Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Un Petit Hangover

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Dorit and PK married in 2015 in a very lavish NY wedding. I don't believe Dorit's parents have that kind of money. So who paid and with what money and where did said money come from?

Where did the impoverished PK get money for the NYC apartment and the Boca Raton residence?

While I can see any HW on their second season to be wearing better fashions by providing free advertising for a designer, I think Dorit's clothes were purchased.

No way could the Kemsleys been living such a lavish lifestyle this long. I do think only PK knows where the money is hidden and Dorit will be screwed if he dumps her for the next mistress. As I've said before if Dorit ever finds those secret account numbers, PK will be Six Feet Under Type 1 & 2.

Whoa. Really gives teeth to Camille's comments "I'm protecting you...I don't think Dorit knows about PK's financials" or something to that effect...yikes.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Are we all pretending that Camille didn't talk shit about Lisa V this season? Who also thinks Lisa V is a sneak who uses people to do her dirty work? She’s even accused Lisa V of using her in the same way. Camille and Lisa V will never be besties and if they were on the same show again Camille would come for Lisa like she always has. But now all the sudden Camille is a great person because she attacked Dorit? The same Camille that Lisa V fans were dragging cause she dare speak against her? I’m flabbergasted and confused. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13
(edited)
26 minutes ago, langford peel said:

No she definitely talked shit about Lisa but was remorseful and apologized. All of these women talk behind each other’s back. 

But she didn’t really and she still says Lisa V used her has a pawn against duck lips.... Camille is now being  romanticized has being great because they want some weird revenge for Lisa V. But they aren’t friends she still thinks Lisa is a manipulator and used her to do an attack. She hasn’t apologized for that at all. so now all of Camilles vileness is being excused  for the fact that they want her attacking housewives? So what happens when she attacks Lisa V again(and she will) heads are gonna explode from the double standard 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Are we all pretending that Camille didn't talk shit about Lisa V this season? Who also thinks Lisa V is a sneak who uses people to do her dirty work? She’s even accused Lisa V of using her in the same way. Camille and Lisa V will never be besties and if they were on the same show again Camille would come for Lisa like she always has. But now all the sudden Camille is a great person because she attacked Dorit? The same Camille that Lisa V fans were dragging cause she dare speak against her? I’m flabbergasted and confused. 

Most of this is true BUT...it still doesn't mean that Camille had to choose sides between LVP and the ladies regarding the wedding or anything else really. Camille is friendly with all of the women in the same way and could easily turn on any of the ladies in the same way. At the end of the day she did not chose to come for LVP this season. She 100% talked shit and backed the ladies abut LVP having once manipulated her but that's really the extent of it.  I'm not sure anyone thinks she's a great person. Everyone seems on board with her being two-faced. At this point she's the only one who hasn't called LVP a liar about Puppygate so that wins her favor with LVP and at the end of the day, she has to have one ally on the show. 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

. At this point she's the only one who hasn't called LVP a liar about Puppygate so 

But she kinda has with the whole “she does use people to do her dirty work” claim that she reiterated to the girls and bravo did a flashback to earlier this season of Camille screaming at Lisa V you used me (that was previously unaired) when Teddi was saying she was using her to get the story out. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But she kinda has with the whole “she does use people to do her dirty work” claim that she reiterated to the girls and bravo did a flashback to earlier this season of Camille screaming at Lisa V you used me (that was previously unaired) when Teddi was saying she was using her to get the story out. 

Yes she said LVP manipulated her into doing her dirty work in regard to Taylor but she didn't specifically state that she thought LVP was lying about THIS situation. She's actually the only one who highlighted Dorit's responsibility for her role in the situation.  She was also not a part of the gang-up "we think you're lying." So yeah, that's going to get her a bit of a pass. Let's face it, in BH there's the illusion of reality and there's actual reality. In reality, how many of these ladies are true friends? I'm sure LVP in no way thinks Camille is 100% trustworthy and vice versa. Probably both with good reason. 

• Love 21
(edited)
7 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Yes she said LVP manipulated her into doing her dirty work in regard to Taylor but she didn't specifically state that she thought LVP was lying about THIS situation. She's actually the only one who highlighted Dorit's responsibility for her role in the situation.  She was also not a part of the gang-up "we think you're lying." So yeah, that's going to get her a bit of a pass. Let's face it, in BH there's the illusion of reality and there's actual reality. In reality, how many of these ladies are true friends? I'm sure LVP in no way thinks Camille is 100% trustworthy and vice versa. Probably both with good reason. 

She pointed out Teddi had a point therefore giving Teddi backing that she wasn’t lying and Lisa could have done it. If she believes Lisa was innocent she could have just kept her mouth shut. She didn’t say she wouldn’t do that? She agreed with her that is what Lisa V does. So in a round about way she is agreeing that Lisa could be a liar about it. She didn’t say no she didn’t do that she said it’s very plausible that she did. That she has a history of doing this to the girls. So she was giving teddi’s version of events credibility. I mean honestly saying well she does do this she did this to me doesn’t scream I believe Lisa it leans more into Lisa is a lying. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 4
(edited)

Camille rubbed me the wrong way more with what she said about LVP because it was so out of left field. LVP has done nothing to her, and what she said was embarrassing. The other women are convinced Lisa sold out Dorit then lied about it. That’s a whole other issue, but basically they felt they had to be “honest” about puppy-gate. 

I also think Camille was going to side with LVP no matter what she really thinks because she was still upset Dorit called her the C word and she “makes the little hairs on the back of her neck stand up.” It’s hard to tell where Camille truly stands on anything. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 5

She pointed out Teddi had a point therefore giving Teddi backing that she wasn’t lying and Lisa could have done it. She didn’t say she wouldn’t do that? She agreed with her that is what Lisa V does. So in a round about way she is agreeing that Lisa could be a liar about it. She didn’t say no she didn’t do that she said it’s very plausible that she did. That she has a history of doing this to the girls.

Saying she "could have" done something is very different from saying she definitely did it, saying LVP was lying when she said "I swear on my children" and accusing her of planting articles in magazines. All of which the rest of the girls did. She did not contribute to the pile-on and in that way, I think she separates herself from the group. And again, being horrified by Dorit giving away a dog she adopted/allegedly returning said dog to a shelter instead of Vanderpump dogs, gets her a lot of leeway from LVP. 

• Love 21
6 hours ago, JD5166 said:

I have to wonder who the “friend” is that the Kelmsley’s owe money to. Could it be the Todds/VDPs)? Maybe LVP manipulated Camille into doing her dirty work. Hahaha 

Yep, PK and “Kenny” were mates way back in England - not a big stretch to think LVP might drop this delicious bit of information knowing Camille would use it.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
(edited)
14 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Yes she said it was possible. Teddi and especially Lisa Rinna claim it is a certainty. Dim witted Kyle elected herself to be the attack dog who demanded that Lisa apologize and admit that she was a liar. Which blew up their friendship and this franchise. Kyle could have done exactly what Camille did and say that while it is possible there was no real proof and that there were too many other people who could be responsible. Camille sided with Lisa instead of Teddi and Dorito. 

Remember Dorito is the one who dropped a puppy off at a kill shelter. She got away scot free. That was Lisa’s big mistake. Camille wouldn’t have made that mistake.

I like a good killer instinct.

But that’s two separate fights. Kyle demanded that Lisa apologize for the radar online story not for gettin Teddi to be the one getting the puppy story out. That’s what killed the friendship not the believing Teddi vs Lisa and the Jon’s fight. The whole thing snowballed. There are 3 different issues with this fight 

1. Dorit dumping the puppy ( which has gotten lost because of the Lisa lie) 

2. Lisa Vs Teddi with the telling the Johns to tell Teddi about the puppy 

3. Lisa leaking a story to radar online after the whole Teddi fiasco. 

And im sorry giving someone backing saying that they could be lying isn’t saying they are innocent. Saying I don’t believe she did that but it sounds like something she would do is A Lot different then what Camille said which was basically  Well she does use people to do her dirty work She USEd me the same way so I mean take with that what you will. Which is basically saying I agree with you I just need wiggle room Incase this blows up in my face. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Crime of the night?  None of them eating those delicious cupcakes and pastries presented to them after their target practice.  Boo!!  There's no way I'd leave a cupcake behind.

Also, didn't Denise's husband order is Wagyu beef WELL-DONE? Crime #2

• LOL 11
  • Love 11
(edited)

A handwritten note got scoffed at by Lisa why the hell would Erika reach out in a tweet? To be told that is a cold thing to do AGAIN? Erika is damned if she does damned if she doesn’t in this. And who knows what ladies haven’t privately sent condolences but didn’t do it online because of “fans” accusing them of being “fake” or using this to get “sympathy” themselves. Why does the condolence need to be public when this is a private matter? So now everyone must publicly do these things or they are just nasty people? Doesn’t that seem more fake then sending an actual condolence and meaning it? I sure has hell love a direct happy birthday or I’m sorry a lot more then a generic “post” for everyone to see so they seem to be saving face. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13
12 minutes ago, cheewhiz said:

Also, didn't Denise's husband order is Wagyu beef WELL-DONE? Crime #2

Right??? I just don't get it... all of them (the wives, the husbands, the kids) order their steaks well done. Even Wagyu? I just can't relate to these people at all!

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I sure has hell love a direct happy birthday or I’m sorry a lot more then a generic “post” for everyone to see. 

But you are not on a reality show. You didn't open up your life to the public. So once again we are back to perception. While I agree that they should do these things privately first, people are watching so if you care about the public's perception, you want to make a public declaration as well. That is a big "if." 

• Love 7
(edited)
4 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

But you are not on a reality show. You didn't open up your life to the public. So once again we are back to perception. While I agree that they should do these things privately first, people are watching so if you care about the public's perception, you want to make a public declaration as well. That is a big "if." 

But they don’t owe us ANYTHING yes they are on a reality show but it’s not their entire lives this isn’t the Truman show they aren’t always filming. They still have a “Private” life. The public doesn’t “own” them just because they are on the show. They do MANY things off camera they live most their lives off camera. So Demanding that they publicly sent condolences is a bit ridiculous 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 7
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

A handwritten note got scoffed at by Lisa why the hell would Erika reach out in a tweet? To be told that is a cold thing to do AGAIN? Erika is damned if she does damned if she doesn’t in this. And who knows what ladies haven’t privately sent condolences but didn’t do it online because of “fans” accusing them of being “fake” or using this to get “sympathy” themselves. Why does the condolence need to be public when this is a private matter? So now everyone must publicly do these things? I sure has hell love a direct happy birthday or I’m sorry a lot more then a generic “post” for everyone to see. 

I agree about Erika. Maybe she could send some flowers? She’s not on the kind of terms where she can go see Lisa, and she knows a card and/or tweet would be considered unacceptable. I don’t blame her if she feels like she can’t do anything at all.

Some others have expressed/implied they  gave condolences privately, and I think that is the way to go personally. Brandi said she only tweeted because she is probably blocked by Lisa and couldn’t reach her by phone.

These ladies may also be trying to avoid a Sarah Jessica/Kim Cattrall situation. Some of you may not be familiar with that situation, but I don’t want to say anymore as we’re already getting OT.

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 6

As difficult as it may be to believe, I don't think that these women base all of their actions on what will or will not hurt or help LVP.  I don't think that Rinna's attempts to stir-the-pot re Camille were because they have a new target because of LVP's absence and I don't believe that Camille's response was based in the fact that she knew she was a new target because of LVP's absence. I don't believe that Erika's expression of condolences or lack thereof are based on whether or not they hurt LVP. 

I think that these women do and say things because it fits their own agenda at the time - which may or may not have to do with LVP. All roads do not lead back to Lisa Vanderpump when it comes to RHOBH. 

I do think that Rinna pot-stirred because Camille gave her the ammunition to pot stir. And I think Camille responded to Dorit's questions because Camille wants to be back on the show and plus, she has an overly-inflated sense of self-importance. None of that has to do with LVP's presence or absence.

• Love 6

But they don’t owe us ANYTHING yes they are on a reality show but it’s not their entire lives this isn’t the Truman show they aren’t always filming. They still have a “Private” life. The public doesn’t “own” them just because they are on the show. They do MANY things off camera they live most their lives off camera. So Demanding that they publicly sent condolences is a bit ridiculous 

I never said they did owe us anything. I said if they care about public perception, sending out a tweet is a good way to cover their bases. I personally believe a private condolence is sufficient but again, I am not on a reality show and I am not up for public scrutiny. You have to believe, especially in such a time of contention for the ladies and LVP, that the public is looking for any and every show of impropriety. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, renatae said:

I agree, except the U.S. Flag Code states:

"The flag should never be used for any advertising purpose, nor embroidered on cushions or handkerchiefs, printed on paper napkins or boxes, nor used as any portion of a costume."

True.

I'll also add that the U.S. government has violated their own code by printing the flag on liberty & war Bond posters, recruitment posters, U.S. postage stamps, and foreign aid boxes.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
9 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

I never said they did owe us anything. 

I didn’t mean you directly I meant in general 😁 sorry 

these ladies are damned if they do ... they are being fake they are only doing this to save face stop being so fake etc etc and damned if they don’t publicly oh see they don’t care they are nasty women Etc etc 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Because Lisa Vanderpump is overwhelmingly the most popular Housewive and she has been treated abominably this season. Camille is just treating her as you would treat a friend. Yes she is disappointed that she didn’t go to her wedding but she refused to join in the unremitting bashing led by the likes of the grifter Dorit. So the pack turned on her and tried to destroy her because they can’t get at Lisa.

Why is it in the best interest of the franchise to drive a fan favorite off of the show? Even the dimwit Denise is uneasy and didn’t want to join in. 

I think they made a big mistake.

I agree and I'm very sad about LVP's departure. These bitches are vipers and all they do is act like teenagers and turn on each other constantly. Why are they so fucking put out about the People article. Lisa encouraging Camille to not give up on love has been talked about before and that's what she said in the article, as I recall. That's something for these idiots to get angry about? 

And I know things are things and nowhere near as valuable as people, but if I were Camille I'd be devastated, too. Imagine losing beloved items that you curated to make your house a home? Some of that stuff cannot be replaced. And what about photos and love letters? Your favorite cashmere cardi with the small hole on the elbow. 

Denise can go away. She brings nothing and is very boring and not very bright.

Rinna now clearly thinks she's the leader of the pack. Can't stand her, either. It was nice of her to bring her QVC crap to Camille, but did she really think she'd wear that stuff?

Why did Aaron and the other one go to dinner with the girls? That was weird.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, politichick said:

Why did Aaron and the other one go to dinner with the girls? That was weird.

I thought I was the only one wondering that. He’s just randomly there and chimes in out of nowhere. But Denise saying just keep eating was hilarious 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
34 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Camille did admit to being a flip-flopper.

I did enjoy the look on Teddi's face after that comment "I'm a flip-flopper and you're a know-it-all" or something like that

I loved that moment too.  As much as Teddi says she wants honestly and people to be held accountable, Camille's honesty really threw her for a loop.  Teddi was expecting a much different reaction than what Camille gave her, and I applaud Camille for it.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

A couple of things,  we are not discussing the death of Lisa's mom or how the housewives reacted to it in this thread.  Her mom died after the season and it isn't a part of this episode. This discussion, with all the same arguments, already exists in Lisa's thread.

On a similar note, while a brief mention of John Mellencamp isn't wildly off topic, a long discussion about him is so no more of that.

Thanks.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I had planned on saying this exact thing until I came across your post. I too am utterly baffled. Camille, unprovoked, went in on LVP's teeth, gums and breath. She's also consistently made comments about LVP's pattern of being sneaky. 

• Love 8
(edited)

I think it should be obvious that they are attacking Camille became they can not get at LVP. In fact their main attack is about LVP. They are demanding that Camille feel the same way they do and that she not say anything nice about LVP. This has been the main talking point for the last two episodes as they went after Camille until she turned the tables and shined a light on the grifter Dorit. They will continue to attack Camille and LVP because that’s all they got.

Except for mounting legal troubles that they are deathly afraid will be mentioned on air. 

If they didn’t talk about (bash) LVP and Camille the reunion would be about five minutes long.

Edited by langford peel
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

I'm just chiming in about the loss of the homes because it's been on my mind since the last episode...

If you're filthy rich, as Camille is rumored to be (heard she got 30 million dollars out of the divorce settlement), and you live in an area, such as parts of Cali, or Oklahoma or the Gulf Coast, I would think you would have very good property insurance.

I would also think you likely have made your pictures available digitally, had photos of all of your valuables, as well as receipts, so that they could be re-purchased, if available.  I guess it would suck if you found a rare item in China, but there are actually people who will shop abroad and buy rare shit, so maybe you could get something even better from them.  

It is certainly jarring to lose a home, but I think it's much easier if you have extensive resources.  I don't think anyone overreacted on this show, and I thought the support was nice.  Watching Denise shop for new clothes in a fancy Beverly Hills store to replace the ones she lost did make her recovery seem very different from most other victims of natural disasters, but in a good way, not a bad way.

I'm not taking anything away from the rich who lost their homes, like Camille.  I am actually saying it's a testament to the wonders of modern technology that the impact can be lessened so greatly and people can attempt to return to normalcy much more quickly than they would have, say, 100 years ago.  Hooray for innovation!

• Love 15

Camille was completely prepared for the attempted takedown. Do you think she saw it coming, or did someone (production) tip her off? She was all "Come at me; Let's hear it" because she knew she could fire back with something real and worse

I feel like Camille probably got a heads-up, knew they were getting to the end of filming and, based on the montage, had been used to people calling her out on this show. When Camille goes back to her true Season One self, she feels like she's been lifted directly out of an 1980s Jackie Collins Hollywood Wives novel, which makes her both a terrible person and a great reality TV antagonist. Snobby, rude and utterly ruthless which would be a nightmare to deal with in real life but makes her perfect fodder for this show.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, langford peel said:

No she definitely talked shit about Lisa but was remorseful and apologized. All of these women talk behind each other’s back. Teddi being the worst offender. 

I loathe Teddi but I disagree with this. I’ve never seen Teddi say something she hasn’t said to one of the womens’ faces. If anything she should be less confrontational.

• Love 9
(edited)
5 hours ago, langford peel said:

Why is it ok to talk about where Tinsley in NY gets her money and if she is living off Scott but we can’t question Dorit’s thousand dollar tops? 

No one has questioned Tinsley's money but Dorinda, and it wasn't because she thinks Tinsley is fake rich, but because Dorinda thinks she's still seeing Scott and apparently doesn't realize that Tinsley has always shopped a ton and spent tons  of money on clothes. When Tinsley lived with Sonja, Sonja was so upset that Tinsley would come home with bags and bags of new clothes and was always at the salon and getting her hair did. 

I'm sure if people found out that Tinsley owed someone 2 million dollars they would never let that go by the radar. But I don't even think Tinsley knows how much money she has. She just spends until the trustee calls and tells her she's at her limit for the month or whatever. Then she has her mom or sister or whoever else buy what she wants till the next deposit is made. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

So Camille's worried about grifters (like Dorit and PK) connecting with Beverly Hills people for the "wrong reasons"? Pretty tough talk for a former dental hygienist hooker who held out for a $30 million divorce settlement.

7 hours ago, bosawks said:

At least she worked for it 🙂

You bet she did...strap-ons are not for the weak.  😭

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

I completely disagree with this assessment of Camille. Kelsey had drank and snorted away most of his money. Camille helped him get clean and was the one who convinced him to invest in real estate. She was also the one who found all of the properties they ended up investing in.

This helped preserve what money Kelsey had left and allowed him to rebuil. Then Camille convinced him and helped him build a production company that ended up producing highly lucrative syndicated shows like Girlfriends and Medium as well as a few others. Say what you want about Camille as a Real Housewife, but she saved Kelsey's life and helped him build a fortune. She earned every cent she got from him in that divorce, IMO. 

Camille clearly has great business sense and a natural infinity for investing, which she is clearly very aware and proud of. Her social skills however, are severely lacking and she is always misreading situations as being vile attacks on her character (although SHE'S the one making attacks on character!). 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

A handwritten note got scoffed at by Lisa why the hell would Erika reach out in a tweet? To be told that is a cold thing to do AGAIN? Erika is damned if she does damned if she doesn’t in this. And who knows what ladies haven’t privately sent condolences but didn’t do it online because of “fans” accusing them of being “fake” or using this to get “sympathy” themselves. Why does the condolence need to be public when this is a private matter? So now everyone must publicly do these things or they are just nasty people? Doesn’t that seem more fake then sending an actual condolence and meaning it? I sure has hell love a direct happy birthday or I’m sorry a lot more then a generic “post” for everyone to see so they seem to be saving face. 

I don't agree that the handwritten two sentence note was scoffed at.  I had a different take on that scene.  It seemed Lisa felt she was closer to Erika than the Erika felt she was close to Lisa -- and Lisa was pointing this out.  The other phonies went the distance and sent flowers but I do believe Lisa thought Erika might be mad at her or something because her reaction was different from the others.  Actually, Erika  was probably the only one being authentic as the others all responded to look good and were probably plotting at that time to take LVP down. 

Erika acts alike a moody thing and this comes off as very immature in every season.  She always has a good reason: her period, her headache, etc. to be curt and nasty to people.  She makes them feel unliked and this came up with the others.  It's right out there.  She acts like a bitch most of the time and feels entitled to do it.   She is overly defensive- how dare anyone criticize me I'll rip your head off if you do sort of thing.  That's what I saw in that scene.  Lisa only said she thought  she would have heard more from Erika.  Maybe Lisa was being a princess about it but that's about it to me. 

• Love 17

I don't think they all expected Camille to not only own what she said, but to come with specific reasons as to why she felt the way she felt. They egged the conversation on and then put it all on Camille when she took the conversation further than they expected. That's what happens when you open Pandora's box. That said, I don't think Camille was 'attacked'. The group setting was entirely unnecessary but that was spearheaded by Rinna who loves to control and direct the drama while trying not to be the centre of it...sounds an awful lot like the other Lisa. I don't feel bad for Camille that she was made to own her shit, I also don't feel bad for Dorit or anyone else who felt uncomfortable at the table because if you want to insert yourself into the conversation and make a spectacle, no one is obligated to ensure you're comfortable while you're meddling.

Kyle and Teddi owed Erika that apology. While I happen to think Erika (of any persona) is a wet blanket (her monotone-ness only work well in her THs), Kyle and Teddi were over analyzing Erika's behaviour and tried to feel justified in their feelings because they knew they had annoyed Erika the night before with the Halloween costume talk. It was exhausting seeing them try to convince someone how to feel and what was the truth when it was only based on their assumptions and nothing more.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, esco1822 said:

Most of this is true BUT...it still doesn't mean that Camille had to choose sides between LVP and the ladies regarding the wedding or anything else really. Camille is friendly with all of the women in the same way and could easily turn on any of the ladies in the same way. At the end of the day she did not chose to come for LVP this season. She 100% talked shit and backed the ladies abut LVP having once manipulated her but that's really the extent of it.  I'm not sure anyone thinks she's a great person. Everyone seems on board with her being two-faced. At this point she's the only one who hasn't called LVP a liar about Puppygate so that wins her favor with LVP and at the end of the day, she has to have one ally on the show. 

I agree. Camille will say what she thinks straight up. She will say it to your face or behind your back. Everyone knows this and knows what to expect. She also will bury the hatchet and ultimately apologize if she's convinced she was wrong.

However upset she gets, she does not seem to carry long term grudges nor seek excuses to put someone under attack. Unlike Rinna, Teddi, and Kyle who seem to have made their life's work taking LVP down. Rinna especially is vicious about it, and Kyle has spent the better part of the entire series doing exactly what she accuses LVP of doing - sniping from the side.

I'm not a great fan of Camille, but she almost seems mild compared to the unholy trio. At least there is some legit thing going on when she starts up, not some random baseless assumption, even though she may misconstrue things at times.

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

So in a round about way she is agreeing that Lisa could be a liar about it.

Yes, but "could be" is ever so much different from, "Just admit it! We know you did it!" with no real evidence whatsoever. Neither did she seem to think it was a mortal offense and determine to exact a price be paid.

• Love 12
18 minutes ago, renatae said:

I agree. Camille will say what she thinks straight up. She will say it to your face or behind your back. Everyone knows this and knows what to expect. She also will bury the hatchet and ultimately apologize if she's convinced she was wrong.

However upset she gets, she does not seem to carry long term grudges nor seek excuses to put someone under attack. Unlike Rinna, Teddi, and Kyle who seem to have made their life's work taking LVP down. Rinna especially is vicious about it, and Kyle has spent the better part of the entire series doing exactly what she accuses LVP of doing - sniping from the side.

I'm not a great fan of Camille, but she almost seems mild compared to the unholy trio. At least there is some legit thing going on when she starts up, not some random baseless assumption, even though she may misconstrue things at times.

I have a question, but I'm going to go to Past seasons. 

In kind of has to do with actions from this season based on previous seasons grudge.  And munchenfrackinghausen.

• Love 1
(edited)

giphy.gifI like Camille. I've always liked her. She's the Joan Crawford of the group. Finally Dorit, and PK gets called out for their grifting ways--yes! Thanks for bringing it all up Rinna!  More and more, yes!.  Denise, keep on eating. I'm lifting a fork too. A huge forkful of itisaboutfuckingtime pie. 

BTW, I was more disgusted by Dorit's behaviour at the storefront. I found her talking down to the other employees was rude. Then  she makes herself sound like an overworked scullery maid. Bravo probably got her the window display at Kitson. After all,  It's free advertising for them. No one gonna buy those gawd-awful swimsuits. She's so full of self-importance, and like she is some sort of genius for re-arranging the mannequins. F-off  Dorit, and take your bull-frog faced slimy husband with ya. 

Next week: LVP being crowned Ms. Sainthood of the Traveling Beverly Hill Bitch Pants.  Didn't even miss her. Sorry not sorry. 

Edited by Barbara Please
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
25 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

like she is some sort of genius for re-arranging the mannequins. F-off off Dorit, and take your bull-frog faced slimy husband with ya. 

Next week: LVP being crowned Ms. Sainthood of the Traveling Beverly Hill Bitch Pants.  

LOL! I don't dislike LVP or Dorit but that was some funny $hit! 😁

• Love 5