Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Un Petit Hangover

• Start Topic

How is it ANY of Camille's business to bring up Dorit's finances? If Dorit's husband is lying to her, that is so private and personal, that is just plain out hurtful and crossing the line big time.

Dorit handled it very very very well. 

• Love 16

I love Denise. Aaron: what’s going on? Denise: just keep eating.

I like to see a Dorito and PK takedown , but this was pretty brutal. Was all that true? Is Camille campaigning to get back in the show full time? 

• LOL 8
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Erica went on a hunger strike until her husband gave  her  a designer gown .Since he couldn't afford a real one, he convinced her it was a designer dress by sewing in a Jacques Marcel label.  She strutted her stuff in it all over Paris.

Ha-ha!!!  Jacques Marcel!!!  (I wonder if she has the matching feedbag chapeau?)   😂

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, langford peel said:

The truth hurts.

Lets have Camille put Kyle, Erika and Dorito on full blast.

They are coming for you Camille so you are justified in blowing their shit up big time.

I was happy that Camille told off Dorit. I wonder if she will go after Kyle next week ?

• Love 21
(edited)
44 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

How is it ANY of Camille's business to bring up Dorit's finances? If Dorit's husband is lying to her, that is so private and personal, that is just plain out hurtful and crossing the line big time.

Dorit handled it very very very well. 

Completely agree with this. Dorit was wrong to call Camille the c word. But that was a long time ago, and it was a word she stupidly said when she'd been drinking. What Camille said about Dorit just now was far more cruel and damaging. Leave Dorit & PK alone. I know that may be an unpopular opinion, but I don't like to see these people making a point to out secrets and humiliate one another. It's why I got sick of Brandi Glanville. 

37 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Denise gives me life. 

Me too! I also cracked up when she said just keep eating. 😂

I know Denise gets carried away with the sex talk, but when it comes down to it, she still has more class than just about all of them imo. She knew just what to say regarding the fires and then handled Camille well regarding Dorit. 

Despite some of Camille's foot-in-mouth moments rubbing me the wrong way, at first I thought leave this poor woman alone girls. She's been through enough. Then Camille went on the attack... The way I feel about Camille is kind of how she described Dorit. She sees a sweet side she likes, but then sees a phoniness. That's Camille imo. She'll be really nice, wants to make the women feel good, and then she'll get vicious, so obviously a lot of the kindness has been fake. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, langford peel said:

Dorito deserves this and so much more. Her phony bullshit is at the root of puppygate that destroyed this season and this franchise. She is a grifter and her pop eyes innocent look fools no one.

The Theresa Guidice precedent states that when a financial situation leads to legal action it is fair game for the show.

Camille should use everything she has to fight when they all gang up on hee. She is the designated victim since LVP decded to not allow these worthless bitches attest her like a piñata.

Bravo Camille! Stick it to them like you did with the strap on with Kelsey. I salute you!

Agree to disagree about Camille's actions, but 😂. You're hilarious!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, Dorit. We all saw the giant DAMN bejeweled barrette in Erika's hair. So of course you had to run out to your local Claire's and pick up a DRIPPIN' one (bonus points for getting one that has a longer word, minus bonus points because the letters were smaller). Did you tuck the price tag under your extensions so that you could return it to the store for a full refund after the dinner was over? That $12.99 is gonna come in handy, I'm sure. Every penny counts. 

Apparently, Dorit is wearing a headful of those clips at the reunion - she must have had a coupon for Claire's!!  

image.png.7adc5509d13b1a46a4c2ff057d8a1101.png

• LOL 20
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

It took me a bit...and I was distracted...to figure out what that darn barrette on Dorit’s Head said. DRIPPIN? 

At the dinner in the beginning of the episode, Erika was sporting some very similar bling in her hair.  It said "DAMN."  I hope the DRIPPIN barrette was a gift from Erika, or perhaps my hypothesis that Dorit tries to imitate Erika's fashion sense is correct.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

I think during this episode, Rinna was going for an all-time housewife stir record.  Those lips were working overtime telling everyone everything that was said behind their backs, while they weren't there, insisting that there be a discussion about what was said, why it was said, blah, blah, blah.

She must think that she has become the "moral compass" for the group, although her own morals seem to be self-serving.

• LOL 1
  • Love 23
7 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Apparently, Dorit is wearing a headful of those clips at the reunion - she must have had a coupon for Claire's!!  

image.png.7adc5509d13b1a46a4c2ff057d8a1101.png

Good grief Dorit, put 20 things of "bling" on and take 17 of them off!

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Ew. It's like an Instagram post from a 20 year old "influencer" just exploded on the back of her head. 

It's worse in profile.  At least she's not wearing the CHA NEL earrings, too.

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

When do we get to see Kyle coming down the staircase in a gown and hat made out of the velvet curtains and fringe/curtain rod included? (LOVE to Carol Burnet)

At least then she would have a nice handle to tug on if her dress somehow started slipping down, unlike the big man grip she uses on the sleeveless (or tonight, half sleeveless) dresses she insists on wearing. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3