Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E07: Week 7: Latvia

• Start Topic

Hannah looks forward to taking her nine remaining men to beautiful Riga, Latvia, on the Baltic Sea. One handsome suitor, who has been crushing hard on Hannah, is awarded the first one-on-one date. It turns out to be a heart-stopping but liberating experience as the couple bungee jump wearing little clothing. Later, on a group date to Riga Central Market, Hannah rewards another bachelor who presents her with flowers and passionate kisses; and two archrivals face off in a wrist-wrestling match.

Airs June 24, 2019.

(edited)
3 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Nice job by the Latvian tourist board to get me to really want to book a trip there!

Be careful if you go because it's the Perfect Place to Fall in Love.

One of the guys is sitting on the couch, wearing a scarf around his neck. (Burberry?) He looks cute. I wonder what his name is.

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 15

Oh, damn, the NAKED bunjee jumping is happening ALREADY—full-frontal tethered to someone you’re not even sure if you have a connection with?!? Awkward.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

One of the guys is sitting on the couch, wearing a scarf around his neck. (Burberry?) He looks cute. I wonder what his name is.

I think that was Dylan.   

This nekkid bungee jumping is just too much

• Love 9
(edited)
2 minutes ago, leighdear said:

He looks just like Jed to me.  

Same.  Don't the favorites typically get the adrenaline dates with the bachelorette?  He's from Bama too.  I think she's had her eye on him but he constantly fights with an even bigger favorite, which might push him behind dudes like Peter and Tyler in her eyes.  His kissing is also not great IMO.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Am I the only one who thinks this is kinda creepy? Its cool if you go in wanting to naked Bungee, but getting all naked with someone you arent even technically with, without letting them know, is kinda messed. Like, if they didnt want to be naked, I guess they wouldn't make them, but still!

No, not the only one. It's not just creepy, it's sick beyond words. Not that I'm an old prude, but this show is on at 7 p.m., kids are watching. So you want your daughter/son getting naked and wrapping themselves around each other, bungee jumping or not? No thanks.

If I were on this date, I'd tell the PA "No way. Never. Not gonna do it." They can send me home. Black boxes, underwear, whatever. I'm OUT.

1 minute ago, dirtypop90 said:

Hannah said she didn't take her underwear off. 

We saw the bra go though. So what's the big deal about the crotchal area when your boobs are pressed up against some guy you've known five minutes?

2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I’ll be totally honest here. I think there’d be a 99% chance i’d pee my pants...which, erm, wouldn’t be a fun journey for my bunjee buddy.

HA ha. I thought about that too, And no undies to contain it. Plus you're upside down, making it worse.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I am in lust with that pink coat. 

Hannah's stylist for clothing, hair and makeup is totally on-point this season.  I haven't disliked a single look or choice that's been made.  But then, pageant girls know their best looks, so I imagine she makes a lot of the decisions herself.  

• Love 14

I’m less disturbed by the naked bungee jumping as I am with all the initial straddling going on. 

This is the  first time I think I noticed this dude.  Yeah, Luke’s blood is going to boil. Hopefully he didn’t get a full on or semi from this. 

• Love 6
(edited)
12 minutes ago, talktoomuch said:

Noooooooooooooooooooo you CAN'T GIVE A "CHEERS" you dolts!!!!!!!

What, you mean the guys can't give a cheers to "Hannah and I's relationship"? Whatever will they do for words?

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

yeah, as soon as Garrett told "roll tide" AlabamaHannah that he hated football, I think that was a deal breaker.  

Garrett: Still hasn't given me the rose...should I say I'm falling for you... or maybe I'm falling in love with you....?

"Hannah... I'm falling in love for you"

Okay, then.

• LOL 16
  • Love 4

OMG Luke wont even believe it happened! This fucking guy, I swear.

I cant tell if he is just in denile that a woman could want some other man while his manly self is around, or is truly that stupid. Ok, its probably both.

• Love 13

Hannah has never had a good night and a good day in the same 24-hour period?! She said, “Whaaat? Is that a thing?!” Um, yeah, most people have pretty decent 24-hour periods on a pretty regular basis.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

I just got ABC back via my antenna. *knock wood* What was the group date? I saw her straddling one guy while he sucked her entire face into his mouth, then next shot she's at a piano where I think it was Jed playing (swoon!). Now Luke is talking to her. (boring)

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

Yeah Tyler!! Why go for the month old meatloaf when you could have fillet steaks right there?! 

I don't know what that means (I've been gone), but it's funny. So thanks!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

What was the group date? I

Walking around Riga, arm wrestling at some bar, going to some old church and having a short prayer circle. and then on to the night part where Luke decided to lay down the law

• LOL 1
  • Love 2