessions, running over to her balcony and strumming tunes. All of a sudden there were a lot of "gestures."

I'm not so sure about Pilot Peter. He seems like such a dweeb and she'd get bored with him. I still want Tyler for the next Bachelor and then, of course, he'll go from there to Dancing with the Stars. Done deal. 

• Love 6

Maybe I blinked and missed it, but did they cut out the makeout scene with Luke from the preview?  In the preview, they make out when they are sitting on the couch after the group date and she climbs on top of him, before or after Luke tells her his feelings about the bungee jumping.  If it was after, they cut it to protect this Hannah's a strong woman tagline they are selling.  She made out with him AFTER he slut-shamed her.  Oh honey...

• Useful 2
  • Love 3